information about bad debtors

Can someone give me examples about the best way to
implement the possibility to follow the evolution of our
bad debtors situation.
for the moment we receive a excel sheet with the amount
of the debts and some comments.
How is it possible to integer these informations into the
CRM and to update it easily.

Thanks in advance for your help or if you can give me
your example of the way you manage these kind of
informations.
Regards
Didier
0
Didier
9/28/2004 12:13:21 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Instead of using an excel spreadsheet, you could create a db for the data
and then create a custom page within crm to pull the data for the account.
In addition, for ease of entering the data, the excel spreadsheet could be
tied to the db so the accounting group could enter the data which would
enter the info into the db for viewing in CRM.

Sean

"Didier" <dprudhomme@ipl.lu> wrote in message
> Can someone give me examples about the best way to
> implement the possibility to follow the evolution of our
> bad debtors situation.
> for the moment we receive a excel sheet with the amount
> of the debts and some comments.
> How is it possible to integer these informations into the
> CRM and to update it easily.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help or if you can give me
> your example of the way you manage these kind of
> informations.
> Regards
> Didier

0
me

Information store is down. Please help
I installed a new anti virus software. I did not exclude any files or folders. It deleted some files from my exchsrvr server. I can not get these files. Now, my information store is down and will not start. What do I do? I am using exchange 5.5 SP4 on Win2K SP4 are you sure the AV deleted the files, or did it quarantine them? if it quarantined them, stop all AV, stop all Exchange services, find the files and move them back where they belong...then you might be able to start everything back up...if this doesn't work, I would call PSS... "Dooma" <Say-no-to-spam@hotmail.com...

Automatic update of information in a spreadsheet
Hi, I am using Microsoft Excel 2000. I have just done a spreadsheet which contains information about patients. In one worksheet I have the raw data and then in others I have copied columns across and then used IF(AND) statements to abstract the information I need, e.g. to work out how many males there are in each of the hospitals. What I need to know is how do I set it up so that when a new entry is added to the raw data, i.e. another patient in a new row, it automatically updates the information in the other worksheets? What is happening at the moment is when I add another row the IF s...

Problem with LPBYTE lpBuffer - I always get the variable error
Hello all! I've got a problem with the variable LPBYTE lpBuffer - Debug watch reports me that this variable has a bad ptr. Then it's the cause that I'm not able to get success with loading my file which I need to see in my dialog's edit-box. This is the problem part of my code: __________________________________________________________________________ HANDLE hFile; DWORD dwSize; DWORD dw; LPBYTE lpBuffer = NULL; lstrcpy(szSoubor, TEXT("\\temp\\test.txt")); hFile = CreateFile(szSoubor, GENERIC_READ, 0, NULL, OPEN_EXISTING, 0, NULL); if(hFile == INVALID_HANDLE...

Cant download any bank information and quotes are almost non existent
I don't get it. For months there have been no problems with downloads of any kind and now everything is going whacky. What gives? JC ...

Collecting additional sale information in custom tables
Hi there I'm current developing an addon for RMS that requires extra information to be collected for certain items in a sale, namely, a job number and a cost. I have created my own TransactionEntry table, called myTransactionEntry, which links to the RMS TransactionEntry table using the ID field. I'm hooking the AddItem method to collect the extra info with my own form and storing the info in a Session variable until the PrintReceipt hook fires upon which I write the values into my Table. The Transaction.Entries(n).PostID gives me the key to link the tables. My problem is that...

Bad EMail folder
When an e.mail with an NDR can not be delivered, it goes into "Badmail Purgatory" which is a folder on the Exchange server. We are running Exchange 2003, and accumlate literally millions of these messages in the folder. This, of course, plays havoc with backups and disk space if left unchecked. If there are some innovative ways of managing this folder either within Exchange, or through a delete script I would be glad to hear of them. Create a batch file that deletes the contents of the badmail folder, and use task scheduler to run it daily. del <full path to badmail incl. ...

sending information to an email account
Hi. I just wanted to make a log book where staff record times that the log in and out of work. I was wondering if anyone knows how to send of the current time, member of staff (with their own password)to somewher secure where staff cant get at it...like the managers email account (i you have any other suggestions, for alternatives to an email accoun LMK). thanx for your time -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi take a look at Ron's examples http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm HTH Frank > Hi. I just wanted to make a log book where staff record times that > they l...

