How to hide contract information for some users

Hello,

I want to know a way to hide Contract information to some user. Fo example,
I want that these users will be able to see the contracts list to associate
items to it (or select contracts when adding a case), but not be able to
display the entire contract information (prices, costs, and all the
information shown in the contract main window).

Thanks,

Alejandro
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Macro for user to input 10 numbers
Hi, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to macros and hoping someone can help. I need a user to be prompted (by a pop up box) to enter 10 numbers between 1-100, there are no duplicates allowed. these 10 numbers then need to be sorted and arranged in ascending order and displayed in cells B14:J14. I've managed to get an input box for one number but really struggling with the rest. Can anyone help? Sub numbers() Dim i As Long Dim n For i = 2 To 10 With Cells(14, i) Do n = Application.InputBox("Input number #" & i - 1, Type:=...

Excel / Access User Conference
The 2007 Midwest Excel / Access User Conference will be held on October 24-26 in St. Louis, Missouri. Early Bird registration will close on June 30th for the start of the regular registration period. Register early and SAVE! http://www.exceluserconference.com/MWEUC.html -- Damon Longworth 2007 Excel / Access User Conference London, England - Tentatively Sept. 2007 St. Louis, Missouri - Oct 17-19, 2007 www.ExcelUserConference.com/ ...

How to synchronise calendar and Contact with other outlook users ?
I would like to share and synchronise my calendars & contacts Actually i use OSASYNC to do this, but i saw that with the new version of Office2007, we can share documents (i do it for excel for example) Does anyone now the trick??? Thanks Fabien There are different options for sharing in Office 2007. First start by reviewing the option that are available by going to the Help menu and searching Share. This may answer your question if not let us know Best Regards, -- Francine Otterson Microsoft Outlook MVP President, San Diego Outlook User Group i see the help file, but it's ...

How do I make excel hide columns when it says cannot move objects
I select columns and try to hide them. Excel says it cannot shift objects off the sheet. I try goto objects and it says there are no objects on the sheet. I cannot hide or resize the column widths of certain columns. I cannot figure out why I can't get it to work and hide or resize the columns. Does anyone have any idea how to fix the columns so I can hide/resize the columns? It only does it on some of the columns, not all of them. I can't find any objects to delete. ...

Use of ADMIN as user/account name
We have been using an email address with "admin" as the user/account name for customers to send general documents to. (in other words the full email address looked something lke this "admin@xyz.com") We will be moving to an MS Exchange email system and were told that you cannot use "admin" as a user/account name on an MS Exchange system because it will cause a variety of problems. Is this true? If so, what problems might occur? On 20 Mar 2007 08:09:17 -0700, "Lanranger" <mike.smith@accesseforms.com> wrote: >We have been using an email addr...

hide show question
I have names in col A that go from row 1 to row 1000 I then place data(numbers) in col B that corresponds with the name in col A. Once done I show ONLY the rows that have new data(filter)and use the SPEAK function to read the data back to me. Here is the tough part. On subsequent weeks I enter data in col B again and I want to be able to apply the SPEAK function BUT ONLY to the LAST set of inputted data. aDoes anyone have a good way to implement htis Thanks Hi, It sounds like you need to add a date column to your data so you can filter on that. -- If this helps, please click the Yes...

how to remave the gap/space after hide a field
Hi, How can I remave the gap/space after hide a field? I am using the codes to hide field crmForm.all.fieldname_c.style.display = 'none'; crmForm.all.fieldname_d.style.display = 'none'; thanks -- MS CRM consultants at Melbourne Visit my CRM blog at http://melbournecrm.spaces.live.com/ ...

One Field Returns Wrong Information
I have a query using multiple tables and multiple primay keys that is returning the wrong information for one field that is not part of a multiple primary key. I have set relationships between the tables and joins are in place in the query. Can someone please advise what might be causing the problem? On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 17:44:01 -0800, ridgerunner <ridgerunner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a query using multiple tables and multiple primay keys that is >returning the wrong information for one field that is not part of a multiple >primary key. I have set rela...

Exchange
Hi, I would like to send e-mail with a lot of users, maybe more than 10.000 (partner list). Is there any users limit recepient in Exchange 2003 or any default number of users in BCC field? Thnx. Yes, there are limits. Look around on the properties of your Default SMTP Virtual Server and you should be able to figure out what your limits are set at. You also may want to take a look under your Global Settings, Message Delivery properties. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Dan" ...

w2 and State information
This year the W2 grabbed the state information from the company information card, but used only the first 2 characters, so if in my company information I had Missouri as the state, W2 listed the state as MI. GP needs to either limit the state designation to 2 letters in the company info page or change the way state W2 info is taken from within GP. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, foll...

Outlook hangs upon startup for new user
I'm running Outlook from Office 2003 Professional on a W2K3 machine. I log on to the machine as the local Administrator, and then log on to Exchange using a domain account, and everything is fine. When I log on to the machine using the domain account and then run outlook (intending to log on to Exchange using the same domain account), Outlook hangs at the splash screen. - The domain accout IS a local administrator - There is no outcmd.dat file to rename for the domain user. I tried renaming the outcmd.dat file for the Administrator but that didn't help. Any ideas on what is happ...

exchange 2003 auto delete users delete
Can I do something in Exchange 2003 so that users "deleted items" contents will be wiped out - deleted - after x days of existance? thanks, Set a Mailbox Manager Policy, http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF012.html -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "Raul" <jjkgr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:vvExf.38371$v84.284@trnddc06... > Can I do something in Exchange 2003 so that users "deleted items" contents > will be wiped out - deleted - after x days of existance? > > thanks, > ...

