Help with Quotes

Ok here it is and I'm stuck big time... I'm developing somewhat of a "Fat"
quote system that requires a specialized way of doing things. It's the
backwards way of doing things but I have to be able to place multiple
quantities on each product. Well I want to be able to have products in my
catalog to have these multiple Quantities but when I put custom fields in
the Product I have no way of transfering this information to the Quotes
Product. Looking for some much need sage like enlightment on how to do
this...

Thanks

0
MrWhite
6/14/2004 9:59:39 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Need help with formulas over different sheets
Hello, I need to know how I can change the numbers of this formula without changing manually each month: =SUMAR.SI(Diario!B2989:B3004;Diario!$T$22;Diario!L2989:L3004) For example this month I�ll go from B3005:B3300, the thing is, this is a big sheet and I need to change for every column, I tried to put the values in a cell but excel can�t take it. What I want is to put the range values in a cell and then change for all the working cells. Thanks a lot. Hi not sure how this formula is named in your language but=20 use the function INDIRECT for this >-----Original Message----- >Hell...

HELP! Health Savings account setup in payroll
Has anyone set-up the employees HSA account w/direct deposit and including an employer match? Can I get some idea how to set-up the "pre-tax" employee's deduction, then turn around and make a direct deposit. Carmie ------=_NextPart_0001_1EAD4F86 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello Direct Deposit was not really designed for pre-tax payments to go to the employee. If you have EFT for payables you can set up a deduction/benefit for the HSA similar to how a 401k would be setup. You could then set the employee up as a vendo...

Defining additional groups for "sort by" in Outlook 2003
Is it possible to increase the number of groups in Outlook 2003? By this, I mean the "show in groups" options on View>Arrange By. By default, Outlook gives you "Yesterday", "Tuesday", "Monday", "Last Week", "Two Weeks Ago", "Earlier This Month", "Last Month", and "Older". I want to have "Yesterday", "Tuesday", "Monday", "Last Sunday", "Last Saturday", ..., "Two Weeks Ago, "Three Weeks Ago", ..., "Last Month", "Two M...

Query Help 08-25-10
Dear All i have following DDL and sample data [sql 2000] create table main_tab (t_id varchar(10),fname varchar(30), lname varchar(30), gender char(1)) create table im_tab (t_id varchar(10),flag char(1)) insert into main_tab values('a0101','Ali','Hussain','M') insert into main_tab values('a0102','Noor','Inam','F') insert into main_tab values('a0103','Siddique','Hussain','M') insert into main_tab values('a0104','Farooq','Ali','M') insert into mai...

HELP PLEASE!!!!
A few nights ago I did a "message recall" on a particular message to a client. Now everytime I try to send and email to that particular client I get the following message in return. This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the destination computer refused to accept it (the error message is reproduced below). This type of error is usually due to a mis-configured account or mail delivery system on the destination computer; however, it could be caused by your message since some mail systems refuse messages with inva...

Need help with problem
I would like to have some help on this problem. Here is a sample of the columns   A         B             C       D           M78753        PREECE   F611           X38050        SAILOR   F813        &...

combobox rowsource "All" if more than one in list
access 2003 I have a combobox with the below row source. It contains a Union to add "All units". How can I edit this to only show "All Units" if there are more than one selection in the combobox? i.e. if combobox rowsource has 3 units then "All Units" would be included. if combobox rowsource has only 1 unitthen only list the one unit. SELECT t000GFacts.UnitID, t000GFacts.Unit, t000GFacts.UnitType, t000GFacts.AEIC, t000GFacts.PlantName, t000GFacts.Unit AS UnitOrder, t000GFacts.SiteName, t000GFacts.OperatingCompany AS Customer, t000GFacts.Pr...