User folder on desktop has a bad name
My name is Matteo (like User Name). Hence I had a User Folder on desktop named Matteo. Now it has a different name, but files inside are C:\Users\Matteo The wrong name is visible only on desktop How can I restore the correct name? "Allamarein" <matteo.diplomacy@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c9cd2878-a7ad-46c5-b802-a37c9d4f5b7a@d39g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > My name is Matteo (like User Name). Hence I had a User Folder on > desktop named Matteo. Now it has a different name, but files inside > are C:\Users\Matteo The wrong name is visible only on deskto...

View the Max size of the Information Store
I just added the registry entry to increase the max size of our Information store. Is there anywhere I can verify that the change was successful. We are running Exchange 2003 SP2. Look for event id 1217 in application event log when you mount a store. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "jbwerner" <jbwerner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A58F4F6-03F3-484C-9F84-241BA1500BDE@microsoft.com... >I just added the registry entry to increase the max size of our Information > st...

Transfer information into Excel spreadsheet
In Internet Explorer on a particular web page, I used to be able to click on file > Edit with Excel and then select the parts of the page I wanted to export. (By clicking on the small yellow box with a + in it. Now, my "edit" options are with Front Page or Word. What happened? I realize I can right click on the body of the page and select export to Excel, but I want to continue doing it the way I have for the past 6 months. ...

MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL
How do you fix "MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL" "Paul Whitley" <paul@pwhitley.com> wrote in message news:071701c36be2$e0c42e00$a001280a@phx.gbl > How do you fix "MAPI was unable to load the information > service PSTPRX.DLL" http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293058 -- ____________________________________________________________ ** Share with others. Post replies in the newsgroup. ** If present, remove all "-nix" from my email address. ______________________________________________________...

Exporting public folder information
We use Outlook 2003 on oure exchange server and are having a problem with our Public Folders. I am trying to export the contacts in a folder called Office Rolodex. to an Excel spreadsheet. However, when I use the export function, the Office Rolodex Folder does not show up. Any ideas? ...

Information about all Access and Privileges
Hi, Do we have any documentation which describes in detail all the privileges. For eg I would like to know what effect will 'Import Configuration' have? Is there some document which describes all these privileges? Regards Anurag no, there is no such document although I have made the suggestion to MS that it would be useful as there are many undocumented interactions in security roles ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Anurag" <anurag_rastogi02@infosys.com> wrote in message news:%23yhdxxFLGHA...

Use of normalised information
I have a table with company information, where the uniqe key is organisation number, which i have normalised on company code. In that new table on company code, i have givin each code a ranking(number) after how important that code is for me (e.g. stockcompany(SC) got 1, where i singleowner company(SOC) got a higher number) I now want a tabel where it is the phonenumber that is the uniqe key, and since the same phonenumber can have "many" differents organisation numbers, then i want the right companycode attached to the phonenumber (e.g. SC if one of the companies is a stock...

WMP 11
I'm using two computers, side-by-side. Both with WMP 11 and both running WinXP-SP3. On one, when I put in a CD, WMP gets all the album information automatically (title, tracks, artist). But with the other it shows 'Unknown Album' and I'm not able the download the info. I've checked the options on both and don't see any differences that would be causing this. Any ideas or suggestions? -- woch2331 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ woch2331's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/186955.htm View this thread:...

Editing Contact Information
Does anyone know if there's an easier way to edit contact information? I can't seem to cut and paste text if I need to update or edit someone's email address or other contact information. This a basic function but it doesn't seem to work on Live .. Is this a defect in the system or am I'm missing something? Thank you There are two steps before you can edit: click Edit Contact click one of the categories under Summary You will probably want to click Contact. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "Editing Contact Information" wrote in ...

