HELP!!! Nothings happening....

I have installed MS CRM 1.2 and everything apparently went fine but
nothing happens. I cant get the website open or connect via Outlook...

0
Michael
6/9/2004 1:52:34 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

you really need to be more specific.............

in the browser when you try to access CRM, what exactly happens? Is it just
closing? Do you get any error message? If its the latter, try disabling all
pop up blockers............

-Gary

"Michael" <dont@spam.me> wrote in message
> I have installed MS CRM 1.2 and everything apparently went fine but
> nothing happens. I cant get the website open or connect via Outlook...

0
Gary
6/9/2004 4:11:43 PM
I just got an HTTP400 error.
The problem is solved now. I was missing the DNS entry which wasnt mentioned
in the Deployment manual from MS. Found an update to this and everything is
working great now.....

Thanx,
Michael.
"Gary" <gary.rey@virtium.NOSPAM.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> you really need to be more specific.............
>
> in the browser when you try to access CRM, what exactly happens? Is it
just
> closing? Do you get any error message? If its the latter, try disabling
all
> pop up blockers............
>
> -Gary
>
> "Michael" <dont@spam.me> wrote in message
> > I have installed MS CRM 1.2 and everything apparently went fine but
> > nothing happens. I cant get the website open or connect via Outlook...

0
Michael

Vlookup Help
I have a source sheet with 3 columns and 28 rows Column 1 contains numbers (formated as text (i.e. '1400) Columns 2 Long Description (Toronto) Column 3 Short Description (TOR) In another sheet I have a cell which lists the name of the tab re: formula =REPLACE(CELL("Filename",A1),1,FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1)),"") If the tab is named 1400 my vlookup works, if it is named TOR it does not. I have formated the vlookup table in text but I can still not get this to work.. I have to beleive it is a formatting issues but since I have form...

Drop Down Menu Help
I have a drop down menu, and I was wondering if there was a way put value in there so it would let me type a value not on the list. Fo example, if the dropdown menu gives the user the choice of selecting A b, c, d, or E. Maybe the user wants to type in F, G, or H or just an unforseen value that is not available in the dropdown. Can this b done? Thanks in Advance Miles Ree -- mcr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mcr1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1549 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthre...

Access DB has become troublesome
Have done gazillions of databases in Access 2000 & mostly in Access 2003 (2000 file format) and Access has always been very reliable. Any problems could always be fixed with compact and repair. Now I have an DB which is continuously misbehaving, and on different computers. (just one .mdb file that I move around) Most problems are with a tabbed "Menu" type form (with lots of buttons to open forms and queries) although I have deleted and rebuilt the form and the problems persist. Compact and repair has not fixed. I think that the only things I did dif...

Help with more than three conditions when formating.
Is it possible to have more than three conditions using conditional formatting? I have a list of five products in a column. I want to use a different color cell for each product. Product 1 would be yellow, product 2 would be blue, product 3 would be green. I know how to use conditional formatting to format each but I only seem to be able to set up three conditions. When you can't use Conditional Formatting (more than 3 formats), the next step is to use an Event Macro. See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm#case look at top for instructions to install, right click on...

[Urgent] Need Help on COM AddIn registry entries
Hi, I am having 2 COM AddIns for the TenderEnd hook... Both of them works well indivudually. But when I have both of them together, the AddIn that was added first is getting invoked and the second AddIns is not invoked. When I exit the POS and the registry entry of the second AddIn vanishes... Both the DLLs are registered... The registry entry is as follows... Hook Number: 000 Caption: AddInCaption1 Description: AddInDesc1 HookType: 15 ObjectName: AddIn1.class1 Parameter: 1 Hook Number: 001 Caption: AddInCaption2 Description: AddInDesc2 HookType: 15 ObjectName: AddIn2.class2 Parameter: 1 W...

Need help with a formula #2
I need to subtract 2 different sets of dates to get a total amount of days. Eg: (a-b)+(c-d) = e I then need to take the total (e) and multiply by 3 different integers if the total (e) is greater than >6 days,>10 days and >31days. This helps me keep track how long my company trucks are out of a Rail/Ship Yard. I can't seem to get the dates to subtract and get an integer(regular number). and I'm dead lost on the greater than stuff. Of course the boss drops this on me on my first day. Any help or comments will come highly appreciated. Thank you One way =A1*VLOOKUP(A1,{0,0;...

