Form Size and Scroll Bars

Hello All,
We have added a number of fields to the opportunity form.  For some reason
when the form loads the scroll bar goes all the way to the bottom of the form
and the user has to scroll back up to the top of it.  Any ideas why this
might be happening?

Thanks!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,
Check out JScript in your onload event of opportunity. Is there any code
which is moving the focuss to some field at bottom of form?

--
PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post is helpful or not for our
feedback.

uMar Khan :: Freelance Consultant
Email Contact :: imumar at gmail dot com

"MDV1457" wrote:

> Hello All,
> We have added a number of fields to the opportunity form.  For some reason
> when the form loads the scroll bar goes all the way to the bottom of the form
> and the user has to scroll back up to the top of it.  Any ideas why this
> might be happening?
>
> Thanks!

Organization Forms #2
Unable to see the "Organization Forms" library in Outlook 2003. Anybody experience this ? I've created the folder below "EForms Registry" in ESM, checked permissions but the library does not show up. Enviroment: Exchange 2003, SP1,4-Node cluster, 3 Virtual Servers, Public Folder tree on 1 Virtual Server. Any help would be appreciated ! -Mike ...

Criteria to return all records if selection from form is null
Hi, I'm trying to pass multiple query criteria from form controls. I'm using the following type of syntax for the criteria: Like Nz([Forms]![ViewEdit Completed Procedures]![SelectOBy],"*") And this works fine for the fields where there are no Nulls in the data, but if there are Nulls in this field I don't get those records. Quite understandable since Like "*" doesn't return Nulls. What I'm trying to do is to return all records when there is nothing chosen in the selection box on the form. I've tried a bunch of different IIfs wi...

Re: 'Scrolling' bitmaps
"Giovanni Dicanio" <giovanniDOTdicanio@REMOVEMEgmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > I did this kind of things using DirectDraw. A final note: if I recall correctly, the DX7 SDK also offers examples of mixing DirectDraw and MFC. (However, I think that doing some web search will give interesting results for that.) Giovanni ...

Greyed out series order scroll bar
Hi everyone, I've set up a chart with 3 data series (Excel 2003) and have formatted them to columns (2007), line(2006) and area(2005). In the data Table the order of the series seems to be altered by the way the data is plotted i.e. ordered - area, line, column even though the original data are entered in the correct order on the spreadsheet. I tried to change data series order by right clicking on a series and choosing series order but the scroll up and down are greyed out and only one series shows. I've tried to select all 3 sets of data to re-format but can't do it Wha...

How do I auto sum on a form in publisher
I am trying to create a form that would auto sum columns like Excel. I can't figure it out! About the only way is to insert the Excel form as an Object. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Dawn" <Dawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD9B3D05-A0C5-4095-AB55-BC627D57DB50@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create a form that would auto sum columns like Excel. I can't > figure it out! ...

"change order form"
Does anyone have a change order template that I can review? ...

error bars when breaking the y-axis
Jon - I think this question is directed towards you. I have implemented a version of your broken y-axis scheme. My data looks like the following: sample average avedev negative control 0.36252361 0.029793573 sample 1 3.265795907 2.878954305 sample 2 0.149275395 0.035304333 sample 3 73.57998574 2.237144009 sample 4 0.346937718 0.02837823 sample 5 4.636386221 0.089703534 sample 6 709.7039626 16.33742397 sample 7 1.157628293 0.667009325 negative control ...

Upload Form From MS word 2000
If there is anyone ot there that can help me out with this issue, I would be eternally greatful. I have created a form in ms word and I need this form added to my Website. There's only one problem. . . . I haven't the darndest idea as how to upload the stinking form!!!!!! In Desperate Times, Karl D. Ross Address this question to a word newsgroup or a html ng, not to the Microsoft CRM ng. -- Brandon IT Director Office Equipment & Supplies at http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Karl D. Ross" <diamondross1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1fc301c352fc$9...

