How do I add items to a custom pick list?

I added a custom field to CRM and specified a datatype of "PickList."

This gives me a drop down box with a single item of value "default".

How do I add other items to the list?

0
Dave
7/22/2004 4:51:31 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

NEVERMIND

I found it.  Under "properties" in custom design you hardcode the list.

"Dave F" <dave@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I added a custom field to CRM and specified a datatype of "PickList."
>
> This gives me a drop down box with a single item of value "default".
>
> How do I add other items to the list?

0
Dave

conferencing add-in
After Live Meeting was upgraded, I can't get the conferencing function added to Outlook. I'm running Outlook 2007. I've already tried to repair, delete and reinstall the conferencing add-in, but the conferenceing icon never appears on the Outlook menu. Anyone know the trick to this? I use this constantly! Thanks in advance. was it disabled? tools, trust center, addins. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscr...

Adding columns to item table
Are there any incompatibility issues I would need to worry about in adding additional columns to tables in the database? I'm already using most of the available fields in the item table and I would like a place to store each items ASIN assigned from amazon. I don't need to be able to read or write this in either the POS or the Manager, I just need to be able to access it through SQL queries. I would like to know the same thing. Has anybody done that without problems? <tfitts@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ce05743c-7ca2-49cc-89da-815d91c77e4d@1g2000prd.googlegroups.com......

Add a MX in exchange 2003
Hi, I need to add a secondary MX, managed by my exchange server 2003, but I don't know reall yhos to do it, and how to manage priority in the records.... This would be done on your Public DNS server, so talk to whoever manages it. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:145af01c444b8$7a1a6d40$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I need to add a secondary MX, managed by my exchange > server 2003, but I don't know reall yhos to do it, and > how to manag...

Create Custom Tab
I would like to know how can I create a custom tab on Access2007 and How to create custome group on it -- Nat ...

Changing Item Tracking To Enable Serial Number Tracking
Through GP you cannot change the tracking option if an item has any on hand or on order quantity amounts. Has anybody changed the tracking option outside of GP and can tell me the other steps that need to be taken to build the serial number inventory? Thanks -- Charles Allen, MVP Charles: First, you need to do a decrease adjustment to move the items out of stock. The, change the ITMTRKOP field in IV00101 to '2' for those items you want to track. Finally, perform an increase adjustment to bring the material back in and record the serial numbers. Then I'd run reconcile on ...

saving excel file with it's add in
Hi, I have an Excel file that uses a formula from an add in installed in m computer (*.xla). How can I save the project including the add in in order to use it i another computer that doesn't have the add in. thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Do you really mean that your workbook uses a function that's in the addin? If yes, I think you have two choices. #1. Take the addin with you (and install it on the other pc). #2. Extract the code/procedure for that function from the addin and put it in your workbook. (If the addin's project is protected, then thi...

Bubble chart will not pick X series
I am trying to draw a bubble chart. The X values are dates in the next few years. However when the graph i drawn, these X values are ignored, and Excel uses the row number of th cell containing the data instead. I can confirm this by moving the pointer over the bubbles. The labe that pops up says <Point "01/01/09" (50, 6%)>, when really it should b <Point 50 ("01/01/09", 6%)>. Has anyone seen this before? it's the second time it happens to me i different files. Thanks in advanc -- lupocattiv ------------------------------------------------------------...

populating address list from external ldap
We are going to be migrating to exchange 2003 over the next few months and we need to populate an address list with addresses from an external ldap server. The large organisation that we do the majority of our business with uses Groupwise and Netware, we currently look up their users email addresses by querying their ldap server. What we would like to do is to populate an address list in our new exchange 2003 deployment with addresses from thier ldap server. cheers Kerry Kerry- You're not going to be able to do this natively. What you need to do is create mail enabled conta...

very custom formats
I need help with a custom format If I enter the numbers 123 I want it to display 12-3 in the cell. (i.e simple custom format ##-# But if I also want to be able to enter 123A into the same cell and have it display 12-3A (where A could be any letter A-Z).. What would my custom format need to look like in order to do that Or is there a better approach? Not sure you can do what you want because the alphabetic character means the value is no longer numeric, hence a custom number format won't work Regards Trevor "mrdigithead" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Report Name Customer
Hi We have created a custom report in Visual Studio which shows all the service activities per customer in CRM. I now would like to display the customer name which was used in the filter as the heading of the report. If no customer was selected the heading should be blank. Do I need to use CRM_FilterText to achieve this? I have attempted to insert a parameter without success. I would really appreciate some guidance in how to achieve this. Many Thanks Mark no you can easily achieve this with a table group heading "Mark Braithwaite" <MarkBraithwaite@discussions.microsoft....

Excel Table to Individual product list and spend
Hi, Basically I have an Excel data table and I have a Product name drop down list. I want to create a formula or macro so when a Product is selected, it would output the list of companies and their spend with the product. Below is a sample but the real spreadsheet has thousands of vendor names and spend for each product and there are probably ten product names altogether. Company Product1 Product2 Product3 Product4 Total ABC 7,009 8,000 15,009 Key 805,036 805,036 PC 56,016 57,470 568 114,054 Water 3,090 651 298,250 301,991 Total 66,115 863,157 306,818 -...

How do I add category labels in a chart but keep series separate?
I'm trying to add axis labels to a bar chart but can't seem to do it unless I link my series together. If I do this then I can't put separate error bars on each bar. This is driving me crazy and any help would be great. Thanks!!! One way would be to create custom labels. I believe the technique used here: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Y_CategoryAxis.html could be duplicated with your chart. In summary, you create a dummy series that sits along the y-axis, have it display values (aka, your labels) and then hide the real y-axis. -- Best Regards, Luke ...

