Font usage legality

If I want to use a certain font on my business cards and
brochures, and my company logo, is that legal?
0
John
7/31/2003 1:25:54 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

changint the font in outlook
In outlook I have 3 email accounts and each account has its subfolder. I would like to change the size of the font of the column and text and so on but it is very annoying to do this for each column from "customize view > other settings". Is there a way to change the font at a time for all folders? Outlook is a good program but there is a lot to be improved!!!!! Customizing things takes ages and drives one up the wall. Define your own view and apply it on first use of the folder or modify the default Messages view. The last method only works for folders that are still in this...

Cell Font Default Change
Hi All I want to change the default font for my Excel spreadsheets to Times New Roman. I have tried going into Tools ~ Options ~ General and changing it there and closing Excel, but all it does is to change the font in the display type box up the top and not the actual text in the cells. Any ideas how to change the default text to Times New Roman in the actual cells? Cheers Nick You need to specify a deafult template with th settings. Create a new workbook and set up your default settings, then save it a book.xlt in the XLstart directiory under ..program files/microsof office/offic...

font used in Help Topics
My kids downloaded hundreds of fonts, which made my computer very sluggish. Unfortunately, I seem to have deleted the font that Outlook Express 6 Help Topics is in. Now it comes up in Greek. I backed up all the deleted fonts on CDR so I can reinstall the necessary font, if only I knew which one it is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Font Error in Working Budget Page
Hi all, i am using Money 2007 for a few days now. There seems to be a font error on the savings and spending budget. In the Column % of income i get a japanese font, so I cannot see how many percent of my Income will spent. Hey but thats the point. What Do i have to do. I am using a german xp sp2. Michael Michael, I'm having exactly the same issue that you describe. I'm using WinXp English so I guess OS Language is not the reason. Hope that some one can give us a clue in resolving this issue. Hi, I have a portuguese XP and I'm having the same issue... Thanks in advanc...

font size in a drop down list
when I click the arrow for a drop down list the font appears too small If the dropdown list is a combo box from the Control Toolbox, you can change the font. Right-click on the combo box and choose Properties. Click in the font cell, and click the ... button. Choose a font and size. However, if the dropdown is a combo box from the Forms toolbar, or from Data Validation, the font size can't be changed. kennedy wrote: > when I click the arrow for a drop down list the font appears too small -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tipte...

Newbie: Fonts
Hi, I am trying to create a catalog merge. In the text fields I have some "Bla..bla-then get value from the field-then more bla..bla." I cannot change the bla..bla portions to "Lucida handwriting" whereas the field portions can be formatted that way. For the bla..bla portions some fonts work, others don't. Any help?? ...

"Italicized" Regular Font
rardware: Lenovo Thinkpad T500 OS: WinXP Pro SP3 Office 2002 SP3 In Word, when using the Arial Black Regular font in normal text, everything appears on screen as expected. When using Arial Black Regular in WordArt, it shows as Italic. Even if I select Italic in WordArt, the appearance does not change from Italic. How can I remedy this? This problem does not occur on other PCs, nor with other fonts on this PC. I noticed the same effect recently. I thought perhaps it was a result of the WordArt shape I'd selected (I use WordArt very infrequently, so I'm not an expert)....

Why cant I change fonts from default on writing pane
I have just changed from Outlook Express to Outlook because of the new Windows 7. However in Outlook you cannot change the fonts from default text in the writing pane while in HTML format. Is this a blip in the system or is it just that Outlook doesnt cater for creative people who want to change their text! You dont have this trouble in Outlook Express. ...

How to color font(numeral) on selected two digits from a 3digit ce
My excel data contains three digit combination on each cell. To find selected two digit on a three digit cell data, I need to color font or shade due to my thousands cell datas. Can this be possible? Please provide detailed info. Hi ghinzrey, Can't understand the question. Can you make it a bit clearer what you want to do including a sample of data etc. -- Regards, OssieMac Hi, Suppose your 3 digit number are located in the range C1:M1000, and the 2 digit number you want to mark is in cell A1 then To conditionally format your cell(s): In 2003: 1. Select the cell you want to f...

