Hi #2

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

slow copying & pasting with keyboard shortcuts #2
I am using Excel 97 (Windows NT). Copying and pasting cells using the keyboard shortcuts takes quite long to complete (~ a few seconds). In fact, using any of the keyboard shortcuts takes a long time, however,if I do the same thing by right clicking the mouse, it responds immediately. This problem disappears if I remove all my add-ins. Anyone got any ideas? ...

CreatePointFont creates font of different size in VS 2005 vs. VS 2
Hi, I 'm converting projects from VS 2003 to VS 2005. One suprising thing is a different visible font size on the screen (at some places in my apps) It seem that : font.CreatePointFont(80, "Arial"); now creates a slightly larger font (on a 96 dpi Monitor) then before (lfHeight=-11 vs. -10). Is this indented? BR, Uwe ...

Convert Lead to Account, Contact, or Opportunity Error CRM 4.0 #2
Hi, in CRM 4.0 when I try to convert a Lead to an account, lead or opportunity it tells me there is an error and to try again. It gives me no details on the error. But when I try to disqualify a lead it allows me to do that. So what would cause me not to be able to convert a lead? Thanks. -- Christina Hi Christina, Do you have any Plug-in associate with Account or Opportunity? If not, I believed a platform trace will able to tell you what is wrong. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe Horwath http://www.crowecrm.com On Dec 8, 10:45=A0am, Christina <Christ...@discussions.microsof...

Restoring Clean CRM 1.2 Database
I'm looking for a way to restore a clean "virgin" version of the CRM database. No, I didn't make a backup before I started. Customer has CRM 1.2. Ideally, I'd like to avoid doing a complete re-install as an option. I know I can do this through a 3rd party or custom app calling the web services, but I was hoping for something a little more efficient interacting directly with the database at the SQL Server level. Any ideas? -- ''''************************** ''''My error trap just caught a monster! ''''**************...

How do I auto format data so that the middle letter changes. EG 2.
I am trying to set up an exel spread sheet so that I can change the data by dragging down instead of re-typing each one, so for example I want accross the top to be: 21A01 21A02 21A03 etc which I can just drag and it will automatically change the number digit but I am trying to change the down collum to read 21A01 21B01 21C01 etc etc If your data starts in row 1, you could use a formula like: ="21"&char(row()+64)&"01" (it'll be good for about 26 cells <vbg>.) =char(65) is the A character. So if you're starting on row 32, yo...

Combination Charts #2
I am trying to find a tutorial to help me understand the concept of Combination Charts. I don't know where to go to get a thorough explanation. Does anyone have any online resources that are free? Thanks in advance. Cindy - Try my website, particularly this page and the links from it: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html A combination chart is simply a chart with multiple series that displays the series using more than a single chart type. For example, you might have a chart that shows one series of data using lines and another with columns. There is a very ...

comparing 2 spreadsheets
Hi i have two spreadsheets with thousands of telephones numbers in them. i need to find out which numbers from one of the spreadsheets appear in the other spreadsheet. so basically, which numbers from A appear in B there are thousands of numbers so icant do it manually. thanks for any help -- suki2shoes ------------------------------------------------------------------------ suki2shoes's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25024 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386077 On the cell adjacent to say A1, say g1 ...

Public Folder in distribution list #2
I have a public folder that needs to receive a daily newsletter from a newgroup. I set up the appropriate SMTP address on a distribution list, and then assigned the distribution list "Contributor" permissions on the public folder. I added the public folder to the distribution list (as well as one individual who receives it separately). When I send to the distribution list from an external account, I get a bounceback from the public folder SMTP address. Any ideas why? What version of Exchange? Why are you also using a distribution list? You can set the PF to receive mail dire...

outlook keeps sending the same email #2
Hi, everybody! Outlook keeps sending the same email. Is there any solution? Sergei sergei bellov <belov@zahav.net.il> wrote: > Outlook keeps sending the same email. > > Is there any solution? 1) Always state your version of Outlook and the type of account you're using. 2) Disable any antivirus or -spam product that integrates with Outlook. You may have to completely uninstall it and reinstall without the mail scanning option to truly disable it. 3) Increase the server timeout value on the Advanced tab of your account properties page. 4) Increate your send/rece...

Delete a range of rows #2
I want to change the code below to have a floating range, not fixed. I"m sure this very simple, can someone help? Range("P2").Select Selection.End(xlDown).Select Rows("2:77").Select Range("I77").Activate Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp Dim FirstRow as long Dim LastRow as long firstrow = 2 lastrow = 77 activesheet.rows(firstrow & ":" & lastrow).delete Lotto wrote: > > I want to change the code below to have a floating range, not fixed. > I"m sure this very simple, can someone help? > > Range("P2&qu...

How can I compare 2 XML dataset schemas?
Hi, How can I comapre 2 dataset schemas are compatible (Same table columns, same keys, same constraints, ...)? "Leon_Amirreza" <r_rahmaty@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e90a55x3HHA.5984@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > How can I comapre 2 dataset schemas are compatible (Same table columns, > same keys, same constraints, ...)? You can use the System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema class. You can load the schemas from .XSD files using the Read method. You will then have to recursively compare the two object graphs. -- John Saunders [MVP] ...