Using personal email template does not bring information into record
I have a copy of the salesperson role which I have modified and called ZSALES. The role has the ability to create personal email templates, however when I try to utilize the email template in my opportunity record it does not populate the body of the email. If I revert back to the standard "salesperson" role, it does populate the body of the email, therefore the issue must refer to a security role problem. I'm at a loss, does anyone have any ideas what controls the email template information populating the record. Please note that I am able to select the email template, it ju...

Form/template to pull information from access database
How do I create a master form/template in excel that will pull the information from access? This needs to be emailed on to other individuals who will input certain information. Therefore, some of my fields need to be locked leaving some open for data entry. I thought that perhaps a query imported from access to excel and then the form populated by excel. Once the individual inputs info and emails back, that info will populate my excel query. The thought is all I have as I have never attempted anything like this and have absolutely no idea as how to go about. I may be on the wrong track a...

Exchange Information Store did not start
After i removed the Exchange 2000 server, the email stopped so i restarted the Exchange 2003. This server has been a little problem since upgrading the server to Windows 2003SP1. The Information Store does not automatically start. I have been sent a fix to remove the Exchange 2003 service and reinstall it but have not had the opportunity to complete that task yet. A reboot on the Exchange Server makes me manually start the Information Store and MTA. This time the Information Store errored out and the services showed the Information Store as 'Starting'. I could not do anything wit...

System Volume Information folder
Hi Our Exchange Server 2003 SP2 is running on Windows Server 2003 SP1. Six weeks ago, the C drive has about 115GB free space. Now, it has about 15GB. This is rather unusual because the server has never consumed so much space so fast. I checked on various folders and found that the bulk of space used is in the System Volume Information folder. There are 7 files totalling 150GB. The filenames are 78{3808876b-c176-4e48-b7ae-04046e6cc752} to 84{3808876b-c176-4e48-b7ae-04046e6cc752}. The first one dated 6/5/10 (which was 5 days ago). So, the server is either running pre...

Information store does not mount.
Don't have a good backup. I was backing up using client import/export and they are corrupt. I ran out of room on server so I deleted all log files except "eoo". I'm looking at at isinteg and eseutil utilities. which do I use first: ISINTEG –fix or ESEUTIL /p? Thanks for a quick response use ese util until all errors are gone then use ISINTEG "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2C438D0-C272-4B04-9F89-F941A0A53702@microsoft.com... > Don't have a good backup. I was backing up using client import/export and > they are co...

License information
Hi! How do i change the license information in Outlook XP. In help\about microsoft office outlook there is a name in "This program is licensed to" and i want to change that but i dont know how. // Jarno Jarno <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do i change the license information in Outlook XP. In > help\about microsoft office outlook there is a name > in "This program is licensed to" and i want to change > that but i dont know how. That information gets written when you install the software. If you have a legal copy, then why did y...

Bad Web Links
I have a problem on one particular computer in France. In researching the problem, I thought that the bug was related to the problem reported in http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;30560 This page isn't really dated but was last checked 9/2003 The page also allows downloads of the patch. For English Windows 2000, it leads to page http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=6D5E05E6-2D13-4FE7-B322-DFBF1B4589C which is dated 11/2001. The description on the page does not match the first page, either Now, the original problem is fixe...

save the information from an xml in sql
hi all. I need to save the mass information from an xml in sql database from c # is not how. thanks -- desarrollo On 01-03-2010 14:48, paulcc84 wrote: > hi all. I need to save the mass information from an xml in > sql database from c # is not how. thanks Do you want to parse the XML on the C# and insert normal database types or do you want to have SQLServer handle the XML? Arne want to parse the XML on the C# and insert normal database type -- desarrollo "Arne Vajhøj" wrote: > On 01-03-2010 14:48, paulcc84 wrote: > > hi all. I nee...

Exchange Information Store does not start after restore
I was restoring an Exchange 5.5 Server from a Veritas Backup Exec 8.5, then when I try to start the sservice I get a service-specific error # 939523531. The instructions in the Microsoft site talk about transaction log file, but I don't have any. Can anybody help me? Thanks. if you do not have any transaction log files, that is the problem...What kind of backup was it? online, or offline? "Manuel Marte" <msoftware@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:01fa01c3abc5$d6ec6730$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I was restoring an Exchange 5.5 Server from a Veritas > Backup Exec 8....