Here is the requirement for SAP LSO Functional Consultantwhich is in KS

Hi,
Hope you are doing well,

Role: SAP LSO Functional Consultant
Location: Kansas City, KS
Duration: 6 Month

We are looking for an SAP LSO functional consultant for a 6 month
project in Kansas. If you have any one good, please get back to me.
Rate is open at the moment.

Waiting for your  response..

Thanks & Regards,

Systel Inc.
Umer Shaikh
E-mail Id:- umers@systelinc.com
URL:- www.systelinc.com
Direct:- 678-261-5233  Fax:-678-623-5938
0
bilvictor (18)
6/14/2011 9:36:37 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

RW user defined Functions
Hello: I've been working for a couple of days with RW, and is it possible to add functions made by me, or is just the developer ones available for use as "User Defined", meaning that i'll have to use VBA to make mine?? Regards Luis You can write your own user-defined functions with Dexterity. The function needs to start with the letters "RW" in order to be 'seen' by the Report Writer. So, in short, this is a developer thing. Plenty of user-defined functions are already available. Check the sdk to find a document explaining some VERY useful functio...

IF function within an IF function?
How can I nest an IF function within an IF function? What I have now: =IF(G5<G6,"A","B") What I would like: IF G5 <= G6 THEN IF J5 < J6, "A", "B" ELSE "B" If the the first 2 comparisons are equal, I want it to evaluate different cell -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =IF (G5 <= G6,IF(J5 < J6, "A", "B" ),"B") should do it for you. Hope this helps Paul Falla >-----Original Message----- >How can I nest an IF function within an IF function? > >What I have now:...

If function, need nested more than seven levels
I have many Excel tables with columns with Dates in them in mmm-yyyy format. I'd like to insert a new column to the right of each of these columns and enter a formula in them to convert these formats. In the new column I'd like the result to be Q1, Q2, Q3, or Q4. I tried "=IF(MONTH(C3)=9,"Q3","")", and it works for the new column, if it is September, it results with Q3. But since there are 12 months in the year, I'd need to nest 12 of these IF functions to cover all my bases, but Excel only lets me nest 7 deep. How can I come up with an alterna...

format-number function & .NET
When I do a transform with a stylesheet containing the function format-number($varname,'#,##0.00') from XSLerator (which uses MSXML) I get the result I expect, a decimal number rounded to 2 places. When I load the stylesheet & do the transform from my VB.NET or C# code however (i.e. using system.xml etc) I always get NaN returned. I don't know why, it took me ages to work it out but the fix is to cast the first parameter in the function to number, i.e. format-number(number($varname),'#,##0.00'), then I get what I expect. Anyone know why I am getting this behaviour?...

TreeView and research function
Hi, I'm using a TreeView to display several information to user. 1. I would like to know if exist a method to hide some of TreeView's rows ? 2. The same for showing all rows ? 3. Does a search function exist to research a "string" part through all cells of TreeView ? thanks, Maileen Maileen <nospan@email.com> wrote in message news:<OQiWZxDMEHA.3216@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... > Hi, > > I'm using a TreeView to display several information to user. > 1. I would like to know if exist a method to hide some of TreeView's rows ? > 2. The same fo...

Lost Cash Flow Function in Money 2002
Not sure what the catalyst was but I have recently lost the ability to view my cash flow forecast. Clicking the toolbar icon does nothing excpet refresh the screen I'm in and the cash flow forecast component of the home page seems stuck on an obscure account. I have tried the Quick Repair, downloaded the Salvage tool & run a Level 2 (Standard) Repair with no effect. However, whilst following the instructions to perform a deep repair, Salv.exe does not allow me to perform the level 3 repair - it does not give that option in the drop-down box. 2 questions... has anyone experien...

Disable the forwarding function (RMS?)
Hi, I want to preserve the confidentiality of an email so that the receipient (internal or external) of the email won't be able to forward the email to others. Is it doable? The Microsoft Right Management Service + Liquid Machines seem serving the purpose, but the deployment doesn't look straight forward. Anyone has the experience to share? Any alternatives? I know Lotus Notes has the similar function out of the box. Does MS Outlook provide this too? Thanks RMS can definitely add that capability to Outlook, which has nothing = like that built in. People I've talked to who...

