How to assign one client to more than one users?

I have to clients A nad B.
Moreover I have 4 software developers : P2, P3, P4 and P5.
P1 is a chief ( with admin rights ).

What I want to do now is :

P1 creates an account for client A.
P1 wrote some info about A and some notes. P1 wants to assign  client A to
the P2, P3 and P4. P1  also wants them to see all the notes he had written.
Similar to client B, for whom P1 wants to assign P4 and P5 .

P1 also wants :
   -P2 not to  see account for B,
   -P5 not to  see the account for A,
   -P4 to  see both accounts A nad B.

And here is my question :

Is it possible, and if so ( a little exmaple how? ), to assign more than one
worker from the company to the same client ( with rights which i wrote above
).

I'm fighting and fighting with this CRM and I can't find a solution for my
problem.
All i 've found so far is changing the owner of the account to some other
person.
But it doesn't satisfy me ( cause I want to P1 be an owner )

I've tried to search for some clues here, but didn't find anything suitable.

ps.
I'm sorry for my grammar :/

Best regards,
ReTsEzC
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

how can I tell which version a user is running
I would like to lock out folks from a shared 2000 db who are running 20902 or 2003 on their machines...is there a way to test for their version? SysCmd(acSysCmdAccessVer) should return 9.0 for users running Access 2000, 10.0 for users running Access 2002 and 11.0 for users running Access 2003. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "whtsthpnt" <whtsthpnt@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2ef501c470e6$80ad5a50$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to lock out folks from a shared 2000 db who > are running 20902 or 2003 on the...

Some users can't personalize workplace
Some users can't fully personalize workplace. On the 'Set Personal Options' screen, everything is disabled on the Workplace tab. What privileges do you need for that? Regards, Marcin ...

Using Access form to assign values of variables in an Excel VBA program
I have created a VBA program for Ms Excel.But,to get desired results, every time, I go into the code to change the values of variables.Is there a way to get the values of variables stored in an Access table? YOu need to do a search for ADO method (ActiveX Data Object). There are plenty of example of code on the web. You need to add two references in your VBA to use the method. from VBA menu tools - References 1) Microsoft Access XX.X object library 2) Microsfot ActiveX Data Objects X.X library Use the latest versio of the two libraries on your PC. You will make a conn...

Erase Client area
Hi Everybody, In my application, i want to erase the particular rectangle area in the client area. I tried using "InvalidateRect()" function. But finally i got the result as erasing of whole screen. Please give some suggestions regarding that. Actually when we call InvalidateRect function, it invokes the OnPaint() method. In OnPaint() method how can we get the rect region that specified in InvalidateRect() ? Regards, Prakash. >In OnPaint() method how can we get the rect region that >specified in InvalidateRect() ? GetUpdateRect Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/...

Sharing messages & contacts between users
Hello, my wife and have upgraded from Win98 and Outlook Express to Win2000 Pro and Outlook 2003... what a time warp! My question is, it's nice to have separate Win2k usernames so she can have a messy desktop and I can have a simple one with web content on the desktop, etc. But when using Outlook 2003, I want both of us to see the same email inbox, same list of unread/read emails, same contacts, same sent items, and so on. I don't want to repeat an email she's already answered or have two sets of contacts for us both. How can I configure Outlook to do that with separate Windo...

Calendar reminder in Outlook 2003 unchecks itself when user logs out
When a particular user logs off, his default reminder button unchecks itself. At first I thought it was a profile issue, but I tried changing his profile (adding items to desktop) and logging off/on. The desktop changes are there, but the outlook 2003 calendar default reminder button is unchecked. ...

New user mailbox creation doesn't happen
I have installed Exchange 2003 w/ SP1 on my win2k3 server with all of the latest OS updates as well, and when I create a new user I have to reboot the server before the new user is able to use thier new email box. One MS knowledgebase mentioned something about this happening on dual processor machines however this is only a single processor machine, it also stated that SP1 would fix this problem, however it appears that this problem still exists and is not related to dual processor machines. I have checked the event and error logs and come up with nothing fruitful there either. If an...

