incident navigation bar

hi,

I can hide the left navigation bar items in the incident form. But the white
space of navigation area is still there. Is there a way to remove this white
space?
0
des (40)
12/25/2007 11:13:00 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Changing security role resulted in removal of CRM Bar in contactsc
I created a new security role and applied it to a BU. Now the members of the BU no longer have the "Track in CRM" tool bar when they go to File --> New --> contact on the Contact screen in Outlook, if someone know what permissions to change in Role to give this back that would be appreciated. Jason The privileges needed for this are 'Create' and 'Read' on the Contact object. Also, note that if user option is set to not synchronize contacts between CRM and Outlook then this will also cause the 'Track in CRM' button to not be presented (CRM men...

I want to hide all menus and status bar from Excel 2003
Hi there, I'm working on an Excel 2003 application and I would like to completely have a way to hide all menus and status bar from Excel 2003. Essentially I want it to appear as if this is a Win32 application. Any ideas? Also, how can I turn them back on when I want to work back with Excel? Michael Here is a starter for 10... you could of course put the code in the first sub in the Workbook_Open() event and the second code into the Workbook_BeforeClose() event, but I list it below in separate subs. (It places the names of the CommandBars on a veryhidden sheet) Sub Dictator() ...

Tool Bar Company Name
Hi we have more than 8 companies in Great Plains I have create a report using Crystal report I want to know how I can I add tool bar company name to VBA editor Regards Srinivasan ...

Bar Graph with Pictures
My boss asked me to make a bar graph and spreadsheet that will track the sales of her employees. She will input there sales at the end of each day. Each bar on the graph will be for a different employee and as the bar grows she wants a picture at the very end to move. For instance if we were doing a sales event that involved the beach she would want me to make the bar look like waves and the picture at the end a surfer dude. Any way to make this happen? If not maybe it could be a scatter plot with the picture as the marker (don't know how to do this either). Thanks for any help, Jas...

Address bar codes on Mailing Labels
I'm creating mailing labels using the Labels report in Access and I'd like to include an address bar code at the bottom of the label. I can get all the other data fields from the table but I can't seem to figure out how to add the bar code. First, you need to add the barcode font to the list of fonts on your computer. Then in your label report, you need to set the font of the address textbox to the barcode font. Steve santus@penn.com "samcam" <samcam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83C3AFE1-6FE3-4704-9825-3792BBEFA74E@micro...

Making Bars Transparent
Is there a way to make the bars in a graph transparent? Hi, Here is a work around. http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip071.htm Cheers Andy Tiffany wrote: > Is there a way to make the bars in a graph transparent? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Thank you! That is exactly what I needed to know! "Andy Pope" wrote: > Hi, > > Here is a work around. > http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip071.htm > > Cheers > Andy > > Tiffany wrote: > > Is there a way to make the bars in a graph transparent? > > -- &...

Vertical text printing solid bar in chart
I have a chart created in Excel that has alpha-numeric text vertically for labeling the x-axis. This chart has been copied into a Word document and in viewing appearance as intended, but in printing text coming out as solid rectangles. When printing this chart from Excel, all is well and appears as intended. Am hoping this is a problem similarly encountered by others and easily corrected. Think I may have solved this problem on my own . . . one of the problems may have been in the way the chart is pasted from Excel to Word. As I didn't originate either the report or the cha...

Dual axis with Bar chart + two series : is it possible ??
Hi, I'm looking for info on personnalized charts. I know that in the personnalized type graphs Excel has a "Bar Chart + Plotted serie" with two y axis'. I would like to have a bar chart + two plotted series so the chart would be : x axis : data ( month, location...) y axis n�1 ( left side) = bar chart scaling 0 to 400 y axis n�2 (right side) = TWO series scaling 10 to 50 Any help ? Create a chart with all three series. Then, double-click one of the=20 series you want on the secondary y-axis and in the resulting dialog=20 box, from the Axis tab select Secondary. Repe...

2003 Missing Menu Bar
We've just migrated to Access 2003. I noticed the entire Menu Bar is missing that normally shows (File, Edit, View,Tools, etc) I clicked on customize, and on toolbars l looked for "menu bar" but it's not listed to do the reset. How do I get the menu bar to show again? I mostly need the "tools" drop-down for security and options.. Thanks, Blake -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200706/1 Check Tools/Startup and make sure your project is not set to a custom menu. You will see all the optio...

My places Bar
Hello, I am using office 2003, Recently I noticed that the "my places" bar has disappeared. I have looked everywhere on how to put it back and have had no luck. I have done registry entries with no luck. I did not install any recent software. I have also tryed to repair office aswell. Any thoughts? Thanks, I do not think the "My Places" bar is a default toolbar, but rather a custom toolbar that you (or a predecessor) installed. Perhaps the file for it got deleted? -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped y...

intermittent form's bar
Does everyone to now if there is a way to make intermittent the form's bar? Many thanks for any help! Bye, Stefano. ...

create bar graph with two series and secondary y axis
I want to create a bar graph with two series including standard Y error bars as well as having a secondary Y axis. The bar graph looks fine untill I try and put on a secondary Y axis- then it overlays the bars on top of each other ( one bar becomes masked by the other). It wont keep them side by side. Appreciate any suggestions cheers -- macmullet ------------------------------------------------------------------------ macmullet's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35032 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=547755 By...

