How: Link Word merge document to Quote from 'print quote for custo

In CRM 4.0 we want to do this as sometimes the sales person does minor
amendments to word merge document, and if customer looses quote and wants
another sent, any member of staff can send them a copy again.

Currently the workaround is to save to Word document and then add Note to
Quote and then attach Word file manually.

Is there a better way than this?

0
stephen (112)
1/14/2008 12:31:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Merging Duplicate Contacts

customizing quote merge template

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

printing 2 charts on single page

Vlookup returns "0"

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

How Do I Import Stock Quotes to Money2004 Standard?
Does anyone know how to import stock quotes into Money. Some of the ones I am interested in are not supported by MSN for online update. I know I can enter the data manually but I want to be able to update prices for multiple stocks on a regular basis. I have tried ceating a .ofx file for importing and Money reports "Import Completed" with no errors but the price I specified does not appear in the price history. The extract from the .ofx file relating to price I was trying to import is as follows: <SECLISTMSGSRSV1> <SECLIST> <STOCKINFO> <SECINFO> <S...

Public Folder link to Excel File

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

OLK 2k7

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

printing imported gif files in Excel