infopath with crm 3.0

Hi,

i am using crm3.0 for 2 months so i have much to learn.

crm3.0 forms are not so customizable, you cant build whats in your mind so
here is my question, i want to design a page with infopath 2003 and want
crm3.0 to get the data entered by several different users on different
machines.

considering i am totally new, i want to know the logic, and the procedure.

Thank you,

0
Ergun
1/2/2006 12:55:52 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

more than 3 conditional formats #3
I'm trying to produce a spreadsheet whereby a date is entered when an activity should be completed by. I want it to produce the following outcomes: 1) when activity is selected and cell is orange and shows date to be completed by 2) when completed before due date, date is entered and cell turns green 3) when due date has passed cell turns red I can't seem to fit all this into conditional formatting and don't know how to carry all this out using IF. Help!! ...

Outlook CRM & MSDE Issues
I have a XP workstation that already has SQL 2000 installed. I have installed a new named instance of MSDE sp3, but when I run the setup for the Putlook portion of the CRM, it cannot find any instances of the MSDE engine. I am at the end of my rope here, as I have tried just about everything and I do not understand why the CRM install cannot see it. Service Manager can find the MSDE db without issues. Has anyone run into this or know of a way around it? The CRM install will automatically add the needed MSDE engine to the client machine. Remove the one you installed and let it do th...

to create a T like 3 splitter window
I tried to create a T like 3 splitter window, 2 child windows on top, one at bottom, with the following codes, but got exception, what's wrong with that? m_wndSplitter.CreateStatic(this, 2, 1); //In which windows to put the view. m_wndSplitter.CreateView(1, 0, RUNTIME_CLASS(CUsbRevealerView), CSize(100, 100), pContext); m_wndSplitterNext.CreateStatic(&m_wndSplitter, 1, 2, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_BORDER, m_wndSplitter.IdFromRowCol(1, 0)); m_wndSplitterNext.CreateView(0,0,RUNTIME_CLASS(CUsbRevealerView),CSize(100, 100),pContext); m_wndSplitterNext.CreateView(0,1,RUNTIME_CLA...

upgrade to service pack 3 9.0
I am trying to install the service pack 3 for 9.0 I am getting an error saying "field service unable to extended version information for product 949" when we installed 9.0 we had to get help from the help desk and field service was an issued at that time, so it was removed. Now I am getting an error message because I believe it is looking for the field service module that we do not have. Does any one know of a work around so that I can install the end of the year stuff. Thanks -- Carol ...

delete columns if 0
i am using the following code to delete the complete row: Range("B:B").Select Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="0" On Error GoTo line1 With Sheet1.Range("b:b") Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).EntireRow.Delete End With line1: what i need is to delete only columns a:g (not the entire row) if the value in column b = 0. any help is appreciated. jat Try some code like the following. Change the line Set WS = Worksheets("Sheet1") '<<< Change to appropriate sheet to the app...

how do you start up the bulk email processor in 3.0
how do you start up the bulk email processor in 3.0. Would appreciate any help you could give CRM Server >> Administrative Tools >> Services >> Microsoft CRM Bulk E-mail Service >> Enable this service [by default it is disabled] Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. www.workopia.com "Brand" wrote: > how do you start up the bulk email processor in 3.0. Would appreciate any > help you could give Frank Thanks for your help. There is no enable setting should the setting be automatic or manual. Does the server need to be restarted or does the service start ...

How to Install GP 6.0 on new Server
I need to install GP 6.0 on a Win2003 Server with SQL 2000. I am currently using SQL 7.0 on NT4 . I have moved the databases using KB 314546 & KB 246133. The moves worked and the first GP logon to the server works, but when I attempt to logon to the Company, I get an error "Your login has been removed from the user activity file and you cannot be in the accounting system". I checked the Dynamics ACTIVITY table, and it is empty, so I am not hung up there. Did I err in believing that I could just copy the databases etc. and get GP to work? Do I need to follow a diffe...

Spell check unavailable in Putlook Express 6.0
The Spell Check option is greyed out Outlook Express. The OS is XP and machine Dell Inspiron laptop. Does anyone have an idea how to get this installed? I understand the same spell checker also works in MS Office (Word). When I go into Tools and Options Spelling isn't among the options. Any ideas? vlakslee <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > The Spell Check option is greyed out Outlook Express. The > OS is XP and machine Dell Inspiron laptop. Does anyone > have an idea how to get this installed? I understand the > same spell checker also works in M...

