Insert CRM Icon (i.e. contact) into Outlook menu bar and use hyperlink

hy, my customer doesnt like to access the contacts, accounts etc via
the folder structure in outlook client - much too complicated.. he
wants a "shortcut": I inserted the CRM icon for contact list view into
the Outlook Menu bar and added a hyperlink,

problem: with the following hyperlink:
outlook://Microsoft%20CRM/Workplace/Customers/Contacts  a new instance
of outlook is opened. so after klicking 5 times on my contact ican, I
have opened outlook 5 times...

if I add the hyperlink: \\CRMserver\.... etc... I dont open the contact
in the outlook view but open an internet explorer window.

does anybody know a solution for adding a hyperlink to open the list
view directly in outlook window without starting another outlook
instance?

please help!!!
thx
christine

0
christineJ
12/20/2006 5:58:05 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Colored Scroll bars
Hi, We would like to change background color of all scroll bar components in our ..Net application, but change should apply to all controls in our application. I mean not only ScrollBar controls explicitly used, but scroll bars in tree, listview, combo and third-party controls etc. We even have MFC control used through managed c++ wrapper with its own scroll bars. Is there some way to do it (subclassing windows, application-wide hook, etc) ? We can code it Win32 pure if it helps. Alexander Arlievsky. Scroll bars in list controls, tree controls, etc. are not "real" scroll bars, bu...

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

NDRs forwarding to external contact

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

will CRM load on a 2003 server?