How to assign one client to more than one users?

I have to clients A nad B.
Moreover I have 4 software developers : P2, P3, P4 and P5.
P1 is a chief ( with admin rights ).

What I want to do now is :

P1 creates an account for client A.
P1 wrote some info about A and some notes. P1 wants to assign  client A to
the P2, P3 and P4. P1  also wants them to see all the notes he had written.
Similar to client B, for whom P1 wants to assign P4 and P5 .

P1 also wants :
   -P2 not to  see account for B,
   -P5 not to  see the account for A,
   -P4 to  see both accounts A nad B.

And here is my question :

Is it possible, and if so ( a little exmaple how? ), to assign more than one
worker from the company to the same client ( with rights which i wrote above
).

I'm fighting and fighting with this CRM and I can't find a solution for my
problem.
All i 've found so far is changing the owner of the account to some other
person.
But it doesn't satisfy me ( cause I want to P1 be an owner )

I've tried to search for some clues here, but didn't find anything suitable.

ps.
I'm sorry for my grammar :/

Best regards,
ReTsEzC
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

importing multiple contacts from one company
I am trying to import a list which contains not only single contacts but also multiple contacts from one company. The only import choices that I have are "lead, contact & account", which is the most appropriate given that my list contains both individual contacts for some companies and multiple contacts for other companies? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. if you need to customize the importing, you can see the SDK which requires developing a custom application. "Barbara" <bcsh77@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1175582483.959834.121710@n76g...

Problem with offsetting one row down
Row 1 of the sheet has column headers. Row 2 has data and is hidden. The following code is used to offset one row down from the last filled row in the column 1 nextrow = ws.Cells(rows.count,1).end(xlup).offset(1,0).row nextrow shows 2 instead of 3 ie. it seems to be offsetting one row down from the visible row ie row 1. How can I ensure that the nextrow is 3 and not 2 in the above example. Thanks in advance for the help. Regards, Raj Insert the line below after the line mentioned: If NextRow=2 then NextRow=3 Regards, Per "Raj" <rspai9@gmail....

Allow email to only one external address?
How would you go about setting Exhcange up so that a specific user could only send e-mails to any internal address, but only a single external e-mail address? Thanks! aaron You could do this by creating two SMTP Connectors and then restricting who can send to the SMTP Connector with address space *, and opening up who can send to the SMTP Connector with address space of alloweddomain.com. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "ATC" <ATC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76AC2388-65B9-488C-BA07-704E389...

This workbook contains one or more links that cannot be update #2
Please be patient and understand my dilemma: Master computer "A” uses windows XP and Office XP Slave computer “B” uses windows 98 and Office 2000 "A” & “B”, are networked through a hub In computer "A” share documents, we have several excel files including a master for updates; Computer “B” is use to work on “A” Hard drive for changing and saving data everyday When computer "A” opens any file, automatically updates links and saves excel files without any problem But if a file is open in Computer “B”, it prompts “This workbook contains one or more links that cann...

can there not be mutiple users on outlook?
I am logged in on my name but when I try to send email from outlook (trying to figure out how to use it) it says its coming from my husbands email? Create separate "Identities" - check help. "AprilWhitney" <AprilWhitney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:277424BA-ED85-4350-A7DF-A34E1D8D9382@microsoft.com... >I am logged in on my name but when I try to send email from outlook (trying > to figure out how to use it) it says its coming from my husbands email? Outlook does not use Identities, it uses profiles, depending on the version and mode,...

This transaction is being edited by another user ?!
Hello, Everyone: My company is using Great Plains 7.5 for several months. Recently I just found out one invoice can not be edited. When I tried to open it, one message box just poped up; it said "This transaction is being edited by another user". But only myself logged in at that time. So, if anyone knows how to correct this error, please let me know. Thanks in advance. Zach If everyone is logged out, run the following in sql: USE DYNAMICS DELETE SY00800 GO USE tempdb DELETE DEX_LOCK GO DELETE DEX_SESSION GO "Zach" wrote: > Hello, Everyone: > M...

