Inactive Accounts Not Showing in View After Find

After searching for an inactive account, the results in the view do not
include that account.  However, if you page right in the Inactive Accounts
view, you can locate that account.  Would like either the All Accounts view
or the Inactive Accounts view to be searchable for an inacative account.
--
Thanks,
Justin

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=29f56de5-9946-433d-9d3f-9f792782e8ff&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Exporting/Importing Mail Account Settings
I need to rebuild my pc again. I can happily save and restore my pst file, so I dont lose my mail, contacts & calendar, but I lose my mail account settings each time. Is there a way to backup/restore or import/export these settings? Thanks Chris CJM <cjmuk@remove.tesco.net> wrote: > I can happily save and restore my pst file, so I dont lose my mail, > contacts & calendar, but I lose my mail account settings each time. > > Is there a way to backup/restore or import/export these settings? The email account information is stored in the Registry. There is no exp...

Why does Money hide my account numbers?
I am trying to review my credit report and there is one item on there that doesn't look right, and must be at least 6 years old. My credit reporting agency shows me all but the last 4 digits of the account. Money, on the other hand, shows me only the last 4 digits. Worthless. I can understand if some people are paranoid and don't want someone looking over their shoulder at account numbers, but if that is the case, make everything XXXXX on the screen because they can see your balances too! Is anyone really served by this decision the Money team made? Oh well, back to opening each clos...

Where can I find the file ABC Sales.xls used in the Book "Running.
I have just purchased "Running Microsoft Excel2000". It gives me an address to where I can get the files used in the examples, I just can't find them. The address given is http://mspress.microsoft.com/mspress/products/2050. I would appreciate any help you can give me. camper56 wrote: || I have just purchased "Running Microsoft Excel2000". It gives me an || address to where I can get the files used in the examples, I just || can't find them. The address given is || http://mspress.microsoft.com/mspress/products/2050. I would || appreciate any help you can give me....

Help with POP account downloading headers only
Hi hoping that someone can help with this. I have an Outlook/Exchange (2000) client configuration which includes several POP accounts. If the POP accounts are configured to download headers only, what happens to the mail on the POP server? Presumably I can click a header and the rest of the message is downloaded, but what happens to the messages for headers that I never open - do they stay on the POP server for ever? All of the POP accounts are configured to NOT leave mail on the server (or does that option automatically change if I download headers only?). If I delete message ...

Portfolio View
Can you add a column on the portflio screen to show the dollar gain or loss for the current year. I can get the % but not sure how to get the dollar In microsoft.public.money, JJ wrote: >Can you add a column on the portflio screen to show the >dollar gain or loss for the current year. I can get the % >but not sure how to get the dollar From the Portfolio view SeeADifferentView->CustomizeCurrentView->PortfolioColumns select an item in Available Columns or Displayed Columns. The description will show in a box to the lower left. What you see is what you can choose from. Si...

Desktop Administrator Accounts
I need to start creating individual accounts for our help desk personnel. I believe I have the AD Delegation working, but how do I control or give these users the ability to logon remotely using RDP and log on deskside with admin rights? Hi tkutil, create an security group called a.e. "Desktop-Admins-RDP" and assign persmissions at clients for RDP logon permissions to this group. You should use GPO to configure these settings on the desktops - see article below. More details around configuration options for RDP can you find here -> Configure Remote Desktop htt...

Can not view reports
We have 1 user who can not see the reports. Gets a generic error message "an rerror has occured" when he selects the reports. He is set to system administrator role. Everyone else is fine. Help see is he able to access http://server/reportserver also use Report Server configuration Wizard to configure reports. Install Rollup update 2. If all ok, send me error log plz -- Regards, Imran MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "royst" wrote: > We have 1 user who ca...

View other BU data
Hi, Let say there are 4 BU define in my systems and name it as BU1 up to BU4 accordingly. And each BU has manager and sales person that is different from other BU. Is it possible that BU1 manager can see all lead, opportunity for BU2? But BU2 manager cannot see the BU1 lead and opportunity?? Thx, Carrie Hi, yes it is possible by using different security roles for the two different sales managers (they have different access rights and should therefore have different roles). It is also possible using BU hierarchy and placing the managers in a aggregate BU or in the bottom one dependin...

