Help! error while installing CRM 3.0

Hi,
During the installation of the CRM SBE 3.0 on SBS server 2003 premium,
performing binary install of Microsoft CRM server components, I got en error,
CRM 3.0 server setup failed, here is the last part of the crm30svrsetup.log.
 Installing MSCRM prepopulated data
08:49:50|   Info| Creating indices in MSCRM database
08:49:51|  Error| Install exception.System.Exception: Action
Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. --->
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The Microsoft Search service cannot be
administered under the present user account
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Setup.DatabaseInstaller.DatabaseUtility.ExecuteSql(InstallDatabase database, String sql, Int32 timeout)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.DatabaseInstaller.SqlScriptAction.Execute()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.DatabaseInstaller.DatabaseInstaller.Install(Int32
languageCode, String file, Boolean upgrade)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction.Do(IDictionary
parameters)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Action.ExecuteAction(Action action,
IDictionary parameters, Boolean undo)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Action.ExecuteAction(Action action,
IDictionary parameters, Boolean undo)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Installer.Install(IDictionary stateSaver)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.DatabaseInstaller.Install(IDictionary
stateSaver)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.ComposedInstaller.InternalInstall(IDictionary
stateSaver)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.ComposedInstaller.Install(IDictionary
stateSaver)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ServerSetup.Install(IDictionary data)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ServerSetup.Run()
08:49:51|   Info| Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server Setup Failed.
08:49:51|   Info| Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server Setup Setup did not complete
successfully.

Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed.
The Microsoft Search service cannot be administered under the present user
account

I upgraded SBS premium from SBS standard edition, installed SQL 2000 from
the Premium CD.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Cindy
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Emails #3

Document Viewer installer error

Please help #8

learning Excel #3

Error 550 Relaying denied

number format with leading 0

Help with importing data

Installing Active Directory connector?
We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My question is, do we have to install the active directory connector on the 2000 Domain server, or could we install it on the 2003 server? eotrue wrote: > We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a > 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on > 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to > move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My q...

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

CRM menu is dim
The "CRM" menu pad in my Outlook client is dim (disabled). Does this mean my CRM 3.0 client is not functional. I got the message following message after installing the 3.0 client for Outlook: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Many thanks for anybody who can help. KM Most of the time, in my experience, this means that it cannot connect to the CRM server. Do you have a connection to the CRM server? Try browsing to http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/20...

Viewing group calendars in CRM