Defalut Font settings in Excel
The font appers in italics format whenever I open my Excel. :confused: Please help me find a way of changing this default setting. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Format menu - Style - in "Normal Style", click Modify and you can change the font style to regular. jitensanghvi wrote: > The font appers in italics format whenever I open my Excel. :confused: > Please help me find a way of changing this default setting. > > -----------...

missing fonts in Word 2007
The list of available fonts with my Home and Student version of Word 2007 is nothing like the fonts MS claims are shipped with Word 2007. For example, I'm missing Gill Sans MT which used in a built-in theme. What gives? When you installed Word, did you do a Custom Install? Maybe you overlooked a box somewhere that asked which fonts to install. Or do you maybe have a printer that restricts you to using fonts that are installed in the printer? Try changing your Default Printer Driver. On Mar 29, 4:37=A0pm, treeline sue <no...@anywhere.com> wrote: > The list of availa...

CHANGING FONTS IN OUTLOOK
My wife can barely read the small fonts in Outlook. I went into Help and it said to go to the the toolbar under View and click format. There is no format. How can I change the fonts for the folders and shortcuts in the Inbox? Help! Jerry Jerry, What you need to do is open the e-mail. Rather than just seeing it in the Preview Pane. Double click on the message so it opens a new window. You'll see Format there. Good luck. Regards, Ash. ...

how can I change font color after bulletpoints?
I'm attempting to create a tiered bulletpoint list. I indented my 2nd point and changed the color to red. All text after the point is also red now. Any attempt to highlight the text and format it back to black changes the bulletpoint color t o black as well. I would like to be able to alter just the bulletpoint symbol color and retain whatever text color I want to use. I can't seem to figure it out though. How did you create the bullet point? How did you change its color? -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice....

Multiple fonts on a dialog
Folks, I want to display a certain character (less than or equal to) on a dialog, but that symbol is only available in the "Symbol" font. Thus, I need to display a different font for that window. Does anyone know if this is possible? Jase Yes. You can create a CFont object for the Symbol font and use the SetFont method of your CStatic, CEdit, CButton, or whatever to set the font to that CFont object. Remember that the CFont object must live as long as the window that uses the font, so don't make it a local variable. In article <40230dee$0$14898$afc38c87@news.opt...

Word: Change Default Font, Paragraph & Line Spacing
Running Windows 7 Pro with Office 2007 Enterprise. I need to change the default font to Tahoma; line spacing to single; with no paragraph space on normal style paragrah for new all documents. I have been doing this for years. Open Font Dialogue Box - set font size etc and clicked the dault button and OK. Easy as falling off a log. The same with line space and paragraph spacing setting - Open Paragraph Dialogue box - change settings and click default. This is not working on my Windows 7 HP Notebook. I then thought I would change the Normal Style and set it "For all docum...

ALL CAPS FONT
Id there a font in Excel that will caps everything or is there a way I can do that..I exported some things feom Access to Exel and it put in lower case...? In excel u can use the UPPER function to convert a lowercase string of text to uppercase. Assuming your text is in cell A1, u could type =UPPER(A1) in an adjoining cell. "Bean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B9702AA-3022-4E9E-B83E-EE4D5E7FB7B0@microsoft.com... > Id there a font in Excel that will caps everything or is there a way I can do that..I exported some things feom Access to Exel and...