New users can't access mailboxes
We have a single windows 2000 domain with an exchange 2003 server (2003 O.S.) which has been working fine for some while. The last user account I created was a month or so back which was OK , but I've recently created a couple of new accounts that are having problems. They can log onto the domain successfully , but when I try and set up Outlook 2003 for them I get an error "the name could not be matched to a name in the address list" I've tried two genuine users and a couple of "test" ones as well all with the same symptoms. If I try and send them an email I ...

how do I hide zeros in a graphic?
If I have a table with 'zero' values and don't want them to appear in my graphic, but do want the rest of the values to show, how do I hide them? Hiding them on the table doesn't work, they still show up in the graphic... Replace the zeros by =NA() or #N/A -- David Biddulph "FLF" <FLF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE6BC77B-9DBB-4BEB-A361-F5C1C0D2074D@microsoft.com... > If I have a table with 'zero' values and don't want them to appear in my > graphic, but do want the rest of the values to show, how do I hide them? > H...

Finding my extended download license information...
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I just installed my 2008 version of Mac. I also purchased the $12.99 extended download service. I will likely get a new Mac in 6 months and want to be able to download this version of Microsoft word on my mac. How do I install this version on my new mac. What link can I go to and install the download? My order number is 5520482116. I did not receive any information about the &quot;Extended download service&quot; or an email to that effect as to how I use the service. ...

windows user account permissions
Ok, I upgraded MS RMS 1.3 to MS Dynamics RMS 2.0. Also upgraded SOL to 2.0. Everything seems fine but when the cashiers try to run POS they are denied with error "Your windows user account does not have permission to write to the registry". This is a one lane non networked station. I do not want them to have user admin rights, but they need to run POS for transactions. Is this a fix outside of editing the registry? Yes, there is a workaround. Yes, this is a known issue and this has been confirmed by MS and no, you must edit the registry. I was able to re-create the Windows pe...

User Security
We are a highly regulated business and need to make sure we have user access locked down tightly. I am using GP 8 and would like to start users with no rights and add rights (some users will have very limited access), rather then start with GP security which I need to remove rights from areas they should not be in. What is the minimum security access i need to grant? I have tried to set up security based on Article ID 858718, but get the error message "You don't have security privlleges to open this window. Contact your system administrator for assistance." After getting a...

Simple user defined function
Hi Please can anyone help I have created a Function CtoF(Centigrade) CtoF = Centigrade * 9 / 5 + 32 in theVB sheet1 code I have then placed the function = CtoF (A2) in the worksheet cell B2 A2 contains a number, the function in Cell B2 should convert the number in A2 to degrees Farenheit but it only gives me an error #NAME? I have the correct addins and checked the names of functions but nothing works please someone help. Hi there have you stored this UDF. It has to go into a standard module -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Subs" <atof31@dsl.pipex.com> s...

Bluilding Blocks.dotx not copying to users profile.
I have recently rolled out office 2007 using the cusomization file to 80 XP users. All has gone well except for one critical problem. I have had reports that page numbering isn't working and on further inspection i can see that gallery styles are also not fuctioning. The building blocks.dotx file is not copying to the users profile (C:\Documents and Settings\ user_name \Application Data\Microsoft\Document Building Blocks\1003\) which it should when a user first uses (or tries to use, as it wont work unless the building blocks.dotx fle is there) one of the said features of ...

Hiding zero values on a chart in Excel 2007
Hi all, I am trying to chart a series of data points from a table which looks up values dependant on the contents of a seperate cell with a drop down list. The table / chart is designed to be used until the end of the year, so obviously values after today show as blank, (there are formulas already in the table which will allow the graph to populate over time). Is there a way of not charting cells with a blank value in Excel 2007 to prevent the graph displaying these data points as zero? Thanks in advance Hi, You need to output #N/A , using the NA() formula, instead of zero or text...

Sharing for User that has been deleted from AD
Hi, I would not be able to share object to active users since the owner/creator of the object had been deleted from AD. The error was the selected object could not be found. Verify that the object exist in both db and AD. The workaround that i performed was reassigned the record to new user. However, I still cannot remove the old owner from sharing form. In addition, when i tried to share with active user, the above error would come up again. Are there any solution for this issue? Rgd, Carrie Hi, I have the same issue that the users were deleted in the AD. We assigned all record t...

VBA
In VBA, how I can avoid that a user add a new line in a grid thansk in advance Cesar Add the User ID (Toolbar) to your VBA project. Test for the user id before allowing the line to be updated and then you can keep them from doing it. Lelsie "Cesar" wrote: > In VBA, how I can avoid that a user add a new line in a grid > > thansk in advance > > Cesar ...

User defined function returns imprecise value when used in worksheet
I want to create a function to return the gestational age of babies on their date of birth (DOB) with reference to the due date (the estimated date of confinement or EDC). The function I have at the moment is: Function Gest(DOB As Variant, EDC As Variant) As Single 'Returns the gestation in the form x.y where x is the number of completed weeks 'and y is the additional days, which can range from 0 to 6. ' 'The calculation is based on the DOB and the EDC, and assumes a normal pregnancy 'duration of 280 days, with the start being day 0 (not day 1). Dim Gest...

How to remove space/gap after hide a field
Hi, How can I remove space/gap after hide a field? I am using crmForm.all.fieldname_c.style.display = 'none'; crmForm.all.fieldname_d.style.display = 'none'; Thanks -- MS CRM consultants at Melbourne Visit my CRM blog at http://melbournecrm.spaces.live.com/ ...

information store error..HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get an error id 1025 See details below. How do I fix this? Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: General Event ID: 1025 Date: 12/15/2004 Time: 4:19:33 PM User: N/A Computer: MDHQSEXCH01 Description: An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (MDHQSEXCH01)". Function name or description of problem: EcGenerateReadReport: Error: 0x80070005 For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. this sounds like a read report could not be generated for some reason...not usually catastophic...ar...