How to show completed/canceled appointments?

Hi

We are using MSCRM 1.2

When an appt is closed or canceled, it "disappears" from the Calendar.
How can we keep them displayed in the calendar?

Thnks
Jeff

CORCEL SYSTEMS SDN BHD, www.corcelsystems.com
We design and develop business-led database-driven web applications.
0
Corcel
3/1/2004 10:07:18 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Jeff,

There is a SQL job that runs on a periodic basis that does this
"delete".  You could modify this job or disable it.

Matt

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 18:07:18 +0800, Corcel CRM
<ebusiness@DELETEcorcelsystems.com> wrote:

Hi

We are using MSCRM 1.2

When an appt is closed or canceled, it "disappears" from the Calendar.
How can we keep them displayed in the calendar?

Thnks
Jeff

CORCEL SYSTEMS SDN BHD, www.corcelsystems.com
We design and develop business-led database-driven web applications.

0
Matt

Chart won't show zero percent
I am doing a pie chart using a quick style design that shows the lines in between the different percentages. Some of the charts show a percentage with the lines when the value is zero and two of my charts erase all but one of the lines when a zero is placed in one of the cells. What's up with that? and How do I correct it? Since with zero value the lines of the pie would be on top of each other, I am not sure what one would expect to see! best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "PURVIANCE" <PURVIANCE...

Showing Filename in Cell
Hi, Can anyone help with how to return filenames in cells? Thanks. Neil Holmes. One way =LEFT(MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255),FIND(".", MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255))+3) assuming you are using one period in the file name like in *.xls -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Neil Holmes" <naholmes@ark-elec.com> wrote in message news:%23GQQsNjxDHA.556@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Can anyone help with how to return filenames in cells? > ...

Can Distribution List Sent Show Only One Recipient in Emails Recei
This is a re-write of a previous post, that didn’t get resolved. I’m restating it here to get a fresh start / better response. Also, please note that I’m not very technically savvy, so if there is a solve for this, please advise me in very plain language. Thanks in advance. Scenario: I'm a new user of Outlook 2007. Say I have a large group of clients. I want to create a boilerplate email for, that goes out to all the recipients. However, I want each email sent to be received by a single client, and at the same time not have that client be aware of the other clients (It...

Snooze->Recreate appointment?
I was wondering if there's a way to re-create an appointment whne snoozing. That is, if you snooze an appointment within minutes no problem, but when you snooze for a week, you end collecting enldess to-do lists.... Would be nice to have an option to chooser to re-create the same appointment on a given date... Are you talking about appointments or tasks? Also What version of Outlook are you using? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com Author - The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyu...

Show gridlines only prints every other line
Every time I try to print a document in Excel 2003 and use the show gridlines feature, it only prints the lines every other line. It will print a line then skip one and then print a line and so on. Does anybody have an idea what is causing this, or how to fix it. Appreciate any assistance, Jason ...

Cancellation Messages are not being sent
Hello, Our organization is in the process of migration from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. This last weekend I moved all of the user and resource mailboxes from the 5.5 server to the 2K3 server. Things went smoothly, but now no cancellation messages are being sent when meeting are deleted. For example, I create a test meeting between myself, another person, and a resource room. Everyone gets the meeting request, and the resource automatically books the room for me. An hour later I cancel the meeting, and it deletes off my calendar, but a cancellation message is not sent to the other pers...

Appointment Activities 12-05-04
Hi, It appears when an appointment passed its scheduled time, it would complete itself without user input, and disappearing from the Home\Past Due Activities view. Other activities, such as phone calls and tasks etc are OK (or it seems). Does this make sense to anyone? If yes is there a solution or workaround? Thank you for your help in advance. Tony Tony, I am getting the exact same behavior, for what unknown reason, I don't know. It's pretty ridiculous if just because the date has passed that an appointment would be autocompleted. Bob "Tony" wrote: > Hi, >...

