Get Object ID of selected records

Hi,

   Is there any way to get object ID of all selected records from view. I
need to pass objectId of all selected records to 3rd part site in query
string on button click in CRM.

Thanks,
Pankaj Rana

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Event ID 1016 logged for sending an email
I recently emailed a co-worker (at 11:42am). I was then later shown a security log that showed Event ID 1016 was logged at 11:42am saying that I accessed her mailbox. I did no such thing! I've researched the knowledgebase and found some info on this topic, but can anyone tell me how I can definitively clear my name? Has this happened to anyone else - simply sending an email caused 1016 to log? I realize that checking the other person's calendar could also do this, but I don't think I did that either. My job could be on the line. Thanks for any help you can provide. (...

2004 trial, how do I get rid of it?
My trial is over, and I want my Money 2002 back. Does anyone know how I can do that? The easiest way is to use control panel->add/remove programs to remove the 2004 trial pieces (there are two programs to uninstall). Then reinstall 2002 and use the backup file created when you first installed Money 2004 - it'll be named something like My Money.M10. Any transactions entered in the trial which you want to keep will need to be re-entered into the 2002 version, as you can't downgrade a file from 2004 to 2002. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.co...

Sql to find record in a hierarchical chain
Hi, lets say I have a table with 2 fields: myTable Field 1 - ref Field 2 - parentRef Now in the structure there could be numerous chains until you get to the top of the hieratchy (where the ref field = parentRef field). ie ref parentRef 111 222 222 333 333 444 444 444 so in this 444 is top of the chain (there will be many other records as well that are nothing to with 444 and are part of their own hierarchy). So how do I easily relate 111 to 444. Ie how do i find the ultimate top parent for a given 'ref' field. Hope anyone can give me some pointers ...

Where to get missing msvcp70.dll?
After I uninstalled a bunch of software, when I run an app it says app failed because msvcp70.dll was not found. Re-installing that app does not help. I guess I need to restore the missing msvcp70.dll. What is the official way to get it? Some sites offer this file for download but I'm not sure the files are genuine. In my system32 folder there is msvcp50.dll, msvcp60.dll, msvcp71.dll, but no msvcp70.dll. It is not in the recycle bin either :( "james" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:#XS21G1gKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > After I un...

Automating Auditing of Directory Service Objects
Hi. Is there a way to automate the deployment of Auditing settings to the OU's in AD? I only have a handful so it doesn't have to be TOO efficient. These have to be deployed automatically (via script, command line or whatever) if at all possible. Is this possible? If so, where can I start looking? Thanks! On Wed, 19 May 2010 06:42:49 -0700 (PDT), Neil <neilriches@googlemail.com> wrote: >Hi. Is there a way to automate the deployment of Auditing settings to >the OU's in AD? I only have a handful so it doesn't have to be TOO >efficient. These ...

get rid of macro option at startup
I created and then deleted a macro in an Excel file. Why do I still get the warning box (i.e. the one asking if I want to enable or disable macros) when I open the file? Is there a way to get rid of this since I no longer have macros in this file? Thanks. Brad You need to delete the empty module.! Bill K "Brad Rench" <brench@comcast.net> wrote in message news:kSOdnb0Jjst9afaiXTWJkg@comcast.com... > I created and then deleted a macro in an Excel file. > > Why do I still get the warning box (i.e. the one asking if I want to enable > or disable macros) when I o...

AOL IMAP account
I have set up AOL email account as IMAP type and keep getting pop up in outlook " your IMAP server wants to alert you the following: Can't read attachment for message 6438. this pops up for many times and each time the number is different. new profile same issue. Office Version:Office 2007 Operating System:Windows Vista / Windows 7 - same issue. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently p...

Exchange 2003 SP1 to get DST patch & Exchange 2000 patch is available to anyone for $4,000
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C746B0.CFF31030 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable http://blogs.technet.com/hied_west_blog/archive/2007/02/01/dst-2007-updat= e-outlook-time-zone-data-update-tool-released-february-1-2007.aspx In the "New Highlights" section: "Exchange Server 2003 SP1 will now be = supported for an updated version of the Exchange CDO patch to be = released shortly." and "DST Hotfixes for products in Extended Support can now be purchased for = ...

Visio 2003--Can't drag objects from templates into flow charts.
Utilizing Visio 2003 in an Microsoft XP environment, I have not been able to drag objects from templates onto flow charts. I do not understand why. ...

Query to hide duplicate records
I recall that this used to easy in previous versions (Unique values only ??), but in 2007, I can't get this to work at all. I have a table with our companie's job numbers in it. The job numbers show up multiple times because of different phases of the project: ProjNum ProjDescription 3077 Univ. of Vermont/UC/LEED 3077 Univ. of Vermont/University Commons: Building Fee 3077 Univ. of Vermont/University Commons: Excess Professiona... I need to jut have a single listing of each project number, otherwise, I get repeated records in the query that looks at this information (which ...

selecting a cell
I seem unable to select a single cell, or a single row--click on one in the normal manner, and the two below also highlight, then delete or whatever command is given. If I input a number/text, that just goes into the one cell. tapping F8 increases this to two wide and three high automatically selected. Also, very slow to do almost anything. Thanks Pat, Are you by any chance using Excel 2007? If so there is a known bug that causes multiple cell selection and I understand this has been reported to Microsoft. If you take the zoom level up and down this is reported to cl...

