How to create a CustomerID field for custom entities

Hi,

The customerid field is used in opportunity and case and it allows you
to select an account or contact, Great.

I want to create this field in a form for a new entity i have made,
but i cant work out how.

Please help.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Michael,
Customer is special composite type which is not available for custom
entities in CRM 3. You will need to add two separete lookup fields for
account and contact.

--
uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP
CRM Freelance Consultant

"michael.tidy@itiltd.co.uk" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The customerid field is used in opportunity and case and it allows you
> to select an account or contact, Great.
>
> I want to create this field in a form for a new entity i have made,
> but i cant work out how.
>
> Please help.

0
imumar (138)