how to remave the gap/space after hide a field

Hi,

How can I remave the gap/space after hide a field?
I am using the codes to hide field
        crmForm.all.fieldname_c.style.display = 'none';
        crmForm.all.fieldname_d.style.display = 'none';

thanks
--
MS CRM consultants at Melbourne

Visit my CRM blog at http://melbournecrm.spaces.live.com/

0
AndrewLiu (16)
9/20/2010 3:21:03 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Publisher does not suppress blank fields with Catalog Merge...please help
As I originally posted, I need help finding out why Publisher is not suppressing blank lines when I merge to a new (or existing) document. [I tried to reply to the existing post, but google just gave me an error.] The person who replied just referred me to the help file (F1). Well, actually, I have tried the Help file, Microsoft's knowledge base, and newsgroups. That's why I posted here. I cannot find any information as to why it is not suppressing blank fields, and inserting extra lines. Some real constructive help would really be appreciated. I am posting here as a last resort...

Outlook 2007
I created an email and addressed it to one of my Contacts. When I printed the email, it printed an additional field at the top called "Contacts" with that contact's name. This is not a customized form. Why is this field printing at the bottom of the TO, SUBJECT, and ATTACHMENTS fields in the header as an additional header. Thanks so much! Jean ...

Excel amount field formatting error
Excel 2000 version 9.0.6926 sp-3. My amount is 18.00. I select format-number-currency and my amount becomes $1800.00. Always adding 2 zeroes! It formats correctly if I enter just 18. If my amount is 18.25 it formats it as $1825.00. I've tried several different formats with no success. My computer is an hp pavilion xt926. Can someone please help me?!?! Thank you. Lynn Hi, Lynn. Thanks for providing all the info---most people don't. Go to Tools-->Options, and click the Edit tab. Untick "Fixed Decimal" thingee. :) ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com &q...

Potential customer field in Quote
Hi, Is there a way to make the Potential customer field in Quote entity as NOT required? Thank you in advance for any suggestions, crsb The entire sales process from opportunity up to the invoice requires a customer. If you don't need the field, create a dummy account and set the customer id to this dummy account in OnLoad. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP CRM Blog on http://www.stunnware.com ---------------------------------------------------------- "crsb" <srinivasa.bharadwaj@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:76d7f1b1-c86f-470b-bbec-0329d9d29f...

2003 Form fields losing formatting in 2007
Hi there, I have some forms, created in Word 2003, which when opened as a .docx, all form fields revert to Times New Roman font but if they are opened as a .doc, they are in the correct font of Arial. Anyone got any ideas why and how I can fix this? Thanks very much. This doesn't make any sense. Documents always open in the format in which they are saved. What *exactly* are you doing? -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com ...

Can you expand/collapse columns based on a reportitem/field values
I have a report that is driven by accounting periods. The columns are 1, 2, 3, Q1, 4, 5, 6, Q2...YTD. Currently when the report opens all that is shown is Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, and YTD and the user can expand from there. What I want to happen is, if we are in Q2, I want columns 4,5,6, Q2 to be expanded. So the report should read Q1, 4,5,6, Q2, Q3, Q4, YTD. Is this possible? Thanks in advance Original Stealth, Certainly can. I created the following dataset: SELECT 'Q1' AS Expr1, 1 AS Expr2, 500 AS Expr3 UNION ALL SELECT 'Q1' AS Expr1, 2 AS Expr...

Copying fields from combo box to a table
Hi, I am creating a database for our Machine Maintence Report (access 2003). I created a combo box from table1 and I want to have the selected fields (i.e. Machine, Technician, Engineer etc...) in table1 to be copied in table2. This table2 has the same fields Machine, Technician, Engineer plus the other field that will be updated when the maintenance is done such as remarks, issue and data readings. Looking forward for your help. If you really have a need to store this information in multiple tables, you can use code in the After Update event of the combo box to push the valu...