How to move Calendar items from one Calendar folder to another?
Hello How to move Calendar items from one Calendar folder to another? I'm tempted to say "Drag & Drop them" but you might have already tried that... "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@bk.ruDelete> wrote in message news:ezxf2$e5FHA.2560@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello > How to move Calendar items from one Calendar folder to another? Yes, I have already tried that. They do not follow. "Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" <vince@omegageek.com> �������/�������� � �������� ���������: news:Og2ZHGf5FHA.4076@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I'm tempted ...

WLM 4 "One of Two Tasks Have Completed Successfully"
1. User clicks on _Send/Receive and then on _Update All_. 2. Box pops up indicating "Some errors have occurred while processing the indicated tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more details." 3. Upon checking below user finds the default email account has not been checked for new messages -- neither have several newsgroups. In fact ONLY "Microsoft Communities" has been checked for new messages. 4. ??? ------------------ Is this just a known bug, or is there a simple solution? Thanks. Nancy ...

default user name and password for RMSsample database
Hello, I just installed RMS Store operations 2.0 on a Vista computer. It installed SQL 2005. now I am trying to open the sample database to start a new one. I don't know what is the password for the "sa" user. In version 1.3 with MSDE 2000 the "sa" password was blank. I setup a user and password when I was installing RMS, but that is not working either. thanks for your help bob Hi Bob, Send me an email and I will send you a utility to set SA password. Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = = "Bob Dahdaleh&qu...

Fetching a sub-schedule from a Big one
Hello, I'm scheduler for a large IT project and I'm really struggling for something that looks easier but maybe is not. This is the background. A very big (master) schedule is in place; I put in bracket Master because we are not using MSP Server or linking for Master one but it's a stand alone plan with all sub projects inside. Sub projects have cross links, and major deliverables come out from combination of activities from different projects. Now what I'm trying to do: Following the link chain of major deliverables I was able to separate different activities ...

User-defined Functions #2
How can I access the user-defined functions?? I want to modify one of the functions and don't see how to get into it. Thanks in advance... -Andrea Report Writer functions.... shown as user defined functions in calculated fields are created by a Dexterity developer and cannot be created or altered by a user. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessaril...

Word document sent by Mac client lost encoding when opened in OWA
When a Macintosh users sends a Word or Excel document(with the proper Windows extentions) the Word document loses its encoding when you try to open it with the OWA. The Excel document is unrecognized. When you open the message with an Outlook client on Windows or Mac the attachments are fine. ...

Not showing any mail address for new users..
Hi, I have a problem with a Exchange server 2003, when i make a new user in AD. The user don't get the default Reciptient policy from the Exchange Server, the "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy" is selected. And there is no mail box for this user in the Exchange System Manager under Servers/"server"/First Storage Group/Mailbox Store/Mailboxes. There is nothing in the event viewer, users that is already created can send and recive mail. It's only new users and Distribution Groups that don't get any mail address or mail box.....

Filling LIstBox with Access users names
Hi Does anyone know how to fill a listbox withthe login names of Database users when Access security has been implemented, i want to be able to delete a user from the system using the listbox to select the user to delete. Many thanks Stuart -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com You can cycle on the Users collection: For Each x In DBEngine.Workspaces(0).Users ... Next x It would be a matter to append the user name to a list of values. Hoping it may help, Vanderghast, Access MVP "Stuart Jack via AccessMonster.com" <u31758@uw...

combine two row in one
I have two lines of data Hello I mast combine 2 rows with a macro vba and create a third row with the data in increasing order, and delete the equal elements example row 1 E100001 E200120 E200124 E200127 E200152 Rows 2 E100001 E100101 E200120 E200124 E200127 E260250 Result in row 3 E100001 E100101 E200120 E200124 E200127 E200152 E260250 thanks John Here's a starting point. I assumed that the data is in one column and 2 rows and the result is in the row immediately after the last row you selected. Just select two rows and one column of data ...