SCroll bar on a static control
hi friends ,i m drawing image when i m calling this function ...now i have to need a srollbar on where i m drawing the image in a static text control (m_ImageRect).. some one can plz help me i will appriceate ................ void CThumbnailDlg::DrawSelectedImage() { CDib dib; CFile ImgFile; CString strPath; RECT DesRect, SrcRect; strPath=pArray->GetAt(m_nSelectedItem); // read the image file ImgFile.Open(strPath, CFile::modeRead); dib.Read(ImgFile); ImgFile.Close(); SrcRect.left = 0; SrcRect.top = 0; SrcRect.right = dib.m_pBMI->bmiHeader.biWidth;...

Combobox dropdown list size on Vista
I'm testing our app on Vista and discovered problems with the size of the dropdown list of our comboboxes. The dropdown list is always the minimum size (enough to hold a single item) on Vista. We set the combobox size correctly and they work fine on Win2000 and WinXP. Our comboboxes are owner-drawn, so that is probably the cause, but I'm not sure how to fix it. I'm not sure what would be different on Vista (I've run lots of programs and not seen this problem), but maybe you could post some of the code for your combo box (specifically where it's drawn) and that might ...

Force rounding up in form
I have a calculation that converts markup to margin in a form. Basically, when a user types in a value in one text box, the result in another text box will be the corresponding margin. The calculation is encoded in the vba of the form. My problem is that some of the numbers are not rounding up properly. For instance, a markup of 8.75 should convert to 8.1, but instead showing as 8.0, the raw data is actually 8.04597759246826. I would think using a text box format of 0.0 should round it up, but it's not working. I need it to display 8.1 at both the form and table levels for auditing p...

Export from a form
I know there are several ways to programatically export, like docmd.transferspreadsheet, but I want to export data from a form. I however do not want the file button available to my users. I thought this might work DoCmd.DoMenuItem , acfilemenu, acExport, , acMenuVer70 but it did not. Basically all I want to do is have a command button act like what happens when you click file, export. I want the user to click the button, and then select the location and the format to export to. Am I on the correct track with the DoMenuItem? Nevermind, I figured it out. I guess it helps to keep rea...

Stacked Bars
Hi. I would like to create a stacked bar chart that actually has two stacked bars for each "X" category. Series 1 is in b3 through b7 Series 2 is in c3 through c7 Series 3 is in d3 through d7 Series 4 is in e3 through e7 I would like to stack series 1 and 2 together and series 3 and 4 together. Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Mike. .. If you stagger your data, you can create side-by-side stacked columns. Jon Peltier has links to instructions on his web site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html Mike wrote: > Hi. I would like to create a st...

Formula bar disappeared--VIEW menu no help
OSX 10.3.5 Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac PowerPC G4 Not sure what's happened, but my formula bar is no longer displayed. Selecting FORMULA BAR from the VIEW menu has no effect. Help! I really need to be able to see my formula bar. Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Ann -- Ann Norcross NCSU Department of Chemistry mailto:ann_norcross@ncsu.edu Have you tried Tools-Options-View and make sure there's a check mark i "Show: Formula Bar" -- Cutte ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Cutter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?...

Search Form
I have read some help articles on sub forms, however, have yet to find the solution that helps me. Some groups have stated that this is not known, however I know there has to be an easy solution: I have a form that also has a subform. The two are linked by a field, [Eno]. When I add records, etc, everything works beautifully. However, If I wanted to search the form from a SUB-FORM field [EMPLOYEE] from the MAIN form, It will now work. I started the search with a unbound text box, - after update which will be the search terms, however, I am trying to figure out VBA code that will ...

Close Forms
I have a "Main Menu" switchboard style form that has numerous buttons that open forms. Each button opens a form, and each form has a menubar/toolbar that has a "Exit", "Main Menu", "Filter", etc. buttons at the top. Once I open a form and press the "Main Menu" button, the original form stays open. How can I close this form using this "Main Menu" button. I am not sure where the vba code would be. Thank You - Tim In the On Click event of the "Close Form" button, put 2 lines - one to reopen the Main Menu form and on...