Tasks
I went to a table view for my tasks, went to the Field Chooser and chose "All Task Fields" I wanted to select the fields related to the recurrence of tasks... I "assumed" they would be similar to the calendar fields/functions: Recurrence range start & end dates, recurrence pattern, etc... but... I can not find any fields to add to my table view to display the information of this sort... I have repeating tasks, is there a way to display the information related to how they "repeat"? Sorry if I am missing something silly, I had no problems setting th...

My SBS is blind or hide?
I don't know why but my sbs2003sp2 server is not reachable from the worktation. Everythings working fine, nothing new installed. After a reboot of all the infrastructure, server was not yet reacheble I don't use ISA server I test NIC and a lot of stufs Someone to explain the proc t omodify firewall in SBS (I forgot this procedure)? many thanks in advance Frederic "fth" <fth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD8AEEA0-086E-42F5-AEC5-2B826E957091@microsoft.com... >I don't know why but my sbs2003sp2 server i...

Field with running count of records
Hi, I have a query with fields such as date, Item Number and Quantity. I want to create an additional field called Count that will act like an autonumber. It will assign a value of 1 for the first record, 2 for the second number etc. Can someone tell me how to do this? Thanks, -- Chuck W There are tons of posts on how to create a "ranking" query. You must have a field or fields that uniquely identify the sort order. If you provided significant table and field names as well as your desired sort order, someone could create the SQL for you if you can't search for and fi...

Set form field on double click
I am using MS Access 2003. I have a continuous form that is run off of a query "srbScientific Review". The query's criteria is set to [Enter Last Name] in the LastName field. That part works fine. I get my continuous form that shows LastName, DocID, and Title of Document. I would like to double click on the DocID and have the following happen: 1. Open another form "publications" 2. Set the SRBId field to the DocId field that I double clicked on. PLEASE help. I think I need to bookmark, clone.... I'm very confused. As a kick in the right ...

back spacing is deleting what was already typed.
As I type a Document and need to add a word, or phrase by back-spacing Word deletes what was already typed letter by letter on that line. How do I correct the settings? That's what Backspace does on a computer. If you just want to go backward, use the left arrow key. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "TinaMarie" <TinaMarie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4C593814-5824-41EA-9854-7659B2F02217@microsoft.com... > As I type a Document and need to add a word, or ph...

Grid Pane Field Expressions
Ordinarily, I would put field expression code in the OnFormat_Detail event section. However, if it's possible to build the expression I want directly into a query grid pane while in grid design, I would prefer to do that in the current instance. Current case: I have a field "Title" (happens to be the title of a classical music piece.) and I also have the cataloging system and values in separate fields, CatSystem and CatSystemVal, e.g., "Op.", "78". So, if the current piece has a chronological catalog value, I want the query to return it appended to the title ...

How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", bet
How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is it a formala I can use? HI Try this =A1&" "&""""&B1&" "&""""&C1, adjust range to your needs HTH John "JOF" <JOF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BD2A42E-BCB9-4504-8454-727E366E25DD@microsoft.com... > How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is > it > a formala I can use? ...

truncation of customer fields
I am moving data from a legasy system that allowed 60 to 100 characters for customer name and address fields. GP only allows 60 to 30 respectively. Is there a workaround for this? For example if I used integration manager could I some how put 30 char in address then the remaining in a user field? Would that work or is there a more elegant solution? Thank You for any info. Certianly using the scripting language in IM to split the fields and use one of the address fields is one solution. You could also use extender fields but it is difficult with IM. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Co...

Upsize AutoNumber field to SQL Server
The Upsizing Wizard Add-In in Access 97 would automatically create an Insert Trigger when upsizing to SQL Server. But when I use the built-in Upsizing Wizard in Access XP (2002), it doesn't seem to create those triggers. Is there an option I'm missing somewhere or will I have to manually create those triggers for my upsized DB? TIA! ...