Will not Excel anymore...Please help!!
I can't get my xbox to load any games anymore... Do I need to get it serviced? Thanks, Marty. No, ditch it, buy a copy of Excel and write your own in VBA. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Marty James" <mjames@ripcurl.com.au> wrote in message news:BD2D7E64.6673%m...

can't stop auto fomatting
As of today (it's never happened before) a spread sheet that I'm been adding to will now delete leading zeros if they are typed or pasted into any cell. So if I enter 0067, it turns it into 67. I don't want this. I've looked at cell formatting, auto formatting, conditional formatting, and can't find out what's making this happen or how to turn it off. I even tried Paste Special, and picked Text, which should paste the text exactly as it is and leave it alone, but it still changes it. OK, maybe I'll feel stupid when I find the answer, but it's driving me crazy. ...

Reinstall " framedyn.dll "
I've been to Google for this but I still have not had any success . Might there be a solution without paying for this supposed fix ? I'm running XP SP3 , OE 6 . TIA , D. "Application Has Failed to Start Because Framedyn.dll Was Not Found" Error Message When You Open the System Properties Dialog Box http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319114 D. wrote: > I've been to Google for this but > I still have not had any success . > Might there be a solution without > paying for this supposed fix ?...

New Help in Line Chart
How do you not have the chart calculate cells that have formulas which caluclate to zero. I have a chart that show sales by month for one year, data is input from Sept to March while the range is Sept to June. In April the line dive to 0. How do I do this with out having to readust the source data each month? -- Billg ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Billg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33514 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=533061 Hi, If the cell contains a formul...

Adding the "QUARTER" option to your calendar
I have Microsoft Office Professioanl 2003 and it had the quarterly option in my calendar along with daily, weekly, monthly & yearly. As I was veiwing 2007 for Small Business calendar, the "quarterly" option is not available. How do I turn on the quarterly option fro 2007? "Recurrence" "every 3 months" -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, linkswords asked: ...

How do I insert the name of a table into my "master" table?
So I'm doing an append query, appending data from about 300 separate tables into one master table. I want to include the name of the originating table name as a field for each record that I append into the master table. Does anyone out there have any ideas/suggestions on how I would go about doing this, please? Responses are very much appreciated, thanks in advance! Adrienne Are you trying to set up a single append query that appends from ALL 300 tables at once? Are you confident that each of the 300 is "well-formed" and matches up properly to the destination? If creating ...

""An error occurred while reading the new account information.""
I am running Windows Vista 64 bit Home Premium on a Toshiba Satelite L555D-57910. I have to user accounts 1-admin and 1 limited. Recently both accounst lost their account information for the email addresses and can no longer send and recieve mail from their servers as a result. The mail folders, sorting rules etc. seem un affected. when I try to restore the email info from tools-accounts-add it lets me put in all the information the gives me the error message: ""An error occurred while reading the new account information."" and exits without adding the account. ...

Need help merging two Worksheet_Change modules #3
OK, I have managed to get this far. It all works other than after th messaage appears and it selects the cell again, you can click away fro the cell - Option Explicit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) On Error GoTo errHandler: 'Does the validation range still have validation? If HasValidation(Me.Range("ValidationRange")) = False Then With Application .EnableEvents = False .Undo End With MsgBox "Your last operation was canceled. " & _ "It would have deleted data validation rules.", vbCritical Else If Intersect(Target, Me.Range("Va...

Call macro after "macros are enabled"
Hi there, I am quite a noob in programing VBA so this question might seem really trivial to some of you, but unfortunalty it is not for me ;) I want to start a macro, after the user has accepted the default security message, excel is showing. Disabling this message is not possible, because the sheet has to work on "any" computer in the company. So, how is it possible to start a macro, right after the user has enabled them? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english. Great regards, fish Hi Either place the code in ThisWorkbook as a Workbook_Open event ...

Setting "Prices" for Ads...
Using Publisher 2003, how do you set prices for ads and menus so the smaller "dollar sign" and "cents" align at the top...I have never figures this one out..Thanks Did you try superscript text? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "reefer" <eckswhyzeenospam@aol.com> wrote in message news:XBBGd.4623$Vx2.1489@trndny01... > Using Publisher 2003, how do you set prices for ads and menus so the > smaller "dollar sign" and "cents" align at the top...I have never figures > this one out..Thanks Yes, JoAnn, I did try th...

