How to Add Streaming Video To Your Website

How to Add Streaming Video To Your Website

www.abcsun.net

0
info9903 (4)
4/17/2009 11:34:22 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I need to add tool bar in my application
hai I am working on a dialog base application i need to add a tool bar in my dialog based application i followed the steps given by the below link http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/W-D/dislog/toolbarsandstatusbars/article.php/c1949/ but it didnt work for me i found that my application didnt even shows its dialog box can any one help me -praveen That link also has a downloadable project with it. If thats working and given you have provided absolutely no code or whats not working, I would suggest go back to the sample and compare it with your code. MSDN also has an article about how to do ...

add a date without holidays
Hi friends, I have a problem, in a macro I need to calculate a date adding working days only. This add not include saturday / sundays and holidays. For example: 21/5 + 6 days = 31/5 How i can to do ? Thanks in advance and sorry by my english, Christian For adding days, use the DateAdd function. It won't return an invalid date like 31/5. The Weekday function returns the number of the day, for instance this Weekday("22.05.2010" ,vbUseSystemDayOfWeek) returns 6 for Saturday, tomorrow it will return 7 for Sunday. For holidays I can't help...

add info to column
I have a list of over 1000 names in my a column but need to add @gmail.com to the end of all of them. How can i do that in excel? HI Lets assume your list is starting at A1, just type in B1 =A1&"@gmail.com" and copy down to A1000. HTH John "jj348206" <jj348206@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7E6911F-BE61-422D-BBA7-BCFB83A66656@microsoft.com... >I have a list of over 1000 names in my a column but need to add @gmail.com to > the end of all of them. How can i do that in excel? Assume names running in A2 down In B2: =IF(TRIM(...

How can I can add "graphite light att" font 2 my home xp?
I transferred a Publisher file from one computer (ME) to a new computer (XP home ed). Both computers use MS office 2000. When I re-open that file now (on the XP computer), a box pops up indicating the font type is unknown and the status as being unavailable. Therfore the embedded font - "graphite light att" is modified to another font. I want too keep the original font! How do I get this font uploaded to my XP computer so the font on my document remains? Copy the font from your old computer on a floppy or whatever, install it on your new computer. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http...

Need to re-add "Tools" button to Menu Bar
I have inadvertantly removed the "Tools" button from my Menu Bar an need to re-add it. Does anyone know how to do that? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi goto 'Tools - customize', select your menubar in this list and click 're-set' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I have inadvertantly removed the "Tools" button from my Menu Bar and > need to re-add it. Does anyone know how to do that? > Thanks > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ A) The OP lost his Tools menu, so he can&#...

Please add delete action to IMF for information store
Can *anyone* in the Microsoft Exchange team respond to this: Please can the option to *delete* messages be added to the IMF actions for an information store? Why would we want to do this? We are a K12 school and have two Information stores, one for staff, one for students. It is quite acceptable to deliver spam into the junk email folder for staff. It is *not* acceptable to do this for students. Even though the UCE level is getting set correctly (ie the message is correctly classified as spam) the inability to *delete* such messages from the student information store results in adult m...

Cant edit actors/genre under video
Under library I choose video, then right click a file and choose edit. There is only the title to be edited. If I choose music I have title, album, date & genre. Why are actors, genre & date fields not available under video? This is on Vista Home Basic with WMP 11.0.002.18111. I am looking at WMV files. "jd" wrote: > Under library I choose video, then right click a file and choose edit. There > is only the title to be edited. If I choose music I have title, album, date & > genre. Why are actors, genre & date fields not available under video? ...

Cannot add to restricted sites
Windows 7 Home Premium, IE8, all fully updated. I want to add some sites to my restricted sites list in IE8, but the "Add" button is disabled. How do I enable it? TIA Assuming it is not a computer that belongs to your employer, school, or library, try logging in as the Administrator first. What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Has a(another) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on the computer (e.g., a fr...

