Handling a Web page as a image

To All:
Hello.  I'm hoping someone out there (in the great expanse
of the internet) knows how to save a Web page so that it
can be reduced in size.  I need to reduce the whole thing,
not just the photographs.  Anybody up on this?  Thanks.

0
Rai
4/21/2004 4:31:50 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Fetching Web Page Inconsistent
I have a program that fetches a web page using InternetOpenUrl and InternetReadFile. It works consistently on XP, but on some (not all) Vista (and apparently Windows 7) machines if doesn't. For the program and web page fetch to work the person must be logged in with IE and have a login cookie. When it's exhibiting the failure it returns a page that says the user is not logged in. But, he is. When the program sees a "You aren't logged in" page it has an option to go to the target page in IE. If the user chooses this option and goes to the page in the browse...

excel page numbering
How do I number every page in a workbook which has several tabs [SIZE="1"]To insert page numbers on multiple worksheets at the same time, click the first worksheet tab, and then hold down CTRL while clicking the other worksheet tabs. On the View menu, click Header and Footer. Click Custom Header or Custom Footer. To specify where you want the page number to appear, click inside the Left section, Center section, or Right section box. Click the page number button , and then click OK. A preview image of your header or footer will appear in the Page Setup dialog box. -- Rebel ------...

make the first page smaller
Haw can i make the fist page not so broad as page 3 and 4? In <4BEA43EF-2808-4BA2-B21C-A91A0ED0A9A2@microsoft.com> svende wrote: > Haw can i make the fist page not so broad as page 3 and 4? > Can't handle different size pages in same doc. make it the same size then trim it later. oh...page 1 can not be smaller than page 2 unless they are on different piece of paper (normally p2 is on back of p1). ...

Graph Question. Values from different pages. Not in same cell ranges.
Hi, I have an excel work book which keeps track of players averages in a dart league. Every week gets a different page. I would like pages for individual players, that will keep track of only 2 columns on a weekly basis, which I will use to make a graph. Because the stats are sorted by high average, the players don't always stay in the same cells. The long way would be for me to reference the necessary cells, week to week. I was wondering if there is a script that can do the following pseudocode. Using C1 in the current individual player's sheet. C1 = Where "Week1.Ce...

Portal web parts
I've created a page on the Business Portal that is one of those Primary Publishing List Parts for all of the items in Inventory. If a user selects an item in that list, other web parts subscribe to that and are automatically updated. Is there a way to somehow get a view of a document library to show a certain file from that doc library when the user selects something from the list? I realize this is more of a development question, but just wondering if it is possible. We're still running Business Portal 3, but could this be possible on version 4 also? Thanks. -Jo...

Can you retain msgs in Web Access afer deletion from reg outlook
Is there a way to keep messages that are deleted from web access from being deleted from regular Outlook and vice versa? If you use Exchange as your default location for Outlook, then no. Once = deleted from the server, it is deleted from your default store. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Carolyn asked: | Is there a way to keep messages that are deleted from web access from | being deleted from regular Out...

poor quality images in sent emails
Sometimes, I wish to include a small image inline with the rest of the text in my emails. However, the quality of the image sent is much poorer than the quality of the image pasted in (or inserted). It appears that the colour depth has been reduced. Does anyone know whey this is happening and how I can correct it please Thanks Neil Version of Outlook? What is the image format when you insert it? Are you using HTML or RTF? What mail client is the recipient using? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (V...

Can't manage NAV Plug-in with Web Interface icon
We are running NAV for Exchange plug-in on our Exchange 5.5 mail server. Works just fine. I used the management icon on the desktop (system was set up a couple of years ago by a vendor) to manage it. While IIS is installed, I was disabled long ago because we don't use OWA and I felt it was just a security exposure. Until about 2 weeks ago, the Exchange box was also our DC. We set up two replacement DC's and moved the FSMO's to the new "main" DC. Also moved the TS License Server as well as the DNS and out VPN server. I believe that that was the point at which the icon on...

Not Authorized to view this page
Hi Guys, I have recently installed CRM 1.2 onto a clients server running sbs2003. Since I needed sharepoint to run, I moved sharepoint to a different website. I created a new CRM website and installed it. It worked corectly. I have now had to change the ip address of the server and websites. I can log onto sharepoint without a problem, but CRM keeps giving me a 'You are not authorized to view this page' error. I also cannot log into workflow manager, 'I am told that the server localhost is not responding.' Can anyone give me a solution to solve this? Please real...

Displaying images
Hi, I wanted to create an application that can display RGB images. Can anyone give me any suggestions, tips, pointers, links to tutorials/samples et al. on whats the easiest way to do this? Hope to hear from someone out there. You need to create a HBITMAP (this can be done using CBitmap), create a compatible DC (using CreateCompatibleDC), and select it into that DC. Then you can use BitBlt or StretchBlt to draw from the compatible DC to the Window DC (usually within a WM_PAINT message). "Rookie" <dominicjoseph@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:%23qpzgJzbEHA.1004@TK2MS...

Problem with office web components
Hi, I have problem with office web components. I use PivotTable and ChartSpace objects. Into PivotTable I have four columns and ChartSpace is connect to PivotTable. (myChartSpace.DataSource = myPivotTable) When I run the application PivotTable shows columns. Chart shows SeriesCollection of this columns. I want to show only two of four columns in Chart. I try to delete SeriesCollection. myChartSpace.Chart(0).SeriesCollection.Delete(2); myChartSpace.Chart(0).SeriesCollection.Delete(3); But this doesn`t work. I dont know if is this possible, when is ChartSpace connect to PivotTable. Whe...

Adding Pictures/Web Pages to E-mail Template
I have a html newsletter I'd like to send out with MS-CRM. It was created with Publisher and saved as a single page html file. It contains graphics and text. Is there a way I can create a CRM E-mail template which will allow me to send out graphics that are displayed in the body of my e-mail? Thanks The way to do this is to first put your html page up on your web site - can be tucked away in a fodler on its own if you dont want people to go straight to it. Once you've got the page up there so it can be viewed over the net then: 1. Browse to the page in IE 2. Select all on p...

Money 2004 Budget Summary won't load on Home page
Hi, I have Money 2004. The "Budget Summary" on the homepage has stopped loading. It says "Loading..." but never does. Any ideas what's causing it and how to fix it? Here's what I tried so far: 1) Removed the Budget Summary from my home page and readded it. No luck. 2) Verified I have a budget loaded in the Budget Planner. The Budger Planner displays the budget summary correctly. 3) Looked in the FAQs but didn't see this particular problem listed. Thanks, Ted. ...

image send to bak
Hi i inset a picture in my sheet and i can not see the cell i want see the cells and put this picture back of the cells what must i do thanks In article <23A44024-40B3-4779-A5C9-0F490D12ED5F@microsoft.com>, bijan <bijan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > i inset a picture in my sheet and i can not see the cell i want see the > cells and put this picture back of the cells what must i do > thanks Pictures, except for watermarks (Format/Sheet/Background), live in the drawing layer "in front of" of the cells. You can adjust the transparency of the ...

CRecordSet
I'm converting from DAO to ODBC in C++. One of the problems I ran into is that DAO provides a DFX_CURRENCY exchange and ODBC doesn't have a RFX_CURRENCY. How do you handle currency/decimal types in ODBC data exhange? Thanks, Neil PS: Since MS is dropping support for DAO is ODBC the right direction to go or is there a better recommendation? You need to use RFX_Double for currency. AliR. "Neil B" <NeilB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:780C85BD-2DF8-4241-A59A-D67E27C37639@microsoft.com... > I'm converting from DAO to ODBC in C++. One of th...

my cursor moves off the bottom of the page when I type (2007)
I have a new installed version of Word 2007 it worked fine initially just this AM the cursor started to move off the bottom of the screen as I typed new lines how can I keep the cursor in the middle of the screen You are probably using a notebook with a touch pad mouse thing that is too sensitive and you are inadvertently brushing it when typing, Try reducing its sensitivity -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com...