"Account setup unavailable"
In Money 2006, I'm trying to add a new credit card account using the online bank "Merrick Bank Cardholder Center". After selecting the bank, the next page is either a browser page saying "page cannot be displayed" or it's a Money page saying online setup is unavailable. I've setup about 5 other banks/accounts just fine. Maybe I entered the login info wrong the first time and it subsequently keeps reading a cache with this bad login. Is there a way to clear this cache if it exists? Or, is there something else going on? I just deleted the account and tried agai...

find and replace categories and labels?
I'd like to find all appointments whose subject is X and with a category and label of <don't care>, and replace the category and label with specified values. I can find them ok, but I can't work out how to batch replace the categories or labels. eg if I have 100 appointments of subject "Call Mum", some with no category and others with category "Personal", some with no label and others with label "Phone Call", I want to make them all of category Personal and label Phone Call. Any help appreciated. thanks David When you sort by Category you ca...

Possible to view spreadsheets without scroll bars?
Hi all. I have a question regarding large spreadsheets. I want it to look very professional and ideally would like the user to view it on the screen rather then having to scroll down and then across at various points! Any way to achieve this? Any suggestions regarding a way in which to make spreadsheet more professional are very welcome. Thank you! -- londonchick ------------------------------------------------------------------------ londonchick's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24529 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?...

Find/replace with different text colour messes up
When doing a Find/Replace on a certain word that needs to have a different colour than default - say, red - Excel incorrectly colours the whole cell instead of just the word that was searched on. To see this in action, try this: 1.. Open up a blank Excel sheet 2.. Enter some text in a few cells - "This is a test", for instance. Now, let's try to use search/replace to colour only the word "test" in red. 3.. Open up Search/Replace 4.. On the "Search for"-line, enter: test 5.. On the "Replace with"-line, enter: test 6.. For the "R...

Auto Numbering for Contacts and Accounts
We need a way to auto number Contacts, Accounts, and Opportunity (similiar to how quotes, orders, cases, etc..work). Has anyone come across a way to do this through the use of Jscript or any other means? Thanks! You can write a Callout for Autonumbering. Refer to the SDK help for details on Callouts. There's an auto-numbering sample in the SDK too. HTH, Niths "MDV1457" wrote: > We need a way to auto number Contacts, Accounts, and Opportunity (similiar to > how quotes, orders, cases, etc..work). Has anyone come across a way to do > this through the use of Js...

advanced find challenge
I have a challenge with advanced find I hope you can help with. I want to do an advanced find to extract activities for particular accounts. The trouble is that activities are logged regarding a service case or opportunity for example not directly against the account. I want to extract all activities for an account. Can you please help? I would also like to include the column "account name" in the advanced find view. Can this be done? Thank you I don't think Advanced FInd is up to this; the problem is making multiple joins (linked entities) which would have to be combine...

Excel chart data labels showing % change instead of value?
I'm needing to have my excel chart show me the percent change in my 2 series. I would like this in a data label over series 2 on the chart, but all I can figure out to do is have the value labeled. Does any one have any suggestions? I'm believe I'm using Excel 2002. You can use Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm "MFritz" <MFritz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29317BE2-4574-4623-8D5E-A3BA97B3FAE6@microsoft.com... > I'm needing to have my excel chart show me the percent change in my 2...

BAS G20 does not match 'GST on Purchases' Control Account
To assist with reconciling the BAS to GST Control accounts I want to write a Crystal Report that will tell me the GST Detail Code used to generate transaction against my GST Control Accounts (ie GST Collected on Sales, GST Paid on Purchases). What table will I need to link to GL20000 to give me this additional info. I have tried to get this via smartlists but the GST code is not a column in Account Transaction smartlist and the GST Control account code is not a column in the GST Transactions smartlist. Penny There could be a number of reasons for this to not reconcile. Just quickly h...

How can I find how many exchange servers in an organization
Hi All, By programmatically, is there any way to find how many Microsoft Exchange Server is the Organization. (i.e. In big organization there will me more than one Exchange Server, I have to find how many exchange servers and also like to get the IP of each exchange server). Thanks in advance. Manu. It should be fairly simple via a script to do this, but why not use ExchDump to get loads of useful info (including the number of Exch servers)? Link is here: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2004/03/microsoft_downl.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, an...

