How to convert closed invoice to active invoice?

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

maybye anyone has ideas how to solve this problem?

How to convert DEVMODEW to DEVMODEA
Hi all, how to convert a Unicode structure DEVMODE to Ansi version and pass it to an external library? My code like: CMyMessageDialog::OnPrintMessage() { CPrintDialog dlg (FALSE); if(dlg.DoModal()==IDOK){ ExternalLibFunction( dlg.GetDevMode() ); //doesn't work } } The defination of the external function is: ExternalLibFunction(HGLOBAL hInitDevMode); I tried to convert GetDevMode to Ansi version with this code ExternalLibFunction( GlobalLock(DEVMODEW2A(dlg.GetDevMode())) ); I have seen it works this morning. But it failed again now... Any hints are apprecated :-) Well the...

FP Can't Close Table Message
Does anybody know what causes the FP Can't Close Table message and how to prevent it? Additionally, what does "FP" mean? Thanks -- Charles Allen, MVP FP means "Forms Processor." The subsystem within Dynamics that processes the controls, tables and business logic associated with each form within Dynamics. The reasons for FP's in-ability to close a table can vary widely. If you have a reproducable problem (i.e. it occurs regularly) you should discuss the problem with Dynamics support. "Charles Allen" wrote: > Does anybody know what causes the...

Converting to a static repot
I have created a pivot table and now before I send it to others I would like to strip out the pivoting funvctionality so that all they see is a static report. Is this possible? -- carolyn Copy the pivot table Create a new workbook, and select the cell where you'd like to paste the pivot table Choose Edit>Paste Special, select Values, click OK Choose Edit>Paste Special, select Formats, click OK carolyn wrote: > I have created a pivot table and now before I send it to others I would like > to strip out the pivoting funvctionality so that all they see is a static >...

Deleted SOP Invoice-Urgent
We have 1,700 invoices that were printed in SOP by accident and need to be deleted. I found KB855909 that states you have to void the transactions, but our accounting department will allow us to post these transactions to the GL and Sub-Ledger to void. Can I remove via SQL in the SOP tables? Or is there another utility that can be run? Can someone PLEASE reply ASAP? We are behind closing the books for Month End. Thanks! Kerri Kerri, If you just want to get the option to delete the invoice from the fron t end then you can run the following script UPDATE SOP10100 SET TIMESPRT = ...

Custom Active Report Problem
Hi! I would like to be able to generate a detailed sales report that is based on a date AND time combination, e.g All transactions between '08/05/2006 19:00:00' and '09/05/2006 03:00:00' Anyone got any ideas as to how I can achieve this? Also, is there any help file associated with creating custom reports? The information seems woefully inadequate and it would be great if I could read something that explains to me just what you can do with Active Reports and how to customize them. Many thanks Mark This is a quick and dirty solution: Change: VBDataType = vbData to VBDa...

Invalid Argument 0x80040203 when trying to view Activities
When we open an account and click on Activities, the Activitie shows up. However, when we try to open the Activitie we get an "Invalid Argument" error. Trace only shows a generic 0x80040203. I do have all the traces and crm diag logs. Help will be greatly appreciated. ...

Convert Excel list
I have an Excel mailing list ... entries on on individual lines. Is it possible to convert this list to the following format? me@mydomain.com,you@yourdomain.com,them@theirdomain.com, on and on, comma separated but with no spaces? Many thanks, LinK If less than 256, Copy ,Paste Special, Transpose, Save as .CSV. LinK wrote: > I have an Excel mailing list ... entries on on individual lines. > > Is it possible to convert this list to the following format? > me@mydomain.com,you@yourdomain.com,them@theirdomain.com, on and on, > comma separated but with no spaces? > > M...