Display image from sql database
I have an asp.net page that has an image control (named ImgSignature) inside a Panel. When the panel is visible, I want to get the image from the database varbinary(MAX) column and insert it into the asp Image control. I have the following code but is not working. Can someone help? Thanks. Using conData As SqlConnection = New SqlConnection(DBClass.GetCoreConnectionString) intPeopleLinkID = Convert.ToInt32(Request.QueryString("plid")) Const SQL As String = "SELECT [MIMEType], [SignatureImage] FROM [ClientS...

unfamiliar with how Excel handles data
I inherited a work excel spreadsheet from an employee who was fired and has no desire to help the company. My question: There is a table of info, say with: name, address, phone number, fax number, email. If you place the cursor in a box on the spreadsheet (different page) and type a number - say 1 corresponding to line 1 on the table - the info will then populate certain fields on the spreadsheet. Or, if I type "1" I get Joe Smith, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, phone, fax & email in 5 different fields. The number 1 does not actually appear on the spreadsheet, it simply "t...

saved publisher file opened with incorrect page order
I created book pages with two-page spread master pages and separate master page for first page. I flowed text, added objects and pictures. I saved often over 3 days. I now have 38 pages completed. When I opened the document today, the pages were out of order. (page 13 appears as page one (single page); other pages are not all in order. I have tried: inserting new blank pages, moving pages, etc. but am stymied. I have not resaved the document today so that I am left with document I first opened today. Any suggestions would be helpful. -- Ndlc Have you tried re-setting the public...

How do I get publisher 2007 to directly open to a blank page?
Is there a way to get publisher to open directly to a blank page rather than the annoying "Publisher tasks" panel? There used to be a way to turn that feature off but I can't locate it in 2007. In Publisher 2000 it is Tools, Options and uncheck "Use catalog at startup." -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Speedwagon" <Speedwagon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F0E0BF1E-C76B-4D79-9E51-540B227B7DAB@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to get publisher to open directly to a blank page rather > than > the annoying "...

Moving text within a multi page linked doc
I have a 60 page document with all text blocks connected and text flowing through. I need to select all text from the last 20 pages, cut and paste it at the beginning of the text. I can't seem to select text on more than one page? Is there a way to select text from page 40 thru page 60, cut from there and past in beginning of text? This is the way I would do it using Publisher 2000. It's ugly but it will work. Make as many of the first (dozen or so) as long and as wide Publisher will allow you. Next, cut or copy the text you want to move and Paste it in the location you w...

Page sorter tip failure
None of the page sorter tips work to change from page two to page one. Any ideas? Without know what steps you've tried, we can't answer your question. Also, which version of Publisher are you using? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Page Sorter Failure" <Page Sorter Failure@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E68ECC48-0991-4659-A0AE-C3A2032FA481@microsoft.com... > None of the page sorter tips work to change from page two to page one. > Any > ideas? View, status bar... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ ht...

Web Site Redirect
I recently reinstalled Win XP Pro on my wife's pc. The pc has 512mb of ram which is plenty for her use. The HDD is 160gb. SP2 is installed and all critical updates have been installed. I did keep IE6 rather than update to IE7 or IE8. The issue is that she plays online games at king.com and has for quite a while. Now when she trys to sign in with username and password as soon as she clicks into the username box, she gets redirected to a Radio Shack ad page and therefore can not sign in. I have done a lot of research and have found no fix for this problem. Some sugg...

is there a slide design that looks like two pages of an open book
I'm trying to make a presentation for a photo essay and I'd like to present it so each slide looks like two pages of an open book. Crystal Graphics has a book transition. http://www.crystalgraphics.com/presentations/transitions.gallery7.asp#click I think Glenna Shaw has a tutorial about how to do it yourself, but I can't find it. Ah, wait, here it is: http://www.powerpointmagician.com/articles/3Dtransitions.htm Julie Terberg created a nice book that animates page turns. To get her samples (which you can modify), go here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/template...

Images disappear suddenly after installing printers
I'm using Publisher 98' and 02' with WinXP. Since installing a printer, sometimes, images disappear (blank white box suddenly for no reason while editing. There's no specific action that causes it and no information in the help file When I select print, occassionally, it will ask if I want to convert the images to a compatible format. Sorry, I can' remember the exact message because it doesn't always display it. I've used it with 3 different printers. It is no because I'm using files created with 98' in 02'. I waste so much time editing important images ...