Problem inserting calculated pivot fields into Pivot Table (2007)
Working with Excel 2007 and a Pivot Table. Created a Calculated field. The field shows in the Field List, but Excel will not let me drag the Calculated field into the Pivot Table areas (other than into the Values area). What am I doing wrong? Hi A calculated item or field, can ONLY be allocated to the data area. It's position within the data area can be modified, but it cannot be moved to any other area -- Regards Roger Govier wamiller36 wrote: > Working with Excel 2007 and a Pivot Table. Created a Calculated field. The > field shows in the Field List, b...

Hide/Unhide #2
I have two questions regarding Excel 2007 hide features: 1. What caused my entire Excel worksheet to disappear from view? When I tried to reopen the file, Excel kept saying the file was already open, but I saw NOTHING. A colleague finally told me what he did to solve the problem, but in what situations will selecting Hide hide the entire worksheet? 2. I have a split in my worksheet and when I point to the double arrows, the pop-up message reads "Hide White Space." I have no idea what that means; how do I get rid of the split? Nothing in the Help feature assists me with my ques...

shortcut condenced character space
i want to condense character space with short key, You can assign a shortcut key to a specific amount of condensation. In the Tools | Customize | Keyboard dialog, select All Commands as the category. In the Commands list, scroll down to Condensed: and type in the desired amount or select it from the dropdown. Then press the desired keyboard shortcut and click Assign. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "imran" <imran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8AF23718-2357-454C-BD2...

a2=a1-32 how do i hide -32 until I have a value in a4
the box a2 contains the formula =a1-32. how can i get rid of -32 that is shown in all the boxes the formula applies to a2 down to k2 thanx I think you have columns and rows mixed up. You cannot have A2 "down to" K2 Across...........yes............down..........no. My best guess to enter in A2 =IF(A1="","",A1-32) Copy across to K2 Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:13:02 -0700, jackdaw999 <jackdaw999@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >the box a2 contains the formula =a1-32. how can i get rid of -32 that is >shown in all the b...

Can I mask or hide the mobile phone field from the GAL?
Hi all, Is it possible to hide a field - in my situation the mobile phone number field - so that users cannot see this value when looking up a user in the GAL? Thanks! One way to do this is to modify the Display Templates that Outlook uses to display Address Book fields. This may help: http://exchangepedia.com/blog/2006/11/how-to-modify-display-template-to-make.html -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "paoutdoorsman" <paoutdoorsman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Field Chooser
The headings of some Outlook mail boxed got "mixed up" somehow. I no lomger have the To, Subject, SendDate columns. I hear that you can use Field Chooser to restore them, but I can't get it to work. Can anyone offer some help? Regards, Leo ...

controlling fields on a form
I am using Word 2003 to make a form and put in some fields. There are a couple of things I am unable to do, however. When data is input into the field by the user, text below the field is pushed down. How do I control the field so it does not affect surrounding text? I would like to set the field at a maximum length (I can do this) and not have the other text on the form get moved. Finally, the fields I insert are of a fixed length, about 1 inch. I double click on the field and can set the maximum length, but the default size of the field remains at about 1 inch. Can I g...

field service managment with outlook
Dear, if there is any option to see any task will be made during the date in outlook from field service management module , I mean when my tech people go to finalize any call can the system send me an email inform me that my tech peoples are in this site and they are doing this job ? Peter, We are interested to discuss the solution. Please drop an email to learn more MV nj.tech@hotmail.com "Peter Atef" wrote: > Dear, > if there is any option to see any task will be made during the date > in outlook from field service management module , I mean when ...

excel 2007_need to add spacing between fields for mailing list
Subject describes the concern. 2007 Word displays labels ok, but the spacing between the fields needs to be increased. Still a newbie at using this suite. Thanks for replies. Increase row height?? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "GGG_SD" <GGG_SD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11A574DE-F7D2-4B6E-9F26-11415A627950@microsoft.com... > Subject describes the concern. 2007 Word displays labels ok, but the > spacing > between the fields needs to be increased. Still a newbie at using this > suite. ...