Help??? Products

I think I broke something.  We have a fairly "vanilla" install of crm 1.2 and
all is working fine, however, today I looked at the utilizing the products
page and I noticed that I cannot create new products.  The button is missing.
 I have administrator permissions, and the security role is defined with full
permissions to everything.
I had created 3 "test" products previously, so, I know it did work.
What might be wrong?
thank you for your time,

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Help requested (quite long!)
Hi, A bit of background on my dilemma from my previous post in comp.programming below: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------- "Im hoping someone on here can help with the following as I am fishing for ideas and help. Let me give you a bit of background first; At work we have an in house software program designed for sizing pipe systems. This produces a parts list which can then be printed. You might have 5 of these to make one 'job'. Due to over-ordering of materials recently, we now have to open each parts list for the job and...

Need help pulling data from cells in different workbooks
Hi, let me try and explain this the best I can: say i have a workbook with 2 pages, on the first sheet, in cells C27 C47, C67 and C87 on the Sheet2, I want to make a list. in that list contains data fro cells C27, C47, C67 and C87 from Sheet1 . on sheet2, the list wil look like: List ='Sheet1!C27 ='Sheet1!C47 ='Sheet1!C67 ='Sheet1!C87 Is there any easy way to pull that data without doing each lin individually. I know i can put in the = and pick the cell on the othe sheet, but I have 100's of cells I need to get data from. If i try an copy paste each line, it does...

Please Help #18
Can anyone help me to remove Salutation and name to two different fields. I have a list of names like this. Mr Ravindran, ZXY Company, Mrs Ravindran, ABC Inc. Ms Ravindran, Miss Ravindran etc. I want to have the Salutation in one cell and the name in the other. Thanks in advance. M. Ravindran -- m_ravindran ------------------------------------------------------------------------ m_ravindran's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28668 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492163 one way, if they are all in one column...

Please help me, I am screwed right now.
I lost my TCP/IP connection within outlook overnight. I have no idea what to do, and I cannot send/receive. I triple checked my email account settings, thay are correct. I did not do a thing that would effect this, but my error message is (ox800cccof) They are either O's or Zero's I'm not sure. Please help. have you 1. rebooted? 2. reset any routers you have? 3. called your isp support to see if they are having problems? "Klyde Lang" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c5001c48b86$f39233a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I lost my TCP/I...

1 Bar, 2 Line Combination Chart Nightmare
Morning, I have been asked to change a current simple combination chart into a more complicated one and I'm stuck - big time. I have 3 series: 1. Cumulative Spend 2. Cumulative Percentage 3. Previous Years Percentage. I want to have Series 1 as a bar and Series 2 & 3 as lines. I cannot work this whatsoever. Can anyone help? Please!!!! Ignore the built-in custom types. Make a line chart with all three sets of data. Select the chart series you want to change, go to Chart menu > Chart Type, and select a Column style. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials an...

Urgent help with Aelita recovery manager for Exchange, Netiq Mailmarshall, Ontrack Power Controls
Hi guys I need some help with these packages, anyone running any of them please contact me on my email Eskimo@myiafrica.com. Tks ...

cannot activate product
I purchased MS Money Plus Deluxe and downloaded the trial version. I have the confirmation email and also the activation key. The instructions say to open Money and then click on Tools | Online Services Information | Activate (and enter #). However, "Activate" is not there. It tells me I have the trial version, but either I can purchase it (I already have) or use the product. How do I activate this? You would need to back up the Money file first. Then uninstall Money . Through add remove programs if its windows xp. Then go to : https://www.findmyorder.com Sign in wit...

