Imported Activities do not show up in Calendar

Hello,

I've been working on importing Data from ACT! to Microsoft CRM and
have 90% of the information pulled over and working correct. The last
thing on my need to fix list is the calendar.

We imported all Activities and Notes using Scribe, our 45 day license
is expired and I cannot pay for another. So I'm stuck getting this
working by hand.

The ActivityPartyBase Table is populated with a ton of stuff. The
AppointmentBase table has a bunch of entries, however only 1 column
(ActivityID) is populated with something. (all others are <NULL>).

I can't seem to figure out what needs to go where to get the calendar
happy.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ken

0
KenCraft
4/23/2007 4:07:35 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

outlook import dl
i read and import into a sheet the user into adistribution list.... is posisble to read the propety from each user into this list and insert into cell.? For example: Nmae, Address, phone, Ofice...eccc Sub ELENCO() Range("A2:B50000").ClearContents Set myOlApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set myNameSpace = myOlApp.GetNamespace("MAPI") Set myGAddressList = myNameSpace.AddressLists("Elenco Indirizzi Globale") Set myGEntries = myGAddressList.AddressEntries RIGA = 2 For Each lista In myGEntries If lista = "A.T.C.B. - Utenti" Then Range...

Importing from PhotoDraw
Does anyone know: If it's possible to insert a PhotoDraw object into Publisher, convert it to CMYK, and then print it as a PDF file (using Acrobat)? If it's possible, how well do you think the quality holds up? TIA for any info, Jim Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from Jim Wilson <hwp@hamiltonwolcott.com> > If it's possible to insert a PhotoDraw object into > Publisher, convert it to CMYK, and then print it as a PDF > file (using Acrobat)? Only Publisher 2003 can output composite CMYK. The PhotoDraw object nee...

prevent public Meeting Request auto-added to User Calendar
In this small office I set up common resources/rooms as calendars in public folders. Users are Authors by default. When a User creates a meeting request in one of these calendars, and another User opens the item, it gets automatically added to that User's personal Calendar, even if they are not an invitee, even if they close it immediately without accept/decline/tentative. I realize this is probably expected behavior. I tried turning off "Process requests and responses" but it still happens. Is there any way of preventing this from happening, especially without impactin...

Importing .mmf
I have some old e-mail archives in .mmf format from microsoft mail days. Outlook 2002 XP help files suggest I should be able to import these files but I do not find it in the list when I go to import. Anyone have any ideas? ...

show log file at the end
Hi, there, I would like to show the log file, which contains the information about the commands exectued and the processed files' name, at the end of program. How to do that? And how to show a txt file in the dialog? Any suggestion and sample code are highly appreciated! Thanks Gary ...

Import Excel data into Org Chart
Are there any how tos on importing excel data into Org Chart? Didn't see such in the MS Training online. -- marcopolo ...

pst file from outlook 2000 import into outlook 2002- 84meg
Another post with tons of info. The subject line is for the subject. The detail goes in the body. "michael" <mmirolla@globalrealtyexchange.com> wrote in message news:022a01c35794$34cd1e20$a401280a@phx.gbl... > ...

shared calendars #4
Is there anyway to share a calendar and block out the Personal items? Thanks! Sounds like you're asking if you can share *part* of your Calendar, but not all of it. Unless there is a 3rd Party program, or a Script that would allow this, I don't think it is possible. Give http://www.experts-exchange.com/ a look over. The http://www.theofficeexperts.com/outlook.htm might be able to help too. If the personal items are a question of your integrity, then just get rid of them. GL RW <param@community.nospam> wrote in message news:OW6drXHIGHA.2472@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >...

Auditing calendar and public folder access
Is there a way in Exchange 2003 SP2 to audit personal and public folder calendar access, additions, changes, and deletions? I want to see who is adding what items to who's calendar, deleting them, viewing public folder items, etc. ...

Importing CSV file field mapping
When importing a CSV file for contacts or leads: How can I expand the drop down list of field choices under the Microsoft CRM fields to included fields such as Account, alternative address information, etc.? The current limited amount of fields keeps me from importing information currently contained within our Outlook based contact system. What I do to expand the number of fields exported from Outlook is to Export the contact records from Outlook to MS Access, then export the access contact table as a CSV file. This process gives me more information to import (i.e., other addres...

Calendar in a cell
Hi, Is it possible to insert a calendar similar to the ones used in MS Project, or Outlook, where you click a pull down arrow and you select a date to be inserted in that cell? Any help will be appreciated, Roberto Ron de Bruin has some samples at: http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm Ron has a link (at the bottom of that URL) where you can get a free version of a control. (It's not included in excel (but if you have it, you can use it there.) (I think it's installed with Access.) Roberto wrote: > > Hi, > Is it possible to insert a calendar similar to the ones used in...

Does the CRM have any impact on my company's active directory?
When I install the CRM, I use a domain user with read-only right on the active directory. The installation wizard prompt me that I didn't have write and modify right, and the installation can be go on. I wonder that why should it need the write and modify permission? Does the CRM write any things on the active directory? Can I just grant those permission for installation process and take out after that?? it needs it to add the users into specific groups that it creates i believe alongside other stuff that i don't know about! -- Kamal Hitari MBSS, MCNPS, MCTS 2B.net Ltd http://...

importing a .csv so data on new lines?
I have a csv file. The data is separated by commas and each record is on a new line. Is there any way to import the data into Word so that the data that is separated by commas in the csv appears on a new line within Word while each record is separated by a blank line? Here is one option. '-------------------------------------------------------------- Sub SpecCSVimport() Const ForReading = 1 Dim strPath As String Dim strLine As String Dim i As Integer Dim arrFileLines() As String Dim arrOneLine() As String Dim fso strPath = "C:\Test\My CSV.csv" S...