Help Please
I would be grateful if somebody could advise if there is a simpler way of deleting duplicated cells in a spreadsheet Spreadsheet Add1 Unique Add2 Add3 Add4 Populated via If Statement (Thanks to Frank) PCode Vb Code tagged to the end of a macro Range("B2").Select If B2 = E2 Then E2 = ClearContents Selection.ClearContents End If Range("C2").Select If C2 = E2 Then C2 = ClearContents Selection.ClearContents End If Oddly this works and the duplicated cell is deleted but my problem is that I would need to enter this code per cell and colu...

Coding Help: Copy Checked Rows to Another Sheet
Dear Excel 2003 Users, Has anyone ever done the following: On a worksheet, have a series of rows, where there is a place in Column A to place a checkmark. The user would go through and check the rows that are needed to create a "client to-do checklist". Somewhere on the sheet, there would be a button that would copy only the lines that are checked and either put them on a new worksheet or into a new workbook. If it is easier to delete the unchecked rows, that would also be great, I would base the initial document on a template to keep it intact. It would be greatly appreciated ...

Re: Help with copy pasteselection
Please Help. I am attempting to write a macro, which will copy and paste special from one worksheet to another. Date is a group of merged cells and is meant to be constant. I want the macro to search for the next available empty row thru range a11 thru a55 and then copy paste to this active cell, but my formula will not work and I am not sure where I am with it. Thanks in advance, Cy Sub Select_and_Activate() Worksheets("3294-C,1 of 4").Range("Date").Copy Worksheets("PS3368-P").Select ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Range("A11:A55").Select Worksheets...

Help in Creating Relationships in a table
Hi This is a follow to a previous question concerning relationships in a table. These are my tables I have in my database. Students StudentsID LastName FirstName HomeroomTeacher (ohter info relating to the student) Cases CaseNo_ID <PK> StudentID <FK> Categories CategoryID <PK> Category (e.g. School, Community, Individual, Peers, Family) Issues IssuesID <PK> Issues (text, e.g. lack of role models) CategoryID <FK> StudentIssues CaseNoID <link to Cases Table> IssuesID <Link to issues Table> ...

Help with simple formula
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C7832C.9F7EDE80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have the following formula to generate a full product number =3DCONCATENATE(B13,"-",C13,"-",D13,"-",E13) My dilemma is that I need to modify it so that the final - and E13 will = only be associated if E13 contains a value. At least I think that sounds = simple, just not sure about the exact string I need. Mike K ------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C7832C.9F7EDE80 Content-Type: ...

accumulating tasks PLEASE HELP
My users have tasks accumulating and I cant stop them. Some I cant even remove without renaming them. These tasks have nothing in them, They start at #1 and go. I found a user to have over 100 of them. Please I need help on this one. Windows 2000 Pro/ and Xp Pro. Outlook 2002 Exchange Server 2000 BlackBerry (BES) for the hand held NEXTEL/Blackberry ...

Pub. 2002-SP3 strange happenings
Goodness, WinXP here......Pub 2002-SP3 booklet Merged the address, etc. for the booklet. Now I'm correcting the addresses, etc. When viewing each page, at 66% the spelling of several names are misspelled. At 75% they are OK... what in the world is going on? Also, in this same file, do I have to SAVE each and every page as I go on to the next page? The formatting gets all gobbledegook for the entire book every time I open and close the file. arrrrgh. When I use the tab to add names in a column and use the cursor to see if all lined up evenly down the page, that messes...

Labans' PrintLinesClass help
Hi, I've used Labans' PrintLinesClass database to create lines about the detail section of my report. I have my fields set to can grow, so using this method draws the lines all the way to the bottom of the detail section. It works great when I preview or print the report. However I am also using Labans ReporttoPDF to export the report and when I do this the PrintLinesclass puts a thick black line down the right hand side of the report. I cant work out of to get rid of this line. can anyone help??? cheers ...

Need help with a query
Let me start by saying that I have very little experience in Access. I've learned what I know by "tinkering" around in it and a lot of the terminology I've seen on these boards is above my head. Here's the background to my question. I created an employee database that consists of one massive form with several tabs and on each tab there are several subforms. The main form was created from the Employee Header table and the subforms were created from queries from tables. The idea is when you open the form, you see an employee's basic info on the top ...

help. outlook 2007. not listing contacts
Hi all, i have a small problem in that some of my contacts are not listed in my contacts, example: in address bar type 'b' get a list of all my 'b' contacts, barbara, ben, bill, etc but none of them appear in my address book, or contacts. only listed if i add them to address bar. My question is: where are they stored cos I want to delete one or more. I think they are addresses i have only replied to and never 'created' but have used for new messages, by just typing the first letter and selecting from there. Help please. Many thanks in advance. Lepak Lepak Nera...

