How do I delete a mail queue?

I set up a mail queue using my own email (as a test) address now cant
find how to delete it.

problem I pointed it back at myself, and now I get all emails twice -
DOH!!

Any help is appreciated.  I simply cant find where to edit existign
queues.

SBS 2003 with CRM 3.0

0
techital
4/25/2006 4:41:49 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

To delete a CRM Queue, got to Settings > Business Unit Settings > Queues.
Select the queue and click the delete button on the grid toolbar.

--
Jason

<techital@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I set up a mail queue using my own email (as a test) address now cant
> find how to delete it.
>
> problem I pointed it back at myself, and now I get all emails twice -
> DOH!!
>
> Any help is appreciated.  I simply cant find where to edit existign
> queues.
>
> SBS 2003 with CRM 3.0

0
Jason

Delete items Automatically
Hi all, I have an isssue that i am trying to resolve.... I have a couple of mailboxes that need to be purged (all items removed) every day (more frequent) if possible. Is there any utility that will do this with me having to logon using an outlook client? I basically have to check my postmasters mailbox all day, just so it doesnt build up to about 25k messages a day! THanks Guys n GalS! have you looked at "mailbox manager"? "David Chadwick" <me@davidchadwick.com> wrote in message news:uozFfqbzEHA.1860@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I have ...

Blocking/return e-mails
Is it possible while using Live mail for 3 or 4 mail accounts to block and return e-mails that you don't want. At the moment all mail is down loaded and I have to right click to block the sender. Is there a way that when it is blocked that it is sent back to wherever it has come from? Albert "Alberto" <alberthodkinson@terra.es> wrote in message news:uCVOriaeKHA.5996@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Is it possible while using Live mail for 3 or 4 mail accounts to block and > return e-mails that you don't want. At the moment all mail is down loaded &...

schedule outgoing mail
Say I have birthday emails I want to send out, but only on the birthDAY!! Is this possible with Outloo THanks Hi, The only way I can think of doing this is to use the Flagging functionality from within outlook. PS: the above method will not send the message automatically, it will only bring to your attention that an email needs sending to the specified user on the given date. Thanks, Seetal "banffboop" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AB560D0-7255-478D-931B-B7A91E4AC5A5@microsoft.com... > Say I have birthday emails I want to send out, but ...

How do I create a mail list in a cvs file?
I have office 2007. I want to create a mailing list and use that list against another program I have that adds a barcode and sorts the addresses. The barcode program can be in comma delimited form. How do I do this? ...

How to check ALL of my e-mail with outlook
Hi, I currently use outlook for all interoffice email I use outlook express for all outside email How do I get outlook to check my outside email? My boss wants me to arrange this so that he can invite people outside of our network to meeting via email. I am the IT for this office, but my specialty is architecture, not computers. I am reasonably intelligent and can follow directions if someone will help. about the system We use DSL for internet access We use SBS small business to operate the network (it uses Microsoft exchange) We connect to the internet through the LAN That's about al...

how to workaround ...trying to automatically send e-mail
For quite some time I've been using the peace of code, which I've cut short to the essential part, from within Access to send e-mails. Until today everything as run smoothly, but since XP has been installed Outlook is always replying with: Security message "...trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf the same goes for the command docmd. SendObject. Since I use both ways to send large numbers of e-mails per day I'm getting desperate. Is there a way, programmatically, to workaround the security message, i.e., saying to Outlook that the messages are genuine...

Messages deleting in Outlook
I have a user using Outlook 2000 on a Win2000 based computer. We are running Exchange server 5.5. All patches and fixes are current on the Exchange server, OS, and Office. Messages come into the inbox and then magically disappear. I have turned off archiving, and syncing with the .pst file but no help. I have recreated the profile but again no hlep. This happens almost daily, sometimes more than once per day. Any ideas. Help In article <0f4e01c3bffd$600160c0$a301280a@phx.gbl>, rstrand@dentsplyfc.com says... |I have a user using Outlook 2000 on a Win2000 based |computer....