How to Add page numbers to a excel spreadsheet?
-- redhead Page numbers are printed in the header or footer of a worksheet. On the File menu, choose Page Setup. On the Header/Footer tab, use a predefined header or footer from the dropdowns, or design a custom one. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ redhead101863 wrote: ...

add-in for Goal Seek on a data point excel 2007
Does any one know of an add-in or macro that will allow the goal seek ability on a data point to work in excel 2007 the way it did in the prior versions of excel? I know of no such add-in. I imaging a clever programmer could develop one in a week or so of intense head scratching and fist pounding. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "kendal" <kendal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CE1B286-3111-4BC5-9D5D-A84B8D350B88@microsoft.com... > Does ...

How do I add .htm to every link in a worksheet? Multiple hyperlinks+targets
I have about 500 hyperlinks in my worksheets. An example of 1 of th links = "..dvd/1994/940602" As you can see, i forgot to use the file extension i wanted to link t (*.htm) Is there a way to edit 500 links by automatically adding .ht to each one with out me going the manual route. i "..dvd/1994/940602.htm" Also how do i change the "_parent" to "main" so all the links open i the main window, and not just a new page. When i have the page saved as html, i can go in find and replace i wordpad which easily changes the links (searched on "target =...

Column A is Town, Column B is names. How can Excel add & tell how.
Column A is Town, Column B is names, Column C is how many in each household. How can Excel add & tell me how many Smiths in each town and, if possible, how many Smith families with 2 people in each town. Then I want to chart the info. How many of each family name by town. Read Help for Pivot Table -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Cindy" <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35575F1E-F67D-47C9-AD18-D1658405A5E9@microsoft.com... > Column A is Town, Column B is names, Column C is how many in each > hous...

Adding the Mathtype add-in to MS Office 2010 Pro?
Can I add the Mathtype add-in to MS Office 2010 Pro? If so, how? You'll need to ask the folks that make it. http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/faqs.htm Jeff wrote: > Can I add the Mathtype add-in to MS Office 2010 Pro? If so, how? ...

Gray Left Pane in Add-Remove Program window
hi In Windows 2000 - Add Remove Program window has a left gray pane having different buttons. What is this control? Is it a tab control with some properties adjusted? How to implement it in a program? Regards Manu It's called a shortcut bar. http://www.codeguru.com/controls/outbar.shtml Ali R. "ManuN" <manun@cybage.com> wrote in message news:eNNoJJXyDHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > hi > In Windows 2000 - Add Remove Program window has a left gray pane having > different buttons. > What is this control? Is it a tab control with some properties adjusted? &...

Problem Viewing Videos/Photos
Whenever I go to YouTube, I can never watch any videos. When I sign into my email, sometimes pictures do not appear (whether an advertisement or even recieving them in an email). When I do go to YouTube I get a message (where the video screen should be) saying "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest flash player". I have the latest Flash Player and Java Script is turned on. Why is this still happening? "gdawilson" <gdawilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51AD5...

Unable to add sound to Outlook 2003 message
When I open the Web Tools toolbar, using Word 2003 as editor, and click on the Sound icon, I cannot insert a sound and I get the following error message: Microsoft Office Word This object was created in HTMLInlineSoundCtl. This application is not available to open this object. Make sure the application is properly installed and that it has not been deleted, moved or renamed. [OK] Word 2003 is completely installed to be run from the computer with all possible functionality. I am running Windows XP SP-2 beta. Any ideas, please? Thanks. See if it works directly from within Word (probab...

how to Add fill in text blocks to an existing document
I have an existing form that I would like to add text areas to be filled out by the users. I know this can be done, because I have used this feature in the past. Any help will be appreciated... First unprotect the form. - In Word 2003 or earlier, display the Forms toolbar (click View > Toolbars > Forms) and click the Lock icon. - In Word 2007, go to Office button > Word Options > Customize, set the category to All Commands, and add the Lock command to the Quick Access Toolbar. Then click that button. Also, on the Popular tab of the Word Options dialog, check the b...

