How to embed/display Flash(.swf) in Dynamics CRM Online?

How to embedded/display Flash (.swf) in Dynamics CRM Online?
(Other than using IFRAME to point to another Web Server or
VirtualDirestory.)
Thanks in advance!
~Stanley
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

reclaim a CRM license
I have removed a user from the AD before removing her license from the CRM. When trying to remove the license from the CRM user I get an error object invalid. Any ideas how to reclaim the license You can manually remove the license record from the SystemUserLicense table. You will need to make sure you get the right row. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 15:55:39 -0700, "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I have removed a user from the AD before removing her license from the ...

Weird inconsistent display in Outlook
Hi, This is not an Outlook issue as it happens in OWA as well. When opening the address book in Outlook or OWA from an Exchange 2003 system the Phone No, Title and Office detail of any User or Contact display properly but when opening the Propertirs box of certain users or contacts the display is completely wrong i.e. no Title, Office, Tel no or anything. The only info being displayed is the AD-name in the Display Name box in the following format: Outlook: /o=ExchangeOrg/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=Alias OWA: EX:/o=ExchangeOrg/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/c...

Email flashes rapidly and pc locks up
MS Office Professional, Outlook 2002 SP3 - Occasionally when I try to forward or copy a received email, the body of the email flashes continuously and the pc locks up. I must use task manager to end the process. Why does this happen/how to fix? ...

window.parent.Frames['MyFrame'].document returns error in CRM
Hi All, I need a little help here. I have an application which needs to be integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. I have a page in which i have two frames. The frame on the LHS(MyFrame) of the screen contains my application page and the RHS is the CRM page. I have added a button in the CRM page onclick of which i call a function. In this function i try to access a resource in MyFrame. When i do an alert on window.parent.Frames['MyFrame'], it returns an object. But when i try window.parent.Frames['MyFrame'].document there is an error. How can i access an element in my applicat...

display selection in form
Hi, In a form I display products. One of the fields in the records is "supplier". Beneath this field I placed a commandbutton "details". Clicking this button shows details of the supplier. These details are stored in a query called "supplierinfo". I built a form "frm SuppInfo"that displays the info of this query. How can I display only the matching record of "supplierinfo" Example: the value of "supplier" in the form products is "Johnson". Clicking the commandbutton must display the record in the query where the val...

Multiple Mail Messages & File Attachments Displayed
I have Outlook 2003 SP2. Periodically emails will arrive twice. In the message template, my email address will be displayed many times in the To: field and any associated attachment(s) will be displayed multiple times. Any assistance is appreciated. ...

display sums from multiple worksheets on one worksheet
I am working on a budget plan. So I have multiple totals from various months that I would like to display on one "totals" page so i can track each month. for example, I have the totals from bikes, cars, and transit on the november worksheet. on the "totals" page I have the totals from bikes, cars, and transit for every month of the year. i kept the names consistent from each page hoping that would simplify things. so far it has not. is there a way to display the totals from each month on the "totals" without having to type a similar formula in eac...

How do I display a text message when a cell has a certain value??
Hi, I have a cell where if the cell is empty (A1=0), then I would like the cell to display "Enter your value here." Otherwise, I would like the cell to display the value a person enters. I have tried using an if/then/else statement and, understandably, I get a circular reference error: =IF(A1=0,"Enter your value here",A1) Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks! Why not just enter the text itself? The value entered by the user will displace (replace) it. This should work if the form is a template. -- HTH, RD ===================================================...

Sumproduct Dynamic Range
I have a sumproduct formula(s) that is calculating very slowly in my workbook. =SUMPRODUCT(((Data!$D$2:$D$10000=$E22)*(Data!$A$2:$A$10000='H-Code SS Report'!F$21)*(Data!$K$2:$K$10000))) I'd like to insert a dynamic range to improve performance, but haven't had any luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Rather then try to dynamically do each range in your SUMPRODUCT formula, utilize dynamically defined range names. ie SUMPRODUCT(--(range1=2),range2) Debra Dalgleish's Contextures site has a good section on establishing dynamic names ...

display after converting lotus
After converting lotus files to excel... the outline of each cell as dispalyed on the screen disappears to reveal a white only background. How do I get the outline of each cell to reappear? Thanks John You could make your own list picking the data from here http://cherbe.free.fr/traduc_fonctions_xl97.html make it into a table and use vlookup I also believe Norman Harker is working on one.. Look in the newsgroups for his name and email him and if your home is good he might send you one for free <g> -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "John" <jfrasercpa@cs.com> wrote in message...

Display Bitmap using GDI+
Hi all, I have a MDI application in which I want to display bitmap in view ( Base class is CScrollView) with Scroll bar using GDI+, later I want to mark some part of the image. So plz tell me how I can draw a bitmap with Scroll bar. Thanks and Regards Rinu Use GetScrollCtrl to get scrollbar window and subclass window to intercepting message. in intercepted handler, process WM_PAINT with drawing bitmap image.. -- WebSite : Realization of Dream { imagine your dream} - http://rodream.net WebMail : rodream@naver.com "Rinu Gopalakrishna Pillai" wrote: > Hi all, ...

Calendar Report in CRM
I'm trying to write a report in CRM that will display data in a calendar format. I've been banging my head on this for weeks and I haven't turned up anything online. I have some dates with titles attached I just want a calendar to display those titles on those date. I wouldn't think it would be that hard but it is. Help! ...

trendline equation does not display correctly
I am using Excel 2007. When I change the order of the trendline from 2 to 3, the cubic term does not appear. If I rasie the order to 4 there is still no cubic term. Only when I raise the order to 5 does the cubic term appear. I suspect that the higher order terms are not displaying. Any ideas as to why this is happening? I have sent the file to people who are using Excel 2003 and they have no problem getting the trendline equation to display correctly. Rick - Please provide a (small) data set so that this problem can be replicated. When I have a set of XY points that are approximat...

Data migration strategy from custom MSSQL-based app to CRM 4.0
Hello, We have a client looking to transition to CRM 4.0 from their current home-grown application based on SQL Server 2005. I am curious to get suggestions from the group on how to approach this. Here is one approach I am considering: 1. Create denormalized views in SQL (picklist values included instead of PK/FK keys) 2. Script queries to these views that send query results to a CSV file 3. Create data mappings in DMF to perform mass import 4. Run import with fingers crossed One requirement to note is the client is not looking for a staged migration - everything must be brought over at...

Displaying hidden data on a chart
I have a number of data series in a table on sheet 1, and this data is plotted as an x-y scatter in a chart on sheet 2. I want to hide a column in the table, but when i do this the related data series disappears from the chart. Is there a way to hide a column whilst still having it plotted on the chart? At the moment I have just set the column width to 1 pixel, which is a bit messy. Thanks Hi, Yes, select the chart and then via the menu Toosl > Options > Chart. unchecked the Plot visible cells only. Cheers Andy Nick Terry wrote: > I have a number of data series in a tabl...

Do not display Value label if value = zero
Hi I am putting together a pie chart, where values for some slices is 'zero'. The zero slice is not visible, but the label still appears '0%'. Is there any way of suppressing this label for the zero slice only (so the other slices still have value labels appearing) ? Many thanks for any help Format label, custom format: #;;; -- Best Regards, Luke M "LFNFan" <LFNFan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC677569-1FB1-4108-8535-C5BDC6E1B825@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I am putting together a pie chart, where values ...

How to connect to adventureworks thru existing crm
How can my system administrator connect our existing crm to adventureworks when the adventureworks database is on a different server? Can CRM 3.0 connect to two servers at the same time from one client? Thanks for all help in advance. -- Dave Christman System Developer You can't. Each CRM server can only connect to a single DB. -- Matt Parks MVP - Dynamics CRM "Dave Christman" <DaveChristman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A32B8EA3-BBA4-446E-8312-D9C6BF6AE12B@microsoft.com... How can my system administrator connect our existing crm to adventurew...

CRM installation stoped with error msi cannot be installed
Hi I was trying to install CRM server on 2003 mechine . MSMQ,Indexing service, IIS, SQL2000 with SP3 are all installed. all the above services are running. But when i install crm stops reporting msi cannot install error 80004005 . i checked the event log and there it says APS server cannot be started or contacted odbc error. i belive Cristal report services are getting installed but cannot be accessed. Did any one come across such a problum. Is it authentacation problem. i dont have a password on my windows admin account but i have a passoword for sa account in sql server . please ...

can't launch Dynamics GP with 'sa'
Brand new installation on new server of SQL Server 2005 and Dynamics 9.0. I installed SQL Server 2005, created an ODBC connection using the SQL Native Client driver, then installed Dynamics 9.0. Once installed, I ran GP Utilites and created DYNAMICS database, the sample company, and two other companies. Then I tried to launch Dynamics GP but when logging in as 'sa', I would get login failed message. I logged into SQL 2005 Management Studio with this same 'sa' account and it worked fine. Then I re-launched GP Utilites and logged in as this same 'sa' account and ...

Is there a "read-only" license for non-CRM users?
Hi, i'm working in an organization with +- 30 people. Now I'm (trying to) implemend MS CRM for only a group of 10 people. Now is my problem ... all the data about customers will be stored in MS CRM like name, adress, email ..., but the other 20 people (mostly developers) needs this information so they can call and discuss problems with our clients. The only thing they want to see is the phonenumber or email (standard clientinformation) so they can communicate with them. I'm not going to buy 20 licenses for this groep which costs me $450,- per license. Is there some kind of...

How to open worksheet with preset columns displayed?
I have an Excel 2003 spreadsheet with 8 columns, A-H. I have "frozen" the first two columns, A & B, so that I may scroll back and forth between columns C-H, while columns A& B remain on the screen. For some reason, each time I open the worksheet, columns C-H are all shifted over one column to the left, so that column C is not visible. What I see are these three columns like this: A | B | D But what I want to see are the first three columns like this: A | B | C So each time I open the worksheet I have to manually scroll columns C- H to reveal column C. Even if ...

Is it possible to have flashing text in Excel 2003?
I was wondering if it was possible to have flashing text in a cell that contains a formula. And if so is it complicated to do? see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.aspx -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200748 "Scott" wrote: > I was wondering if it was possible to have flashing text in a cell that > contains a formula. And if so is it complicated to do? Thankyou Gary's Student that's just what I needed. "Gary''s Student" wrote: > see: > > http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.aspx > > > -- > Gary'...

Any important drawbacks to Dynamic Disks?
Hi, I'm formatting a 2 TB RAID-0 volume right now as a dynamic disk. It's a 2-drive RAID-0 set and it's my L: disk. My C: drive is also RAID-0 but it's a Basic disk. Two questions: 1) Any drawbacks to Dynamic disks? Couldn't find any in the doc except for the same kind as with NTFS, you can't do certain things w/ older OS's that I don't need to do anyway. 2) Any significant risks or problems if I convert my C: drive from Basic to Dynamic? Thanks, Robert GettingByOk wrote: > I'm formatting a 2 TB RAID-0 volume right now as a dynam...

Unable to delete Accounts in CRM V1.2
some of the Accounts that we are used to work on are deactivated and now i need to delete them, but when i try deleting them it says they are in a read only state even though i reactivated them.... -- CE-I / E-Business Consultant M. Badie When an account is deleted, all related opportunities, quotes and orders are deleted too. If there are win/lost quotes or cancelled orders related to an account, since these cannot be deleted, account cannot be deleted also. It would be so nice if the administrator could delete those. Bilge Gul "Mohamed Badie" wrote: > some of the Acco...

CRM 3.0 and SBS 2003 SP1 Hell solved... a bit.
Well I have spent 3 days and it's 3 am now.. but I have a level of success. PROBLEM Basically CRM 3.0 was failing the install step at the SQL reporting service pre install check. WHAT I TRIED that FAILED Well almost everyting, like 25 rollbacks vitrual server setups etc. A. 1. Installing SBS basic 2. Patched to SP 3. Install and patch SQL 2000 4. Manual install of reporting service 5. Patched Reporting service CRM Failed Preinstall check B. 1. SBS Basic 2. Patched SBS to SP1 3. Install SQL 2005 including Reproting service CRM Pre ins...