How to remove space/gap after hide a field

Hi,

How can I remove space/gap after hide a field?
I am using
        crmForm.all.fieldname_c.style.display = 'none';
        crmForm.all.fieldname_d.style.display = 'none';

Thanks
--
MS CRM consultants at Melbourne

Visit my CRM blog at http://melbournecrm.spaces.live.com/

0
AndrewLiu (16)
9/20/2010 3:27:03 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Logical tests between Word form text fields
I have a Drop-Down form field with "Yes" and "No". I want to place the value 4 in a Text form field in the same document if the user selects "Yes" in the Drop-Down field. I set the Text form field to type "Calculation" but can not figure out the formula to use that doesn't return a Syntax error or "Undefined Bookmark, Yes". While I have Word 2007, I need to create this form for users with 2003 and so am using Legacy form fields. Hi jstern, Instead of using a calculation formfield, I'd suggest an ordinary formula field,...

store the results of a form calculation in a table field
I have read the replies to other similar queries and understand the 'whys' of not storing calculated data. I may be too narrow in my thinking, but can't see any other way of achieving what I need: I am storing geographical (Latitude and Longitude) coordinate data, in the format Degrees, Minutes, Seconds (DMS) with each in its own field. Later in the process I am converting from DMS to decimal using a calculated field in a form. All good so far. For data integrity purposes, I need to be able to prove that each entry is absolutely unique. What I was trying to do to achiev...

Recalculate a field when another field's value changes
I have the following fields I'm working with; they are all on the same Form which comes from a query. MultiClassDisc TotalTuitions TotalTuitions is calculated by the sum of (4) other Tuition fields. I have a check box to trigger the calculation of the MultiClassDisc field which works off of the following code. If MultiClass.Value = vbTrue Then MultiClassDisc.Value = TotalTuitions * 0.1 Else MultiClassDisc.Value = 0 End If It works Ok.....when I check the box it calculates MultiClassDisc to be 10% of the TotalTuitions and when I click the box off it chan...

concatenating fields for links in queries
hey all, i would like to link a PolicyNumber field concatenated w a field called INVSUB to a PolicyNumber field in another table. can i do that or do i have to create another field and update it to [PolicyNumber] & [INVSUB]? here is the FROM section of SQL code. i would like to concatenate ALLCOMPANIESDATA.[POL#] w ALLCOMPANIESDATA.[INVSUB] "FROM ALLCOMPANIESDATA INNER JOIN qryCPRackleyRecords ON ALLCOMPANIESDATA.[POL#] = qryCPRackleyRecords.[Policy Number]" TIA Ted You can join on a calculated value, however you cannot build this type of query using the Design view...

Expand and Shrink Rows and columns to hide information.
I have a spreadsheet with rows 1 & 2 and columns numbered 1 & 2. In column 1 I have the ability to click a plus sign (+) to expand information in hidden rows. Along the top I also have the ability to click a plus (+) sign in column 1 to expand hidden columns. It appears that column 2 denotes those rows to be hidden by a "." Ok how do I set this up? Data>Group and Outline Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 07:29:02 -0800, jf1847 <jf1847@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a spreadsheet with rows 1 & 2 and columns number...

Removing SRS when exchange 5.5 server no longer exists
I have inherited a nightmare of an exchange installation. Initially, the exchange 5.5 environment was upgraded to Exchange 2003. However, before the Exchange 5.5 server was successfully removed from Exchange, it was turned off and taken out of the network. As a result, previous administrators have attempted many different things to remove all references to this server from Exchange/AD. However, this first Exchange 2003 server is itself now to be decommissioned, but I can't uninstall exchange because it detects Site Replication services as being on this server "You can not unins...

Customer credit limit checking in Project Accounting and Field Ser
Hi there We are using both Project Accounting and Field Services at a site that is very strict about using a customers credit limit. But the problem we have is that when billing from these two modules it does not check against the credit limit as it does in SOP. How can I get it to check the credit limit? Regards Robin You will need to create a Dex customization for this. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblosgter.blogspot.com "Robinv" wrote: ...