SQL Express 2005 concurrent use of hosted and user instances
We have an application that makes use of a SQL Express 2005 database for temporary storage of transaction data. The database is hosted locally (as the default instance name SQLEXPRESS) and is accessed via TCP using .NET native client support. Over several years and hundreds of installations this was worked flawlessly, until recently. We have been experiencing periodic corruption issues across a large number of related installations. The corruption has been observed in one of two forms: 1) the MDF and LDF files get out of sync. 2) The master database gets damaged rendering...

how to setup only one chart and change data from a drop down
Hi, How can I make use of only one chart on a sheet that can be changed dynamicaly by using a drop down to display a new chart. Example data is as follows: Time period is months from July to june Benchmark Threshold Actual monthly value. jul aug sep oct nov dec jan feb mar apr may jun Benchmark 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 Threshold 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 actual1 18 23 14 15 Benchmark 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 Threshold 78 78 78 78 78 78 78 78 78 78 78 78 actual2 67 87 88 78 Benchmark 0.012 0.012 0.012 0.012 0.012 0.012 0.012 0.012...

restore one .sys file
The backup and restore options in vista I find confusing. I have done both types of backups . File backup and image backup from thems vista backup window. There is one file I want to restore that is in the windows \system32\drivers folder. But when I try to find this file in my backups I cant find the windows folders. It looks like the File backup only backs up user files primarily and the image backup only will restore the whole computer. So is it true that basically I cant backup / restore individual \windows\*.* files and folders ?? Thanks "steve" <stevesemp...

Outlook client cant connect to server
Laptop member of domain. The installation went without error. The CRM tray icon says online but as soon as I open outlook it goes disabled and Outlook give me 2 errors " “cannot connect to the Microsoft CRM server. This might indicate that the server is down” "an error occured loading microsoft crm functionality, try restarting microsoft outlook. contact your system administrator if errors persist.” I have no problem with starting CRM from the same PC/User in IE. I dont know - but might the problem could bee in the serverurl in registry. The CRM are installede on Default web o...

IF is true then resume not next line but one after?
I have the statement:- val1 = range("a1").value i now want to say if val1 = "" then miss next line and carry on. Cany anybody assist -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi! You could turn it round: if val1<>"" then {do the next line} else {do the one after} end if --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If val1 <> "" Then Msgbox "This is next line" HTH. Best wishes Harald "ianripping >" <<ianripping.16g5v5@excelforum-nospam.com> skrev i melding news:ianripping.16g5v5@excel...

Store Operations User's Guide Missing Pages
I'm new to this software and am using Version 2.0. My Store Operation's User's Guide (brand new - out of the box) is missing pages 273-284. How do I obtain a replacement manual? -- Todd Wilson ERC Communications ...

how to play two movies synchronously in one computer? (in direct x)
Hi, I need to play two films on a PC,both of them to be played quite synchronously. I have two IMediaControl, each for a film and I do start them just one after the other. But there is a delay between the two. the delay is different, maybe 1 ms maybe 15 ms. Is there any solution for a better timing ? thanks, Behzad thanks for your reply, most of the time 15 ms is not important, but when u have a moving object, 15 ms time difference is quite visible. I think it is because the frame rate, u may have 15 msec time difference, but it could be a frame forward, .... .and when u have a moving ...

IE Bombs when accessing sites as standard (non-admin) user on Win2
I have a situation where IE is quitting instantly when a user that isn't in Domain Admins tries accessing any website (internal or external). Server is 2003 Terminal Services with SP2 Client doesn't appear to matter Symptoms: Normal user double-clicks IE which opens, then immediately closes. This is occurring on 5 out of 8 servers in a TS farm! I've found that if I set the default home page to "about:blank" IE opens fine, but as soon as I try to access *any* page at all, it closes instantly. o No errors that I can see in any of the Event Logs. o I...

How do I Assign Macro to a button?
I have a problem in trying to assign a macro to a button in Excel 2002. When I create the button, and then click on the button, the "Assign Macro" command is grayed out (unavailable). I cannot figure out what's wrong. When you click on the button, click on its border. Around the button, you'll see a thick dotted border. (If you click inside the button, you'll see a thick border with diagonal lines, and you won't be able to assign a macro.) Right-click on the button border, and choose Assign Macro. BellExcel wrote: > I have a problem in trying to assign a ...

