How to revoke rights to customers using scribe

Hello,

   Can somebody give me an idea on how to remove rights/sharing capability
to customers using Scribe?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Contacts using Outlook 2003
I have a slight problem: When I try to send an email to someone the name comes up just fine, but when I look at the contact list that person/persons are not listed. I have quite a few emails and want all the email addresses to be in my contact/address book. How do I go about doing this? Create a post as if we aren't standing next to you and can't see what you're doing. We have no idea to what view you are referring nor what method you are using for recipient selection. We have no idea what you mean by "contact list" nor "contact/address book" si...

How do I customize Toolbar
How can I put the Service Activity-->Actions-->Close Service Activity Button on the navigation Toolbar? itns ...

Contacts Right Business Card Buttons wrong language
Hello, somehow my contacts have changed language in the buttons on the address cards, used to be western 123 then a, b, c etc, now it defaults to 123, a, 6, then symbols. Have uninstalled and reinstalled twice to no avail. I have checked the region and language areas and they are all fine. It is just annoying if anyone can help would be welcome. Thanks Michael ...

custom pos button command
I wnat to make custom pos button for payout,shipping,payment,printer, clear customer, time clock. But I don't know the command for these. If anyone knows. can you help me? Thank you. Hi Nick - set custom button to INTERNAL COMMAND for time clock the syntax is ShowTimeClock for payout the syntax is PostPayout for clear customer the syntax is ClearCustomer the syntax must have the uppercase letters as shown. i don't think the others have variables you can use to set up custom buttons hope this helps "nick" wrote: > I wnat to make custom pos button for payout,ship...

Access Denied: You do not have sufficient rights.
I don't know what happened, but for some reason I cannot log into CRM on my computer. I can log in (using my Username) from the server, or any other workstation in the office, but not from my computer. Has this happened to anyone else? How can I fix it. I end up at this URL: http://crm/_common/error/errorhandler.aspx?errNum=0x80070005 I restarted the server and all is well... "Vito DeCarlo" <FirstInitialLastName@ThePulse.com> wrote in message news:%2371iZrXeEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I don't know what happened, but for some reason I cannot log into C...

"News" missing from customize-commands-go
Good morning. The news Icon seems to have disappeared from customize commands. I am runing Outlook 2003 from a server at work , using MS Exchange. I was trying to set up news -- MS Newsgroups within Outlook as instructed by the Help proceedure, however, the News icon is no longer there. It was there at first. When I dragged it to my menu bar and attempted to sign into Newsgroups, it disappeared. I have never lost an icon from the commands before. I didn't think it was possible. Please advise See if this info helps: http://windowsitpro.com/article/articleid/43544/enable-outlook-200...

How to disconnect internet connection using batch file?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to write a batch file to disconnect the internet connection? I am using boardband modem. Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57C6B1DC-E696-400D-A209-9701DFC8BC2D@microsoft.com... > Does anyone have any suggestions on how to write a batch file to > disconnect > the internet connection? I am using boardband modem. > Thanks in advance for any suggestions > Eric You can use devcon.exe (http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/1/f/11f7dd...

Locking A Sheet Using Words & Numbers
Before I got Office 2007 I was able to lock a spreadsheet using a word combined with numbers, i.e., locksheet123. Now I can't lock it using that formula I can only lock it using words, i.e., locksheet. If I try to put in the full words & numbers it allows me to do it in the first window, but when it asks for verification, in the second window, it tells me there's an error and I can't do it. -- Thanks, Mumsy This is a silly guess... I'm gonna guess that you made a typo -- either in the letters or numbers -- or even hit caps lock. I'd try it again ...

New messages do not show up in Outlook 2000 using VPN
I have a problem where a user is connected remotely using Outlook 2000 and VPN into our network. When new messages arrive they do not automatically appear in the Outlook inbox unless the user closes out of Outlook and goes back in. Clicking Send/Receive has no effect. The VPN connction is not lost nor is the cable (Road Runner Staten Island) signal. No other remote users are experiencing this problem. Any ideas? Thanks, Jim V. Something in the connection is blocking UDP packets. If the user clicks on another folder, and then back to the inbox, the items should be there. For remote users...

Can RMS be customzied to accept customer 'trade in' merchandise?
Client runs an antique store. Can Dynamics RMS Accept an item in on trade and provide a credit to the store for the value of the item, then either cash or a credit (via a gift card) to the customer. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsof...

Disable manual archiving by using Group Policy not working
Disabled in GPO for Outlook 2007: User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Microsoft Office Outlook 2007\Tools | Options\Other\AutoArchive, double-click Disable File|Archive. User still sees Outlook | File | Archive enabled and accessible. What has to be done or what is missing? ...

Can I use the old 2003 pivot tables in excel 2007?
I'm currently using excel 2007 but prefer the interface/feel/look of 2003 pivot tables? is there a way i can still use the 2003 pivot tables in 2007 excel? thanks! ...

Exchange Advance Tap-Deny mailbox rights to and OU admin
Hello all. I have an OU admin that has full control over user objects in his OU. I want him to be able to change all user attributes and be able to create users with mail boxes. The OU admin is able to accomplish these tasks. The problem is I don’t want him to have the permissions to change permissions on user’s mail box. Am speaking about the Exchange advance tap mailbox rights buttom on the user account. The one you use to assign rights to users so that they may open other user’s mailbox I need to find the attributes that allow this to take place so that I may deny them. Thanks in advance...

