Importing Contract from .csv file is not working

Hi,

I m new to CRM.
I have two column in my .CSV file. name and phone number
i am trying to imort them to CRM contact Module.
Everything happen smooth, i mean mapping of fields.

But it does not Import the Contact in to CRM , instead the task goes and
sits into the Buld Import Activity.
And shows the Status as "Pending".

I am using CRM Client and all the services are running.....

Please let me know what could be the problem..

Labhesh Shrimali
Bangalore - India
MCP.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi

you have to change the Log on account for the Workflow Service on the
CRM Server

Regards, Dirk F

0
dirkfraanje

Quttro pro, QPW file
Any ideas how to open a Quttro pro file with the extension .QPW in excell XP? File>Open>select Quattro Pro/DOS from the Files of Type list at the bottom of the dialog box. HTH |:>) "fastfreddy125" wrote: > Any ideas how to open a Quttro pro file with the extension .QPW in excell XP? freddy You need the Quattro Pro convertors from MS. http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/results.aspx?Scope=DC&Query=quattro+pro Then read this from Jim Rech http://snipurl.com/cz3x Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:19:07 -0800, "fastfreddy125" <fastfreddy...

Links don't work properly
Running Outlook 2002. Windows XP Pro. 1.7 ghz. 50 gig hard drive. 512 memory. Anytime I attempt to open a link in an email while using Outlook the following occurs: 1) The link won't open, or when it does, it takes at least a minute. 2) 10 to 15 pop up ads are generated in the lower right hand corner and then take over the screen. 3) The Outlook program slows to a crawl or stops functioning completely. 4) Sometimes an "Open Links with" dialogue box appears. It may be a virus or some stupid program some third party put into my start up or Outlook program but I can...

manifest don't work with visual C++ .NET 2003!!!!
I have a problem! I used VC6 for avout a long time ago... since XP I add manifest in my resource to have the XP theme control, It work well! Now I begin to use permanently Visual Studio .NET ... When I generate my MFC application I told it to generat a manifest... It does but when executing my app It just show old control style!!! What's the matter... What I have to do to allow my app to use the new XP control when compiling in Visual Studio .NET? Eric >I used VC6 for avout a long time ago... since XP I add manifest in my >resource to have the XP theme control, It work well...

Code to Implement Required Cells Not Working
I have a worksheet called "Change Request Form" where users are required to input values in the following cells: C9 = CPM Full Name C10 = IT PM Full Name C11 = Change Type C12 = Reason Category C13 = Project Name C14 = Release C15 = PAT ID C16 = PRISM ID C17 = Explanation E15 = New PAT ID E16 = New PRISM ID I want to require users to provide input in most or all of the other aforementioned cells prior to Saving the workbook depending on the value of cell C11. I wrote the code shown below and put it in the ThisWorkbook object. Unfortunately, upon testing, u...

I'm getting files saved with names like 48A52100 with no .xls f.
I'm getting spreadsheets saved on our network with an 8-character string as the filename and no .xls file extension. Using the "Open with . . ." option they successfully open with Excel. Does anyone know why this is happening? -- Iain N Black Kelton - These are temp files created when Excel saves a workbook. Normally they are deleted when the save is complete. This might fall under the funny behaviors that occur when working with files on a network. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech...

data file to send and receive mail cannot be found
I accidentally deleted a Microsoft Exchange account from Outlook. Now I get "Cannot create an email message because the data file to send and receive messages could not be found. To add a data file such as a personal folder file, double-click on the Mail icon in Control Panel." What should I do? Thank you "matthewcrook" <matthewcrook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB4D4D31-9435-483C-B847-69B1015A11A9@microsoft.com... >I accidentally deleted a Microsoft Exchange account from Outlook. Now I get > "Cannot create an email m...

Unable to attach file using send to function
Hi, please look here, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com: 80/support/kb/articles/q176/2/69.asp&NoWebContent=1 -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de ...

How do I stop Publisher from opening my Acrobat PDF files?
Right-click any PDF file, properties, opens with... change -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "highfield" <highfield@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C733A7E-24C9-4510-A30F-BE7736780BDC@microsoft.com... > Publisher can open pdf files? Which version of Pub does this? Mike highfield wrote: ...

Import Charts and data to Access
Hello I have an excel sheet containing data and graphs(Charts) based on them. I want these data and graphs to be imported to Access. Data must be linked together with specific graph (chart). I dont mind if the graph (Chart) is imported as image. I want to have a combo box on the top of a form. When I select an option to appear the data with the specific graph(chart). How I can do that?? Is there any example similar on the internet to look at it?? Please help me! Thanks in advance Hi Kyriaki, Speaking very generally...yes, it's possible to: - Link your Excel spreadsheets to an Acces...

#Name? errors but formula works too
I have a sheet which continues to show #Name? errors in a column with a formula doing a few things. =IF(LEFT($H2,1)="p",$K2,MROUND(AN2*HLOOKUP(AN2,Lookups!$A$33:$J$34,2),10)-1) This looks at H and if it finds a color "p" it uses a price in K. If not look at a cost in AN do a lookup in a table for a margin markup and use it to arrive at a price with rounding. This sheet is used for giving price quotes over the phone and so the user usually has calculation set at manual to speed up autofiltering etc. When I ltrace the # Name? error in the auditing toolbar it points m...