Deleting Customer
Running HQ and 2 stores. version 1.2.0185 Trying to ensure that all customers (about 20 in total) are global but somehow one of the stores has a global customer that doesn't show up in HQ. I want to delete this odd customer. Store won't let me remove it because it is a global customer and if I try to run an HQ worksheet to delete global customers then their account number doesn't show up in the list. Suggestions? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C6A07D.E080C750 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Enc...

Edit Design Gallery items???
This might be a stupid question, but can you change the colors of the items in the Design Gallery? I want to use some of the buttons that are there, but the color is wrong. Basically just want to change the areas that are blue, to red. Is this possible? And, is it so easy to do that I'm just "missing it"? Please excuse my ignorance. Also, please excuse the handle, I post in a racing ng as well. And, if this isn't the appropriate group for this, please forgive as well. Thanks!! Shawn Hi 43fan (sleap@pennswoods.net), in the newsgroups you posted: || This might be a s...

can you add a day counter for a colum and row
trying to add a day counter so I can see how long an item has been in stock. It would need to be able to use 1 coloum and each row in that colum. Hi Depends how you have your data set up, but assuming date into stock is column A =IF(A1="","",TODAY()-A1) Format>Cell>Number>General Copy down as required -- Regards Roger Govier "poohgld" <poohgld@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31454DD6-A5C5-40E3-A0E8-9F3827E73551@microsoft.com... > trying to add a day counter so I can see how long an item has been in > stock. > It wo...

Picking Information from a list
I have a list and want to pick out certain items. The list is a list of players and the team that they play for. I want to automatically pull them out into their own list so as to identify all players from a club. I have spent quite a while trying to do this and have now turned to you. Any help greatly appreciated. -- eddie84 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ eddie84's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14942 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=265732 If you have a column fo...

distribution lists duplicate emails
Is there a way that if a person is in multiple distribution lists that are used in an email that they can receive the email only once and not 2 or 3 times if they are in different distribution lists? ...

RMS--Link to VAR Listing for Michigan
I have been bouncing around the Microsoft site and can't find a clean listing of the RMS VARs in Michigan. Can anyone provide me a link please? Thanks in advance. How do I delete this double post? "Ahmed Ismail" wrote: > I have been bouncing around the Microsoft site and can't find a clean listing > of the RMS VARs in Michigan. > > Can anyone provide me a link please? Thanks in advance. Ahmed, Here's the link I sent you before http://tinyurl.com/86n5y Select Retail Management under Product Specialty, enter your Zip Code and the miles from that cod...

List Price, Standard Cost, Current Cost
Hello, It appears that the fields Total Amount and Detail Amount on an Oppurtunity, Quote, Order, Invoice are calculated from the Product Qauntity and Price Per Unit. I am trying to figure out how the following fields from Product are used or reported List Price, Standard Cost, Current Cost. cheers, Michael Out of the Box - Only the List Price in the produce is taken into account for calcualtion. Standard Cost/Current Cost is just data entry only. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Michael P. Lindekugel" wr...

Address list in the Mail Merge Recipients
Does anyone know how to mail an address list in the Mail Merge Recipients box? It's a list of employeenames that will be added to for future years. Does she have to create her own? I am a WordPerfect User (bad word) and this is very frustrating because I just want to mail the address list and she can do her own merges. Shari I don't fully understand your post, but let me have a go. Publisher will merge any CSV (Comma Separated Values) which can easily be added to or names removed. You are well advised to stay well away from using the database built into Publisher as it is a meg...

How to save custom cell formatting?
When I goto Format - Cells - Custom and type my own format. For e.g. #,###,##0.00000 The format mentioned above is available for current file only. How do I make it available to other files (and new ones) as well? ...

Supplier Cost different from Item Cost?
Why is there a separate Supplier Cost for each Item? We worked hard to update the costs of all of our edible items (several hundred), but when we create Purchase Orders, the costs of all the items shows $0.00. It's because the PO shows the cost associated with the supplier. While this makes some sense, why is there a need for 2 different costs?--perhaps in different businesses an item's cost after it is bought from the supplier goes up due to packaging and labor? In any case, is there any way to create purchase orders so that it gets the cost from the regular cost field? Also, what h...

picking up old mail from a popserver
I am moving from a Groupwise office which has popserver access to mail and want to use outlook to 'pop' in to collect all my mail from the server. However it only seems to pick up the recent mail. Even though the earlier mails have been marked as unread on the server. Is there a setting on the outlook client which will force it to pick up all unread mail on a server thanks Drew ...

Add Outlook Profile remotely??
Does anybody know of a tool, utility, etc that would allow me as an administrator to connect to a W2K, XP machine on the network and add e-mail profiles that show no matter what user logs on? I have multiple users who use multiple machines and want their regular e-mail profile set up instead of using Outlook Web Access. I would like to be able to remotely add their e-mail profile to the computer they want it on. I have 247 W2K, XP machines, using Exchange server on a AD network. Thanx! Use a login script to set the ImportPRF registry entry to the location of a ..prf file that you...

SQL Statement for Adding Food Stamp Option to Non-Tax Items
Hi, I have a grocery store and have inputted about 1600 items. However, I only recently realized that I need to check the 'Accept Food Stamps for this Item' option for each item I add. It would take me quite a long time to do this. Can anyone help me with an SQL statement that I can use in SO Admin to apply the Food Stamp Option to all NON-Tax Items? If this is not possible, can some help me with a statement that will make all the items in the database have the 'food stamp option' checked? I have a lot less tax items, and unchecking them would be alot faster. Thanks...