Why when I click on my address book it shows the person's fax #
I just installed Office 2003. When I go to my address book it shows not only the person email address but also their fax number. How can I clean it up and stop that? http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/nofax.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTE...

How do I change the day a week starts on in a publisher calendar
In the Control Panel open the Regional and Language Options, change to your region. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F81FC52-ED0D-4FC3-BCED-05F72495DF61@microsoft.com... > ...

Confusion over Bulk Import for Security Roles
Hi, Something's confusing me, though it may be no big deal at all. On the security roles pages, the screen is divided into an "entities" section and a "misc priveleges" section. Why is "bulk import" under entities? I can only find "bulk import" as an action, not as an entity. Am I missing something here, or is it just placement? Thanks!! Annie B The setting determines whether or not the user has permission to bulk import certain types of entities. For example, you could give Salespeople the right to import Leads, but not Contacts. Dave Irelan...

How to create a calendar from date information in XL sheet.
I have an XL spreadsheet that contains multiple columns, one of which contains data in date & time format. Is there a way to export this data and associated information from the record to another application, for example Word, and create a calendar? Any suggestions how to manipulate this XL data are welcomed. Thanks! ...

Sent Bills not Showing as Epay in Register
I sent 4 bills yesterday to my bank like a always do when paying bills. The bills show as pending payment on my banks web site but in the Money registry there is show as Epay in the Num field. Show nothing there. Using Money 2007. James ...

Share the users calendar
Hi, How can I from my exchange server or AD share the users calendar? I know that I can tell the users to share thair calendar, but can't I do that as an administrator? Ragards /C On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:50:45 +0200, COZ <dffgd@dgkjhgf.com> wrote: >Hi, > >How can I from my exchange server or AD share the users calendar? >I know that I can tell the users to share thair calendar, but can't I do >that as an administrator? > >Ragards > >/C You need 3rd party software for that. AD and Exchange can't go down to that level of granularity. www.sympre...

CSV Import with Data Migration Manager
Hi Everyone, I am trying to migrate from goldmine 6.5 to Microsoft CRM 4.0 and I am having some trouble at the final hurdle. I have imported all company data as Accounts, then I import individual people as Contacts, but I leave the Company Name column in and map it to parent customer -> account name. This works to a degree, but for some reason will only accept 1 of each company, so if there are multiple contacts under one account then it takes the first one and rejects the rest. It looks like the relationship is stuck at 1-1 for the import, but I can then manually change it afterwards, s...

Sharing a master calendar and updating in Outlook..
How Can i share a master calendar on outlook where everyone of our employees (12) can access and update? Is it possible on Outlook to do this. We are on an exchange server. Yes - create a public calendar folder, and set permissions on it as you wish. I wouldn't make more than a couple of people 'owners' - David wrote: > How Can i share a master calendar on outlook where > everyone of our employees (12) can access and update? Is > it possible on Outlook to do this. We are on an exchange > server. ...

Opening Excel with template and XML imported file by command line
Hi, I would like to use Excel 2003 to show reports to the customer. I have an Excel template (.xlt) for the presentation and a XML file containing the data with also the XSD inline for the schema description. How could I open Excel with the template *and* importing a XML file from the command line (to be open from a Windows shortcut) ? In the UI that's done manually by opening the template, then importing the XML by selecting the Data menu > XML, and Import XML. The command line options seems very rudimentary. Is there a way to do that with a script or a macro, knowing that there...

After removing accounts in Server Management, Exch System Manager still shows accounts.
This is SBS 2003 Premium. I needed to remove two accounts. I did it in Server Managment -> Users. Right click and Remove User. However, they still show up in the Exchange System Manager. When I click on them it says: No Properties are available on this object. So...never having done this before: Purge? And I am assuming Purging does not affect anything else... Thanks On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:43:03 -0500, "Purtech" <mikek(remove)@hlit.net> wrote: >This is SBS 2003 Premium. > >I needed to remove two accounts. I did it in Server Managment -> Users. >Rig...

Import from msw95
Have been using MS Money for Win95 Ver 4.0a If I upgrade to MS Money 2005 will this import file from win95 ver Tanx Paul In microsoft.public.money, Paul wrote: >Have been using MS Money for Win95 Ver 4.0a If I upgrade to MS Money 2005 >will this import file from win95 ver Money 2005 will not run on Win95. If you copy the *.mny file to a computer with Money 2005 installed, it should open and be converted in the process. Sorry there I'm using Win98se so should it be converted OK? "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, Paul wrote: > > ...

Imported from Outlook Express
Please help...all my messages in my inbox have today's date on it. Even the messages that go back to June. Any ideas in how to fix this? Thanks - Scott this is Outlook 2003 >-----Original Message----- >Please help...all my messages in my inbox have today's >date on it. Even the messages that go back to June. Any >ideas in how to fix this? > >Thanks - Scott >. > Export from OE to OL When you import the msgs are modified, thus date is changed "Scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0fde01c4aded$3799feb0$a...