Impossible to post the page

Hi,I developed pages .aspx and I deployed in MS CRM 3.0 by using IFrame.
on the waiter it is good they are functional but when I connect to MS CRM
starting from an other machine these pages .aspx do not function and not of
posting (Impossible to post the page).
Thanck you.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

looks like you should check the security policies within your .aspx-Pages (IIS)

"ahmed" wrote:

> Hi,I developed pages .aspx and I deployed in MS CRM 3.0 by using IFrame.
> on the waiter it is good they are functional but when I connect to MS CRM
> starting from an other machine these pages .aspx do not function and not of
> posting (Impossible to post the page).
> Thanck you.
Hi,
Also make sure you have enabled cross-frame scripting when adding the IFrame
in the Form editor in CRM.

Also check that CRM and the server hosting your aspx-pages are either in the
Local Intranet Sites or Trusted Sites and that the page within the IFrame has
the same or lower security settings in IE.

Gustaf

"Carsten" wrote:

> looks like you should check the security policies within your .aspx-Pages (IIS)
>
> "ahmed" wrote:
>
> > Hi,I developed pages .aspx and I deployed in MS CRM 3.0 by using IFrame.
> > on the waiter it is good they are functional but when I connect to MS CRM
> > starting from an other machine these pages .aspx do not function and not of
> > posting (Impossible to post the page).
> > Thanck you.

Comments in Sheets saved as Web Pages
When creating comments (right clicking a cell and selecting Insert Comment) a little red triangle appears in the upper right hand corner of the cell. When the cursor is placed over such a cell the comment appears in a pop-up window. When the spreadsheet is saved as a web page these triangles are replaced by numbers in brackets which I suppose point to elements in a comments array ... when putting the cursor over such a cell the pop-up window displays the comments. My problem is that these bracketed numbers mess up the format of my spreadsheet ... overlapping with the real data in the cell. ...

Why do Excel and Access freeze on the splash page?
I have just installed Office Pro 2003, removing all previous versions, and I can load Word, but not Excel, Access or Powerpoint. I have tried running virus software (up to date McAfee), re-installing and re-booting but nothing is working. I had the same problem in Office 2000 as well with Excel. Help please. Thanks, Chris. ...

I am printing a booklet, some of the pages are upside down and di.
The front pages are printing correctly, the rear pages are printing upside down and it appears back to front. How can I correct this? In your printer settings change it from Tablet to Book. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Tracey" <Tracey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E039BFDF-6A34-4709-B5EC-6E4618F8444C@microsoft.com... > The front pages are printing correctly, the rear pages are printing upside > down and it appears back to front. How can I correct this? ...

Page Size #2
Can anyone tell me what the width of a webpage should be in MS Publisher, if the page is to be viewed at "medium" text side and with no horizontal scroll bar. When I preview my webpages now, they always include horizontal scroll bars. I just want my page to have a vertical scrollbar, so what should the page width be? Thanks That's going to depend on the monitor size. I have a 19" and use IE to surf. I don't usally have a problem. My mom, on the other hand, has a 15" monitor and uses AOL's built-in browser. Believe me, with all of the crap that is built ...

Page Numbers #8
I am using Excel 2000 I am having a problem with page numbering on a worksheet. My worksheet has 11 tabs. Each tab has 2 different charts. In the beginning I put the code for today's date in the footer. Then I was asked to number the pages. So I deleted the date code and replace it with page number in the footer of the documents. The first time I did this, I highlighted all of the tabs and added a footer (from the view commad) with "page" and the code for the page no. When I printed the 11 pages (highlighted all the tabs and printed), each page printed with the correc...

Page numbering #6
How do I sequentially number all of the worksheet pages in a workbook? I think this is what you are looking for.. Set the header or footer (in each worksheet) to print the page number. Then when you print, select "Entire Workbook" on the Print dialog. "rowan" wrote: > How do I sequentially number all of the worksheet pages in a workbook? There is no built in way to do this. So your options are to do it manually or by a macro such as this: Sub NumberSheets() Dim Counter As Integer Dim Sht As Worksheet For Each Sht In Worksheets Counter = Co...