Can't remove email acct
I have Outlook 2002 hitting an Exchange 5.5 server on a laptop that I've given to a new user. The old user's mailbox remains in Outlook even though it doesn't exist in E-Mail Accounts\Exchange Server Settings under the Tools menu. Nor does it exist under the new user's account as an additional mailbox. How do I remove it? Additional info: my Exchange server died last week and I rebuilt Exchange on a differently named server. The mailbox that I want to remove attempts to connect to the old Exchange server. Also, I just upgraded the laptop from Win98 to XP Pro and ...

Automatic field updates
I've created custom fields for Lead to specify "Type of Client: cooler, display, package". Once Lead becomes Opportunity I would like those field values to be carried over to Opportunity with option to change if needed. What is proper procedure for this? I tried to create the same custom fields for Opportunity but could not find an option to map these fields with Lead. I also tried to set up a rule on "create" process but could not set up conditions to check for. Thanks. -- Mr.Donkey On the Server, Open Microsoft CRM Deployment Manager. Click on the plus sign n...

put numbers back on a calendar template after removing shading?
O n the Event Schedule Planner template, when I remove shading from the calendar the numbers are removed also. It won't let me put them back. When I use "no fill" it removes the numbers too. Exactly what template are you using? What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dfarnelli" <dfarnelli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:162D36F1-E593-4EB2-B0A2-F769CBE0C1C0@microsoft.com... > O > n the Event Schedule Planner template, when I remove shading from the...

Removing Email Guid CRM: :MRC
Hello, We have MSCRM 1.2 and I can't seem to get rid of the guid from emails. I have added: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM\MessageTagBehavior with a value of 0 as described in the MSFT's KB article and rebooted both the CRM and Exch servers. Is there something that I need to do in addition to the aforementioned? Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks, Ray Ray, Where did you add the regitry key? It should be added on the exchange server and not on the CRM server. Also have you used a DWORD? The solution should work, we have done it with multiple servers at our current c...

When printing a page have a blank space at the bottom
Hi, When I print an A4 page out it has a blank space at the bottom. In print preview it shows as full so can anyone help me get rid of this space please. I am using Publisher 2002. Thanks Could be your printer's margin limitation: Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "malenbrook" <malenbrook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88BA7341-CF85-4E0D-B93D-50AC5DD93D60@microsoft.com... > Hi, > When I print an A4 page out it has a blank space at the bottom. In p...

Creating a calculated field using dates in a form
I am trying to use dates from 2 fields in a form (HireDate-DOB) to calculate age. Then, using the age, I want to display a message if the age is less than 18. I think I have written a conditional statement correctly, but am unsure where to place it so that the message displays when the condition is met. I am totally new to Access 2007 and VB. You did not say what the content of your 'conditional statement' was and how you plan on using it. What has HireDate to do with it? Is it you want to see if their age is less than 18 on the date of hiring? Then this will c...

Hiding a column of hyperlinks behind a column of numbers
I have two adjacent columns in Excel 2007: one with numbers, one with hyperlinks. I wish to "place" the column of hyperlinks behind the column of numbers, so if one clicks on the "number" the hyperlink will open. I know how to do this to each individual cell one at a time, but the columns have a couple thousand numbers and hyperlinks. Is there a way I can combine or merge the columns all at once to do what I want? Thank you for any response. Are your hyperlinks the result of the =HYPERLINK() function or are they Inserted hyperlinks?? -- Gary''s Stud...

Run-time error '3183' Not enough space on temporary disk
Can anyone shed some light on what this error means and how to fix it? This database runs automatically each week and has worked fine up until today. Now each time it reaches a specific query it gives me this error. Does this have something to do with the jet*.tmp files? I can provide more info if needed. Thanks in advance. How big is the datebase file(s)? The newer versions of Access have a maximum of 2 GB size. You could try to do a Compact and Repair to bring down the file size. Also check how much free space there is on the drive holding the database file. You could just be running o...

Tables Refuse to 'Hide'
I have 10 tables (out of 20-ish) that refuse to remain hidden even after I've clicked 'Hidden' in the properties window and applied the change. They will hide, but when I close and reopen the app, they'll be visible again. Sounds weird. Whenever I encounter weird-Access-behavior, I do a compact on close (well, I actually have this option set as default on all my databases as a precaution). Not sure which version of Access you are using, but check this out: http://www.brighthub.com/computing/windows-platform/articles/25840.aspx -- Ryan--- If this info...