Outlook Mail #4
I am unable to email attachments. They will attach and send but my receipients only receive the email - NOT the attachment. Help. "Greg Blackburn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0cee01c3dedb$0aa90900$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am unable to email attachments. They will attach and > send but my receipients only receive the email - NOT the > attachment. > > Help. Are you sending using Rich Text Format to non-Outlook users? You sure the recipient isn't stripping off attachments because of some anti-virus software or ISA Serve...

viewing html e-mail on a ppc
I am able to transfer and read html based e-mail from my desktop to my ppc, but I cannot get the same thing to happen when I sync my ppc with my new laptop. How do I go about changing the settings on my outlook so that I can sync html e-mail with my laptop? The message on my ppc says "We attempted to deliver this message to you with HTML formatting. However, youe e-mail program does not support HTML -enhanced messages . . ." I get the same message when i get those shadow notifications down on the bottom right corner on my laptop. My ppc original software came with outlook 2...

Exch 2003: Adding multiple e-mail addresses?
Hi all.. In Exchange Server 5.5 I remember being able to have multiple SMTP addresses per user/mailbox - ie assuming a defauly reply-to address of james@domain.com, I could also have an address of jim@domain.com, jimmy@domain.com etc etc.. for the same user. I can find info on having multiple addresses where the 'domain' is different (using a recipient policy), but not where the user portion of the address is different.. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Many thanks in advance, James You do this through Active Directory Users Computers snap in. Double click on the...

OWA Red X's when sending/replying to e-mails
I just rebuilt my wifes computer and installed Windows XP Pro, Office XP Pro, and all of the windows updates available. She is able to log onto her Outlook Web Access and view e-mails. Unfortunately, when she tries to reply or create a new e-mail the message field has a red X in the upper left corner. Any ideas on how to fix it? I'm having a similar problem sending/replying to an email in OWA using Windows XP Pro I can read email, but cannot reply, send or forward. No error message. You click on send and nothing happens. You eventually have to just close the email - which the...

how to recover a deleted calendar
I deleted my entire calendar in outlook 07 by mistake. Unfortunately I then synced my iphone thinking this would copy the calendar back but it deleted it from my phone as well. I've looked in deleted folder in outlook but that seems only to contain emails. Can I recover my calendar and if so how please? On 3/20/2010 5:12 PM, caroles wrote: > I deleted my entire calendar in outlook 07 by mistake. Unfortunately I then > synced my iphone thinking this would copy the calendar back but it deleted it > from my phone as well. I've looked in deleted folder in outlook but t...

Cant open mail Error
Hi al I am using Outlook 2003. I get some mails. if i try to open mail i get following error "Cant open mail". But i am able to open other mails. Only 1 mail i cant open. ...

Mail Merge Date Switch
Im Totally Confused Why When I Do a Mail Merge to a word document, The Date Field I Have Isnt Quite Working Properly. As The Mail Merge Sets The Date Formate as USA I Have To Apple a Switch To the Merge Field The One I'm Using Is MERGE FIELD Requested Date \@ "dd mm yyyy" Which Seems to Be Working fine on mailmerge document. But Im My Other One, The Data Reads 17/00/2007 Where as The Date Should Read 17/08/2007 It Was Working fine Before the Date was set to August! I'vei taken the switch off the date will actually Read 08/17/2007 Any One Had Any Issues With This and S...

delete multiple leads
IS it posible to delete more than 30000 leads created on an specific time at once? How? Thanks in advance You can try manually setting the DeleteionStateCode on the LEadsBase table to 2. Then the Deleteion Service will actually perform the delete for you in the background. You could also try to manually delete the records directly from the table. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 02:46:29 -0800, una@cualquiera.com <unacualquieracom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: IS it posible to d...

using queue for incoming e-mail
I have created queue and want it to get all e-mail from support@xyd.com i tried but i can not find any way to do it , any solution . ...

How to open MS publisher in an e-mail if you do not have Publisher
I have received an e-mail (in lotus Notes) with a MS Publisher attachment. How can I read the doucment / print it? -- sippy Sippy You can't.. there is no Publisher file viewer.. get the sender to convert the file to .pdf format, and then you can open it in Adobe Reader.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "Sippy" <Sippy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7AEE473-6811-4362-B47D-F8B11185A470@microsoft.com... >I have received an e-mail (in lotus Notes) with a MS Publisher attachment. > How can I read the doucment / print it? > > > ...