.Net Framework 2.0 SP 1 and V10
How do you install version 10, Extender, modifier, smartlist builder, manufacturing if you have .Net Framework 2.0 Sp1 loaded? I found some Techknowledge on how to downlogd this skipdotnet... stuff and finally got that to run, but how do you install additional products? This seems really strange that the V10 CD will not install Dynamics v10..... if we have installed .net 2.0 sp1 thanks -- Doug Don't bother to use the TRANSFORM file. Download the GP10 Feature Pack 1 (1.4GB) and run the Setup.exe. It'll solve all problems that earlier GP10 releases had caused. To include o...

how to convert lotus 1 2 3 data and graphs to excel 2000.
I've tried 'save as' option and 'open, file' option. The data is converted but the 30 odd graphs are not. Regards Martin What are you trying to convert from? Nivek "Welsh non wizard" wrote: > I've tried 'save as' option and 'open, file' option. > The data is converted but the 30 odd graphs are not. > > Regards > Martin ...

Logarithmic Trendline Equation #2
I have a logarithmic trendline with the equation Y = 533371Ln(x) - 3E+06 associated with a line series. I want to create another series using this equation (substituting 1, 2, 3, etc. for x) but don't know what "3E+06" means, or how to set the equation up as a formula. Can someone explain the equation and show me how to set up my formula series? Thanks, Phil This is so-called scientific notation; 3E+06 would be written by hand as 3 x 10 (power of 6). Of course this is 3,000,000 or 3 million In A1:A10 enter 1,2,3...10 In B1 enter =533371*Ln(A1)-3E+06 Copy B1 down to B10 ...

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you Select the cell and change the format to: [m] -- Gary's Student "Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote: > Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: > 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the > cells. > > Thank you ...

List of questions #2
Hi, I have some questions in outlook 2003, can anyone help me? 1-how can i in the appointment type a subject with special format (red, bold..) 2-whent a task is 100% completed, how can be deleted automatically. 3- I need to filter only the available time on a specific day. ex if i have 2 appointments today on a specific time, what i need to see is the available time for other new appointments. 4-If I have a lot of appointments on a specific date that are colored with labels and have a specific show time as (busy,tentative), when i go to print this calendar with the "calendar detai...

Lots of information logs event id 2
Seem to gets loads of this on Exchange server. Source ENL Description: [ENL-0x234] ENL-TCPIP: Sun Oct 16 18:17:58 2005 UDP Send Error (errno=10049)(destAddr=0.0.0.0). Any ideas? ...

More CRM 1.2 issues
Aside from not being able to open CRM items we're having another problem preventing use of the system. After installation of 1.2 on Office 2003 systems any mouse over of a CRM item in Outlook causes an Internet Explorer script error, roughly: Line: 35 Char: 1 Error: Object Expected Code: 0 Url: http://localhost:2525/_grid/grid_data.aspx? sortCol=name&sortDir=ascend&viewLd={000000000-0000-0000- 00AA-000010003000}&filter=&pageNum=1 Do you want to continue running scripts... Well, this problem occurs on fresh 1.2 installs only and upgraded from 1.0. Happens in O...

Email Errors> no download of messages>error messages. #2
Email Errors> no download of messages>error messages. My email has been working just fine until today. I can't think of anything I've done to create a problem. I'm using WindowsXP-pro-sp2; Outlook 2003, and Norton AntiVirus 2005. The same problem just started in Outlook Express as well. Was on the phone with Charter for over two hours removing email accounts and then adding them from scratch. I've been trying for hours and hours fix this to no avail--the error message keeps coming up and I'm expecting some very important email. The error messages will say someth...

F9 Key #2
I am using Publisher 2003 on Windows XP. Recently the F9 key no longer works for zooming in. I'm wondering if I inadvertently changed a setting. Can you suggest how to get this zoom feature back? Thanks! ...

Software engineer, Chinese native #2
TNTplacement.com recruits translators and technical personnel for the IT Industry. This request is for a Software Engineer, who is qualified to write in Chinese (Mandarin): JOB DESCRIPTION: Chinese internationalization of Client Software for NMR Spectrometers. Internationalization of large and complex software applications. QUALIFICATIONS: BS in Computer Science or equivalent Minimum five years of software development experience preferable on large projects for desktop applications. Required Skills: Chinese Language, Internationalization for large software applications, Java programming. K...

CRM for outlook 3.0 with CRM server version 1.2
Hi, I have a CRM 1.2 setup here (server + crm for outlook clients). I want to allow the users to download all contacts from the CRM database to their outlook contacts. At the moment it's just downloading all contacts that are shared with them or owned by them (I think). Reading through the groups I believe there should be a CRM \ Local Data menu through the Outlook client, but I can't find this on our clients so I'm thinking maybe it's just an option with version 3.0 CRM Outlook clients ? If so is it possible to upgrade the clients to this version without upgrading the server ...

how to bypass the security prompts when get the internet header of the mail #2
I get the internet header of the mail using CDO 1.2, Will this trigger the security prompts in secure versions of Outlook 2000 and how to bypass it. Thanks a lot! ...

want 2 place a drop down window in word table
Want to add a drop down window into a word table. Can not find any useful tool on Office to perform this task. What will this "window" do? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "G" <G@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7250C4AC-29AE-4B08-9425-8F8D03CB1BAE@microsoft.com... > Want to add a drop down window into a word table. Can not find any useful > tool on Office to perform this task. > ...

lost data #2
Is there a way to retrieve a file that has been "saved over", both on a floppy and my network. Hi, Not unless you or your Systems guys have backups... jeff >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to retrieve a file that has been "saved >over", both on a floppy and my network. >. > On a floppy, No. On a stand alone PC, No. On a networked system, probably yes. These are normally backed up daily. Sorry! Regards, "E Barnes" <elly@contexenergy.com> wrote in message news:17e2d01c449a1$7e214b50$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to ret...