IE7 - Firefox - Outlook Client - CRM 3.0

We have found an issue that some of y'all may find interesting:

IE7 must be the default browser if Firefox (and probably any other browser)
is installed.  If FF is default, users will not be able to open any entity,
or create activities.

This may be true with IE8 also but we have no users using IE8...yet.

Not an issue with IE6.

--
Jim
0

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

WCF Client serialization problem

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Emails #3

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails