HELP - CRM OUTLOOK 03-04-05

When i'm on Outlook, how can i know which user account i use?

but when i start Microsoft CRM, i know which user i am because i must log in!

Could you tell me, what is the problem?
I wish you understand what i said

Thanks to reply

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_42E90E06

Hi and thanks for posting your question.

When you launch Outlook, it will use the credentials that you use to log on
to the computer.  This will be a domain account, not a local machine
account.  When Outlook is launched for the first time, it will create a
profile for the user who is logged in that the time.  Sales for Outlook can
only have one profile per machine.  So only one user can install and use
SFO on each machine.  The user who will be using SFO must be the one who
installs SFO and they must also be an administrator on the local machine.

I hope this helps you out.

Mike Christl

You assume all risk for your use. � 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.
------=_NextPart_0001_42E90E06

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi and thanks for posting your question.
\par
\par When you launch Outlook, it will use the credentials that you use to log on to the computer.  This will be a domain account, not a local machine account.  When Outlook is launched for the first time, it will create a profile for the user who is logged in that the time.  Sales for Outlook can only have one profile per machine.  So only one user can install and use SFO on each machine.  The user who will be using SFO must be the one who installs SFO and they must also be an administrator on the local machine.
\par
\par I hope this helps you out.
\par
\par Mike Christl
\par
\par You assume all risk for your use. \'a9 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
\par reserved.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_42E90E06--

0
mchristl

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Need help with Auto Filter

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

Help with income/expenses

help with simple maths in excel

Outlook 2003

Need Query Help

Outlook OOF

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

Excel Problem

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

outlook 98 corperate forms