edit suggest names when completing To, cc and bcc fields
Apparently I don't have an Address Book linked to Outlook 2000. No matter, because I seem to be ok with the suggest names feature, which I guess is not Address Book-linked, but linked to a memory bank of names and corresponding addresses typed in during the past. However, here is my question: How do you edit this Suggest Names list? In particular, A. Suppose you want to stop Outlook from suggesting a particular name because it is not current anymore. Worse, you might inadvertantly click on it and send msg to somebody you don't want to receive it. Is there a way to delet...

can send but can receive- event log shows loop within Exchange
Hi all, When I try to send email to my exchange 2003 server from an external email account I never get the email. I get the following error message in my event log. ------------------------ A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.3.5 was generated for recipient rfc822;adrown@[192.168.2.249] (Message-ID <200411090532.iA95WemV015823@gatekeeper.com>). Causes: A looping condition was detected. (The server is configured to route mail back to itself). If you have multiple SMTP Virtual Servers configured on your Exchange server, make sure they are defined by a unique incoming port and t...

Document Map showing
On one of my reports that I open via web server I get the preview display fine but it shows a "Document Map" section at the left that shows the ID number I am using as a link parameter in a subreport. How can I get rid of this when running the report? Thanks. -- David ...

Appointments acceptance through a Queue
We have very recently started using a Queue to assign speaking engagements to our Community speakers. When we first setup the Queue peole would accept the assignment and it would populate their calendar. This suddenly stopped. When looking for knowledgebase articles to help troubleshoot the issue I found that synchronization can often help correct issues like these. Then I tried to sync and got an error message stating that a SQL error occured. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ...

running external program, waiting for completion
I'm trying to start an external utility from a C++ program, but I'm having some problems I've tried various approaches, but all seem to suffer from the same problem: I can start the utility but if I try to wait for it to exit, then I'll wait forever (& the utility never seems to start running). One example: SHELLEXECUTEINFO ShExecInfo = {0}; ShExecInfo.cbSize = sizeof(SHELLEXECUTEINFO); ShExecInfo.fMask = SEE_MASK_NOCLOSEPROCESS; ShExecInfo.hwnd = NULL; ShExecInfo.lpVerb = _T("open"); ShExecInfo.lpFile = "c:\\xxx\\yyy\\zzz.exe"; ShExecInfo.lpPar...

Complete unknown values in series
I have a series of lab values vs age. I can plot them on a graph and a line forms between the values forming a curve though not symetrical. Since age is a constant across the graph from 0 to 120 hours, is there a way to get Excel to predict lab values for specific ages based on the curve generated on the graph by the known values? If so, can someone help me through this? Thank you. you can use <chart><add trendline> to have Excel try to fit your data. If you have a theoretical expected fit (Log, Power, exponential, etc) you can tell excel to fit many of those curves. In ...

How to show completed/canceled appointments?
Hi We are using MSCRM 1.2 When an appt is closed or canceled, it "disappears" from the Calendar. How can we keep them displayed in the calendar? Thnks Jeff CORCEL SYSTEMS SDN BHD, www.corcelsystems.com We design and develop business-led database-driven web applications. Jeff, There is a SQL job that runs on a periodic basis that does this "delete". You could modify this job or disable it. Matt On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 18:07:18 +0800, Corcel CRM <ebusiness@DELETEcorcelsystems.com> wrote: Hi We are using MSCRM 1.2 When an appt is closed or canceled, it "dis...

Show related records for custom entity
I have a custom entity. When I go to History I can not see the related records from contacts, opportunities, etc. They are not rolling up and there is no pick list to show related records or not. Is there a way to change this? Thanks, -Rick M On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:33:49 -0800, Rick M <RickM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a custom entity. When I go to History I can not see the related >records from contacts, opportunities, etc. They are not rolling up and there >is no pick list to show related records or not. Is there a way to change >this? > As...

