How do we send mass e-mails from CRM 3.0?

Hello Everyone,

Can someone please walk me through how to send mass e-mails to our client
base? We currently export a file to Excel and e-mail outside of CRM. Please
tell me there's an easier way to e-mail from within CRM!! We will most likely
always have attachments (PDF)  that will needed to be included as well, does
that pose a problem?

I appreciate our assistance!
Thanks
Tiffany
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Here is a good starting point

http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/marketing/emailmarketing.mspx

==============================
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
Web - http://www.crowecrm.com
Blog - http://www.crowecrm.com/crowe/microsoft/crmblog.cfm

"Tiffany" <Tiffany@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Can someone please walk me through how to send mass e-mails to our client
> base? We currently export a file to Excel and e-mail outside of CRM.
> Please
> tell me there's an easier way to e-mail from within CRM!! We will most
> likely
> always have attachments (PDF)  that will needed to be included as well,
> does
> that pose a problem?
>
> I appreciate our assistance!
> Thanks
> Tiffany

0
John
6/1/2007 10:20:12 PM
Hi, of course you can mass email. create a template and us the mail
button or use campaign or quick campaign. Mass email is not possible
with attachments. You do need an add-on for this.
You can find almost all add-ons on http://www.pimpmycrm.com

0
Administrator

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Can I view e-mail in Exchange?
Help! My IT guys are not here and I need to know if I can view e-mail from the Exchange server. I just found some porn stored on my GoldMine e-mail server and want to see if I can trace it to a certain mail recipient. Is it posible??? Thanks! Jen you cannot view the email except via OWA or Outlook, accessing the mailbox...but you can perform a message trace...what version Exchange? "Jen" <Jen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D34C6913-D507-4B58-91E9-4EDB211D737D@microsoft.com... > Help! My IT guys are not here and I need to know if I can view e-mail fro...

export/import Exchange mail
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys If they're in the same forest, the both Exchange servers should be in the same organization, and you can use the Move Mailbox Wizard. If they'...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Vlookup returns "0"

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

How to send .mht file in email without image attachments?
In Publisher, I can create a document, save it as an .mht file and paste it in an email message so when a person pulls up their email, it will appear on their screen. The problem is, for every image, it attaches an image file at the top under attachments. How can I accomplish the above without it attaching images? Thanks SO much in advance for any helpful information. Are you are using Outlook/Outlook Express? If so, have you tried sending the Pub document in the body of the email and skip the .mht step. Please keep in mind that if someone has their system set to read as plain text, ...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3