Lost Mail after Exmerge
Hi, I tried to export an exchange 5.5 mailbox using Exmerge. I had to cancel the export half way through to do a higher priority mail account. After this other account was finished I deleted the previous .pst and restarted the exmerge on the original account. It appeared to go correctly and I then imported the mailbox back into the new Exchange 2k Server. However about 2 weeks later (he had been on holiday) the user in question reported that he was missing all his email from his inbox, but that his SubInbox folder structure was fine and all email correct and present there. On returning t...

Windows Live Mail problems 06-09-10
I'm having problems on one of the 64-bit machines where I've installed Windows Live Mail. 1. When I click the icon to start the program, I see a spinning circle for a few seconds, then the circle disappears and nothing else happens. The other ways I've found to start the program don't work either. This MIGHT be due to the large number of newsgroups messages I have downloaded but not read - around 800000, mostly from text-only newsgroups. Any ideas on what to do? (I've had previous problems on that machine that shut down all access to the Windows Mail...

how can i access e-mails from an older version of outlook
i used to have outlook 2000 updated to 2003 and now i cannot access e-mails i had stored on the older version, can anyone help with this. thanks Describe "cannot access email". Does that mean you cannot open the PST file (personal folder) that was used with OL2000? Do you store your email in PST file or Exchange mailbox? "mags" <mags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A3A91C6-63C6-4B41-B08A-95F747EACCAD@microsoft.com... >i used to have outlook 2000 updated to 2003 and now i cannot access e-mails >i > had stored on the older version, can...

Create and configure a queue user
If I install CRM Router it's necessary the configuration of this user ? because right now Router is installed and i can see reply mails in CRM but the Exchange server is generating these errors .. Event Type: Warning Event Source: CrmExchangeQueueService Event Category: None Event ID: 5897 Date: 06/22/05 Time: 4:23:49 PM User: N/A Computer: SISMAIL Description: The description for Event ID ( 5897 ) in Source ( CrmExchangeQueueService ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer...

Deleting a Command Bar 14May
Hi All, When learning about menus and command bars from Walkenbach's book, I set up one called "rmws1". I can't find the code that did it, probably forgot to use Temporary. I have others that delete properly @ the beforeclose event. I use excel 2002. I don't want it, and it keeps 'popping' up @ workbook open, and I delete it with: Application.CommandBars("rmws1").Delete but it still flashes on the screen first. Tried opening Excel10.xlb in the Excel folder, but I guess it's behind the scenes. How do I permane...

How to import e-mail from outlook.pst
How do I import e-mail from another user's outlook.pst file? I accidently deleted a user. Since there is no way to restore a deleted user, I created another user and copied all the files to the new user's folder. Now, I have a problem. How do I import e-mail from the deleted user to the new user?Any suggestion? Don't import. 1) Save the "real" PST file someplace like c:\data\outlook (presuming c:\data is where you are storing all your files) - and if you're wise, you'll rename the file to yourname.pst. 2) Set up Outlook on the new PC by doubleclicking on it ...

Exchange 2003
A mailbox was deleted accidently and subsequently purged as well. I used the recovery group to restore the previous day's store which was fine, I then used Exmerge to pst the email off, unfortunately I keep getting the following error: **************************************************************** Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Merge Program, v6.5.7408.1 Start Logging:November 13, 2004 08:02:00 **************************************************************** [08:02:00] Logging Level: None [08:02:00] Reading settings from file 'I:\Exchange Docs and Tools Library\ExAllTools\Exmerge...

Question about deleting mails with attachments
Hi, I have migrate from Eudora. After using Outlook 2007 for a while, it is not clear to me what happens with an e-mail with one or more attachments when you delete it. Do the attachments stay enbedded inside the PST file or they are also deleted ? Same for outgoing mails Thank you Bangali "Bangali" <bangali.doctor@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1177945667.236038.149240@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have migrate from Eudora. After using Outlook 2007 for a while, it > is not clear to me what happens with an e-mail with one or more > attachment...