Importing wrong customers

Hi!

I wonder if it is any way to delete more then 50 customers per time?
I have a lot of customers to delete....
0
MARTIN1 (286)
9/12/2008 1:08:03 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

you can increase the Recod per page to 250 .from CRM -option  (under
general tab in CRM outlook).

If you have imporeted though Data migration manager you can always
delete old import by choosing name and then clicking on delete.

You can also have option of using SDK to delete bulk accounts.

------
Aamir

Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/

0
whatelseto (435)
9/12/2008 1:20:55 PM
I didn´t use Data Migration. I used the simple "Import Data" from the tools
menu.
If I only have access to the webinterface. Can I change to 250 records per
page from that interface aswell?

Martin

"Aamir Bashir" wrote:

> you can increase the Recod per page to 250 .from CRM -option  (under
> general tab in CRM outlook).
>
> If you have imporeted though Data migration manager you can always
> delete old import by choosing name and then clicking on delete.
>
> You can also have option of using SDK to delete bulk accounts.
>
> ------
> Aamir
>
> Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/

0
MARTIN1 (286)
9/12/2008 1:33:01 PM
I found it also in the webinterface.
Thanks!

Martin

"Aamir Bashir" wrote:

> you can increase the Recod per page to 250 .from CRM -option  (under
> general tab in CRM outlook).
>
> If you have imporeted though Data migration manager you can always
> delete old import by choosing name and then clicking on delete.
>
> You can also have option of using SDK to delete bulk accounts.
>
> ------
> Aamir
>
> Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/

0
MARTIN1 (286)
9/12/2008 1:36:03 PM
Yes, you just have to go to the personal option configuration. Then choose
250 per page.

You can also delete them in the SQL database directly.

Loli

"Martin" wrote:

> I didn´t use Data Migration. I used the simple "Import Data" from the tools
> menu.
> If I only have access to the webinterface. Can I change to 250 records per
> page from that interface aswell?
>
> Martin
>
> "Aamir Bashir" wrote:
>
> > you can increase the Recod per page to 250 .from CRM -option  (under
> > general tab in CRM outlook).
> >
> > If you have imporeted though Data migration manager you can always
> > delete old import by choosing name and then clicking on delete.
> >
> > You can also have option of using SDK to delete bulk accounts.
> >
> > ------
> > Aamir
> >
> > Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/

0
loli (23)
9/12/2008 1:38:01 PM
On Sep 13, 12:38=A0am, loli <l...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Yes, you just have to go to the personal option configuration. Then choos=
> 250 per page.
>
> You can also delete them in the SQL database directly.
>
> Loli
>
> "Martin" wrote:
> > I didn=B4t use Data Migration. I used the simple "Import Data" from the=
 tools
> > menu.
> > If I only have access to the webinterface. Can I change to 250 records =
per
> > page from that interface aswell?
>
> > Martin
>
> > "Aamir Bashir" wrote:
>
> > > you can increase the Recod per page to 250 .from CRM -option =A0(unde=
> > > general tab in CRM outlook).
>
> > > If you have imporeted though Data migration manager you can always
> > > delete old import by choosing name and then clicking on delete.
>
> > > You can also have option of using SDK to delete bulk accounts.
>
> > > ------
> > > Aamir
>
> > > Blog =3Dhttp://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/

It wouldn't be recommended or supported to do a direct delete out of
the database. You risk creating orphan records and problems with
upgrades etc. down the track. If you're planning to get hands-on,
delete through the web services.

Leon Tribe
0
leon.tribe (293)

importing mail/folders from old computer to new
i just got a new computer. i have on a cd all the "Identities" from my old computers microsoft outlook 2002. I have all these DBX files that contain all the messages from my old computer and i dont know how to make it so my new computer uses them, or merge them with my new computer. sorry if thats confusing i'm not sure how to explain it. i just want all my messages that i had saved on my old computer using the same version of outlook to be transferred to my new computer using the same version of outlook. i have the dbx files, how do i make this happen? Thank You Jess...

How to import ole fields to a SQL Server db
Hi, I have an access db. In a table I have an ole field where I have lots of Word Docs stored. I need to pass all the Access database data to a new SQL Server database, but I have a problem, the word docs... It seems that Access put an header to the docs stored in its ole field, but I can't find it. Anyone can help me? Thank you in advance Roberto Cerulli Hi Roberto, Yes, documents stored in an Access OLE field don't consist just of the contents of the file but also include a wrapper with information about the parent application of the document and usually a preview image. I don...

Purchase Orders
Does anybody know of any RMS Add-On where you can Create a Purchase Order by importing an item list from a CSV text file? We have a customer that gets an excel spreadsheet from their supplier of all the items that they should be receiving via UPS. The customer doesnt know before hand what they will be receiving until they get the excel spreadsheet. Any Ideas? I'm new to RMS, so forgive me if this info is slightly inaccurate, try it out first. If you create a blank P.O for adding item manually, on the screen where you enter your items, right click, and import. Then you choose you...

