Help need for .net assembly in Workflow manager

A simple code (given below) creates a task  thro' .net assembly . I invoked
this code via console application & found that it is running fine. It is
creating task in CRM successfully.

The problem is : when I included it in Work flow manager, it displays that
"task completed" in workflow monitor but it is not creating a task in CRM .

using System;
using System.IO;
using TaskCreation.CRMWeb;

namespace TaskCreation
{
	/// <summary>
	/// Summary description for Class1.
	/// </summary>
	public class Class1
	{
		public Class1()
		{
			//
			// TODO: Add constructor logic here
			//
		}

		public void CreateTask()
		{

				//Setup crmservice
				CrmService service=new CrmService();
				service.Credentials=System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;

				// create a task
				task t1 = new task();
				// Define the subject of the task
				t1.subject = "Test Report";

                                Guid tid=new Guid();
				tid=service.Create(t1);
               }

}

}
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Try this one

//

using System;
using System.IO;
using TaskCreation.CRMWeb;

namespace TaskCreation
{
        /// <summary>
        /// Summary description for Class1.
        /// </summary>
        public class Class1
        {

                public void CreateTask()
                {

                                //Setup crmservice
                                CrmService service=new CrmService();

service.Credentials=System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;

                                // create a task
                                task t1 = new task();
                                // Define the subject of the task
                                t1.subject = "Test Report";

                                Guid tid=new Guid();
                                tid=service.Create(t1);
               }

}

0
Aamir
9/28/2007 12:16:41 PM
Are you sure the task isn't created - it will be owned by the SYSTEM user,
not yuor user account ?

Otherwise you'll probably have to setup debugging and step through the code
--
David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk

"krithi" wrote:

> A simple code (given below) creates a task  thro' .net assembly . I invoked
> this code via console application & found that it is running fine. It is
> creating task in CRM successfully.
>
> The problem is : when I included it in Work flow manager, it displays that
> "task completed" in workflow monitor but it is not creating a task in CRM .
>
> using System;
> using System.IO;
> using TaskCreation.CRMWeb;
>
> namespace TaskCreation
> {
> 	/// <summary>
> 	/// Summary description for Class1.
> 	/// </summary>
> 	public class Class1
> 	{
> 		public Class1()
> 		{
> 			//
> 			// TODO: Add constructor logic here
> 			//
> 		}
>

> 		public void CreateTask()
> 		{
>
> 				//Setup crmservice
> 				CrmService service=new CrmService();
> 				service.Credentials=System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;
>

> 				// create a task
> 				task t1 = new task();
> 				// Define the subject of the task
> 				t1.subject = "Test Report";
>

>                                 Guid tid=new Guid();
> 				tid=service.Create(t1);
>                }
>

> }
>
> }

Thanks yaar !   I found some problem in workflow.config file .

"Aamir" wrote:

> Try this one
>
> //
>
> using System;
> using System.IO;
> using TaskCreation.CRMWeb;
>

> namespace TaskCreation
> {
>         /// <summary>
>         /// Summary description for Class1.
>         /// </summary>
>         public class Class1
>         {
>

>                 public void CreateTask()
>                 {
>

>                                 //Setup crmservice
>                                 CrmService service=new CrmService();
>
> service.Credentials=System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;
>

>                                 // create a task
>                                 task t1 = new task();
>                                 // Define the subject of the task
>                                 t1.subject = "Test Report";
>

>                                 Guid tid=new Guid();
>                                 tid=service.Create(t1);
>                }
>

> }

Corrupt money data file
I've posted this on the Money UK site but with no reaction ; I wonder if I can reach a larger audience on here - I'm desperate to sort this out, thanks. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- On running Money, I received a message "Money has encountered a problem and needs to close" - no indication of what the problem was. I couldn't get past the splach screen I found article 836197 in the knowledge base which seems to covers this ; did what it advised, even to the extent of doing an uninstall and re-install, but ...

Help please with junk e-mails
I have set up outlook 2000 to send unwanted mails to a folder names Junk e mails, I have copied below part of the outlook 2000 help file, can anyone tell me exactly where I can find add in filters as I cannot find them anywhere. You can also filter messages based on a list of e-mail addresses of junk and adult content senders. There are third party filters, which are regularly updated, that you can add to Outlook. These filters have the latest lists of commercial and adult content senders. For more information, see the Outlook Web site at http://www.microsoft.com/outlook. Thanks in advan...

IF Function Help
How do I write a command that says: =if(a1=1&b1=a number, c1/d1,"na") How do I write the "a number" part? Hi Flutie99 Try: =IF(A1=1,IF(ISNUMBER(B1)=TRUE,C1/D1,"na")) -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "Flutie99" wrote: > How do I write a command that says: > > =if(a1=1&b1=a number, c1/d1,"na") > > How do I write the "a number" part? If I am reading your post correctly you want a cell to equal C1/D1 when A1=1 and B1= some some number and for the cell to = "na" otherwise =if(and(A1=1,B1=xx),C1/D1,&...

HELP: Need To Print Better Quotes
I am having a terrible time being able to print a good looking quote from MS CRM. it either prints the plain quote (Address, amount..etc) or i can print the product list (With no address, or nothing).. is there anyway to print a normal quote as others do where you can have the company informaiton and also all of the products that they are buying listed there? one would think that is the most basic feature that is not there.. don't you guys think? ANY help you can provide will be appreciated.. Thanks Quoteless In DC :-) Add a customized quote via Reports using Crystal. >-----Origin...

Publisher documents do not print. Help!
I just set up a new computer with an HP Deskjet 5440 and Microsoft Publisher 2003. Documents print perfectly from every software package except Publisher. Publisher documents don't print at all, even after I reinstalled the printer drivers. The entire document or just the pictures? If it is just the pictures, click the advanced print settings button in the print dialogue, graphics and fonts tab. Be sure "Do not print any graphics" is checked. Look on the HP site to be certain you have the most current driver. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?lc=en&cc=us...

Help in my VB Code .. to Delete
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0089_01C34629.B378D5B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable hi,=20 I have been trying to solve this problem since morning, and haven't = really come up with a solution. it is frustrating. please help. =20 i have a datagrid and got a delete column =20 <asp:datagrid id=3D"dgdocument" runat=3D"server" = AutoGenerateColumns=3D"False" EnableViewState=3D"True" = OnDeleteCommand=3D"DeleteCommand"> <Columns&...

Managing Data Table
Hi, I need help to wrap the tex in Data Table. If any one knows how to do it, please let me know. Thanks for your help in advance. Yogesh Hi Yogesh What version of PowerPoint are you using? What kind of table is it and how did it get there (e.g. insert -> table, or a table connected with a graph)? If it's a graph, is it an Excel graph or an MSGraph graph? Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "Yogesh" <Yogesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F68FDA89-6289-4341-8886-54C580...

Adding links to the manager taskpad
Hi, Trying to find out if it is possible to add custom links to either the store or HQ manager taskpad, and if so how. The HTML pages can quite easily be edited to add a href but then how to actually fire off an add-on? For example the 'Items' screen in the Store manager taskpad has the HTML line <a href="createnewitem">New Item</a> how is "createnewitem" used to fire off the Create New Item screen? thanks dave I would also love to know how the taskpad works in this respect. I was thinking of running the RMS Manager as a ...

GetPrivateProfileSectionName won't work in VC++.NET 2002
How do I get GetPrivateProfileSectionName function to work in VC++.NET 2002? It works fine in the 2003 version, but I can't get it to work in the 2002 version which is what I use at home. Z.K. Z.K. wrote: > How do I get GetPrivateProfileSectionName function to work in VC++.NET > 2002? It works fine in the 2003 version, but I can't get it to work in > the 2002 version which is what I use at home. > > Z.K. Oh, the error is that it is an undeclared identifier. I am assuming I need to include some header file, but I don't know which one though I did ...

Help building a filter on a form
Okay, I downloaded the Issue database template and simplified it greatly. Now, I can't get the "search issues" form to work. I have the following controls on my search form: Application (dropdown list) TextSearch (text field) I'd like to modify the existing code so that when I make an entry and click the "search" button, it will make the form footer visible (where the "browse_all_issues" form is imbedded as a subform). That part works. But, the next lines set the filter and turn it on... Me.FormFooter.Visible = True DoCmd.Mo...

suggested ways to manipulate XML files in .Net?
Hi everyone, I'm going to manipulate some XML files in my next project-- crawl through the tags, compare if file X has the same nodes as file Y, and if not, what the differences are and who's missing what. I'll also be comparing values between nodes in the two files, for when both documents do have the same named nodes. What .Net classes should I be looking at to accomplish these tasks? Thanks a bunch. Steve Hershoff wrote: > I'm going to manipulate some XML files in my next project-- crawl through > the tags, compare if file X has the same nodes as file Y, and...

All help is worthy
I have set up a simple database in excel, using barcodes (i found this easier to scan and lookup, than access) plus the people working with this will find it simple to use. I have however reached a giant full stop. The database is pulled from Dave Peterson's update log worksheet, which works very well, the problems is that on a lookup sheet( using Vlookup ) where the user scans the barcode it will pull all info from the "database" sheet in reference to the barcode, ie: barcode number, surname,forename,address, early greenfees purchased,mid purchased,late. Is it possible to manipu...

Integration Manager--log file name?
Is there any way to know the name of the log file (we're writing our logs to text file) from within one of the "After" integration events? If we're successful, we need to send the user an email telling them that the event is successful. We're currently cycling through the whole folder to find the latest one, but if there were a variable in the Integration Manager VBScripts that I could use, that would be much better. Thanks. PSC: If I recall correctly, IM has a Document Error and Integration Error event in the integration properties. Rather than looking at the...