Range referencing in VLOOKUP function, string concatenate?
I am attempting to perform a vlookup in an array, located among a group of 21 other arrays. So, each array has a name beside it, but the arrays all contain Similar, and sometimes identical data. I first use a MATCH function to find the name and its location on the worksheet containing all the arrays. I now desire to embed the match function in my vlookup along these lines... =vlookup(AJ4,Jobs!"B"&MATCH(AJ3,Jobs!A2:A2123)+2:Jobs!"W"&MATCH (AJ3,Jobs!A2:A2123)+100) where AJ3 contains the name i am initially looking up, and AJ4 contains the value I wish to find in ...

Enabling outline and level functions on a protected worksheet?
Is there a was to preserve the outline/level functions on a protected worksheet? None of the "allow all users to..." elements seem to affect this feature. When protecting a worksheet is necessary for locking certain formula cells, the outline/level functions become inoperative. I have been unable to find the answer in help screens, etc. Does anyone have the key to this mystery? More than likely, you will need to make a VBA Solution. This will require making macros to unprotect the sheet, perform the action, then reprotect the sheet. You will want to provide a custom toolbar fr...

Invalid length parameter passed to the SUBSTRING function
Hi there, I'm using SQL Server 2005 and when I do this Declare @ContactName varchar(50) Set @ContactName = 'This is a long description - Use Fee' Select LEFT (@ContactName, CHARINDEX('-', @ContactName) - 1) I'm getting This is a long description Which is ok but When I'm doing select Left(Descr,CHARINDEX('-',Descr)-1) as Descr from inventory I'm getting error Msg 536, Level 16, State 5, Line 1 Invalid length parameter passed to the SUBSTRING function. I have a description column with "-" which I don't want to show ...

Any Way to Run Access Function in Separate Process?
We have a modal dialog in an Access application, that upon confirmation goes out and does about 25 minutes of queries and then puts the result on the clipboard. This long processing period locks the user out from the rest of the application. We want to find a way to have this 25 minutes of data gathering run in the background without blocking the user from interacting with other parts of the application. Is there any way to launch the function that takes so long to run in a separate process space, so that it doesn't lock up the application while it runs? We would obviously n...

Can I use TODAY Function in formula without it changing the next .
I need to use TODAY function in a formula for automatic Date entry, but how can I do this without the date being changed after I enter it? ie(Next Day) Hi see your other post -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Tucson Guy wrote: > I need to use TODAY function in a formula for automatic Date entry, > but how can I do this without the date being changed after I enter > it? ie(Next Day) ...

Mulitple If's in a function ?
Morning all, what I would like to do is when a checkbox is checked, hide about 7 different controls. I am having success doing it with ONE, but failing after that. I tried using a function and then calling it from my Form's On Current AND the Checkbox After Update. With the single line in there, like this: Public Function MISLE_only() If Me.MISLE_case_only = True Then Me.cmdACTSUS_PIW.Visible = False Else Me.cmdACTSUS_PIW.Visible = True End Function NO problems, works great. How can i add the other controls I want to close when checkbox Me.MISLE_case_only is checked? ...

Required lifetime of gdi objects?
When an object is selected into a CDC, are the values copied or does the DC keep a pointer to the object? The point is, is it OK to select a local object or does it need to be dynamically allocated? I can find several examples of selecting fonts in the help, but none that shed light on this point. Can you do this (where font selection is carried out in a separate function from the TextOut calls): //=============================================== CFont* pOldFont = NULL; { LOGFONT logFont; CFont font; logFont.lf... = ...; if (font.CreateFontIndirect(&logFon...

determining how much of the components are required
Hello: I have been told by several people that there is no report that can be printed prior to the entry of Quick Manufacturing Orders that will tell users (a) how much of the components are required for the quantity of the BOM being built and (b) showing the manufacturing order that will be used to build the BOM. Has anyone ever found a way around this issue, even if a stored proc or SQL view has to be built? Thanks! childofthe1980s Well, as for (b), if you haven't created the QMO you can't show it. As for (a) You are looking for a Gross Requirements Report. I am not awa...