Getting kicked of outlook2003
Every time I print directly after I get kicked offline Do you mean that Outlook closes? "jp614" <jp614@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:150AB89F-0A3D-4D31-B2EF-0E3E1A852199@microsoft.com... > Every time I print directly after I get kicked offline No, It completely boots me off the network. When I loose connection to Outlook it takes my computer offline--looses connection... "Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote: > Do you mean that Outlook closes? > > "jp614" <jp614@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > ...

Outlook 2007 error event id: 35
Per hour i receive about 12'000 of these errors in the event viewer on my vista laptop. And usualy my outlook at some point just goes into the "not responding" mode. Then I have to kill the process from the task manager to be able to reopen outlook just to see it freeze again after a couple of seconds. I tried the whole stop indexing service and reinstall index service procedure to no avail. Does anyone else have a solution to this very anoying problem? Fred putzhilfe@gmail.com <putzhilfe@gmail.com> wrote: > Per hour i receive about 12'000 of these errors in the...

Excel for Customer History Records
Hello, can anyone direct me to an existing template that can be used to track customer enquiries and feedback. It needs an efficient way of recording follow up & response conversations. In a standard workbook layout if you type loads of text into a column (say 'follow up' for instance), it pushes all the rows so far down the spreadsheet it quickly becomes unwieldy. If anyone can help I could e mail an example of what we're using now (awful) and after having a chuckle at our expense maybe you can suggest something more appropriate. We're running 2003. Many thanks --...

get rid of extra spaces between paragraphs worked only once.
Changed style from Word 7 to Word 3, used help online, but still have 2 left with spaces I cannot get rid of on my last page. Got any help for me? -- Only fools and bigots prefer French over Spanish to be taught in public or private schools. In the Styles pane (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S), right-click the style name and choose Modify from the context menu. In the Modify Style dialog box, click Format, Paragraph. Make sure that Line Spacing is what you want, and that Spacing Before and Spacing After are both set to zero. Click OK. To transfer the style definition to the attached template, d...

Highlight color for selected items
How can I find out what color is used for highlighting selected items (for example in Windows Explorer)on a users computer? Normally it is a blue color, but a user can change that. "Urban Olars" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:071c01c3c941$3db2c890$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How can I find out what color is used for highlighting > selected items (for example in Windows Explorer)on a users > computer? > Normally it is a blue color, but a user can change that. See if it's GetSysColor/COLOR_HIGHLIGHT. -- Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP] Take a ...

Routing Restrictions button unavailable (gray) no matter what options selected in IMS-->Routing tab
I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4. In Connections-->IMS-->Routing Tab, my "Routing Restrictions" button is unavailable (greyed-out) no matter what options I select. Any suggestions? Thank you. Try installing Exch Admin prog on other machine, apply SP4 and see if you can change it from there. Post back with details. ryanadmin wrote: > I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4. In Connections-->IMS-->Routing Tab, my > "Routing Restrictions" button is unavailable (greyed-out) no matter > what options I select. Any suggestions? Thank you. ...

Get firefox- The fastest web browser in the world!
FireFox is a web browser created by Mozilla,it's the fatest web browser in whole world download now from site: http://hot-firefox.blogspot.com/ joke-master wrote: > FireFox is a web browser created by Mozilla,it's the fatest web > browser in whole world > download now from site: > http://hot-firefox.blogspot.com/ > If you don't mind it's memory leaks. If you re-boot each day it may not be a problem for you. Al ...

EXTRACTING UNIQUE RECORD BASED ON CONDITION
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C781BF.08FB92F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello everyone! I would like to extract unique records based on a condition. For = example, how to extract unique record from column 'B' when column 'A' = has "AP" or any other desired condition. The data is as follows: A B =20 MI 70056542=20 MI 70056543=20 AP PATRICK CUDAHY INCORPORATED=20 AP PATRICK CUDAHY INCORPORATED=20 AP SUGAR CREEK ...

Can we get newsgroups with Windows Live Mail?
Currently we have WindowsXP, SP3, OE. How will Windows7 get newsgroups? Will these be part of "Windows Live Mail" as they are in OE? Please help, Frank Newsgroups work virtually the same in WLMail as they do in OE. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Frank Martin" <fm@general.com.au> wrote in message news:uybUM2d2KHA.2284@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Currently we have WindowsXP, SP3, OE. > > How will Windows7 get newsgroups? Will these be part of "Windows Live > Mail" as they ...

excel 2007
I have data that looks something like this account#, invoice amount 1, 50 1, 70 1, 80 2, 10 2, 50 2, 52 2, 50 3, 10 4, 30 I need a way to combine all the invoice totals for each account so I have results like this 1, 200 2, 162 3, 10 4, 30 Any suggestions on how to go about doing this? I thought I had done something similar to this with filters before in Excel 2003, but I can't figure out how I did it. Thanks! You can use subtotal or a pivot table in the pivot put the account numbers in the row field and the invoice amount in the data, in subtotal use at each change in account numb...

Selecting a column with an integer
Sub ColumnSelection() ' Selecting a column with an integer ' Please show me how to eliminate the use of Cells(1, 1) Dim r As Integer Dim c As String Dim numericcolumn As Integer Dim alphabetcolumn As String numericcolumn = 4 ' in practice 4 is the resultant of an equation alphabetcolumn = "=CHAR(" & numericcolumn + 64 & ")" Cells(1, 1) = alphabetcolumn ' I like to eliminate the use of Cells(1, 1) c = Cells(1, 1).Value ' I like to eliminate the use of Cells(1, 1) Cell...