Quick Launch tool bar
I have tried copying the items from the quick launch bar to other profiles but it doesn't keep the order in tact. It sorts them. Is there any way to keep the icons in order as in the original profile? Thanks. -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > I have tried copying the items from the quick launch bar to other profiles > but it doesn't keep the order in tact. It sorts them. Is there any way to > keep the icons in order as in the original profile? > > Thanks. Try to copy (at your own risk ...) [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Window...

Access 2007 form view search box
I have Office 2007 (moving up from Office 97) and am developing a database using Access 2007. In form view, at the bottom with the record selector is a search/find dialog box. It searches every field in the database however I want to limit it to searching only selected fields. Can I get at the code for this search function or do I have to turn off the navigation buttons and build my own record selector and search funtion? Thank you. -- JBM Jim, I don't think you can configure that search box in the horizontal scroll bar of A2007. Perhaps you could add something like this: ...

Reports and Forms Customizations After Migration to GP8
Hi i have migrated my Test Server to GP 8 and i Exported the Modified Reports and Forms and imported them again to the Test Server, the screen Labels are updated to the new lables but the fields formats didnt update for example the phone field format returned to the original. how can i solve this issue? regards Nader Formats are not transferred using packages. You will either need to keep your original forms and reports dictionaries and upgrade them, or remake the format changes. I would suggest recording the format changes using a macro, so they can easily be re-run if required. ...

Pub '03 file size half in revisions
We made a 15 page booklet and the first time it was 10mb when saved. As it was changed 2 or 3 times it gradually became a 5mb file. e added some text and it appears to be intact but the filw size dropping in half doesn't seem right. Is it? -- Sam If the file is opening okay and all the objects are intact, I'd think it would be great it is a smaller file. The question here is how are you making a 15 page booklet? Publisher works in groups of four in booklet setup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sam ...

How to set exchange mailbox size limit
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_008A_01C41BDF.30CC9F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How do I set a big 3 gb mailbox for just one user in Echange 2003 Thnaks ------=_NextPart_000_008A_01C41BDF.30CC9F70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-...

exit form button and BeforeUpdate form event
I have an exit form button where I just want to confirm with the user if they want to save or not, if they don’t it closes the form, but if they do it saves the record before closing. Things have worked great in other forms with a simple BeforeUpdate event programmed on the form: Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) Dim intresponse As Integer intresponse = msgbox("Save changes to this record?", vbYesNo, "Confirm Save") If intresponse = vbNo Then Cancel = True End If End Sub But now I have a particular form where I want to do some...

Outlook 03 / Custom Forms
Just upgraded to '03. Have used a custom contact form in Outlook 00 and XP successfully. When trying to open a contact based on this form, Outlook 03 says "This custom form could not be opened. Will use an Outlook form instead. Contact system admin." If I go to the forms library and try to open my custom form I get a similar message. But guess what this behavior is inconstant. Other times the custom forms are no problem. What give? Have you tried clearing the forms cache? Are you using the form in an Exchange public folder? There is a bug in Outlook 2003 with public fo...

Crossover Arc Size
I've been working on a relatively large flow chart and have made the sheet size A0 (1189mm x 841mm). I am finding that the crossover arcs for connector lines are quite small when I set the Printer Paper size to reduce everything on to Tabloid. I can barely see that they are crossover arcs. Is there a way to change the size of the arc? It doesn't seem to change by changing the lineweight for the connector lines. I have the line weight set to 09. SteveK File / Page Setup / Layout & Routing - Line Jumps "SteveK" <sk-reeemovethis@dolby-reeemovethis.com> wrote i...

Help with Form code
Need help and not sure where to start. I have an input form with several tabs. On the first tab is where the general vendor and customer info is entered. I added a fourth tab to 'monitor' two of the vendor’s decisions. Tab one has an option group with 5 programs. Tab 4 has an option group for Yes we concur or No we don’t. There are nine radio buttons (not in a group) that need to be checked (all reasons that apply) if we don’t concur. There is also a comment text field that must be filled out if option groupConcur = No. On tab 4, I’d like the option groupConcur, radio butt...