File Attachment Problem

I have got the file attachment problem since we implemented the dynamics CRM
4.0. So i will be glad if you advise me a way to solve this problem.
sincerally
0
mgesoglu (3)
10/5/2010 2:06:07 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hyperlink Problem
I previously had java Web Start loaed on my PC. I removed it. However, every time I try to open a web link in Outlook, I get something trying to load JWS). it asks me to accept or decline the license agreement. I decline. Then I go back and click on the hyperlink and it opens fine in IE 6. Any suggestions on how to rid myself of this annoyance? ...

XML Source Menu Item disabled?? File version??
My XML Source Menu Item is disabled (aka greyed-out). Why? I have a workbook with multi-worksheets and I want to enable a conversion to XML, I'm trying to follow the documentation here, but it's poorly organized and more poorly written (IMHO).. I can't find anything which tells me why the menu item would be disabled. The version is Office 2003 Pro and (clearly) the capability is there, I can see the "XML Source" item. I did a quick test and if I make a brand new file, I have the XML Source option so that means means this is a file version issue?. I know this wo...

custom list problem #2
Changed from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007. Custom list in 2007 only allows about 18 entries. Tried to export lists from 2003 to 2007 but it still cuts it off. How can I make it accept a longer list? -- :/ ...

CDF Data Mapping Wizard problem
I am using the wizrd to map territory, etc data from CDF to CRM database. but the screen displays the following message: 'There is no Territory to map in the CDF database'. I have verified that data exists in the Territory, User, etc tables after running the CDF initialization wizard. Any ideas please? Thanks I note that there is no relationship between Contact and Territory in CRM. So the Territory Code, and Territory Code Name fields in the cdf_Contact table may not be related to the Sales Territory data set up elsewhere in the system. The Sales Territories have USERS...

Problems calculating a converted html table to Excel XP (2002)
I have a generated report off the web that must be converted into Excel. When the report comes up initially it is in a .asp format. I save the report off the web in HTML format. Then open excel, then go to file -> open and browse for the file that I just saved. The report opens fine with all data showing up as is. However when I try to go and calculate a column of numbers, the answer that I get is 0. So if I go and add up say this list of numbers which is : 5, 7, and 8. The sum should be 20. Instead I get 0 everytime. I have tried to format the cells to be numbers instead of gen...

Attachments #9
I have recently purchased several new systems running XP Professional and have found that now emails containing .exe attachments are being blocked because potential virus problems. My company sends programs to end users all the time how can I avoid this problem? >-----Original Message----- >I have recently purchased several new systems running XP >Professional and have found that now emails >containing .exe attachments are being blocked because >potential virus problems. My company sends programs to >end users all the time how can I avoid this problem? > >....

Problem Importing a TXT File
I have a workbook named 05-03-31. It contains information for the first quarter of this year. Sheet 1 references cells on Sheet 2. Sheet 2 was created by importing a TXT file. I thought I had accomplished something wonderful at that time. I now have a new TXT file with second quarter data. I opened the first quarter workbook, 05-03-31 and saved it as 05-06-30, so now I have a second quarter workbook. When I Import the second quarter TXT file into the second quarter workbook it creates a Sheet 3. On Sheet 1 can I globally change all the references to Sheet 2 to Sheet 3? I tried deleting Sheet 2...

2008 Client Deployment Problem
I am trying to move a client computer (running 32-bit Windows XP Pro) from a workgroup to the SBS 2008 domain using the SBS 2008 Client Deployment Launcher. I get to the "Move Exiting User and Settings" dialog where it is supposed to list the user profiles that exist on the clinet machine so that you can select the user to be mapped to the new profile. The list of profiles is empty - all it shows is "None". The help file says something about removing the "make private" option from the user's profile files. However this assumes the client computer...

xml problems with dotnet1.1
Hi List I have developed a small app reading xml files using dotnet1.0. Now I changed to dotnet1.1. The Problem is with Dotnet1.1 the Method OuterXml from class XmlDocument returns the xml string in another format. In Dotnet1.0 the returned string looks like "<TAG ELEMENT='1'>DATA</TAG>" In Dotnet1.1 the returned string looks like "<TAG ELEMENT=\"1\">DATA</TAG>" Can I change back to output from Dotnet1.0 using Dotnet11, or is there any other workaround??? regards Bj�rn Hi Bj�rn, How did the original document look like? A...

deleted log files
Exchange 5.5, the antivirus program deleted a log file, eseutil and isinteg result in JET errors. Is there anything I can do but restore? are you sure it deleted it, or did it move it to a quarantine location? if it deleted it, restore, with all the log files you do have, is your only option...make certain to first exclude all Exchange folders from any file-level AV scanning... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "dlw" <dlw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8E93BCD-208A-47AE-96C4-A242328F23F5@microsoft.com... > Exchange 5.5, the antivirus program deleted a log file...