How to Prevent Users From Seeing Activities Based on Regarding
In the interest of leveraging CRM to handle more of our internal operations, I've added some custom entities to the system to track marketing events. Because these marketing events have financial information associated with them related to the cost of the event, I don't want anyone in the support department to see this information. I can easily prevent them from seeing the entities themselves, but they can apparently see all of the activities related to the entity. Because some of the e-mails related to the entity contain financial information, this is unacceptable. Does anyo...

Replicating User signatures for emails
When setting up a new user, our company's policy is to create a custom signature for sending out email that includes the employee's name, company's name, phone& fax number, etc. Currently, our users can access email via Outlook at their desktops, Outlook over HTTP on their laptops, OWA, or logging into our Term Server and accessing Outlook there. We do not use roaming profiles. Currently, the employee has to repeat the process of customizing their signature for each of the above instances, which means doing it 3 or 4 times. Is there a way of automating this process cur...

Lookup field for Current User
Hello, I am needing to write some javascript (for onload) that will lookup the current logged on user, then pull a couple fields from that users entity to populate part of a http string used for an IFrame. I already have the javascript setup for the IFrame and it is working, I just need to make it dynamic depending on who is logging in. Thanks in advance for the help. Respectfully, Chris Where is your code running? As part of the CRM web (below the /isv folder)? If yes and if it is an ASP.NET application, you can use the SDK assemblies to impersonate and get to all information you ...

Assigning a default value to a lookup.
I have a client that only has one unit of measure (Each) and would like to have this value set at default when creating new quote and opportunity products. I spent some time looking into this and have not determined how to control lookups at all except clearing them. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Wayne. Hi Wayne, It's documented in the CRM SDK: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa681853.aspx -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnw...

Process multiple Vouchers from One customer
Is there a recommended way to process multiple gift vouchers from one customer? Now we process one voucher and put trans. balance on account then process next gift voucher toward reaming trans. balance. Repeat this until balance is cleared. Any suggestions? Dave Dave - in SO manager go to database - tender types - select your gift voucher tender then click properties - check mark "allow multiple entries" so that more than one gift voucher tender can be accepted in the same transaction. I think this is what you're looking for, but if I misunderstood your question, plea...

Is there a limit, how many simultaneous logons in one mailbox can
one 'common use' mailbox in exchange 2003 is used by 6 different people and they complain that they can't all be logged on at the same time. Is this caused by a limit that can not be overriden? On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 03:08:01 -0700, "tp" <tp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >one 'common use' mailbox in exchange 2003 is used by 6 different people and >they complain that they can't all be logged on at the same time. Is this >caused by a limit that can not be overriden? Have you verified they all cant logon at the same time to it? hi, yes acc...

Bullet points appearing one-by-one
I want my bullet points to appear one-by-one on my click. I am able to do that easily for my level 1 bullets, but I cannot seem to do it with the second level bullets unless I highlight and set the animation for each bullet separately. I'm sure there is a way to do this all at once. PowerPoint 2007 Try this:- 1. Go to the slide where your bullet points are. 2. Click somewhere in the bullet point list. 3. Animations tab / Animations group / Custom Animation. The Custom Animation Task Pane should now be open on the right hand side of the window. 4. Click Add E...

Printing only ONE PAGE of a mutltiple page email
How can I tell Outlook to print only ONE page of a multiple page email? I can't seem to find how to do that. Thanks in advance to whomever has an answer. Candy Candy wrote: > How can I tell Outlook to print only ONE page of a multiple page email? I > can't seem to find how to do that. Thanks in advance to whomever has an > answer. > > Candy > Candy, I use Outlook 2002, an when I File/Print, a dialog comes up that lets me select the printer, how many copies, and which pages to print. I'd select page 1 to 1 and say OK. If I just click the print butt...

Get All users from the mscrm
hi, how can i get the avalable users in ms crm through program(C# or VB.NEt)? Lots of thanks query the systemuser table using wither columnset xml or fetch xml BK "someone" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:OffLOAUnDHA.3316@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hi, > how can i get the avalable users in ms crm through program(C# or VB.NEt)? > > Lots of thanks > > ...