How to delete dead email addresses in bulk #2

I have a client that uses an outside company to send bulk email.  That
company gave my client a list of dead email addresses in their CRM 4.0
database.  Is there a bulk way to take that list of bad email addresses,
locate the accounts they are associated with, and then remove those bad
emails from their respective accounts in one fail swoop?  Or do I have to
touch each account?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Linking files 2 ways

invalid email address