Help with Old Q&A Application
So sorry if this is entirely off or nearly off topic. A friend said the application that would be of most use to me is one made by Symantec some years ago called Q&A. Not sure if this a database type of application and whether today the nearest to it would be Access or Excel. Any help much appreciated as I have tried Googling but no real answers. Phil Hi Phil, Google for QBE (Query By Example) and Symantec -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Phil" <reply to group> wrote in message news:403a1f29$0$17817$fa0fcedb@lovejoy.zen.co.uk... > So sorry...

Help with Caluation
I am working on a spread sheet to do caluation. I would like a field to return a product only if there is one to return. Otherwise, I would like it to be blank. Example....if quantity * price = (nothing if no quantity, or product if quantity >0 =IF(OR(price=0,quantity=0),"",price*quantity) -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Jon-Paul" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A11413E-A331-4BF4-ACAF-6B95250EF99E@microsoft.com... > I am wo...

Can't remove "send message" toolbar
I have an excel file that I use frequently. I sent it as an e-mail, and saved the file when den with it. Now when I open it, it has several lines under the usual toolbars dealing with "sending e-mail" ie Send this sheet, to, cc, subject etc. I've looked all over and can't seem to be able to toggle this feature on or off. The file itself works fine, and I assume this is a toolbar feature to allow for quick e-mailing, but would like to remove it. Answered my own question. You click on the e-mail icon in the standard toolbar to remove it. "Scott" wrote:...

help with MX Records and Exchange
I just installed SBS2003 Standard Ed. I do not know where my MX Records are found so that I can change it with my ISP(yahoo) that is hosting my website. where do i find it or what can i do? Also i can send e-mails out from the user@mydomain.com but can not receive is this why I need the MX Records to add to my ISP? Please Help I'm puzzled Many domain registrars provide this service, it's quite likely they're hosting it for you. If you host your web site at an ISP, that's another possiblity. Check your domain records at the registrar to find out IP addresses and names of ...

HELP - Outlook2003
We are running Exchange 2000 and my client is Outlook 2003. I can exit Outlook just fine but the outlook.exe process never stops. The Outlook Icon sits in the Systray and when you click on it I get the following message: Outlook is not responding. If you are using an Exchange server e-mail account, you can cancel pending server requests by clicking the Outlook icon in the notifications area, and then click Cancel Server Request on the shortcut menu. Problem is I only have this option when outlook is open. Once I close outlook the only popup I get from the icon in the systray is ...

PLEASE HELP! MSExchangeIS 9646 error
A single MAPI session has exceeded the maximum number of objects of a given type. To prevent a single client from affecting the performance of the entire server, this MAPI session was terminated. User Action This can be caused by a very high usage level by an individual user. If these errors are happening regularly, you can raise the default maximum for the affected object type (for example, to twice its default level). If at this level the specified user is continuing to generate this warning, investigate the user actions that are causing this warning. It can be caused by ...

How to turn off "Application has requested runtime to terminate it in an unusual way"
This message dialog pops up in my application sometimes. How can I turn it off and just let my app crash in such case ? Thanks in advance. Tom "tom" <kamildobk@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:d269bb7b-17bd-4cbf-9889-e883e72d6c36@p59g2000hsd.googlegroups.com... > This message dialog pops up in my application sometimes. How can I > turn it off and just let my app crash in such case ? You could do this: _set_abort_behavior(0, _WRITE_ABORT_MSG); http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/e631wekh.aspx ...

Attachments Help
Hi All. I am looking for a way to delete all my attachments after a certain time period. I was wondering if there was anyone that can help me figure this out. I've tried to use a rule but I can't find one that will work. If there is VBA code that someone knows of that will perform this operation that would be great. Thanks much. Ross . Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Still looking for some help on this. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. braa0081 wrote on Tue, 27 April 2010 12:25 > Hi All. > > I am looking for a way to delet...