New users don't get email box when created in Active Directory
When I create a new user on my Windows 2000 server, in Active Directory, I automacticly get the option to create a mailbox for this new user in the Exchange 2003 server. I make sure the option is checked, but when I finish the process of making the new user, the new user doesn't get a mailbox. I'm able to go into the "E-mail Addresses" tab inside the properties box for the new user, and add a New SMTP address for that user. Then I have to go into ADSI Edit to change the "msExchaUserAccountControl" value to 0. ( I did this because I got errors 1022 and 9562 in...

having trouble adding more than one textbox to a form using vba
I am having problems with the following code. I can get 1 textbo created with the correct value, as long as only 1 checkbox is true. bu if they both are true, only one textbox is created and no value. can anyone see what I am doing wrong or help to improve code? Set wb = Workbooks.Open("PATH") If MultiPage1.Pages(0).Checkbox1.Value = True Then Set NewTextBox = MultiPage1.Pages(1).Add("forms.textbox.1") With NewTextBox .Width = 150 .Height = 18 End With Set rng wb.Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(1).find(MultiPage1.Pages(0).Checkbox1.Caption) If Not rng Is Nothing...

Assigning Incoming Emails
We have emails coming into queues. When these emails get assigned to particular users to action, they end up with duplicate queue entries in their assigned queue for each email. When they accept just one of them, they end up with duplicate queue entries in their in-progress queue. The incoming email has the queue name e.g. HFL mail in the "To" field. The owner field has CRM administrator. When assigning to an individual user "Confirm Assignment - Remove Item from this queue" dialog box offers both the HFL Mail queue and CRM administrator user. Whichever of thes...

Must assign drive letter to hidden partition in order to Hibernate (win 7 x64)
Hi Folks, My machine is unable to hibernate: when I try, it cranks the HDD for 10-15 seconds, beeps, and then brings me to the login screen (it's as if i've just locked my screen). If I assign a drive letter to the win 7 hidden partition, hibernation works again. I can un-assign the drive letter in the same session, and hibernation still works. Upon reboot however, hibernation returns to its broken state. If this issue is a symptom of a basic problem somewhere, there might be other symptoms as well: bcdedit doesn't find the bcd store unless I assign a drive letter t...

Code to Print Entire Workbook Except for One Sheet
I wanted to know what would be the VBA Code I could put behind a butto to Print All Worksheets in a workbook EXCEPT for the sheet name MainForm? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try something like sub print_it dim wks as worksheet for each wks in activeworkbook.worksheets if lcase(wks.name)<>"your_sheet" then wks.printout end if next end sub -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I wanted to know what would be the VBA Code I could put behind a > button to Print All Worksheets in a workbook EXCEPT for the sheet > name...

How do I save one page out of a 80 page report in excel?
I have a large report in excel and I'd like to pull out a couple of pages to send as an attachment. Can't find how to do this. Can someone help? Thanks:-) You might want to try the Edit menu | Move or Copy sheet option, copying the intended worksheets to another workbook, then send THAT workbook as an attachment. If you want only part of a worksheet, use copy and paste into a new workbook and send that. "bellamere" wrote: > I have a large report in excel and I'd like to pull out a couple of pages to > send as an attachment. Can't find how to do this. C...

Access Denied error received when user tries to set alerts
Scenario: Site collection: NT Authenticated users have read permissions Site: NT Authenticated users have read permissions Document library: Employee has "limited Access" Folder: Employee has Add/Edit permissions (a custom permission level based on the default Contribute permission with delete removed) User trieds to set an alert on the document library FOLDER where they have permissions. They get through the entire configuration page and click ok to set the alerts, and they get an Access Denied error. Where have the permissions been broken to deny the user the ri...

Default client #2
I want to make Outlook my default mail client. In tools, options, other, the box to check to make Outlook the default client doesn't appear. How do I make this show up and put it in play ? Much obliged. It's actually easier to do this: Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools, Internet Options, Programs tab. Use the drop down there to set the default mail client to Outlook. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Dan" <dan.dunn@rihmkenworth.com> ...

Need rule to move email from one folder to another after 1 month
We recently installed Newforma at our office which moves email out of Outlook and into its own system. This will help people in our office who were having a terrible time archiving email. The one problem I've got with Newforma is that once an email has been moved to it from Outlook I can no longer see the email from my iPhone through our exchange server. What I'd like to do is have a rule set up in my email folders in Outlook to keep the email there for a set time (30 days) and then move them to the Newforma folder which then initiates Newforma moving the email out of Outlook....

Multiple outlook desktop client installation is required for share
Hi all, I have a shared workstation which 2 users use in shifts (day shift, night shift). I want both of users to use MS CRM. I have 2 seperate Outlook profies for them. Do I need to istall Outlook desktop client 2 times(once for each user) OR just one installation of the desktop client will be sufficient? Please help. Thanks in advance, -Imran Yes, you will need to install the Outlook client for each user. You will need to log on separately as each user to install it, and they will need local admin rights on the machine while you install it. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-msc...