BCP import error
I am getting this error during a BCP import, and since the file is not large, I determined that there are 2 rows with the same key, but 1 is in lower case, and the other all upper case. How can I define the column identified as the primary key to be case sensitive? thanks, Dave Assuming your PK column is a VARCHAR or other character data type column, you could try changing the table's and column's collation to a case-sensitive collation and see if that does it for you. Doing that may cause other issues for you. Anywhere that column is used, it would probably need to be ...

Importing labels from Word2003
I have Publisher2003 and WindowsXP My labels in Word2003 are made by using the table facility to create 8 labels (two columns, 4 rows) on one A4 portrait sheet. These labels have pictures and text boxes on them, and various fonts. When I try to import these Word2003 labels into Publisher the import either does not happen, or is incomplete (eg the text boxes don't import.) Please help, Frank If all the labels are different, you may have to copy/paste each table cell individually. You may have to create a text box in Publisher, copy the text in Word, with th...

MSCRM 3 regarding Customization.
I'm using the next beta vesion for MSCRM 3. i'm having trouble with customization all my information comes from: 1.Microsoft CRM Next Beta SDK. 2.The Tech-Ed Webcast from Florida this year. could anyone send me links or tutorials on information regarding Customization. Most of the SDK examples do not compile. Alot of pages are not explained. The customization from inside the settings to create new entites is not documented and i'm having trouble doing certain things: For ex: How to add a lookup field. In customer the lookup of parentcustomer is of type "owner&qu...

Running a query in SSIS thwn importing Excel spreadsheets
I've just been learning SSIS to import Excel 2003 spreadsheets into SQL Server 2005, and so far, so good. I want to take my use of SSIS to the next level, so to speak, and could use some help. Here's the scenario: I've got spreadsheet data representing names that must be consolidated. As can happen with so many businesses, at my workplace, there's a big effort underway to correct and consolidate names that may have been entered many different ways over the years, in several different systems. Now that the systems are being unified, we must have corrected, ...

Importing Vista Mail into Outlook 2007
Before I installed Windows 7 (I had Vista prior to that) I saved my E-Mail file WindowsMail which has a MSMessageStore extension. I am now using Outlook 2007 and I can't find a way of importing my old mail into Outlook 2007. -- al-rockland it needs to be imported or opened in Windows Live mail or the program that created it then imported into Outlook. What program created the file on Vista? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:daily...

How does one create a custom Menu on the Menu Bar in Word 7?
It was quite simple in Word 2003 via Tools Customize. There is no Menu Bar in Word 2007, only the Ribbon, and the only customization permitted is of the QAT. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "kaoinla" <kaoinla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9590384-4E4F-48BB-9764-4B360724D3AB@microsoft.com... > It was quite simple in Word 2003 via Tools Customize. > That's a bit sweeping? - http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_Ribbon.htm and http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Cus...

Excel 2000 Web query imports incomplete hyperlink info
Hello, Would anyone know why Excel 2000 chops off the end of certain hyperlink addresses imported by web query? In this particular case, the hyperlink starts with 'javascript:'. I was surprised to see this behaviour as the same thing works fine in Excel 2003. Thanks in advance, Peter Hi Peter, Could you give a wee example so we know what you are working with. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Peter ...

Custom Paper setp
afternoon group. While log on as an administrator using Excel if you go to FILE/PAGE SETUP/PAPER.. there is the option to custom your paper size... I remember using it before but on my workstation as well as others I only get a gray out Custom icon with the exclamation mark that reads: This feature is not available because you do not have permission to save system settings on this computer. I am logged on as administrator and cannot seem to get around this problem... any clues out there?? thanks! ...

Display Custom Market & Value
Hi Maybe this is a simple chart example but I am not able to figure it out. I have some data in the format below. Date 1 Value 1 Jan 10 2 Jan 20 3 Jan 40 4 Jan 30 5 Jan 50 and so on (around 1000 entries) Now I have some events that happen at certain values. Like at 30 there is a positive event that has a value +10%. Lets say at 40 value, I have a negative event has a value -10%. I store this information in two columns. I can also concatenate it if needed. I want the Text "P 10%" along with a Marker at the value ...

can't customize outlook today #3
when i click on the customize outlook today button, nothing happen. am i missing something? i'd love to hear from you if you have any ideas about what's happening. thanks! ...

How to Import data from a different .xls file
I'm running Excel'97. Within the same directory I'm trying to import data into spreadsheet cell from a cell in a different .xls file. I've tried ='C:\Libraries\Documents\Spreadsheets\[Ron's_Budget_2010.xls]Expenses'!$A$2 but I get an error. Any ideas Thanks Ron_Marin@Yahoo.com Let XL automatically create the link for you. Open both WBs. Click in the target cell and enter an equal sign (*DON'T* hit <Enter>), Navigate to the source WB and click in the cell containing the data, NOW hit <Enter> ... and you're done! Your data is...

customer's balance
Hello: Do you know in GP where I could find a customer's on account balance (e.g. they overpaid an invoice) in the database? childofthe1980s There are several ways to see a customer's balance: 1. Cards > Sales > Summary (drill down on the Amount header to see Open transactions) 2. Inquiry > Sales > Payment Summary (drill down on the Amount header to see Open transactions) 3. SmartList > Sales > Customer > Customer Balance (use the GoTo button to see individual transactions) Hope that helps. Claude "childofthe1980s"...

