filtered lookup view

CRM Should let me create filtered lookup views based on a parameter.

Foir example, if I have a custom entity that has a referencial many to one
relationship to account and a referencial many to 1 to contacts, then, having
already selected the account, when I click to lookup for a contact, I should
have a way to lookup only between the contacts for the already selected
account

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=718427ed-96b3-42d0-b4d8-1dd3edf0de31&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Jorge,

you may also vote for this topic:
http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3695e5d9-4d6f-4add-a97d-90bb78ff0bc7&dg=microsoft.public.crm.developer

I have developed a workaround for a customer and they agreed to sell it at a
fair price (299 USD per server). The download will be available in a few
days. Meanwhile you can download an evaluation at
http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=CustomLookup.
--
Michael

http://www.stunnware.com/crm2

"Jorge Varas" <Jorge Varas@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> CRM Should let me create filtered lookup views based on a parameter.
>
> Foir example, if I have a custom entity that has a referencial many to one
> relationship to account and a referencial many to 1 to contacts, then,
> having
> already selected the account, when I click to lookup for a contact, I
> should
> have a way to lookup only between the contacts for the already selected
> account
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=718427ed-96b3-42d0-b4d8-1dd3edf0de31&dg=microsoft.public.crm

0
Michael

attachment filtering
Hi all, We're using Outlook XP. Is there any way to disable the attachment filtering option that Outlook does? We have a server side virus program that filters out virus attachments so I'd like for Outlook not to filter any, or at least for me to be able to select what it filters. Thanks in advance, Deb Hi Deb, If you asking to remove attachment blocks that are default in outloo xp then try this http://www.devhood.com/tools/tool_details.aspx?tool_id=89 I use it and it works really well, however be aware that after you mak the changes they are set until you change back to th...

IMF & Reverse DNS Lookup
Does IMF do a reverse DNS lookup and allow you to block mail from addressee domains that do not resolve properly? Also, is there a place to edit the RBLs or is this somewhere else in the Exchange Admin? Thanks >> Joe IMF does not do a rdns lookup, afaik. RBLs are usually maintained by 3rd party providers, though you can certainly create and maintain one yourself but that's not an Exchange function. The RBL lookup feature is a part of Connection Filtering - it looks up RBLs for particular IP addresses and if they appear in a RBL the connection is dropped. There's a facili...

New View
I'd like to create a new account view exactly like the New Leads-This week view. How do you tell CRM the data range or is this a view that can be copied from leads to accounts? when you create the new account view you can click the edit filter criteria button and choose the fields you want to filter on. If you choose the field called createdon, you can choose a condition called Last Week or This Week etc. hope this helps -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP "debbie" <debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2d1eb01c46ab1$71747630$a601280a@phx.gb...

Sender Filtering List
Hi Everybody, I have list of senders populated in my organization, but now i can´t add any domain or address in this list!!!! My question: Sender Filtering list have limit of senders??? Thank You!!!!! (My english is very bad...) On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:58:02 -0700, Daniel Reck <daniel.reck@allensp.com.br> wrote: >Hi Everybody, > >I have list of senders populated in my organization, but now i can�t add any >domain or address in this list!!!! > >My question: Sender Filtering list have limit of senders??? > >Thank You!!!!! (My english is very bad...) &...

Excel 2007
Hi, I am hoping that someone can help me with two problems I am having in Excel 2007. The functionality of copying and pasting to and from filtered lists seems to be different from what I experienced in Excel 2003. Problem 1) Copying (with Ctrl-C) from one column in a filtered list into another column in the filtered list (with Ctrl-V) When I copy with Ctrl-C it selects the cells in the list that are visible (which is what I want) but when I paste those over another column in the same filtered list (I have not changed the filter settings) it pastes the data over cells that are not visible i...

Case Lookup 04-13-06
Is there a way to prevent resolved cases from appearing in the case lookup? ------=_NextPart_0001_061B08F6 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, Thanks for the post, In order to get this resolved more quickly I would like to get some more details. Would you please provide a step by step overview of what you are trying to accomplish? Thanks a lot for all your help. Kind regards, Mike ====================================================== PLEASE NOTE: The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions....

Filter one sheet by others
Hi all, Thanks to your answer to my previous query here yesterday. For my next trick, I need to be able to remove rows in order to provide a unique list. Consider the scenario: I was given a 3000-strong customer list ('a'), and asked to choose 900 at random ('b') for a survey. This sample was given as a new excel file. All fine, but the response rate was too low, so another 900 were chosen ('c'). Now, the response rate is still too low, and I have been asked to provide a list of all the customers that have not been contacted ('d') - so that we don't ann...

I do not want to save in filtered html
I simply want to save the MSPub 2004 file in standard HTML - I do not want to save it in filtered HTML. Is this possible? I am respectfully requesting a simple direct response to the question "Is this possible?" Thanks No such thing as MSPub2004, and if you meant 2003, then your answer is no. Pub 2000 would give you much cleaner HTML, if you happen to have it. DavidF "artlong" <artlong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20608ABF-A506-49CD-8C75-1CF1030460D9@microsoft.com... > I simply want to save the MSPub 2004 file in standard HTML - I do not...

Filtering features in Exchange 2003
Can someone point me to some documentation that describes how one can use the built-in filtering features that are in Exchange 2003? -- Eric Sabo NT Administrator Sure: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];823866 -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias is for newsgroup purposes only!. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Sabo, Eric" <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote in message news:uPwUrB2NEHA.3596@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Can someone ...

Price update in portfolio view
Using Money 2007 Deluxe with Win XP SP2 --- When I open the portfolio view, the "Last Price" column will automatically update if there is no price for the current day. The "Change" column always indicates 'unch' and the "Last Updated" column does not change. How can I prevent this automatic price update? I am not using a Windows Live ID and "Update prices every __ minutes" is not checked. ...