How to find the differences between 2 Excel files???
Given 2 excel files with identical fields, how can we find out the differences between the records?? For example, in file1.xls, ID Name Amount 1001 N1 A1 1002 N2 A2 1003 N3 A3 in file2.xls, ID Name Amount 1001 N1 A1 1002 N2 A2 1004 N4 A4 i.e. File1 - File2 will yield record with ID 1004, and File2 - File1 will yield record with ID 1003?? any operations in Excel can do that?? Please advice. Thanks!!! John, http://users.skynet.be/onderland/Excel.htm 7....... Vergelijken records. Luc "John Davis" <jrefactor@hotmail.com&g...

i couldn't open my excel files,it gives location couldn't find err
Hi, i am trying to open my excel files but it gives me the following error: "If you are trying to open the file from your list of most recently used files on the file menu,make sure that the file has not been renamed,moved of deleted." But if i renamed the same file to some other name then it works.so please tell me how can i fix this problem. Thanks & Regards, Hozefa How are you trying to open the file? Are you double clicking on it in windows explorer? Or are you using File|Open and choosing the file? Or are you using File, then clicking on one of the files at ...

Finding a rule in the rules wizard
I have zillions (well a lot anyway) of Outlook 2003 rules in place. Sometimes I want to delete one (e.g. the rule named "Ta-dah" that moves incoming emails with "ta-dah" in the subject line into the "ta- dah" folder.) But I can't easily find the rule as there are so many of them -- and I can't even sort them by name in the rules wizard. how do you go about finding a rule when you have 300+ ruules in Outlook 2003? outlook@shoenfeltconsulting.com <excel@shoenfeltconsulting.com> wrote: > I have zillions (well a lot anyway) of Outlook 2003 rules ...

Finding Children with XmlReader
The following is straight out of the msdn, except where I put in if (reader.Name == "wx") What I'm trying to do is print the word Inner along with the tag name and value for any tag that's a decendent of the wx tag. Any suggestions? Thanks, -- Randy using (XmlReader reader = XmlReader.Create(@"c:\TestDocs\AutoComplaintSample.xml")) { while (reader.Read()) { if (reader.IsStartElement()) { if (reader.IsEmptyElement) Conso...

Showing database properties in diagram
Hi people I have scanned the relevant groups and haven't seen an answer to my simple problem. Can I change which of the database properties are shown on the entity diagram? Specifically, can I configure it to display the 'notes property? I am trying to use Visio as an heuristic for building an Access database. I therefore want to start with entity diagrams with little detail and iteratively raise the detail and accuracy of the definitions. Some tables are fully defined and have 30+ columns. Having to show all these does not help my objective and does take up a lot of room. Con...

how to delete account in 'Accounts List'
I have 4 accounts in Accounts List section that I remove, but when I restart Money, they appear again. I've also taken them off my Favorites list but no luck. In microsoft.public.money, core000 wrote: >I have 4 accounts in Accounts List section that I remove, but when I >restart Money, they appear again. I've also taken them off my >Favorites list but no luck. You might want to Close the accounts by right-clicking in the AccountList. Then set the view to not show with SortAccountListBy->HideClosedAccounts. I suspect these are accounts that are/were at the same instit...

Finding Last Data in a Column
Hi, Does anyone kow how to find the last entry in a single column the paste it into another cell? For instance - Looking at column J - Find the last entry or last cel with data in it then copy this data into another cell eg J5. Any help much appreciated Mike:) :) : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Mike WorkSheets("Sheet1").Range("J65536").End(xlUp).Copy WorkSheets("Sheet1").Range("J5") HTH Cordially Pascal "MacroMike >" <<MacroMike.19mqp2@excelforum-nospam.com> a �crit dans le message de news:MacroMike.1...

From ListBox selection >labels on userform to show sheet cell valu
I have 3 Userforms; the first contains a ListBox from which user select a specific Quotation number (column A on underlying worksheet). The first UserForm also contains text boxes that, upon a "cmdShow" button go and get relevant data from the row chosen by the user in the ListBox and show these values in the textboxes on UserForm1. All fine. On Userform2, I do not want user to have to choose Quotation number from the same ListBox (also on Userform2) in order to populate the textboxes on UserForm2 (different cell values from same row as User selected when on UserForm...