HTML Email templates in MS CRM 1.2

Dear all,

In MS CRM version 1.0 there was the possibility to include HTML in an email template. When you would include some table, link or image html tags in the email they would be converted and diplayed as html.

Our problem is that version 1.2 doesn't seem to support this any longer.

Is this true or is there another way to do this. If it is remover, why has that been done.

Regards,
Edwin Jongsma,
Accenture
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_0993C774

Hi,

Yes this is a removal in v 1.2 to disallow scripting via the editor.

Thanks,
Priya Joseph

You assume all risk for your use. � 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved
------=_NextPart_0001_0993C774

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi,
\par
\par Yes this is a removal in v 1.2 to disallow scripting via the editor.
\par
\par Thanks,
\par Priya Joseph
\par
\par You assume all risk for your use. \'a9 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
\par reserved
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_0993C774--

-1
priyajo

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

invalid email address

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Reporting from Project Server

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

Contacts in Exchange #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3

Offline Synchronization Problem #2