How do I view complete text content in an Excel Comment box?
When scrolling over comment boxes in Excel, I can only partially view note content. Is it possible to specifiy the size of the comment box OR is there any simple method available to view complete contents of comment box while scrolling over? Right-click>Edit Comment>Drag to re-size. Or re-size all using code. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html#Resize Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 02:41:01 -0700, Deaglan1 <Deaglan1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When scrolling over comment boxes in Excel, I can only partially view note ...

Filtering without Filter
I just don't get the following. Any ideas? "A" row I have two different values I use: "Contact" and "Not a contact". "B" row I have the person's name (employee). "C" row I have a quantity, just one number. Now what I need is to output quantities of how many Contacts Employee1 or Employee2 or Employee3 have. Also what I need is to get the number of contacts - which can be found on row "C". Should I use COUNT.IF ? Row A can have 2 or more different values so should there be somekind of conditional IF function included? T...

Junk Mail filter #3
My junk mail filter used to work, but it suddenly has stopped working. Any suggestions on what to try? ...

advanced filter
Hi, I have an advanced filter set up to match on the contents of 4 columns, using the criteria =("=" & text) . It works fine, except on one column the text is quite long, and the match only seems to work on part of the text. So I get matches where the the first part of the text matches, but the end of the text is different. How can I set up the criteria to get an exact match on the text regardless of length? Thanks.. -- In the nation of the blind, the one eyed man is king.. Debra Dalgleish has a work around for autofilter at: http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#...

Lookup and Sum
How do I find multiple occurences of a value using VLOOKUP (or some other function) and then sum the values. Use SUMIF or SUMPRODUCT... -- A+ V. "Brent" wrote: > How do I find multiple occurences of a value using VLOOKUP (or some other > function) and then sum the values. ...

Show Description of Invenotory User Defined from Lookup
From Item Maintenance, options button, we have setup some of the User Defined fields. When you click on the lookup to choose a value for one of these fields, all you see in the lookup search window is the value, not the description of the value (which has been entered in the Inventory Control Setup windows). A lot of our categories are A, B. C etc. and users need to see what these values mean when they are entering information in these fields. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote f...

Filter duplicates by multiple criteria
Hello Everyone, Using Excel 2003. I don't use excel often but have gone through a few classes so I kind of have an idea what is possible but not a clue how to do what I want. My data is a list of patients sent from an access database with a list of patients on ventilator therapy. My first goal is to show only the unique records but uniqness is based on a couple of things. My duplicates come when a patient has been moved from room to room. I need to keep only the record that is the last location when the patient was on the ventilator. I have been doing this maually but would li...

Format Date in Data Analysis view
When I use the MS Portfolio Analyzer cube and use any of the Time fields, it shows up in a wierd format like "Feb Day 25, Feb Day 26 and so on...Is there a way to make it show only the dates and take out the DAY out of it? ...

It is illegal to call out while inside a message filter
What does this error message in 2003 Outllook mean: It is illegal to call out while inside a message filter? -- SherylAnne http://support.microsoft.com/kb/176399 "SherylAnne" <SherylAnne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6673FED-074F-4A8D-B921-50218373C3ED@microsoft.com... : What does this error message in 2003 Outllook mean: : : It is illegal to call out while inside a message filter? : : -- : SherylAnne SherylAnne wrote: > What does this error message in 2003 Outllook mean: > > It is illegal to call out while inside ...

Custom toolbar in advanced filter query window
Hi all I've got an Access database that is locked down by giving users access to forms only and each of the forms has a custom toolbar and a very limited menu. The custom toolbar has the Advanced Filter/Query button along with some other filter options for continuous forms. However when users press the Advanced Filter/Query button, and the query window opens, the custom toolbar disappears and they can only see the very limited menu so can hardly do anything. When I open the app with the same user rights as them (done via a security module and data entered into a users ...

Can you view tomorrow's todo items in Outlook Today view?
I have set up a filter that allows me to look at tomorrow's todo items when I use the Task view, but it would be convenient to have them also appear in the Outlook Today view. I can have tomorrow's calendar appear, but not the tasks. Can this be done? Charles ...

View row and column headings
I have a sheet in a workbook that does not display row and column headings and the select all button. How do I re- display? Tools>Options>View tab>check the Row and Column Headers box>OK. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Rob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:072b01c39939$984acb50$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a sheet in a workbook that does not display row and > column headings and the select all button. How do I re- > display? ...

Filter on date problem
Hi I am trying to display records whose ring-back-date is today. Here is my code: Dim strDate As String strDate = Format(Date, "dd/mm/yyyy") Me.Filter = "[Ring-back-date] = " & strDate Me.FilterOn = True The field [Ring-back-date] is defined as Short Date, input mask 00/00/0000;;_ Stapes On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 05:44:47 -0800 (PST), Stapes <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote: You're not stating what problem (if any) you are receiving, any error messages? I'm assuming the filter does not work because you don't have #-signs around the date: M...

Unable to view HTML messages
I am unable to view HTML messages in HTML. All I get is code. I have looked all through the options and do not see anything that says turn HTML off or read email in text only format. What am I missing? ...

Filter For Conditional Format
I have a group of cells that have conditional formatting based on th answers from another group of cells. I want to try to filter for cells that have a conditional format tha been turned on. If an employee is on vacation his cell for that week changes color. I he has hours of work scheduled that will be a problem. I'm trying t filter to see an conflicts without looking at the rows individually. Thanks in advance Frank Haverkamp frank.haverkamp@btecsolutions.co -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Frank, Chip Pearson addresses this question on his Website. Look here: http...