Need help cleaning up an email list in Excel
I have a very large contacts list in Excel. One column is for email addresses. Before I send off an email to these folks, I want to make sure they will all work. There are two things I need help with: 1. How do I find all cells WITHOUT an "@" sign? 2. How do I find all cells with more than 1 "@" sign? Basically, I want to know that there is only email address in each cell and that it is legitimate. Any help you can provide would be most appreciated! Thanks! I just realized re-reading my post, that it might look like I'm a spammer, but I promise I'm jus...

request help on enumeration/numbering algorithm
I have a bunch of dots that I draw on a form and connect them with lines. I have 3 basic groups of dots within a larger group (of which I have hundreds of the larger groups - meaning I will have nearly 1000 of the individual dot groups). I need to color code these dots with 3 separate colors. So starting with a counter at 1 -- the 1 dots group will be blue (for example) and 2 dots group will be yellow, the 3 dots group will be purple -- this is for the first big group. In the 2nd big group we have the 4 dots group (blue), the 5 dots group (yellow), the 6 dots group (purple). Then ...

How can I surface function/script parameter aliases to Get-Help?
I am starting to use the new Comment-Based Help feature for functions and scripts, but I do not see a way to surface aliases for parameter names to Get-Help. Example: Script file named Test-Me1: --begin file-- Param( [Alias('osn')] [string]$OptionSetName ) <# ..PARAMETER OptionSetName The name of an entry in the OptionSet XML file. #> --end file-- At a PowerShell prompt, I type: Get-Help -Full ./Test-Me1 Output: NAME C:\Temp\Test-Me1.ps1 SYNOPSIS SYNTAX C:\Temp\Test-Me1.ps1 [[-OptionSetName] <String>] [<CommonParameters...

How to create a new default template? HELP!
Hi I need to expertise on this: how can we customize the default template in Excel 2002 (e.g., Book1.xls) I already insert a file in my C:\Documents and Settings\steve\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART and it works perfect But when I add with File / New file, it gives us the Book1.xls. How can I go to update the Book file with our customizations Anyone can help me Many thanks for your help on this .. Steve Hi Steve Name it Book.xlt And for a Sheet: Sheet.xlt Every new file/sheet you create is based on this files -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin....

Need Help in RMS 1.3 Configuring Peripherals
Hello I started a new job a few months ago and have never worked with RMS before. With that said I need help getting a new pc setup to talk to the, Barcode Scanner, Credit Card Printer, Pole, and Cash Drawer. I have the PC talking to the database so you can see inventory it is just not working with the Peripherals. I know there has to be a place in the software to configure these I just do not know where. Can someone help me out? For Store Operations most of the configurations you mention are found in the Store Operations Manager - go to Database; Registers; Register List and click on ...

Vlookup icw =product()
Hi, Can someone tell me which formula to use for the following command: I would like to lookup a certain name in another sheet and subsequently take the PRODUCT of the range of the numbers stated after this name. For example: find RNNF in sheet1 (column A)....say this is cell A1....... and take =PRODUCT() of values in B1:Z1 I tried =VLOOKUP(RNNF,'Performance Funds'! A1:A31,PRODUCT(1+'Performance Funds'!B:Z)-1,0) but no luck;-( Thanks a lot!!!! Rgds, Robert Hi Robert, =PRODUCT(INDIRECT("B"&MATCH("RNNF",A1:A3,0)&":Z"&MATCH("R...

Help needed with a formula for dates in excel 2007
I need help with a formula for dates in excel 2007 If Pay Date is from the 1st to the 15th of the month then Remit Date would be the 25th of the same month. If Pay Date is after the 15th, the Remit Date would be the 10th of the following month. a1= Pay Date b1=Remit Date 01-04-10 01-25-10 01-18-10 02-10-10 02-15-10 02-25-10 02-26-10 03-10-10, etc This is what I have so far, it works for Jan, but not Feb or Mar. =IF(Wages_2010[[#This Row],[Pay Date]]<=DATE(2010,1,15),DATE(2010,1,25),DATE(2010,MONTH(1)+1,10)) I need something that will work for the entire year,...

Help with excel template
Can anyone direct me to a template of a spread sheet that uses a master and distributes to several different sheets included in the same work sheet. Could also do the reverse, ie., post from four separate sheets and the total the four sheets onto a master. Anyone help, thanks much ...