Bar chart help wanted
Hello to everybody ! I have this kind of data: TIME VALUE 0:00:00 0 0:00:34 1 0:00:35 1 0:01:00 0 0:01:30 0 0:01:33 1 0:01:55 1 0:01:59 0 0:02:00 0 0:02:10 1 0:02:15 1 0:03:00 0 0:03:05 0 0:03:07 1 0:03:55 1 0:08:00 0 and I need to create bar chart that would have a bar of the hight equal to 1 at each time value where the "value" in table (Y-axis) equals one (and also between "one"s values). In all other time values the Y value is zero ! Excel bar chart seems to omit all values that are not in the dataset ! I need to include also those time values that are not expli...

Pivot table help #11
I needed help with a Pivot table. In the attached excel sheet i am trying to use the Creatiion date (coloum X)as one of the filters in the pivot table. Could someone please guide me as to how i can filter with the Creation date as one of the pivot tables. Thanks Sammy ...

Help with profiles .pst files and roaming profiles
Hi all and thanks in advance for the future answers; Well, we have a enviromente that goes like this: 1 Domain Controller 1 Mail Server running KERIO MAIL SERVER 2 Terminal Servers running CITRIX PS 4.5 1 Server running the citrix console The problem: We have like 50 users now that connect to servers A or B and have their roaming profile working fine, all files and configs come and go, with the exception of the OUTLOOK profile. When i had to add SERVER B to the system, i had to copy users folders from server A and apply the same permissions one by one, otherwise outlook would not work and ...

Help rank features for future Dynamics GP releases
Each year, we ask customers to give us valuable insight into the enhancement of our products. When you give us your feedback and opinions, you help us refine our software to make it even more customer friendly. Please take a few moments to visit the URL below and complete the Product Advisory Board Survey now. This forum is an important way for us to get your opinion on our products, but this special opportunity is available for a limited time. https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/pabs -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. We w...

help: how protect formulas in workbook?
Can we locked cells with formulas from editing in one step? When I select cells with formulas in all worksheets by selecting all worksheets and give properties "locked" in Format -Cells-Protection tab and when I try to protect worksheet by Tools-Protection-Protect Sheet is not available. Can we protect all worksheet in workbook in one step or we must do it sheet by sheet? Thanks. spanic -- spanic ------------------------------------------------------------------------ spanic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=5105 View this thread: ht...

Spread Sheet Help again
Here it is hope someone can help me out one more time? I sell something for $25.00 or lower the fee is 5.25% ($1.31), But if its more $25.01 to $1,000.00 fee is 5.25% of the initial $25.00 ($1.31), plus 2.75% ($0.68)of the remaining closing value balance ($25.01 to $1,000.00) Cell H1 is $25.00 then Cell J1 is $1.31 (5.25%) Cell H1 is $25.01 then Cell J1 is $1.31 (5.25%)plus 2.75% or $1.99 Can I have them in the same cell somehow is this possable? Thanks for the help -- califman1961 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ califman1961's Profile: http:/...

Yes/No data field help
Hello- I have several fields in Access that are Yes/No data types but I want them to be 0,1 in the TABLE and have a check box in the Form. How do I do this? When I choose the Yes/No Data Type in the table it defaults to the checkbox but I am guessing I can change this to text I still get yes and no when I do Combo box I can change the choices to 0,1 but I am unsure then how to change the combo box to a checkbox in the form. Thanks! If the datatype is YES/NO then you can just delete the combo box and then drag and drop a checkbox on to your form. Then, in the checkbox's record...

HELP! Money Files and Backup files lost!!
I had a computer guy work on my computer and asked him to consolidate folders because we had folders all over the place and I wanted them all in a centralized location. As a result, Money can't find my files. I tried doing a search for *.mbf & *.mny files to no avail. The files that show up are EMPTY!! AND as luck would have it, BOTH my backup floppies are corrupt!! Can anyone help me find my files? The computer guy insists that he deleted nothing. I'm using Microsoft Money 2001. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as we're talking about 8 years of finanacial d...

Chart display help
How can I have the chart bars display the percentages and the data labels be the raw numbers? Is this possible? Hi, By default bar charts don't display percentages, however, you could create custom data labels by combing a calculation of the percentage with the actual value in another range and the using a program like the free XL Chart Labeler to pick up that range for the data labels. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm Suppose the numbers that are your Values are in C2:C10, create a new column by entering the following formula in D2 =C2/SUM(C$2:C$10) Copy this fo...