Help needed with sum function
Hello, Hopefully i can have a few questions answered all at once here. 1) Is the sum function within excel limited to approximately 30 cells ? e.g. when I sum the cells =sum(c14,c22,c30,c38,c46��� it seems to stop after I get to about 30 cells. 2) Is there a difference in summing them like that or like this =sum(c14+c22+c30+���. 3) is there a quicker way to sum cells when they are each a constant number apart, like the above scenario where each cell number I want to sum increases by 8 each time ? I have about 52 cells to sum (one for each week of the year) and I am thinkin...

search function
I am trying to search fro two pieces of infomation from one cell. For one piece i have used =IF(LEFT(J11,2)="Ph",L11,""). What i want to be able to do is search for either "Ph" or "In" from the same cell. Is this possible? I think i have seen this done by setting a special function and VB!! Focusing on just this line > .. i want to .. search for either "Ph" or "In" from the same cell One way, you could use this test in say, B1, copied down: =SUMPRODUCT(--ISNUMBER(SEARCH({"Ph","In"},A1)))>0 Adapt to su...

function for date?
What is the date function for November 25th, 2007 for Excel? TIA. Jorge =today() Or, on any other day: =DATE(2007,11,25) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Jorge Cervantes" <machocraig@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OFGY4p6LIHA.5208@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... | What is the date function for November 25th, 2007 for Excel? TIA. | Jorge | | You are correct though, but that is not what I asked for. When I tried both functions, it shows 11/26/07. I need a date function for "November 26, 2007". Jorge "Niek Otten" <nicolaus...

Translating function names
OK, so I have Excel in Spanish and I want to use this: http://www.exceltip.com/st/How_to_extract_a_file_name_from_a_path_in_Microsoft_Excel/366.html Is there any way to automatically translate the function names? -- dziw ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dziw's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10422 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=383378 Hi Dziw, See KeepItCool's TranslatIT addin at: http://members.chello.nl/keepitcool/download.html --- Regards, Norman ...

EFT for Payables - GP 10
In version 9 or before, a client could select all cheques for payment, and the system would create cheques for vendors without EFT info, and create the EFT file for vendor with EFT. I cannot do this anymore (in GP 10). On the batch setup screen when you choose computer cheque, there is an option for payment type - Cheque or EFT. I have to create an EFT batch and use select cheques, then create a cheque batch, and process them separately. If I forgot to do the EFT batch first, then all vendors would get paid by cheques. If this is the case, this will cause grief to a lot of clients who are...

Time Required to Save a File
I have a large Excel file that takes about 15 seconds to save if I have two other files open that the first file is linked to. If I do not have these two other files open it takes several minutes to save the first file. Does anyone know what is causing this, and if it can be fixed? I do not always remember to open the other two files so I am frequently stuck waiting for the first file to save. Thanks, John Do you have calculation set to manual? There's an option to recalculate before you save. Tools|options|calculation tab If you have manual calculation set, you could turn off ...

The field 'MyTable.MyField' cannot contain a Null value because the Required property for this field is set to true.
Hello, I have a form in my database used for entering new data into a table. Some of the fields in my table are required, others are not. If I start entering a new record, using the form, but only fill in some of the fields, and then click a button, to, for example, open another form (i.e. I have decided that I do not want to add this new record now), I will get the following error message: The field 'MyTable.MyField' cannot contain a Null value because the Required property for this field is set to true. Enter a value in this field. What I want is for the record not to be added unl...

Insert Functions
Hello, I need to insert the current time and date into excel when a barcode is scanned from an ID card. It requires the [ "ctrl" + "shift" + ";" ] for which I can't find an ansii code for the latter or how to input the combination.. Any ideas how I can put this into the code so it will output to excel when the card is scanned. Also, it would be nice at the end of the code to get the focus to go to the next row, first column after a scan, to be ready for the next card. Any help is greatly appreciated. David A. Powell Hi in VBA why not use something...

Cross apply from function not working
I have the following function: *************************************** USE [Northwind] GO SET ANSI_NULLS ON GO SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON GO create FUNCTION [dbo].[fnTops] (@Top int, @CategoryID int) RETURNS TABLE AS RETURN SELECT TOP(@Top) ProductName, UnitPrice FROM dbo.Products WHERE CategoryID=@CategoryID ORDER BY UnitPrice DESC; ***************************************** If I do: select * from [dbo].[fnTops](3,5) It returns 3 rows fine. If I do: SELECT CategoryID, CategoryName, ProductName, UnitPrice FROM dbo.Categories C CROSS AP...

Functions #2
Sir or Madam, Please send me list of formula definations llike sum = sum of two or more date example :- if i wanna to add two or more row or coloums then i can use it press shift+f3 and choose sum funcation and select range then ok. then we will get total value of selected coloum and rows. In this type i need other functions definations. Sandeep Gupta -- SANDEEP GUPTA ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SANDEEP GUPTA's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29964 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showth...