How to upgrade from CRM 3 to 4 with CRM 3 to GP 9 connector in pla

I currently have an environment with CRM 3.0 and the integration connector to
GP 9.0. I'd like to upgrade from CRM 3.0 to 4.0 in-place. Is there anything
special I need to do to keep the CRM to GP connector working after the
upgrade? There's no custom code or custom workflows as part of the CRM/GP
integration, just a vanilla install.

Thanks!
0
Bill7393 (298)
8/6/2009 8:32:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Bill,
I am sorry to say that currently no connector available for GP with CRM
version 4.0 from Microsoft. Neither the existing connector works with version
4.0.
You may have to migrate to any of the 3rd party vendors such as Scribe. If
you need more information pls contact Microsoft.
Regards,
Venkat.

"Bill" wrote:

> I currently have an environment with CRM 3.0 and the integration connector to
> GP 9.0. I'd like to upgrade from CRM 3.0 to 4.0 in-place. Is there anything
> special I need to do to keep the CRM to GP connector working after the
> upgrade? There's no custom code or custom workflows as part of the CRM/GP
> integration, just a vanilla install.
>
> Thanks!

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Dates #9

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Topic- Implementation Methodology covered in CRM Exam!
Hi Next week I am apearing for Exam "CRM Instalation & confirguration". I am in doubt that cheptor "Implementation Methodology" is covered in Exam? I can not found above topic it in following course note! https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/trainin g/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_Install_prep.htm#T opics Your answer will help me to Read above Topic for Exam point of View or note? Best regards Kesh Patel Kesh. I passed the "Installation & Configuration" (MS-03-010) exam yesterday. The "implementation methodology&q...