Spelling won't work
I just got a new computer loaded with Windows XP. For some reason (and I'm sure there is one)the spell check won't work in Outlook Express. I can see the "spelling" function in the pull-down in tools, but it's that light gray color and won't allow it to be accessed. Why is that? Can it be accessed? My spelling is atrocious as it it, and this would be very helpful if it would just work! Is the file CSAPI3T1.DLL on your computer? If not, try this web site... www.tech-pro.co.uk/index.html "Andy" <AR66@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message news:01ff01c360e...

macro embedded in an xml file
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if you can embedd a macro in an xml file? I have an xml file that I create with a .net web application and it opens with Excel, but would be nice to attatch a macro to it as well. Thanks. -- Paul G Software engineer. Paul wrote: > Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if you can embedd a macro in an > xml file? XML isn't a programming language, so it can't have macros in the sense that you mean them. See http://xml.silmaril.ie/authors/execute/ Some processors (including browsers) may react to special features like Processing Instructions to...

Imported Visual Basic Module
I've imported a module into visual basic editor and have saved it, but can't seem to pull up the macros in excel. thanks. You mean they don't show up in a list of Macros? Maybe it is a Class Module or all macros within the module are Private Private Sub hello_macro() MsgBox "hello" End Sub Will not be listed in Tools>Macro>Macros You can access by typing the macroname and "Run" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 13:02:02 -0800, Pat Adams <PatAdams@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I've imported a modul...

name a backup file
I am trying to create a backup copy of a current spreadsheet, and I want to call it a backup copy and place the month in the title of the file. Can anyone help me achieve this. PR With ActiveWorkbook .SavecopyAs Left(.Fullname,len(.FullName)-4) & "_backup_" & _ format(date,"mmm") & ".xls" End With -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "PR" <paul.raeburn@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:uid8BdK5FHA.3976@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I am trying to create a backup copy of a current spreadsheet, and I want to > call it a backup ...

How to insert Handout PPT into a Word file
I need to insert the handout (6 slides to a page) into my word document. There does not seem to be that type option in Vista. Does anyone have a handle on the solution. I think we could do this in EX. Thanks, Criss Juliard In article <5E568C18-F5C7-4D6F-859E-AB89E5BB67B1@microsoft.com>, Vetiver Criss wrote: > I need to insert the handout (6 slides to a page) into my word document. > There does not seem to be that type option in Vista. Does anyone have a > handle on the solution. I think we could do this in EX. PPT creates handouts "on the fly" as it s...

Merging Workbooks to One File
Hello everyone - I have 57 csv files that I would like to merge into one Excel workbook. Each file has only one worksheet (tab). While there are no column headers, the columns for each file are identical to one another. Copy/Paste manually would do it, but it would seem to me that there would be a marcro available to accomplish this in an automated way. All files currently reside in one directory. Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Rich Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rich Palarea wrote: > Hello everyone - > > I have 57 csv ...

Unable to find FrxClient.cfg file, when applying FRx service pack.
When I try to apply a services apck for my FRx client i got this error " Unable to find FrxClient.cfg file. Setup cannot continue if this file is corrupted or not found. Setup will abort now." Please help! ...

Record of attached file
Does anybody know how to make Outlook 2002 automatically insert the file name (of the file that is attached to the e-mail) at the bottom of the body of the message? example: <<test.xls>> Outlook Rich Text - files inserted in the body where the insertion point it. Plain Text - files inserted in window below the message body. HTML - files inserted in header just below the subject. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted ...

I imported messages from Outlook Express to Outlook 2002
I used the export option in Outlook Express to get my old messages/folders to OUtlook... However, I cannot delete any of the messages. It gives me a "Messaging Interface has returned an unknown error...if continues restart Outlook"... I have an I still can't get rid of them. MTB <MTB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I used the export option in Outlook Express to get my old > messages/folders to OUtlook... However, I cannot delete any of the > messages. It gives me a "Messaging Interface has returned an unknown > error...if continues restart Outloo...

Exchange work with LDAP
Hi, Can Exchange 2003 AD work with LDAP? Are there tools to bridge the 2? Regards, Norman Zhang Hi Norman Could you provide a little more info on what you are trying to do, Exchange 2000/2003 uses Active Directory as its LDAP directory service, are you trying to connect Exchange 2003 to another LDAP directory service? -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Norman Zhang" <norm@realbox.com> wrote in message news:%23uPkjo6CFHA.464@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Can Exchange 2003...

Why don't hyperlinks work in my outlook docs?
I know it must be something simple but hyperlinks don't work in incoming email messages. Can anyone help me? ...

PST file disappears
Greetings, I am running Outlook 2000. The system checks out clean. No Virus, no disk problems, etc. The outlook.pst file just flat disappeared. Is this a known problem ? How do I get it back ? thanks, Darryl Have you done a search on your hard drive or your network drives to see if it is out there but in a different location than you are expecting? If it was on a network drive, can your admins restore it from backups? "Darryl" <darryl@osborne-ind.com> wrote in message news:O7$Lr$h#DHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Greetings, > I am running Outlook 2000. The sy...

How do I import old Publisher files? #2
I was told to turn off Norton, can you help me? ...

The specified image file did not contain a resource section
I've got 1812 (The specified image file did not contain a resource section) error using GetLastError(). My dialog won't show up. Why? How about a small hint as to what code you are using that is causing this error? "Miki Peric" <blah@ccc.com> wrote in message news:%23XFDXepXEHA.3668@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > > I've got 1812 (The specified image file did not contain a resource > section) error using GetLastError(). My dialog won't show up. Why? > > > How about a small hint as to what code you are using that is causing this > ...

Import Print Shop files into MS Publisher
Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher? I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how to accomplish that. Thanks in advance for any info and help. Sigrid What kind of files are you talking about...images? If so, then probably yes, just export (or save) them as standard graphic files. Are you talking about Broderbund's Print Shop? You need to explain exactly what you are trying to do, and what is/is-not happening when you try. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web ...