Help text for fields...

Hello,

how can I create a help text for a field in a crmform?

--Label---------------------------------
| fieldname1  [Textbox1]   description   |
| fieldname2  [Textbox2]   of the value  |
| fieldname3  [Textbox3]   in the box     |
|________________________________|

I need descriptions for each value in a picklist or a textbox.
But how can I create "HTML Text"? Did you know a other way to describe this?

Thanks,
Stefan
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You could use an iframe to show a custom html page and design the custom page
to look like part of the form so it appears seamless. Or you could use the
OnLoad property of the form to inject some custom jscript that modifies the
form as it loads.
--
Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"Stefan" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> how can I create a help text for a field in a crmform?
>
> --Label---------------------------------
> |                                                                |
> | fieldname1  [Textbox1]   description   |
> | fieldname2  [Textbox2]   of the value  |
> | fieldname3  [Textbox3]   in the box     |
> |________________________________|
>
> I need descriptions for each value in a picklist or a textbox.
> But how can I create "HTML Text"? Did you know a other way to describe this?
>
> Thanks,
> Stefan

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

Help Required

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Getting the BCC field by default.

Need HELP! for Linking data

parameter for text

COUNTIF on Summary Fields
Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a workaround, etc.? a bit more explanation? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "DLC" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:117v954kaf4s2f6@corp.supernews.com... > Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a > workaround, etc.? > > ...

Help with Registration

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Need macro help to close excel

Help with simple(?) VBA function

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

If Then Help!!!!
Hi! I'm stuck. I have a working macro but it needs a small tweek. The macro executes a find statement and performs calculations from the find to the end of the column. The problem is when nothing is found. I need an if statement or suggestion on how to tell it to skip the calculations if there is nothing found. This is what I have so far(with no if's): Cells.Find(What:="RIM", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas _ , LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _ MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate Selection.End(xlToRi...