Hide "Merge Automatically" toolbar link

Is there a way to hide the Merge > Automatically option when running through
the duplicate detection screen?  We will never have a case where we will
merge automatically and will always want to perform a side by side merge.
Seems like a pretty simple change.  Thanks

0
Taylor (82)
4/23/2010 1:54:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow