How can you bulk delete failed emails?

I have a client that uses a third party to "SPAM" messages out to the public
from their email list out of CRM.  They just sent me an Excel spreadsheet
with a list of about 30 emails that failed on the marketing endeavor.  Is
there a way for CRM to look up these failed email addresses and remove them
from the appropriate accounts so that they do not try to send to them again?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

write a custom application which looks for failed emails and deletes them
using crm sdk. Then use windows task scheduler or create a service to call
your application on a specified period, once a day or every hour etc.

"Brian Sackett Sr." wrote:

> I have a client that uses a third party to "SPAM" messages out to the public
> from their email list out of CRM.  They just sent me an Excel spreadsheet
> with a list of about 30 emails that failed on the marketing endeavor.  Is
> there a way for CRM to look up these failed email addresses and remove them
> from the appropriate accounts so that they do not try to send to them again?
0
CRMGUY (17)

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

Delete dead mailbox from active directory
We have four exchange servers - two E2K and two E2k3. One of the E2k server just died due to corrupt array control. We had no mailboxes or anything else on that server. One of our administrator must have created one mailbox on that server by mistake and he never realized that until now. server died and we deleted that mailbox from active directory but, when i try to remove the server from system manager i get message saying can't remove because there are mailboxes associated with this information store. Is there any other way i can remove that server from active directory or s...

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

How do you delete an Assembly Item?
I have an assembly item code, and I want to delete it to make it inactive. I cannot find any help on this, nor can I actually FIND the assembly item. Please help!! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0461_01C6F844.55DE89B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Nutribodies, You can't make an Assembly inactive as its not really an item, just a = reference to a group of items. You can delete it though. One way of finding items is by their Item type. Click on the Item Type = column header and th...

multiple email identities

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

no access to send internet email

Email Statements from Collection Module

delays in recieving outside emails

Re: teach me how to send friends email