Get Runtime Error or Server Error in '/' Application

All of a sudden, we receive a Runtime Error or Server
Error in '/'Application when trying to save changes to
any data in CRM.  Cannot log cases, new data, or changes
to any existing Accounts, Cases, etc.  Any ideas?  I have
tried rebooting server, stopping and restarting all CRM
services, and have refreshed the link to the Server in
the Deployment Manager.
0
Michele
4/13/2004 7:02:33 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Michele, have you turned on dev errors and checked the application event
log?

Mike

------------
Greaterthantwo Media
http://www.greaterthantwo.com

Coming Soon: Send bulk email templates with file attachments from Outlook
and the web.
New Product: Printable and customizable Quotes, Order & Invoices with line
items for Outlook and the web.

"Michele" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All of a sudden, we receive a Runtime Error or Server
> Error in '/'Application when trying to save changes to
> any data in CRM.  Cannot log cases, new data, or changes
> to any existing Accounts, Cases, etc.  Any ideas?  I have
> tried rebooting server, stopping and restarting all CRM
> services, and have refreshed the link to the Server in
> the Deployment Manager.

0
Greaterthantwo
4/14/2004 2:45:12 AM
Check your event logs on the CRM web server and let us know what they say.

"Michele" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All of a sudden, we receive a Runtime Error or Server
> Error in '/'Application when trying to save changes to
> any data in CRM.  Cannot log cases, new data, or changes
> to any existing Accounts, Cases, etc.  Any ideas?  I have
> tried rebooting server, stopping and restarting all CRM
> services, and have refreshed the link to the Server in
> the Deployment Manager.

0
John
4/16/2004 12:30:32 AM
also are all users seeing this problem or just one user?

"Michele" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All of a sudden, we receive a Runtime Error or Server
> Error in '/'Application when trying to save changes to
> any data in CRM.  Cannot log cases, new data, or changes
> to any existing Accounts, Cases, etc.  Any ideas?  I have
> tried rebooting server, stopping and restarting all CRM
> services, and have refreshed the link to the Server in
> the Deployment Manager.

0
John

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Relay from unstruted server

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Relay Servers?

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Error in Outlook Today

Microsoft Exchange Server

Getting the BCC field by default.

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Getting rid of selection

error 553

Workplace Queues

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

80070005 error #2

Get info from Fidelity
I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market fund information. How can I make it download money market fund info? In microsoft.public.money, Peter Tso wrote: >I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my >Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and >bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market >fund information. How can I make it download money market >fund info? Fidelity does things a differently th...

Get Xml from web .
This is a link to an address where I would like to access xml. http://setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu/fcgi-bin/fcgi?cmd=user_xml&email=XXXX The XXXX is the email address of a user. All I want to do is access the xml and view it in a datagrid. I have read several tuturials and articles and have not been able to find something that would explain how to do this. Does anyone know of a sample code or something close I could use as a reference. I am using visualstudio.net. and visual basic. THX Take a look at using the following classes on your app: HttpWebRequest HttpWebResponse DataSe...