Outlook 2003 Reminder for Past Appointments
This was a follow up on a previous post about reminders in outlook. I was looking for a way to turn off reminders for all items that I added prior to the current date and time (which was truely annoying). I could not find any setting that does this in outlook if you know of one please let me know! What I ended up doing is writing some code to turn them off when the appointment is added and I have listed it below for anyone else that is annoyed by this "feature". To use it just open outlook go to tools, macro, visual basic editor and paste the code in there. You will have to allo...

Print cancellation
Hello all, Can I cancel print operation from PowerPoint COM Add-In? ...

Modify Appointment Status Code attribute
Hello, Does anyone know how I can modify the pick list values that is for the Status Code attribute in the Appointment Entity. This is the pick list that appears when a user clicks on Actions->Close Appointment. All I can use is Completed or Canceled. However, I would like to add more to the list. When I open the attribute, everything is greyed out and I cannot modify this. Please advise. Thanks Hi Daryl this field is locked because it is a system attribute, and i do not know of any supported ways to customize/change values in this attribute. Regards Leon Agerlin "daryl&...

Pivot Table Show Detail
I have a pivot table that i would like to use the ShowDetail property on... I know how to code for this BUT I want the extract to always extract to a specific range or sheet. Is this possible and if so how? ps Excel 2007 Thanks in advance. ...

Hide formula, show result
I have a formula typed into a cell. The cell displays the formula not the result of the formula. The options are set to hide formulas. I know this has something to do with cell formats but I don't recall the solution. Please refresh my memory!!! Thanks Could it be that you have: tools|Options|View Tab|Formulas checked? Or do you have that formula cell formatted as Text? DWJ wrote: > > I have a formula typed into a cell. The cell displays > the formula not the result of the formula. > The options are set to hide formulas. > I know this has something to do with cel...

How do i make the column headings show everywhere
I need to know how to make the headings for the columns in excell show at the top nomatter where you scrol in the spreadsheet. Thanks- Thomas Thomas, Select a cell below your column headings, and to the right of any cells that should also remain onscreen as the user scrolls. Window - Freeze panes. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Thomas" <Thomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26BBCCDA-F0C0-4874-9B05-5CDF9A68B46A@microsoft.com... > I need to know how to make the headings for the ...

Pictures in Publisher 2003 not showing.Why?
The pictures in my various brochures, ads, etc. have quit showing. Does anyone have the same problem? I know the pictures are there, they just will not show on the screen. View, pictures, detailed display. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Holly B" <Holly B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADD81B67-6937-49CE-9609-8028E41DA68F@microsoft.com... > The pictures in my various brochures, ads, etc. have quit showing. Does > anyone have the same problem? I know the pictures are ther...

Hide and Show Toolbars
Hi, I'm trying to use VBA in excel to remove all toolbars on opening a = spreadsheet using auto-open and then to restore all when closing using = aut-close. The code I am using is as follows:- Sub HideAllToolbars() ' Dimension a loop variable. Dim i As Integer ' Loop through the total number of toolbars. For i =3D 1 To Application.Toolbars.Count ' Hide each toolbar. Application.Toolbars(i).Visible =3D False ' End of loop. Next i End Sub ' This is a sub-routine to show all of the toolbars. Sub ShowAllToolbars() 'loop va...

Auto complete text in a cell?
How can I fix my spreadsheet so that when I type in the first letter(s) of a word, the program automatically completes the word? Can I fix it so it will give me a choice of words? Specifically, I just hate to keep typing the same terminal name over and over. Thanks much ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Essentially, Excel isn't a word processing app. There are a few of things you could look at, inc. - 1. (Tools --) AutoCorrect. 2. Data Validat...

editbox shows strange chracters Help pls
Hi I'm confused with the behavior the editbox shows.while i've not defined _UNICODE or _MBCS typing in the editbox in arabic shows strange characters.if i just copy & paste those characters into notepad the characters will look correctly(arabic). What makes me more confused is that with the same application but on another computer you can type arabic letters in the editbox. 1)What should I do so that my program acts normally on all computers? 2)what are probable the different settings on those 2 computers which make my application behave different.(bothh run winXP)? 3)what are the...