HOT NEWS FROM MICROSOFT.......

YES ITS REALLY HEART BREAKING NEWS FOR EVERYONE
http://polticsinfs.blogspot.com/
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Using Microsoft Map in Office XP
How can I use Microsoft Map in Office XP Excel? Thank you for looking. -- Cheers, John ...

Taste these internet patch from the Microsoft Corp.
--fdwjitbfrqsgo Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="hrmqpssvaqa"; type="multipart/alternative" --hrmqpssvaqa Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="dzhwfwfh" --dzhwfwfh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2004, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keepi...

After disk cleanup Microsoft Word has no fonts
I did a disk cleanup yesterday due to a small amount of space on my hard drive. However I have been trying to open word doc and adobe doc and they are blank saying something along the lines of "fonts not available". So i opened the control panel>fonts and clicked right clicked on one saying 'open'. Then word opens with a box saying "File Conversion - BOD_B.TTF". then it says "select the encoding that makes your document readable: Text encoding- Windows default or MS_DOS or Other encoding I click windows default and a whole lot of jibberish comes up on...

Microsoft... come on now...
Ok, so many of your mac support pages lead to "page not founds". Great, thanks. On your mactopia support page: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/support.aspx click on "Office 2004 for Mac". Nice huh? Now, open say, Excel. Go to "Excel" in the top menu bar, click "About Excel". Now, in the resulting window click on "Support". Now, click on the first link, the one that says, "http://support.microsoft.com", which by the way isn't even the mac support page for this product, but no matter, you get a "page not found" anyway. It&...

Stats microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (last 7 days) 06-28-10
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:08:46 GMT Stats Begin...............: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:27:33 GMT Stats End.................: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 05:30:29 GMT Days......................: 7 Total No. of Articles.....: 357 Total No. of Characters...: 1058752 Total Volume..............: 1033 Messages Per Day..........: 51.0 Characters Per Day........: 151250.3 Average Daily Volume......: 147 kB Total Posters This Week...:...

Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums to reduce customer effort, consolidate community venues and make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence. Forums provide a healthy community environment with less spam and make answers easier to find by customers and search engines. Additionally, forums o...

universal binary version for Microsoft office 2004:mac
hallo, this mail comes from germany, that's because this text is written in such a bad english. About 2 years I bought Microsoft office 2004:mac for studies. For a project semester and diplom work I needed to change from iBook G4 (PowerPC) to MacBook (IntelMac). Okay, office 2004:mac for PowerPCs works also stable on Tiger for IntelMac-architecture (thanks "Rosetta", the integrated PowerPC- Emulator of Mac OS Tiger 4 IntelMac), but in should run much, much faster on a Intel Core2duo based Mac. And ... .... without the need using "Rosetta", our IntelMac would need ...

Interested in Microsoft CRM
My company is a Financial Services company that is interested in implementing MS CRM. This would initially be done for the Investment Advisory portion of our business and later implemented for the rest of the organization. Are there any MS CRM customers/clients in the Investment Advisory business that can comment on their deployment of MS CRM and there overall experience as far as usage of this solution? Also, can you comment on whether the solution was useful without customization or was there customization to the product. If there was customization, then how much (% amount) and wh...

Can Microsoft Outlook import email sent to AOL?
AOL 9.0 permits members to save email on their own computer, but clicking on that file to open still seems to link back to AOL as if still on their server. Will Microsoft Outlook retrieve my email from AOL so that I can read it offline and truly save to my computer? can you copy it back to the aol mailbox? if so, connect ot the mailbox using imap to get it into outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Ti...

Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook 05-27-10
Windows Vista Home Premium ... 64-bit Operating System Yesterday I installed a Microsoft add-in ... SaveAsPDF Today I got my first blue screen on my new computer! The computer shut down and started back up ... everything seemed fine. But now I realize I can't open Outlook. When I click the icon, Outlook start to open, I see it and then it shuts down and I get a message "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." I sure hope you can help ... Thanks Found a fix ... Re: Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook...

Failed to create microsoft crm databases 09-12-03
Hello, I have received this error: "Failed to create microsoft crm databases. Unknown error. (80040e14)" while I was trying to install Microsoft CRM on a SBS2000 system. I could not find a way to get over it. Any sugesstions? Regards, Orkun I got the same error message last night and again this morning. CRM hadn't been working for a week or two, so I uninstalled it (using the setup.exe in the server folder), I deleted the CRM databases, got rid of the Crystal APS service (since the uninstall removed the executable, but didn't remove the service), and I've ...

Microsoft Outlook did not reuse window in Windows 7
I am having a little problem with Microsoft Outlook in Windows 7. I tried to ask in Microsoft Answers but a Microsoft representative suggest me to ask my question here. Link to my post in Microsoft Answer: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7programs/thread/a4502ffc-8b0b-4b09-8fe6-65fda6396145 My problem: I have been using the E-Mail shortcut button on my keyboard for several years in Windows XP. I love to press that button several times until Microsoft Outlook pop up to the screen in a single window. However things have changed since Windows 7. Press the butt...

How to determine the VIRTUAL guest is running Microsoft guest or VMWARE guest ?
i can detect a Microsoft virtual guest by the following: # this part determine whether the computer itself is a virtual guest # $r=[microsoft.win32.registrykey]::openremotebasekey([Microsoft.Win32.RegistryHive]::LocalMachine,$computer) $hostname=$r.opensubkey("SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Virtual Machine\Guest\Parameters").getvalue("HostName") How do i determine the virtual guest is a VMWARE guest ? Are there any registries to indicate ? Hello IT, > i can detect a Microsoft virtual guest by the following: > > # this part determine whether t...