How to Convert DVD to 3GP for Mac?
If you are going on a long journey and want to watch some movies on your mobile phones, [b]Leawo [url=http://www.leawo.com/mac-dvd-to-3gp-converter/]DVD to 3GP Mac[/url][/b] Converter is a right choice. It can convert DVD movie to quality 3GP video files best fit for playback on mobile phones. This DVD Converter can decrypt DVD-5, DVD-9 and CSS-DVDs without quality loss. With hassle-free profiles, you can convert any DVD to 3GP videos easy and fast. Download [b]Leawo [url=http://www.leawo.com/mac-dvd-to-3gp-converter/]DVD to 3GP Converter for Mac[/url][/b] from here. You are recommended to go...

Help! Closing Outlook, Error Pops Up Everytime!
When I hit "Send/Receive" and I finishing reading my mail and close Outlook, I ALWAYS get an error stating that there was a problem. (Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.) And it gives me the chance to check the box that says "Restart Outlook" and then I hit "Don't Send" and Outlook opens right back up. It ONLY does this when I open Outlook, and hit "Send/Receive." I can go in there and look at my Contacts and exit, and I never get that error. Please help! I get this too...

Convert Radian to degree angle for COS function
Hi, Do you know how I can ask to Excel with a VBA code to find the Cosinus of the active cell value when the cell value is in Degree? Thanks Catherine MsgBox Cos(ActiveCell.Value * 180 / WorksheetFunction.Pi()) Sam "catherine" wrote: > Hi, > > Do you know how I can ask to Excel with a VBA code to find the Cosinus of > the active cell value when the cell value is in Degree? > > Thanks > Catherine You can ignore the msgbox bit, I just put it there when I tested the code! All you need is multiply by 180, divide by pi [worksheetf...

Auto Number for Invoice
It's probably here somewhere - just can't find it. Need to automatically add incremental number as various users ope common Excel Template (stored in common template directory) so as eac person opens a new file from the template the next number i displayed. Have tried adapting standard Invoice that comes with Excel but reall is too complicated - only need to change the one cell each time. Using Excel 2000 with win98SE If someone can point me in the right direction... thanks.. ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and po...

Project Accounting -- AP Invoices
There is an AP Invoice that has been paid. We need to change the Project Number that this invoice was charged to. I think the easiest way is to enter a return to vendor to remove the invoice from the first project. Reenter the invoice against the correct project. Then in Purchasing apply the credit created by the return to vendor against the newly entered invoice. "Allyson" wrote: > There is an AP Invoice that has been paid. We need to change the Project > Number that this invoice was charged to. ...

How do I get automatic sequential numbering when using an invoice.
Mary, have a look here, http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "MaryL" <MaryL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9A96ABB-8284-46B6-8C6C-9FE2FFAA9C41@microsoft.com... > ...

Convert Column Number to Column Letter
I have the last column of data. I want to use a range to say copy or define something. So how do you convert the number LastCol to a letter to display in a Range: LastCol = ActiveSheet.Cells(1, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column A web search for "convert column number to letter" turned up several hits, one of which was: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102298 look at the last 3 posts in that discussion. Two ways to get the job done. Personally, since you've gone the route you have at this point, I'd probably go with the solution in the last ...

Converting standard time to military time
Hi all, I've been having some trouble with time conversion and can't seem to find the answer - I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have data (general format) in excel listed exactly as: Sep 22 2009 4:43PM and I need data to be converted into exactly this format: 22-SEP-2009 16:43:00 I have many cases in the former format and need them all to be in the latter. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. "C." <bory@uchc.edu> wrote: > I have data (general format) in excel listed > exactly as: Sep 22 2009 4:43PM If the cell format is Gener...

Converting Excel to Word
Hi, I have an Excel file and i want to convert it so that i can work with it in Word - how can I do that? Open your spreadsheet and also open a blank Word document. In Excel, copy the areas of interest; then go to Word and paste. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200774 "Robert" wrote: > Hi, > I have an Excel file and i want to convert it so that i can work with it in > Word - how can I do that? Save the workbook as a *.txt file which can be opened in Word. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 02:34:00 -0700, Robert <rfrenette@bullyingcanada.ca> wr...