Importing from Excel to Outlook #2
When I try to import to Outlook from Excel I'm having a problem with zip/postal codes. All of my zips are in New Jersey and the first number of the zip is zero (0). I set the excel worksheet to recognize that column as "special, zip code" but when Outlook tries to pull in the data it's dropping off all the zeros leaving me with a 4 digit zip, sans the zeros. So frustrating. Please help! Thanks! Perhaps format the Excel field as text? "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E40573F0-B8CB-41CE-B946-8FB0E179ACF3@microsoft.com... > ...

Follow up to previous post: Need code to import into access/Autonumber
I was trying to tihnk of solutions to the table in access being out of order when i use: DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet in code to import an excel file. 1. I could read the excel file from access. Does anyody have access code to open an exel sheet and read it into a table in access in code? 2. have the user maintain an autonumber like field. THis way, I can have this to sort on when I import it. Does excel have an autonumber field? Thanks Some sample code for reading EXCEL spreadsheet and writing to recordset that may get you started: Dim lngColumn As Long Dim xlx As Object, xlw As O...

Problems with Edit Hyperlink using Custom Shortcut Menu
I’ve inserted a hyperlink into one of my forms via a label object. I’ve assigned a custom Shortcut Menu Bar called “Edit Hyperlink” to the hyperlink label. My Custom “Edit Hyperlink” Shortcut Menu includes standard access commands such as Edit Hyperlink, Open Hyperlink, Open in New Window, Copy Hyperlink, and Remove Hyperlink. When I switch to form view and right click over the Hyperlink the “Edit Hyperlink” Shortcut Menu is displayed with the commands disabled (i.e. grayed out). Therefore I can’t use any of the commands on my “Edit Hyperlink” Shortcut Menu. Any idea as to what’s c...

Importing music titles into a spreadsheet
I use a spreadsheet with macros that lists all the file names of my songs from my music folder into an excel spreadsheet ( I can post ir if it will help). My new comupter has Office 2007 and the macro will not work. I do not know macros well enough to fix it. Does anyone know of a spreadsheet I can dowmload that would look into a folder and copy the file names into an execl spreadsheet? Thanks you for your help, Russ Several methods to accomplish this.......I like Tushar's best if importing to Excel. To add a "Print Directory" feature to Explorer, go to this KB Artic...

import address book outlook express
Hi, I'm trying to switch from OExpress to Outlook 2002. I went through the import process for hte address book. It's not working. I would like to import my email addresses from OE to my PERSONAL ADDRESS BOOK in Outlook...it shows the import process (percentage transported) - but then no addresses end up showing up in my address book. Any ideas? Thanks. HAD <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, I'm trying to switch from OExpress to Outlook 2002. > I went through the import process for hte address book. > It's not working. I would like to...

Multiple level drop down boxes customization
I have a requirement of multiple level drop down boxes. Example: A drop down box has D1, D2, D3. Then D1 has another set of choices D11, D12, D13. Any suggestions on how to customize this. Try Powertrak Core from www.axonom.com "Arch" <discussion11@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:b87a74db.0405210822.4a7ec7b8@posting.google.com... > I have a requirement of multiple level drop down boxes. Example: > A drop down box has D1, D2, D3. Then D1 has another set of choices > D11, D12, D13. Any suggestions on how to customize this. Peter, I am looking for a workaround whic...

import 1000 webs to Explorer from Excel.
I need to import 1000 webs to Explorer from Excel 2000. I have 1 column with the URl and another with some comments.In Explorer 7, I import and doesnt recognize the XLS file with the URL´s (its not a HTML file). Will it import the column with the comments/type of web (its important, too)? Any suggestions? ...

Instruct import contacts from ALL older programs
Windows XP/Latest version of Microsoft Outlook: I need to import address books from both Netscape and older versions of outlook and outlook express and was unfamiliar with the tyupe of files they were. Even though the extensions may have been the same, importing failed. The only way I managed to get a netscape messenger contacts into outlook, was to first import it to outlook express and then move them to outlook, a very tedius and time consuming, frustrating task of trial and error. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions ...

Automatic update of Entourage and import error
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Email Client: pop My computer automatically updated me to Entourage 2004 even though my computer said I didn't have enough memory and I pressed the cancel button. A screen popped up very quickly asking me if I wanted to import information from my previous version but it disappeared as quickly. Now I only have Entourage 2004! All of my previous emails, contacts, folders, etc. are missing! When I go to the help menu, it says that if I didn't import the old information I should return to the FILE menu, c...

Customization of Outlook Today
In Office 2000, when you display Outlook Today, there is a "Customize Outlook Today" button at the top-right of the title. Nothing happens when I click on this button. Therefore, I cannot customize the appearance of Outlook Today. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Office2000 several times in an effort to solve this problem, but that doesn't work. I have used the "Detect and Repair" feature, but that doesn't work, either. Any suggestions? To EVERYONE: Do not reply to my previous message. I have solved the problem, and it has to do with Critical Updat...