Function Help! 01-29-10
Hi - I want to count based on a rolling data range and I can't seem to figure out how to do it. My data looks something like this: Jan09 Feb09 Mar09 Apr09................ Jan10 Feb10 Mar10 Apr10 15 25 1 4 7 15 9 28 I want to count the numbers based on 12 months of data. So if Apr10 has a number in it, I want to count from Apr10 all the way back 11 months through May09. If Apr10 was blank then I would like the formula to pick up from Mar10 (assuming it has a number in it) all the way bac...

much needed If/or statement help
Hello, I am not an experienced excel user however I need to find a way fo excel to do a function for me and I have had no luck with if/then/o statements. My question is this. I need a function that will if I pick a selection off a drop down lis present me with a value associated with it. For example. I hav different machine sizes 110,245,385,500,720 and 950 they are in a dro down list. I need to associate electric rates to each of them. 110 4.00 245=4.50 385=5.00 500=5.50 720=6.00 and 950 = 6.50. So when I pic the machine size off of my drop down list in say cell c3 I need th electric rat...

Farsi help for office
HELLO NEED FOR HELP FARSI NEED FOR MSDN WITH PERSIAN LANQUAGE THANKS ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=cbe5c628-35ee-4982-a2a2-398a6a2f7476&dg=microsoft.public.excel.newusers ...

HELP: Window heirarchy problem...
I need to determine at runtime if a window is a child of the main window parent frame (CFrameWnd). I was using code like this: if (GetParentFrame() == AfxGetMainWnd()) { } and this seemed to be working fine if I had something like this: main window main view WINDOW IN QUESTION or main window main view splitter view splitter view WINDOW IN QUESTION view BUT... If I had a dialog popped up from the main frame, GetParentFrame() would still chase up the tree and find the main window. I thought abou...

Help with drop-down box creation
I have a large spreadsheet of case manager activity. Each case manager has a certain number of rows and columns for his/her information (case manager A uses the area A3:G43, case manager B uses H3:N43, etc.). There are 13 case manager areas in group 1 (rows 1-43), 13 in group 2 (rows 44-86), 13 in group 3 (rows 87-129), 4 sets in group 4 (rows 130-172), and 5 sets of totals at the bottom (rows 173-215). I want to create a drop-down box that would point to and locate the case managers' last names or worker ID#s. These items are not contiguous--they are located at cells B...

Need some Basic Help #2
Harlan Grove Wrote: > > it may be much simpler just > to have the other users enter their data without macros. Yes, I can see what you're saying, but we've got users who insist o using the left right arrows, or tab key, etc. instead of the Enter key because the macro was set up to automatically add an interger of "1 which would be used in tabulation. Thanx for trying to help tho....muc appreciated. I gotta find some books. <br>Thank You again -- shboo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- shboom's Profile: http://www.excelfor...

Little Help
how to remove password from excel sheet ? it have passward want to open it and remove it ??? -- GCC Hi in the dialog 'File - saveas' under Tools you can remove it within Excel. "GCC" wrote: > > > how to remove password from excel sheet ? it have passward want to open it > and remove it ??? > > -- > GCC Hi if it is a worksheet or workbook protection password, choose tools / unprotect sheet or tools / unprotect workbook - enter password and then don't reprotect. If it is a password to open / modify, open the workbook and then choose f...

Really need help finding the Clean Sweep Utility for Exchange 5.5
I don't have the back office resource kit and apparently I need to run the clean sweep utility on my mailbox to clear out corrupted rules. I'm running Outlook 2003 and Exchange Server 5.5 with SP4 and hotfixes applied. I've tried everything that has been suggested to date with the excption of the clean sweep utility. Does anyone know where I can find this? Thanks, Larry ...

HQ Client Product Key
I originally installed HQ Administrator, Manager, Server, and Client on the same machine. I entered the product key in the client and then relaized I didn't need the client on that machine but on a different one. I uninstalled HQ client and installed it on a different machine. Now when I go into HQ client it tells me that the product key has already been used and I need to purchase a new one. Why do I get this message when I have uninstalled the original install? Can someone please let me know how I can get past this? Thanks, Jocelyn You should be able to register via Phone,...

Says wrong product key, but it is the correct key
I have had this trial version for about a year and I just tried to install it (Visio 2003) but I keep getting a "wrong prduct key, please uninstall and reinstall with correct key" ...