Convert Numbers to Text with a Source Code list
I have a column of data with numbers relating to specific industries. Each row corresponds to an individual and their affiliated industries. Some cells contain 1 number and some contain several (separated by commas). I would like to break this column apart into each individual industry for separate columns. The corresponding person would have an x in the column that refers to the industry they relate to. I have a separate sheet for what each code (number) means. HELP! Have you checked out Data -> Text to Columns... To split out your numbers? -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson ...

Importing invoices thru the integration manager
I'm trying to get "invoice only" transactions into the system, using the integration manager. It looks like the only sample integration that is available is the one for receive transactions. This integration has the appropriate line detail information needed for my invoice. However, when you type to put in the POPtype on the integration it only has 2 options - shipment and shipment/invoice (options 1 and 3) The option with a value of 2 is missing from the enumerated list. You can enter in an "invoice only" from the screen without any problems. Am I trying to use...

Converting Quatro Pro to Excel
How can this be done? "Wings" <Wings@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:895AEFD5-9DE8-480B-B046-D48C43BBA142@microsoft.com... > How can this be done? Excel 2000 has a converter available for that, but when installing Office, the default is to NOT install that converter. Check your Office install disk - you didn't mention what version you have. Later versions might not have that converter, probably because Quattro Pro hasn't been around in a zillion years. Then, you'll need to find someone who's got the converter (like me!). Just upda...

Outlook 2003 OPENS then CLOSES
Hi guys! I have just installed Office 2003 here and all office products work fine, but my OUTLOOK opens for about two seconds and then closes. Does anyone know what could be doing this? I am using outlook express as a main e-mail program, but would like to try OUTLOOK for a change. Thanks, Sergio did you create a profile? if so, try deleting it and making a new one. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tip...

Default Opportunity views are ignoring closed state?
Hello, There are a number of 'system views' for opportunites like "Opportunities Closing Next Month" These views all seem to include already CLOSED opportunities, which does not make any sense! And, as system views, it does not appear I can 'fix' the filtering criteria. I can create new views that do what is expected, but this does not seem like valid behavior! Can I hide the system views? Am I doing something wrong? -- Len Ott Socket Communications ...

Converting A5 paged document into A4
I have a booklet in A5 page size. I need to convert it into an A4 sized booklet, keeping the same page numbering and the same text on each page but with double the font size - i.e. a Large print copy of the booklet. Is there an easy way of doing this? Hi Gordon, Change to A4, then increase the margins, font size, fixed line heights & table dimensions by as near as you can get to 41.4% to compensate. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "Gordon" <gordonbparker@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uQD9$GqoKHA.5696@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I h...

run code after popup window closes
HI, I have a main form with a command button that opens a popup form for entry of data. The data that is entered in the pop is saved on the main form in a text box. If something is entered and the popup form is closed (using a close command button) I want to excute some code to do something special on the main form. I thought that the main form "got focus" event would allow me to do the code when the popup was closed and the main for would have focus again. I've tried every on event option that I thought might work, but none did. Is there a way to run my code when th...

Create a new Activity
Microsoft Exchange 2003 and Microsoft Outlook Xp. When I create a new activity, I receive a message "Impossible to complete the operation. Parameter data value not valid." In this computer: I created a new profile and I have the same problem. I created a new activity folder named "Activity2" and if I insert a new activity I don't have the problem in this folder. I created a new activity in the "Activity" folder of a different user and I don't have the problem in this folder. On internet, a lot of people with the same problem. Suggestions? ...

Remove MOP/SOP Link after closing MO
I have come across an issue in our business reagarding MOP/SOP link. We manually create and link MO's to SO's. Sometimes our MO's do not fully run, meaning we are schedule to make 100 pcs. but only make 90. The 90 are allocated to the SO and that's it. The SO does not show up in the MOP/SOP link window anymore because the MO link still shows even though the MO is closed but the SO has not been completely fullfilled. Also, occasionally we will produce product for an SO, link it to an MO, the MO completes and the SO gets the inventory but we have a rush order and end u...