Re Enlarging Fonts for Poster
I somehow missed the original query about this subject, so forgive me if I've missed the critical point of which version of Publisher is in question. I am still using V 2002 so it is to this that I offer the following observation. As has been stated several times, enlarging size of font beyond 72 pt is possible by changing the details in 'Font Size & Name' button on the Tool Bar. Without "teaching Granny to suck eggs," may I add after that instruction **Press ENTER ?" **I have done this on a number of occasions reaching sizes up to 400 pts. and with quite a fe...

preview only fonts
I am creating a newspaper in Publisher 2002. It was saving just fine and then I started getting this message: "One or more embedded fonts used in this publication are preview-only. You can edit the publication by using the preview-only fonts, but you cannot save changes you make. To save changes, reopen the publication without loading preview-only fonts. For more information, press F1." Now I cannot save the publication at all now. I went into TOOLS - COMMERCIAL PRINTING - FONTS and checked the list of fonts - all are OK. Pressing F1 brings up instructions to save the...

Outlook 2007 navigation pane Font
I'm trying to find where to increase the font size of the Navigation pane. This is the pane that has the folders (inbox, sent, outbox, etc.) I can change the fonts for the emails, preview, etc, but I can't find where to increase the navigation pane font. Bart "Bart" <No-reply@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:EF2542BE-AEF5-4F05-96FF-5DEBF1C782E4@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to find where to increase the font size of the Navigation pane. > This is the pane that has the folders (inbox, sent, outbox, etc.) > I can change the fonts for the emails, p...

Dynamics GP should let me change font size for entire program
My users cannot read some of the boxes in the ordering areas because the font is too small. Since many have widescreen computers, changing the resolution is not a viable option. I would like for Dynamics GP to allow my users to change the font size for the program, allowing it to be a larger size for the whole program and not just for the reports. ------------ Matt ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see...

Excel
I've asked this question 3 times now in the past year and every time I get a response from an "expert" who gives me a canned answer without really reading my question. Here goes again. I have Office 2000. I use Outlook not Outlook Express. I have the default font set in Excel, Word and Outlook to Century Gothic. However, when I intitiate an e-mail from inside Excel (File - Send to - Mail Recepient (as attachment), the little e-mail window that pops us is not full-fledged Outlook and the default font is Arial. How do I change this? It would have been nice if you had...

Windows2007, and 100% CPU usage.
I upgraded from V2003 to V2007. I'm using WindowsXP. Using V2007, I notice that the CPU usage varies from 0 to 100%. When CPU is being used at 100%, V2007 acts like lockup, but always released itself if left long enough. Is there anything in the software that should be blocked? I have blocked some things. Comments? On Mar 25, 6:54 pm, James <J...@usa.net> wrote: > I upgraded from V2003 to V2007. I'm using WindowsXP. Using V2007, I notice > that the CPU usage varies from 0 to 100%. > Comments? James, This has been the case since M05. It usually happens during onl...

Font size question
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel A workbook was all 10pt font was changed to all 14 pt font. <br> Only weird thing is, when I type in a new email, it goes to 10pt. (why?) <br> What to I do? thanks! Hi Kevs: Until you tell me which program you are using, I haven't a clue. Excel has nothing to do with email. Cheers On 13/04/10 12:14 PM, in article 59bb6d9f.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "kevs14@officeformac.com" <kevs14@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (...

Turn Off Preview Fonts Only
I am working on a two spread booklet in Publisher 2003 and when I go to save the document to my documents, a box appears saying that some fonts are preview only and I cannot save the document. Please help. See>> In Publisher 2003, you cannot change a publication that was created on a different computer if the publication contains embedded preview-only fonts http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908025 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Hanley" <Hanley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A3D996A-EE6A-400E-933D-1B84638E3383@microsoft.com... >I am w...

Default reply to font color Outlook XP
My default reply to font color is red and I can't find where to change it back to black. I can change the color on every reply but I need to know how to make the default black again. Thanks If you mean that the font color used when you type replies is red, that color is determined by selecting "Tools", "Options" from the menus, clicking on the "Mail Format" tab, clicking the "Fonts" button (near the middle of the dialogue box), and clicking the SECOND "Choose font" button (the one next to the "When replying and forwarding"...