Hide the Navigation Bar Completely for an Entity

Hi,

I am trying to use an onload javascript to completely remove the Navigation
Bar for a specific entity in CRM v3.0.  I can show/hide entities on the
Navigation Bar without an issue, but I haven't found out how to hide it
completely.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,

I tried this on opportunity entity form in it's formLoad and it worked

crmNavBar.style.display = "none" ;

All navigation bar elements were inside this div

Regards,
Nishant Rana
Hi Nishant,

Thanks for the reply, that could really come in handy.  When I added the
line to my OnLoad script, it removed all of the text from the Navigation bar,
which is great, but the white space (where the Nav. bar would be) was still
there.  I was hoping to truncate the space used by the Navigation Bar as
well... any ideas?  Thanks again!

"Nishant Rana" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried this on opportunity entity form in it's formLoad and it worked
>
> crmNavBar.style.display = "none" ;
>
> All navigation bar elements were inside this div
>
> Regards,
> Nishant Rana

put back the bar code for envelopes
The United State post office would appreciate it if you gave MS Word users the ability to print zip code bar codes on the bottom of our envelopes again, so would I! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en...

Transition Navigation Keys
Hi, I'm having problems with my TAB Key. I go to Tools-> Options -> Transition Navigation Keys and uncheck it. However, everytime that I open Excel it is checked again. How can I change that once for all? tks check out "customize how Excel Opens" in the help section "drdcarlos@yahoo.com" wrote: > Hi, I'm having problems with my TAB Key. I go to Tools-> Options -> > Transition Navigation Keys and uncheck it. > > However, everytime that I open Excel it is checked again. How can I > change that once for all? > > tks > > ...

Outlook shortcut bar #4
I add items to the shortcut bar and delete others. The next time I open Outlook, those I added are gone and those I deleted are back. ...

My SBS is blind or hide?
I don't know why but my sbs2003sp2 server is not reachable from the worktation. Everythings working fine, nothing new installed. After a reboot of all the infrastructure, server was not yet reacheble I don't use ISA server I test NIC and a lot of stufs Someone to explain the proc t omodify firewall in SBS (I forgot this procedure)? many thanks in advance Frederic "fth" <fth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD8AEEA0-086E-42F5-AEC5-2B826E957091@microsoft.com... >I don't know why but my sbs2003sp2 server i...

How to activate Notes & Activities on a Custom Entity...
Anyone know how to activate the Notes & Activities (associated entities) for a custom entity AFTER they've been created? After you create and save they can't be altered from the front-end so any advice on how to do this from the backend would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! ...

Address relationship with custom entity
Hi We have created a custom entity and we would like to create a similar relationship that accounts have with addresses. We would basically want to enter multiple addresses for the custom entity. I have noticed that this not possible simply by creating a new relationship. You actually cannot create a new relationship with the address entity. I was wondering if anyone has attempted this before. I guess we could create a new address entity which would enable us to enter multiple address for the custom entity. I would prefer not to do this though. Any suggestions? Thanks alot Mark ...

Hide/Unhide #2
I have two questions regarding Excel 2007 hide features: 1. What caused my entire Excel worksheet to disappear from view? When I tried to reopen the file, Excel kept saying the file was already open, but I saw NOTHING. A colleague finally told me what he did to solve the problem, but in what situations will selecting Hide hide the entire worksheet? 2. I have a split in my worksheet and when I point to the double arrows, the pop-up message reads "Hide White Space." I have no idea what that means; how do I get rid of the split? Nothing in the Help feature assists me with my ques...

a2=a1-32 how do i hide -32 until I have a value in a4
the box a2 contains the formula =a1-32. how can i get rid of -32 that is shown in all the boxes the formula applies to a2 down to k2 thanx I think you have columns and rows mixed up. You cannot have A2 "down to" K2 Across...........yes............down..........no. My best guess to enter in A2 =IF(A1="","",A1-32) Copy across to K2 Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:13:02 -0700, jackdaw999 <jackdaw999@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >the box a2 contains the formula =a1-32. how can i get rid of -32 that is >shown in all the b...

what is cannot complete operation error code 0x80040155
my clip art is gone how do I get it back You need to re-register the Ole32.dll Start, run, type in the open box regsvr32 ole32.dll If that doesn't work... You receive a "Clipart cannot complete the operation" error message when you try to insert clip art in an Office XP program or in an Office 2003 program http://support.microsoft.com/kb/889885/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "dredrhino" <dredrhino@discussions.microsoft...

Can I mask or hide the mobile phone field from the GAL?
Hi all, Is it possible to hide a field - in my situation the mobile phone number field - so that users cannot see this value when looking up a user in the GAL? Thanks! One way to do this is to modify the Display Templates that Outlook uses to display Address Book fields. This may help: http://exchangepedia.com/blog/2006/11/how-to-modify-display-template-to-make.html -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "paoutdoorsman" <paoutdoorsman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Publisher cannot complete the operation
When trying to use the Wizard to create a publication I get the message, "Publisher cannot complete the operation." Is this RAM related? ...

How can I add a caption for each data point in a bar graph?
When you place the mouse over a data point a pop up box appears with the series name and value. How can I add additional information to that box using excel...if its possible? See the Hover Chart Labels add-in on Tushar Mehta's web site: http://tushar-mehta.com - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Lexy wrote: > When you place the mouse over a data point a pop up box appears with the > series name and value. How can I add additional information to that box using > exce...