View this page "Send and Receive Fax Through Email"
http://groups.google.com/group/hsfun/web/-2 ...

SOP Posting Error
I have an SOP Invoice that won't post because I receive the error "The Cash distribution amount is incorrect and will not be posted." There is nothing wrong with the invoice, the distribution accounts or the deposit amount, but if you trace it back to the original order that they entered the deposit on the document amount is zero because they did not include a unit price on the item. Does anyone know how to correct this so the invoice will post? The GL looks correct for the deposit amount, but this is the first deposit that we have taken and we may have entered somet...

office 2003 and front page
Hi All, I am using windows xp home sr3 and office 2003 pro. I would like to know if front page is included in this version of office? If not, what can I use to work on my web page? Any help would be most appreciated. thanks, -- Regards, Gary Metzler send to: gmtravel@bellsouth.net http://www.outtasighttravel.com Msn messenger: gmetzler1150@hotmail.com Skype name: garymetz No, it is not. FrontPage has been discontinued, and is replaced by Expression Web. Sharepoint Designer, with similarities to FrontPage, can be downloaded free from the MS site. -- Tom [...

The Quickest way to get Top Page On GooGle...
2 months I had first page organic results and they delivered on every key term I wanted so here they are http://www.atomicsearchengineoptimization.com or you can go straight to their contct page to get a great free report and a friendly call back. http://www.atomicsearchengineoptimization.com/Monthy_plan_rates-seo-services.html SPAM ...

Worker thread and posted message
I created a "worker thread" via AfxBeginThread(). In the thread function, I need to insert/delete/change items in the main window's list control. I use PostMessage() for this. One of the messages is for inserting an item: CString *pStr = new CString("Some item text"); PostMessage(UDM_INSERT_ITEM, nItem, pStr); This works fine. I then need to change some of the subitems associated with this newly-added item: pStr = new CString("Text for column 2"); PostMessage(UDM_SET_ITEM_TEXT, ???, pStr); The question is how do I get the number of t...

Control number of pages per pass with duplex printing
I am using a Canon i560. Is there a method to control the number of pages printed per pass before the duplex dialog box appears. I am currently printing a two sided document with duplex printing and it only prints 2 pages before it asks for the reverse side. Other documents have had 4 or 6 pages per pass. Where is this controlled? TIA Lee That is probably something controlled by your printer driver. Especially since it differs between documents. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "Lee Hunter" wrote: > I am using a Canon i560. Is there a method to control the number of pa...

Directional keys act like page up or page down
In all my spreadsheets, my arrow keys don't tab over to the next cell - it's like I'm pressing page up or page down, instead of over... Any ideas? ...

Diverting all pages to another website
I have a couple of old websites that I would like to do away with but the likes of Google have a cache of these and I would like any surfer to be automatically sent to another of my websites that is more up to date. Is there an easy way to do this via FrontPage. I use FP 2002 Google" "301 redirect" DJ On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 08:32:01 -0800, Fred the Ted <FredtheTed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a couple of old websites that I would like to do away with but the >likes of Google have a cache of these and I would like any surfer to be >a...

Home Page Reports
I recently upgraded a client from v8.0 to 9.0. After the upgrade several users pointed out that some reports launched from the Home Page would also launch the GP Help About window. After some investigation, I realized that this only occurs with reports and SmartList favorites that were saved before the upgrade, new reports launch normally. Is there a way to stop the GP Help About window from launching from the Home Page hyperlink? ...

Publisher 2002: How to remove empty pages left by deletion of text
My wife deleted about six pages of text from a long document (300+ pages). However, the deletion left 6 empty pages (that is, the gap didn't close up). She has tried various kinds of dlete and cut editing commands, but nothing so far has worked. EmoryW wrote: > My wife deleted about six pages of text from a long > document (300+ pages). However, the deletion left 6 empty > pages (that is, the gap didn't close up). She has tried > various kinds of dlete and cut editing commands, but > nothing so far has worked. ============================= I guess you tried...Edit / ...