Multi term search in Business Contact Manager with outlook 93
I have set up the Business Contact Manager add-on with outlook 2003 to track information on trade services I use from home. Is it possible to do multi term searches. E.g. Builders located in London with fax numbers ...

novice needs info
I am trying to construct player cards for a baseball game...what i need to be able to do is to type constants like at bats, hits, etc. from one sheet and have them appear at different locations on the second sheet(the actual card)...some information such as average or era...needs to be affected by a formula before appearing on the second sheet....also need to know how to draw lines...vertical and horizontal in the second sheet...help..i am a dummy when it comes to this...thanks... -- mac53 Can you post a example of what sort of data in sheet 1 . Any thoughts on layout ?? -- VBA Noo...

Need help with cursor spacing problem
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3173510125_666133 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hello: I�m trying to fill in a form that�s MS Word based. I�m using MS Office X on a Mac G4 with system 10.3.4. When I type, the cursor seems to have an extra space between the last letter and the place where I want to put a new one. In other words, I�m unable to align the cursor exactly where I want it to go. It makes typing almost imposs...

I can't see the image picture from the manager program
Using the Manager - Item Properties - Special Tab You can select the picture files that reside in the associated folder that is set by the Adminastrator - paths - pictures - folder location. The files sit on the backoffice PC and I can see the selected picture in the little window, via the Manager program no problem. At the Inventory PC, I set the Admin program to look at the server and file paths are set. I can see the picture files and select them but no image shows up in the little window. Anybody got any ideas what is causing this? Moe Register is looking local for photos, needs to ...

GP reports indicating good job managing payables?
Are there any good AP reports that you could recommend for showing performance of managing payables? Jon, What statistics do you want to measure? Volume of invoices processed? Volume of checks processed? What is your definition of 'good' payables management? I can think of a number of ways to use SmartList once you've defined what you want to measure. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com I've got a bunch of metrics that I built for managing our AP/PO processes. AP Vouchers by week, AP payments by week and AP vouchers per week ...

Help Everything is gone. It's all been deleted.
I went on excel last on Dec 5th and I saved before exiting as usual. When I opened the file today everything was gone. There is nothing there. The file it's saved as is still there but it's a new page. I don't know what to do. I need that information. HELP! Are you sure you opened the same workbook? What do you mean by "page"? Excel has pages only when you print. Do you mean a blank worksheet? Are there any other worksheets available or just the one blank one? Did you create a backup of the workbook when you saved? If you "need" the inf...

Macro needed
Hi all. I have a pricing docment Page 1, a selection of table names etc Page 2 is the pricing table as per number 1 on the 1st page Page 3 is the pricing table as per number 2 on 1st page and so on. What i would like to be able to do is if i remove say number 2 on the 1st page, that the pricing table on page 3 is removed, and so on. Is this possible. I assume the layouts and relating table names may have to be set up. Thanks Matt -- Matt Lynn Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-word-general/200912/1 See the article "How...

how do i import all emails and folders from sbcglobal.net into out
Do you have a question ??? Read the following http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "sysdyne" <sysdyne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:40E4C3CA-74DA-4534-AC01-F48E98772648@microsoft.com... > "sysdyne" <sysdyne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40E4C3CA-74DA-4534-AC01-F48E98772648@microsoft.com... <nothing> When you ask a question, don't limit yourself to the subject. It can be ...

Arrears Help Files
Hello all, I don't seem to have the help file for the Arrears transactions. I can't find it on my system don't see a reference to it in the main GP 10 help file. We have GP 10 SP 4. I looked in KB see no reference to that particular problem anywhere. TIA Anyone? On Feb 10, 8:12=A0am, Brian <nixtoo...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hello all, I don't seem to have the help file for the Arrears > transactions. =A0I can't find it on my system don't see a reference to it > in the main GP 10 help file. =A0We have GP 10 SP 4. =A0I looked in KB see= no...

NEED HELP!!!!!! CRM 3.0 Outlook Client error
I have two users with problem. They frequently are getting asked for their credentials when accessing CRM via their Outlook. The options are not set to have them prompt for their credentials. If when you supply the system with valid credentials, the system again another 5-7 times before throwing an error or let you in. But if the system lets you in, it will ask again when you try to navigate somewhere else. I have added the CRM url to the Intranet sites and have the option to automatically logon for Intranet sites in IE7. Both users are the new version for CRM 3.0 that is com...

Skipping Weekends on a CRM Workflow
Hi, I'm new to CRM. I'm actually trying to schedule a workflow task where a reminder email has to be sent after a specific due date has passed 4 business days later (Mon-Fri). Scenario: A task is assigned on Nov. 11 (Tue) is due 4 business days from that date, meaning the lead has to complete the task by Nov. 17 (the following Mon) or a notification will be sent. However, CRM seems to incorporate the weekend days as well (Sat & Sun), and I cannot seem to get my workflow to simply skip these 2 days. Hence it reads the task being due on Nov. 15 (Sat) instead. Is it p...

Thanks for the HELP
Thanks for the response. Working perfectly! -- Cheryl Do take a moment to re-post your feedback to the responder *in* your thread. It's more meaningful that way. -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- ...