Need to extract XML or SGML entities from a Unicode text
I'm working on a list of japaneese entities that contain the entity, the unicode hexadecimal code and the xml/sgml entity used for that entity. A unicode document is read into the program, then the program sorts out every doublet and the hexadecimal unicode code is extracted, but I dont know a way to find the xml or sgml-entity equivalent to the unicode code. Anyone who could give me a pointer? Best regards Frantic wrote: > I'm working on a list of japaneese entities that contain the entity, > the unicode hexadecimal code and the xml/sgml entity used for that > entity. ...

Planned vs Actual Percentage Completed
Is there a way where MS Project calaculates Planned or base percentage complete of work to be done, which can then be used to compare actuals percentages of work completed. To determine whether the actual percentage of works completed is progressing as scheduled?? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_009C_01CA939A.C454D120 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Jason, Welcome to this Microsoft Project newsgroup :) You could enter a custom column with a formula subtracting th...

Automatic completion of emails and nicknames doesn't work in Outlook 2002
Hi, Recently I moved from OE to Outlook 2002 but I have problem - when I type e-mail addresses Outlook doesn't automatically complete it. I searched microsoft support and I found this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287623/ but it doesn't resolve my problem. Could someone help me with this? Svilen Pachedzhiev, you wrote on Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:47:45 +0300: > Recently I moved from OE to Outlook 2002 but I have problem - when I type > e-mail addresses Outlook doesn't automatically complete it. See if http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287854/en-us helps. Also, http://s...

Tool bar Icons should get brighter when clicked several times
It might be helful if the icons on the tool bar would get brighter after serveral uses making them easier to locate. This could be reset when the program is closed or retained depending on the users choice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.m...

Net Worth Over Time Report doesn't show bar chart
I just upgraded from Money 2000 to the Canadian version on Money 2006 Standard and the Net Worth Over Time Report doesn't work properly. It will only show as a report. Options to change to a bar chart are greyed out. The first half dozen times I tried the report it showed the months but there was no data on the report. After trying various combinations of Level of Detail and Display As it now shows the data in a report format. The Net Worth Over Time bar chart was about the only thing my wife ever looked at. If the bars kept getting higher towards the right all was good. If not, ...

Custom Entity Relationships
I would like to create a custom entity that relates to an opporutnity in the same way that the competitors entity relates to an opportunity. When I use many to one as the relationship between my custom entity and the opportunity entity there does not seem to be a way to choose an existing instance of the custom entity only create new ones. With competitors you are able to select from an existing set. Does anyone have any guidance on how to accompish this? Thanks, RNR You actually need to create 2 entities. One for the base object and another to hold the "association" betwe...

howto only create a .lib file instead of creating/linking a complete dll
hi all, i have a librariy around here that gets compiled and linked to a dll. at the time of linking, visual studio 6 also creates a .lib file. how can i split that compiling/linking ? what i want to achieve is just only to generate this .lib file (because at that time i cant completly link my libs because of its dependencies) i already tried to export the dsp to a makefile and run: nmake -d mylib.dsp /MAKE "mylib - Win32 release but it seems that this also wants to create a .lib and a .dll file at the same time so i tried to run: nmake -d mylib.dsp /MAKE mylib.lib "mylib - Win3...

how to remove shading on calendar in the short cut bar?
I click on the short cut button of the short cut bar of my calendar and then the month got shaded I will like to know how to take off the shading of the calendar in the short cut section You mean it is selected? Simply select another calendar. Which version of Outlook are we talking about here? Otherwise, publish a screenshot somewhere and post the link to it here. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real W...

Outlook 2000 Suggest names while completing To, Cc...
A few weeks ago, Outlook lost all of my email addresses and no longer suggests emails as I type the first few letters. Now, it will remember an email and offer it as a suggestion until I turn the computer off and reboot - then all is lost again. Any one encounter this problem? In advanced email options, I have all the boxes checked. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Either rename the *NK2 file this profile uses or create a new profile. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Jim" <jamesvon@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:f2c901c43db3$deed7200$a101280a@phx.gbl... > A few w...

How do I show the document title bar on a microsoft word document?
How do I show the document title bar when opening a word document? The Document title bar is the blue bar above the Word window and should always be displayed? Do you perhaps mean that you want to add the document path to the title bar? In which case you need to add the line ActiveWindow.Caption = ActiveDocument.FullName to an autoopen macro in the normal template http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www...

Complete uninstall
How do you do a 100% uninstall of Outlook, so that it can be reinstalled cleanly? My copy of Outlook has gotten corrupted (vague "unknown error" messages whenever I try to do nearly anything), and I haven't been able to fix it. I want to reinstall the program, so I I removed it using the Office Installer update feature, then rebooted and reinstalled, using the same feature. No luck--the reinstallation had the same problems. Next, I completely uninstalled Office, rebooted and reinstalled. Same result--I've still got the same problems in Outlook. Now, I realize the pro...

Slider bar continues to increment when mouse hovers over arrow
I am using a slider control from the forms toolbar. I also have a data table setup on my sheet and I view the results in a graph.. My problem concerns the behavior of the slider bar in Automatic calculation mode. If I click (and release) once on the slider arrow the slider increments by one, but then continues incrementing as long as the mouse pointer hovers over the slider arrow (even though I click and release no more than once). I just want it to increment one unit for one click and release, recalculate and let me see the results on a graph, then I may click again to increment one more and...

Changing entity view columns
Gidday all, My problem: Im trying to change the view of the 'products' page so that it also displays the list price, but when I add it in, I also wanted to move it over next to the item ID column. I first added the list price column and went into products to check it our (I set it up for the 'active product view') but it doesn't appear there. Then when I try to go back to the entites view and adjust the arrangement of the columns, it tell me to select one of them, which I cannot do.. Note, there is a warning message below the list (in the edit view) which states: Im...