Add a default location for print to file in Excel.
Need to know how to change the deafult location of print to file in Excel. It does it in Word no problem but it asks me for a file location every time I want to print to fiile in Excel. Would rather have it print to the same location each time and then I can just give the file a name - similar to how I do it in Word. ...

ANN: Working with PDF documents from your .NET application
Gnostice is happy to announce the availability of a new video and several articles on working with and generating PDF documents using our newest version of PDFOne .NET v3.0. Please have a look. Video ===== http://www.gnostice.com/demos/PDFOne_dot_NET_V3_Demo/PDFOne.NET_Overview.html This video demo provides an overview of PDFOne .NET and its capabilities. PDFOne .NET can be used to create, edit, view, print, secure, and enhance PDF documents and process PDF forms. Articles ======== Generate PDF Forms In ASP.NET Using PDFOne .NET v3 http://www.gnostice.com/nl_article....

format a timesheet it adds the hrs but need a negative for flex
I have been working on a timesheet for work I've got the format to add the hrs for the day and the total for the week but when the overtime adds on to the flex it want give me a negative it just comes up with ######## can you please help thanks One way to show negative dates/times in excel is to use the 1904 date system. Tools|Options|Calculation tab Be aware that any dates in your worksheet will change by 4 years and a day. But if you're adding hours, how do you get a negative value? juls kartinyeri wrote: > > I have been working on a timesheet for work I've got the...

Using 'Add to Favourites' option on a shared calendar not working
In Outlook 2007 we have a few users who are unable to add a shared calendar to their Calendars->Other Calendars list. The steps that work on a mojority of computers are: 1. Go->Folder List. 2. Navigate to Public Folders->All Public Folders->...->Communal Calendar. 3. Right Click on Communal Calendar and select 'Add to Favourites'. 4. Click OK on 'Add to Favourites' dialog. 5. Go->Calendar and the calendar should have appeared under 'Other Calendars' list. However, in a few cases when OK is clicked in step 4 the calendar never appears in...

Formats for video
What are the formats most commonly used for posting video to a personal website? I want to post some holiday video, but would like to maximise the chance that users will be able to view the video without having to download additional software, and without taking too much time or bandwidth. Can you help? thanks, Heidi Heidi <Heidi@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > What are the formats most commonly used for posting video to a > personal website? I want to post some holiday video, but would like > to maximise the chance that users will be able to ...

Open Add-In (.xla) workbook as Read Only automatically
I have an Add_In workbook that is refrenced by another workbook (MyWorkbook.xls). When users open MyWorkbook that Add-In opens hidden behind the scenes. I'd like to have the Add-In automatically open as Read Only instead of being prompted for a password or click Read Only, is this possible? Currently, the user has to click Read Only because I have it saved as needing a password to modify. Thanks In Advance!! -- Cheers, Ryan Instead of a password to modify, why not set the file's properties to read-only in Windows Explorer (select the file >> right-click &g...

how do i add in numbers automatically based on adjacent cells cont
I'm trying to automatically enter data into multiple cells based on one cells data. For instance if a cell in column A = 1 then the adjacent cells in columns B, C and D will all have specific values which will be true for a value of 1 in column A. If the value in the cell in column A = 2 then the adjacent cells in columns B, C and D will have another set of specific values which will be true for a value of 2 in column A and so on. I think lookup tables is possibly the answer but the help isn't much good and I am struggling! In an out--the-way location, create a datalist tha...

Add a comma at the end of a word in a cell
I have cities in a column and I would like to add a comma at the end inside the cell. how do I do that? Say your cities are in column A. In a helper column, enter =A1 & "," and copy down. Then copy the helper column and paste/special value back into your original column. -- Gary's Student "Angela" wrote: > I have cities in a column and I would like to add a comma at the end inside > the cell. how do I do that? I'm assuming you want a formula for this. With the city in A1: =A1 & ", " The formula above also includes a space afte...