How do I remove an Autoshape?
Using Excle version 2003, I have come across an autoshape that cannot be deleted. It "sits" in a specific place: between columns D and E and extends from line 4 to line 6 I can make it larger, change its size, even move and format it as a picture - e.g. fill it red. After I have made the first change (whether that is making it larger or moving it) I can delete it but when I go back to where I found it - it is still there! If I add more lines it moves with the text and copying the text copies the autoshape which then won't be removed - other than by removing the en...

Removal of the systray icon
Hello, how do I remove the systray mail icon that is shown for new mail? Thanks! -- Daniel If your version is previous to 2002 then you cannot, if 2002 and above then Tools > Options > Email Options > Advanced Email Options "Daniel Lidstr´┐Żm" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%23VyYOJ$vDHA.2520@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > how do I remove the systray mail icon that is shown for new mail? > Thanks! > > -- > Daniel > > ...

How to remove the Mods imported into GP and where to look for; to rename these?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C965EA.F44ED710 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello All, Happy X-Mas & Holidays I wonder if some one could help me on this a.. How to remove the Mods. imported into GP. I see that these can me = imported and exported but what if someone need to remove those?=20 b.. Also, where to look for in GP Folder/Directory in case some need = to disable these by renaming them.=20 c.. Mods. mean Modified menus and screen through modifier or VBA -----...

Program find a 5 minute gap
Excel 2007 [Square Brackets] used to represent a Cell. They do not exist in the data of the cell. I have a column spreadsheet that has 15K records. IN column "G" all records have a date/tame like [2008-12-03 09:54:08.100]. What I need to do is search through that column to the end of the file and find any gaps that may be 5 minutes or longer and highlight that row. So the above, I need to search 09:54 and see if the next row has 09:59 or greater. If so highlight the row, if not move down one row and do the same check. I'm looking to see if the row below is equal to ...

year conversion in date fields eg 1900 to 2000
I moved a existing database from foxpro to access 2000. The dates in foxpro had a 2 digit year and when brought in to access it converted them to 1900 (eg. 11/12/00 to 11/12/1900 instead of 11/12/2000). Is there a way in access to convert (replace) only the year of vaious dates to another year. If this is not possible is there a way to prevent this while converting? thanks alex An update query can work for this. Something like this: UPDATE TableName SET [DateFieldName] = DateAdd("yyyy", 100, [DateFieldName]) WHERE Year([DateFieldName]) = 1900; -- Ken Snell <MS...

I would like to set up my emails by date w/a space inbetween each
Up until a few minutes ago I had my emails separated by a date (i.e. Mondays emails, Tuesday's emails, etc.) I don't know what I did but I would like to change the view back to being able to go to Monday, Tuesday, Last Week, Last Month. Any assistance is greatly appreciated! Outlook version please? You can probably find the option to "show in groups" under the view menu/tab. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/K...

Criteria for an email address field
Hi, I would like to make a query that give me a list of the emails address with number in it? I tried to use wildcard characters in the query design view, but it always gives me a blank record. Ex: I would like pull out the emails like below: Chotran2@carle.com Knguyen2@clinic.com Sue2nguyen@parkland.com Thanks Chi Using criteria Like "*[0-9]*" against the email field should return all that contain 1 or more number characters. John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010 The Hilltop Institute University of Maryland Baltimore County ...

Number of fields in report
There is a limit to the number of fields that one can add to a report. What is it? -- See me for who I am and not who you want me to be. That way no one gets disappointed! Yes, there is a limit to the number of "controls" on both forms and reports. I think it is about 754. You could search Help on "specifications" to find all of these types of maximums. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm "Lisa R" wrote: > There is a limit to the number of fields...

XmlTextReader, parsing, space as data
I just ran across this. #1 <DBColumn> 1 </DBColumn> #2 <DBColumn> </DBColumn> The data for #1 will be parsed and returned as " 1 ". I get a sequence of Element/Text/EndElement. The data for #2 will not be returned. I get a sequence of Element/Whitespace/EndElement. Why is the data (which happens to be spaces) between my start and end tags being misinterpreted? TIA Hi Kenneth, First of all, I would like to confirm my understanding of your issue. From your description, I understand that you need to preserve whitespace in your ...