Deleted File Drop down Menu from Menu Bar

y-error bars on data points within a series
I am using excel 2000. I am some fellow grad students all have a question regarding an easier method to place indivual y error bars for data point within a series. For example. I have germination data for 10 sites. The data I want on the chart is actually an average for each site, so I would like to put the standard deviation on each data point individually. But, all of the data points will have the same error bars unless I list each data point as its own series. This takes a long time and is quite a hassle. Is there anyway to do this without having to do each data point as it&...

Stacked Bar chart #8
I have the following data the I need to have in a stacked bar format and cannot figure out how to do it. Supplier QTR 1 QTR 2 QTR 3 Quality Delivery Quality Deleivery Quality Delivery ATS 25 10 49 0 50 0 Berger 35 20 50 40 0 40 BIG 35 10 60 20 60 20 CTL 35 30 60 30 40 30 Take out the word "Supplier", and move each "QTR x" label one cell to the left. Now select the data and create your chart. - Jon ------- Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009-06-ACNJ/AdvExcelConf200906ACNJ.html Jon Peltier, P...

Multiple Personal Folders in Navigation Pane
When setting up a new computer, I copied the Outlook.pst file from the old one to a network file server, then copied it to the new computer after installing Outlook. After doing this I ended up with two Personal Folders entries in the All Folders list. Both pointed to the same .pst file and I couldn't close the extra one. After trying a number of things including exporting, then importing, etc. I managed to make matters worse. I now have seven Personal Folders entries. Only one of them points to the actual .pst file with my Inbox, Calendar, Contacts, etc., but I still can&#...

Formula bar #2
I am using XL 97. i know that i can hide the cell entry by using the ;;; format, but the entry still displays in the formula bar. Is there a way to allow data entry in a cell, but have the entry not show in the formula bar. I want the formula bar itself to be visible. thanks Billy First make the cell invisible by using the ";;;" format. Then choose the "protection" tab in the same dialog and select "hidden" checkbox. You can uncheck the "Locked" checkbox if you want to allow the user to enter data in the cell. Then protect the sheet using Tools...

2007-excel; cannot generate bar graphs when too many data pts?
For 2007 excel, when I have too many data points (more than 12) and run a column or bar chart, the chart I generate will only display lines (instead of bars). Is there any way to prevent this from happening? I'm having the same problem. If you figured out how to fix this, let me know! I really need to make graphs for a publication I'm working on and having a lot of issues. redlee wrote: 2007-excel; cannot generate bar graphs when too many data pts? 10-Sep-09 For 2007 excel, when I have too many data points (more than 12) and run a column or bar chart, the chart I generate wil...

Question about the progress bar ctrl
Hi group, Is there a way to change the color of the moving blocks in a progress bar control? Thank you for your help. Geo "Geo" <Geo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD787314-7289-4994-BC3B-8034518821AD@microsoft.com... > Hi group, > > Is there a way to change the color of the moving blocks in a progress bar > control? > > Thank you for your help. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/progbar/messages/pbm_setbarcolor.asp -- Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP] Thanks a lot Jeff, it worked fine. ...

Unable to navigate to Document library
I am able to type \\sitename\reports into my navigation in Windows Explorer and it takes me to the proper location. If I chose to, I would be able to map this location as a network drive as well. This is all occuring on my Windows 7 workstation. I am unable to perform these same actions on a Windows Server 2003 machine. Both machines are on the same domain and I am using the same user account for both. I have also applied the workaround in KB841215 and it did not solve the problem either. Thanks in advance for any guidance. ------=_NextPart_0001_FC18EDA1 Content-Type: te...

Can you combine an Excel Cluster Bar Graph with a Stacked Bar Grap
In article <0E12B566-5D97-4192-BDE2-82AF37785D48@microsoft.com>, matkinson@discussions.microsoft.com says... > > Yes. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In case the OP was asking "How" <g> Check out the links on this web page: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "Tushar Mehta" <tmUnders...

All Day Appointments and Outlook To-Do Bar
How can I get my All Day Appointments to show up on the outlook to-do bar Try marking them as busy time and see if that does it "Brian " <brian@wallytech.net> wrote in message news:32295417-C575-43DA-94E0-F73760C715BD@microsoft.com... > How can I get my All Day Appointments to show up on the outlook to-do bar That didnt work "Vince Averello" <vince@omegageek.com> wrote in message news:eFfHV0AaJHA.4072@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Try marking them as busy time and see if that does it > > "Brian " <brian@wallytech.net> wrote in mess...

changing Font in a status bar
does any one know how to change the font in the staus bar. i'm writing VB program to show time left for a macro to run, I'm going to sho "wingding" blocks in the status bar to show the progress. I know how t put text in the status bar (application.statusbar = "") but I need t change he font to wingding. I'd appreciate any Help Cheers RIK:confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi AFAIK you can't change this font -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > does any one know how to change the font in the staus bar. i'm > wri...

Navigation Pane on Detail pages
Is there a way to group the navigation Bar Items on a detail page in the same way you can using the Site Map for the Home page? We have created rather a lot of new entities related to contact, and need to group them. Regards, Ian. ...

Multiple stacked bar charts #2
I have a stacked bar chart giving the weekly average elapsed time for each of 3 steps in the business cycle. It's a great comparision for week to week process improvements and to identify bottlenecks. Now I'm being asked to breakdown the chart by product, so there are 3 (or more) stacked bars each week. Each stacked bar will have the same 3 components and should appear next to each other. Can this be done? Thanks, Check out these links: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions htt...