Microsoft CRM 2.0
Is there any walkthrough for product Microsoft CRM 2.0 that i can get to help me set the program and go through the settings and the connections??? CRM 2.0 is currently in it's beta program and only available to partners enrolled int he rpogram. If you need assistance for it, you should have been given instructions on how to get support through the Beta support site. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:25:06 -0700, "cretesupplies" <cretesupplies@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Customer Names and Adresses in Microsoft Money 2005 Small Business
I have about 70 customers with names and adresses in my Microsoft Money 2005 Small Business program. How do I print out a list of the names and adresses of the customers? It should be easy but is not obvious. Good question. It does not seem to be possible in money 2000 for either. "Dennis_H" wrote: > I have about 70 customers with names and adresses in my Microsoft Money 2005 > Small Business program. How do I print out a list of the names and adresses > of the customers? It should be easy but is not obvious. Okay...I am going to answer my own post because I figured...

How I Can Pass Microsoft Certificaton Exams in my first try ! #2
How I Can Pass Microsoft Certificaton Exams in my first try ! As a professional Microsoft sofrware engineer working in Seattle, I get MCP and MCSE.NET certification just in my first try. But why I can do that? The answer is that i have used Pass4suer.nl Microsoft Certification Training Materials. The URL is: http://www.pass4sure.nl/ And with the growing attention of candidates upon Microsoft Certification, tons of Microsoft certification practice exams spring up in the IT market. Faced with so many Microsoft study bibles, I get lost and don=92t know where to go. Under such circumstances, pas...

microsoft home publishing
i tried to get to a home publishing site, no luck.....i have had this program since 2000, i tried to load it in a hp computer w/ windows xp, when it['s done and i try to open it tells me one or more parts are missing or broken and then i click on help and it says the wmf grafics filter is missing....is there a fix? how about a web site to down load this software? joanne wrote: > i tried to get to a home publishing site, no luck.....i > have had this program since 2000, i tried to load it in a > hp computer w/ windows xp, when it's done and i try to > open it tells me...

microsoft Query with Excel
I'm trying out some stuff and need help with MS Query with Excel. My company will be using SQL databases after a major upgrade to our business system. One of the things I hope to do is query an SQL file and select records where the date field is greater than todays date minus six (ardisfil.ar_dist_dt > date()-6). My problem is I don't see a date() function! Any ideas for me? Karen Karen =Now()-6 should work You can also add a parameter to a worksheet cell and use that -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS &...

"Configuring Microsoft Office Basic 2007" every time I start
I added memory to my PC and Office 2003 started to misbehave (and it could not find a CAB file that was on the CD) so I removed it and upgraded to Office 2007. Now every time I start my PC it spends time configuring itself. I might add iTunes is the same. It means starting the PC is an even more laborious process than usual. Oh, and I have some annoying update to XML something or other that does not install either, and does not go away. It is ironic that the extra memory was to improve perforamnce. Every step forwards involves two steps back. Apart from swapping to App...

Using Outlook 2003 in terminal server with Microsoft Exchange 2010
I recently installed Exchange Server 2010 on my business network. After doing so, a few itmes are not functioning properly in the Terminal Server mode. When deleting a message, it does not go away until the user clicks on either another message or scolls down to another message. When arranging a list of messages in other oreders rather than by receive date, a user can not use the bar to move to any point in the list. The list just reverts back to its original position. Documentation on Exchange server 2010 is very difficult to find, at least it is for me. Can you help? -- ...

Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe #2
I received a pop-up message that my 2004 version of MS Money Deluxe would expire on 9/1/2007. It said that I would loose online services. I see that the 2007 Version has changed the three year online service capability to two years. Are there any other reduced functions in 2007 deluxe vs 2004 deluxe? Also, I seem to recall that MS Money updates have come out in the summertime in the past. Can anyone verify this? Al Some things in M07 that changed from previous versions: 1) No more multi-select projected balance in Bills. 2) They are trying to hide and then deprecate Advanced Bud...

Problem in Microsoft Outlook Express
Dear, I have a problem in Microsoft Outlook Exprees, the problem is that when i want to see the attachment attached with my receiving mails, the paper clip sign shows but when i tried to open it the attached file is not highlighted another thing is that when i tried to forward that attachment, the attachment is glow and it can be open what can i do? Hi Ahmer - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert an...

how do i get my currect email account onto microsoft outlook?
i just deleted my trial of microsoft office. Now I have microsoft office xp with front page. i can't figure out how to get my email account set up on outlook. i have cable internet service. Please Help!!! acrowl <acrowl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i just deleted my trial of microsoft office. Now I have microsoft > office xp with front page. i can't figure out how to get my email > account set up on outlook. i have cable internet service. Please > Help!!! Your cable company can tell you that. It's usually a POP account so start with Control Panel>...

New Microsoft Office Standard downloaded
I have a 60-day Trial Microsoft Office which has a couple of charts set up on it and is due to expire at the end of April. I just downloaded the Office disk. Will that automatically transfer over from the Trial one? I'd hate to lose the charts. Linda The files you made should have been stored in your Document folder. Installing software has no effect on files in this folder. best wsihes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "LindaPalmer" <LindaPalmer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B...

Is msnews.microsoft.com dead?
I come to this newsgroup periodically when I have an issue with Windows but that doesn't happen very often. I'm using Outlook Express on XP as my news reader and when I try to get a complete list of newsgroups on msnews.microsoft.com, this (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general) is the ONLY newsgroup listed on the whole server. What's going on? Has Microsoft gone over to a web-based approach and abandoned usenet as I suspect? If they have, what is this one solitary newsgroup still doing in existence? Surely it can't be worth the bother to keep the new server al...