in CRM Mobile, Can we assign / apply rules ?

Both in CRM Mobile and Mobile Express, I didn't see any function about assign
/ apply rules / convert ...
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

These functions are not available out of box.

You can however, create workflow rules that "watches" for some changes to
field records so it can be triggered wheneven those fields are updated by CRM
Mobile or Mobile Express.

Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP
Workopia, Inc.
http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com

"Goldensun" wrote:

> Both in CRM Mobile and Mobile Express, I didn't see any function about assign
> / apply rules / convert ...

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Date trasfer when importing emails to CRM
When I import old emails into CRM from Outlook they are tagged in CRM with the today's date, the day I imported them. Is there any way to alter this date once in CRM to reflect the actual date of the email? I believe your referring to promoting emails within Outlook. If so, please see this thread: news:5DF7B2F7-B5CE-4FF9-80E3-421D4FE5F500@microsoft.com -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF94DF6-7659-4793-AF6E-439BB480DC29@microsoft.com......

Standard Reports on CRM 3.0
I am trying to setup CRM 3.0; I have set it up on sql 2005 and migrated the data from ACT with no errors. when I click on reports in workplace a message is displayed - an error has occurred - contact the system administrator. I ran the environment diagnostic tool and no errors appeared. Can anybody point me in the right direction to resolve this. For more detail error information you can turn on Dev Errors. To do this, log onto the Microsoft CRM Server. Open a File Explorer window and navigate to the folder where the Microsoft CRM web site is installed. Open the web.config and chang...

CRM 3.0 and Price List Upgrading
Hi, Does anyone know if CRM 3.0 will have a mechanism to update large price lists and/or multiple price lists? We have CRM 1.2 and have 4 price lists, each having about 1200 items. We have an upcoming price list change - happens each quarter, and to do them manually takes days. I hope Microsoft has incorporated something like this into 3.0. Any info would be helpful. Thanks! Shauna ...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Money and Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
I've got a new Windows Mobile 5.0 device and have found that the PPC Money client for Money 2005 will not sync to it. From http://www.microsoft.com/money/MoneyForHandHeldDevices.mspx it appears Money 2004-6 will not sync but it doesn't mention anything about Money 2007...but I can't find a Windows Mobile Client for 2007. Is there anyway to get any version of Money to sync to a Windows Mobile 5.0 device? Thanks, Don Not at present, except by using third party software such as SPB Finance/ -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.or...

can i download lxce serv.exe

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

how many receivers i can add

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

question on the rules wizard
When clikcing on the Rules Wizard, Outlook locks up - consistently. Has anyone got a remedy for this? Thank you, rich rpage@concerto.com ...

Outlook Rule to Forward with Secure Delivery
I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure delivery. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thank you Chris ChrisH <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with > secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but > I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure > delivery. Can you please tell me...