Cascading style sheets in CRM 3.0's email creator
When I cut/paste from design view in an html editor like Frontpage 2003 into CRM 3.0's email interface CRM picks up the text, pictures just fine, BUT it doesn't pick up the CSS....instead it just applies the default CRM 3.0 email font type/size. Is this just a limitation of CRM 3.0 since it does not actually have an integrated raw html editor? ...

Outlook Offline Use of CRM Address Book
I am using the CRM Outlook client and have created a CRM Contact. I have confirmed the CRM Contact appears in: a) my Outlook Contacts, b) my CRM Contacts, and c) the CRM Address Book. I then take the CRM Outlook client Offline, close Outlook, and disconnect from my network. Upon reopening Outlook, the CRM Address Book is empty (but the GAL is still populated). Why is the CRM Address Book empty? Doesn't it get cached like the rest of the CRM Contacts? -- David David, It should be available offline. I would take a look at the following blog post about the CRM address book: htt...

DST Import into CRM- Test batch count equals 0
We are trying to import out ACT! data into MSCRM using the cdf databases, and have been going along without problems until we get to the test integration- the p_cdf_SetTestBatchCount appears to work fine, but when we go to the cdf_EntityMigrationInfo, the TestBatchCount still reads <null> not the value we set. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. ...

Cannot change Organization Setting in CRM
Hi: I have a problem in MS CRM 3.0. In the "System Setting" of "organization settings", after I change the setting and save, system did not prompt any error message, but system will not save my setting??? When I open the "System setting" again, it is still the old setting. Why? Thanks -- Richard Hi, You need to publish your changes... there's a button for it on the toolbar "Richard Jin" wrote: > Hi: > > I have a problem in MS CRM 3.0. > In the "System Setting" of "organization settings", after I change the ...

Automatically having all incoming emails as CRM activity is not wo
I have just installed EMAIL Router on exchange, while it was working earlier, now it is not working. My incoming emails into the CRM box, is not getting converted into an activity automatically. Can someone pls. help. Sumit Hello, Could you please give some more details ? Incoming emails appears in MS CRM, but the corresponding activities don't appear ? Is that your problem ? Have you watch in the 'Closed Activity' view ? -- Michael MARTIN BrainSoft (France) "Sumit" wrote: > I have just installed EMAIL Router on exchange, while it was working earlier, >...

CRM 3.0 and antivirus ?
We have an install where CRM 3.0 and Mcaffee Enterprise 8.0 antivirus is installed. When antivirus is disabled CRM performs noticably faster. We tried to disable javascript scanning and scanning of CRM folders but that doesn't seem to help. Has anyone experienced anything like this and eventually got a solution/workaround ? Jack ...

CRM speed
My Microsoft CRM system takes 20-30 seconds to load a new window despite our server Ram being upgraded. Is there any way to improve it’s performance? RAM is good but there are other things to consider such as Processors, drive and RAID configuration, array controllers, other applicaitons running at the server and network configuration to name some. "Lorcan Ryan" wrote: > My Microsoft CRM system takes 20-30 seconds to load a new window despite our > server Ram being upgraded. Is there any way to improve it’s performance? Try increasing the IIS cache. This has helped u...

MS Forms 2.0 Image Control Fails
A Forms 2.0 Image control bitmap that appears in the MFC dialog editor does not display when the application runs. This application was moved from VS 6 to VS 2003. The property settings and ID are the same in the VS 2003 version and the VS 6 version. The VS 6 version works fine. I also have a new dialog in VS2003 in which the control works correctly. All settings in this dialog have been checked against the non-working dialog. The control has been removed and reinserted in the non-working dialog. Why would it appear in the dialog editor and not when run? The control is fm20.dl...

CRM Security Question
I am trying to enable access to a few features in our MS CRM installation (specifically New/Case and New/Article). If I log in as the Domain Administrator on our MS CRM server, I can access CRM using the "CRM Management" shortcut. Once into the CRM Web Interface, I drop down on the New menu and see "Case" and "Article" in their own section of the menu. However, if I login with my own account ID from my workstation, I do not see these options in the New menu. I have matched my login settings with the settings for the Domain Administrator in CRM (Busines...