Custom real time, time format check
Hello I have a custom form that has two time fields. How can I force users to enter time in those fields as "12:00 AM/PM" or military time 19.00. If input does not match those two rules, pop a warning. This needs to happen as the user moves to another field way before trying to save the form. Any help would be appreciated! . Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com bearsgone wrote on Fri, 12 March 2010 14:24 > Hello > > I have a custom form that has two time fields. > > How can I force users to enter time in those fields as "12:00 AM/PM&qu...

Use Macro to Format UserForm Object
I have a UserForm with dozens of textboxes on it. I periodically need to change the formatting of the textboxes and I been trying to write a macro to do it to no avail. Here' what I thought would work but it doesn't. HELP PLEASE. THANKS Sub ChangeFonts_Click() Dim Boxes As Long With editForm For Boxes = 1 To 78 ("TextBox" & Boxes).font .Name = "Arial" .FontStyle = "Bold" .Size = 10 Next End With End Sub Try this code instead and see if it does what you want... Sub Chang...

Using VBA coding to count color Occurrences
Hi: I am using Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) 2007, and Windows 7, and below is what I'm trying to accomplish, hopefully, with VBA coding: In Columns L & M I have dates that identify a beginning and end date for a class (L is "beginning" date and M is "end date") that a student has signed up for. If the student has not paid for their class, the class dates in Columns L & M are in "bold red font". Once payment has been made, the font changes from "bold red" to "unbold black" thanks to conditional formatting. ...

Convert to Case
Hello, On one of our client's CRM systems, when we use "Convert to Case" from an activity, the customer field is blank, even if the email/phone call was already regarding to a client. On our development system, this field is already filled with the previous regarding account/contact, when we convert it, which saves some time. Did someone has this issue? I have System Administrator role on both systems, so privileges are not the problem. Thank you a lot for any help. Best Regards, -- Alexandra ...

MSXML2 to Load xml document using ISO-8859-1 encoding
HI My application connects to the UPS server which returns an ISO-8859-1 encoded XML response. I need a part of this response, ie. the AccessLicenseAgreement , which i need to display in my application and then return to the UPS server with the next request. Their server matches what they sent me with what i return back to them. Due to the difference in the encoding method it returns an Invalid AccessLicenseAgreement error back to me. I set my request Processing Instruction to ISO-8859-1 encoding, but i still get the same error from them. I am guessing the problem is when i read it in using Lo...

Custom format macro?
Can I write a macro to format a number? I have a bunch of cells containing time intervals stored as floating point numbers in units of days. These are not dates, but are stored in the same format. Some examples: 1 1 day 2.5 2.5 days or 2 days, 12 hours 0.125 3 hours 0.020833 30 minutes and so on. These values are calculated. I would like to display them as nnn.n u where "nnn.n" is a floating point number formatted to 1 decimal place and "u" is a character indicating the units (Y=years, D=days, H=hours, M=minutes, S=seconds). The ...

Saving Selected Cells to a Text File w/o using a VBA script
I am trying to save only a range of cells in a worksheet to a tab-delimited text file. I have seen entries posted in this discussion group and have implemented a VBA script (based on some recommnedations posted) that does what I need to do. But my question is: Is there a way to save only a selected portion of a worksheet within a workbook to a text file? (i.e., NOT the entire worksheet, just a selection of cells). Thanks for any help you can give. Hi without VBA not possible -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "patm" <patm@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im...

To ignore scrolling CListCtrl using mouse.
I want to ignore mouse control on a scroll bar of CListCtrl. I ignored WM_VSCROLL, WM_MOUSEMOVE, and WM_MOUSEWHEEL messages on PreTranslateMessage of CListCtrl derived class. But it still works. How to ignore scrolling? I don't want to remove the scroll bar. ...

Activity Rollup from custom entity
I assumed that when a custom entity was created and then a Relationship created - eg. to Account, where Account is the parent, then the activities created under the custom entity would be visible directly under the Account - Like they are if you create acrivities under an Acocunt Contact for instance. This seems not to be the case. Can anyone confirm? ...

Outlook 2003
I have four different accounts setup in Outlook. I know that it is possible to use a default signature for new messages and replies with each account. However, when selecting New to start a new message, naturally, it uses the default mail account and inserts the corresponding signature. However, when changing the sent from account in the Accounts drop down, one would expect the "default" signature to be used; i.e. Outlook would delete the signature that it initially inserted and replace it with the default signature for the selected account. This is not what happens. Seemingly, ...

xl97 Custom Built in Button greyed out
we have the office 97 suite loaded on a citrix server and published (not that that is the problem) But for some reason the built in button on the custom chart window is greyed out. The file XL8GALRY.XLS is there. I have sr1 and sr 2 applied. Am I missing something so obvious I'm going to smack my forehead.....again. John M wrote: > *we have the office 97 suite loaded on a citrix server and > published (not that that is the problem) But for some > reason the built in button on the custom chart window is > greyed out. The file XL8GALRY.XLS is there. I have sr1 > an...

Using SBS Server 2003 as a secondary Role
We have a small business server that has acted as our primary server (domain controller). We have recently added a server 2008 std system which we have within the last week moved all primary roles over to this new server. It was shortly after this the old sbs 2003 started shutting itself off. Further examination found that the system was shutting down due to licensing on the sbs need to have all the FSMO roles. We had origionally thought after we had everything tested we would demote the sbs 2003 system off and use it as a print server. Does SBS 2003 allow iteself to a...