How can I sent an e-mail to the creator task

Is it possible send an e-mail when the task is closed for the created vy?

The e-mail it is send by owner and the only logic user can I send an e-mail
is to the own owner.

Can I am clear?
Regards
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

export/import Exchange mail
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys If they're in the same forest, the both Exchange servers should be in the same organization, and you can use the Move Mailbox Wizard. If they'...

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

PWA My Tasks: how to change task bar in Gantt Chart
I need to change the bar in the My Tasks Gantt Chart of Project Web Access (version 2003). The problem is that "splitted" tasks aren't show as a dotted line. The tasks is a complete bar thats give a wrong impression of duration. The My Task view shows the following: Task A |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Task B |||| Task C |||||||||| Thats a problem. In MS Project the Gantt Chart shows this: Task A ||||||||||||| ..............||||||||||||| Task B ...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

BCM and Tasks
You should be able to identify parent(customer) from the task window. The fields are there but not populated. Anybody have the same problem? Gary ...

can i download lxce serv.exe

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

how many receivers i can add

Viewing Active Tasks in the Outlook Today View
I really like the Outlook Today view, as it lists upcoming appointments, emails, tasks, etc. However, I can not get it to show my active tasks that have started but are due at a later time (not today). Outlook today will show my active tasks that are due today, but it just won't show tasks that, for example, are due tomorrow. This is bothersome because I want it to show all active tasks, and not just ones that are due today. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! There are a couple of options associated with Task showing and sorting, have you checked via the customize...

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Controlling NDR's sent to Originator
Hi, I have a scenario: An Exchange2k User sets up an Auto Forward Rule to forward all inbound mail to a personal email account. This person recieves email into his Inbox and the Rule fires off forwarding the email to their personal account. His personal account is not reachable and Exchange sends a NDR to the original sender. Example: Step 1: john23@example.com sends email to corpuser7@corp14.com Step 2: corpuser7@corp14.com has an Inbox rule that forwards this email to his personal account at homeacct@isporg.com Step 3: exchangeserver.corp14.com recieves an NDR from pubmailer.isporg.c...

Can't configure Outlook Express

what printers can run Vista
just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP 5550 deskjet) won't print. I need to find a new printer that i can hook up to the computer. This is an Access newsgroup. We help with questions related to Microsoft Access - the database application that is part of MS Office Professional. -- Rick B "monroe" <monroe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC746826-251A-4097-AF88-2805BCDE7DEC@microsoft.com... > just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP > 5550 > deskjet) won't print. I need to...