SOS! SharePoint Install
I downloaded SharePoint Services 2.0 and installed it on my Windows Server 2003 Std. server where CRM 3.0 is installed. Now, I can't use CRM. When I double click the icon I get a message that says "The Server is Unavailable". Major disaster! Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance. Did you reboot the server? "Lloyd" wrote: > I downloaded SharePoint Services 2.0 and installed it on my Windows Server > 2003 Std. server where CRM 3.0 is installed. Now, I can't use CRM. When I > double click the icon I get a message that says "The Server is...

What's wrong with this picture in MFC VC++ 6.0?
I have the following union typedef union { struct stJunk { unsigned char var1 : 1; unsigned char var2 : 1; unsigned char fill : 6; }stJunk; unsigned char uJunk; } Junk; Junk junk; // declare junk union variable I can do junk.stJunk.var1 = 0; junk.stJunk.var2 = 1; but not junk.uJunk = 0x2; // <--- Compile C2143 and C2059 errors. Why? This works in GNU! -Zilla > I have the following union > > typedef union { > struct stJunk { > unsigned char var1 : 1; > unsigned char var2 : 1; > unsigned char fill : 6; > }stJunk; > unsigned char uJunk; > } ...

ARP issues with dual ethernet link and CE 6.0 R2
We are developing a product based on an ARM9 processor (having an internal 10/100 Mbit ethernet MAC) and running Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2. To give it the capability of having a redundant ethernet link (a compromise to avoid the cost and real estate of a second ethernet controller that would have provided a full redundant ethernet) we use a Marvell 88E6121 3-port switch chip that integrates two 10/100/1000 Mbit PHYs and a MII interface. In operation the ethernet is regularly (every minute) momentarily switched to the secondary (redundant) port for a quick check to ensure ...

Office XP Unable to open lost all files!!!! Outlook V 10.0.6626.0
I have the above version of Outlook which I started using about 6 months ago. I had a problem on my system and had to reinstall Windows XP Pro I tried saving my Outlook files on three seperate drives to be sure, as they had all my business files on them. I could not restore the old files nor get Outlook to open again. I keep getting an error message saying: " unable to open default mail folder." I need some assistance in the worst way!. I would really appreciate any help out there. Thanks Neil Sheppard How did you save the files? The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*...

Multiple CRM servers
I've been asked the following question, and not having dealt with any implementations of this scale, I don't really have the experience to answer it fairly. Additionally, I haven't been able to find any documentation one way or the other. Here's the setup--large company, happy with a single CRM organization, but for workload issues, wants multiple CRM servers. In theory, I know this should be OK. My question: Are there any known gotchas, or issues, or things that need to be done differently when installing the second (or third etc) CRM servers? Ta James Finley Auldhouse A...

Install v2.0 in same in the same PC as 1.3
I have a PC that is a test enviroment for RMS version 1.3 under SQL 2000 Enterprise. I would like to install RMS v.2.0 and 2005 desktop engine on this same computer and have both work in the same PC. What would be the best way to do this (if possible)? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0056_01CA3850.6A315EC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Rico, No, unless you install one of them virtually, preferably the 2.0 so you = don't have dongle issues. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Sea...

Updating CRM Templates
Currently we have our CRM templates (to use for mail merging) saved locally. We would like to move these onto a shared drive on our network. However, the problem is that when they are shared, we are experiencing a normal.dot issue because it is being accessed by more than one person at a time. We are told there is no way around the normal.dot issue. So we are fine storing the templates locally. However, we would like to set up a process for updating these templates periodically, in the event that changes/updates need to be made. Since they are stored locally, not everyone would rec...

Microsoft CRM User
Hello everybody, I have just installed the Microsoft CRM 3.0 and when I go to create users with Deployment Manager, I am unable to find an option to create or import users from Active Directory. The only option is create new Licence. Would you please help me how I can add users in my MS CRM 3.0? Thanks. Hi Users are added via the application, not deployment manager. Log into CRM via the web browser (as an admin) then go to the settings area and choose business unit settings. There you will find an area to manage users. When you add anew user just put their AD logon name in and it ...