Text box outlines and images won't show on page
Ok, I laid out the publisher page and all was fine. Today when I went to make some changes to the design on the page, I can't get the images to show, including text box outlines and color filled text boxes. I even tried to start another file and when I inserted a picture, it still wouldn't show. I tried moving objects around, changed the way the picture displays, nothing is working! HELP!!!!! PLEASE!!!! weimerent wrote: > Ok, I laid out the publisher page and all was fine. Today when I went to > make some changes to the design on the page, I can't get the images ...

Invoice Template
(Sorry I posted this in another area as well for more exposure) Building a Invoice template for a company and have run into an item that is stopping me from continuing. One of their requests is that they have the ability to have more than one page for the invoice. How do I have the form/template split off to page two - and retain the heading (address, PO number) information. I am running on Win 98, 2000 and I think they have 2002 there as well (mac & pc). Thank you Pat Joram pjoram@monroecc.edu Maybe you could put it in a header (file|page setup|sheet tab, rows to repeat at top)...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Tuesday, September 7, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 145 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Note that no FAQ items have been added or modified for Money 2005. Money 2005 requires changes to many of the existing FAQ answers--it lots of cases for nothing particularly important but just for things like docum...

Clear Visio Page Automatically
Hi there, I want to know how to clear the active page in a visio doucment whe running my main routine. First, i'd like to test if there is any shap drawn, then delete it. Can someone give me the method for it? Thanxs a lot! Avalon2 -- avalon2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- avalon27's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=18 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=68919 Visit - http://www.officehelp.in | http://www.officehelp.in/archive/index.php | http://www.officehelp.in/index/index.ph Use VB and look at t...

Selecting multiple rows selects entire page
I have a user who brought me a problem I've never seen before. She's trying to select a couple rows by click-draging on the row numbers. When she lets go of the left mouse button, the entire page is selected. It doesn't affect the other spreadsheets she has, so it has to be something someone did to this specific sheet, but I can't find anything. Any Ideas? Thanks, Ed Gross Network Admin TJ Hale Co. To select two rows, other methods can be used: (1) click on the number for row 10, then hold down the shift key and click on row 11; (2) click on row 10, then hold down the Ctrl ...

How do I print individual pages when in a "memo style" message
When I print an email message in outlook express it allows me to choose a page or multiple numbers of pages to print. I am now using Outlook 2007 and it seems my message are all in "memo style" and does not give me a "page range" Is there some way to set up Outlook 2007 to do this? Install office 2007 Sp2 - it fixes this long standing problem. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO...

Maximizing Report Output Screen Crashes/Endless Report 1st Page Lo
On Great Plains version 7.5g30 Runtime M014 accessing GP via a Terminal Server Client on a WIN2K3 server - generate a Financial Trial Balance Summary report (s/b 5 pages max) in the usual fashion (not a modified report in this case) - the report begins to generate and display on the screen - the user clicks the Maximize Window icon (top right corner) and the report either crashes or appears to continually print page 1 to the screen over and over and allows no user input - the only recourse at this point is to crtl-alt-del out and reset the user id and try again. Anyone have any ideas ...

News group posting error
When I try to post to the "alt-windows7.general" newsgroup under "aiog.org" I get the following error. I was able to post until a couple weeks ago. "Windows Mail could not post your message. Subject 'Can't post a "reply group"', Account: 'aioe.org', Server: 'aioe.org', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Too many errors for your IP', Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9" How can I correct this error? TIA, Paul ....and you're asking this in a Vista newsgroup,...

Post URL option in WorkFlow manager...
Hi... I want to pass some information to a particular URL while creating an account. I tried with post URL option in workflow manager. But it works only with CRM 1.0 & 1.2. But I am using CRM 3.0. Is there any option avialable to achive this without using MSMQ/Biztalk. Also i want to pass some information from outside to the CRM application. Thanks, What isn't working with PostURL? PostURL is a supported action in v3.0. You can also invoke a .Net assembly via workfow. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Arun" <Arun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...