Image attachments problem
I am trying to set up outlook 2002 (XP). When we receive a message from someone with image attachments (jpg, gif) we are unable to view them in the message. How do I make it so we are able to view image the images in the actual message. I have tried everything, well almost everything. Can someone help? Thanks Auto ...

Hyperlink File Help
I am needing some major help. I have a file with hyperlinks in column F that link to a file on our server. I am needing to test to see if the file exists and if it does, copy the file to a folder in my documents called (CapturedFiles) and if it doesn't format the cell color to red. Can VBA do this and if so how? I am very basic when it comes to VBA and any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Resizing problem: SDI with a CTabCtrl, Tabs disappear?
I have a complicated and weird problem. First, I am creating an SDI application (with a menu, max/min option, etc..) with a CTabCtrl. I used a class I found on Code project to be able to resize the application. The article and downloadable code is here: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/dynwindow.asp?df=100&forumid=363&exp=0&select=539230 After downloading the cdxDynamic files, I integrated them into my code, and it worked beautifully, except for this... I am also implementing List Controls inside of each tab, and the List Control box was resizing seperately from the SDI app. ...

Outlook Web Access Problems (SBS 2003)
Wonder if any one can help... We use Outlook Web Access and until last week we have never had any problems.... (SBS 2003) I get to the login screen and put my username and password in and I get the error "You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access. Ensure that your user name and password are correct, and then try again." I've tested the login as both the user the admininstrator and internally on the server and I get the same problem... I'm not aware that we have installed any new apps or made any changes recently Any ideas....?, the users just seem to have los...

Help please
Hi everybody, what can be the reason why for some crm users in our domain, the incoming replies originating from crm contacts are populated as an activity but for some others they are not (eventhough replies come to their outlook inbox folder). Am I missing something in terms of user rights for that users? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks Have all the users had the CRMEMailEnable setting added to their profile in AD? -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Isil" <Isil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A86BDB4-F184-45D0-9A38-3C1D1470B88B@microsoft.com....

Align or Distribute problem
Publisher 2002. Win XP Home. I have created 6 small identical blank price tickets(showing store name) appearing on A4 size card (landscape) 3 across top with 3 below,spaced, by eye, as evenly as I could. These will be cut to individual useable price tickets. However I will want to print on both sides of the cards,(to make re-usable) and therefore want the spacing to be identical (mirrored ?) I have tried Edit "select all" then gone to "Arrange" /Align or Distribute /Distribute Horizontically/ DistributeVertically. The effect is to scatter the price tickets, not equall...

Excel crashes while opening excel file imbeddied with macros
Help! This is the similar problem as mentioned by Delbert on 12/12/2005 that whenever they open a particular Excel file, it gives them a "Send Report Error." Weird thing about it is it doesnt happen in all other Excel files, only happens to this file when saving as usual and trying to reopen it shortly after that. It happens on my machine and my friend working on the same file also. Details: OS: Winxp Office 2003 SP2 Files are saved in local drive Files are around 12MB size (varies) Files have Macros imbedded Files have links While opening, the dialogue box appears twice, asking...

Script to backup and rename excel files...
I plan to use a row delete script (I have this already) to get rid of old data here at work. Before I run this though (I will be running it fairly frequently) I thought I should backup the file I am working on. Is it possible to write a script which creates a backup of the current Excel file I am working on, without changing the filename of the 'live' workbook, and which names the backup file with the time and date so it is both unique and also searchable (EG 03122003-1645.xls or similar) ? Ideally I would combine the two scripts so that once the script is run a backup is created an...

using the Lotus 1-2-3 file import, numbers command in excel
how do i use the lotus 1-2-3 file import, number command in an excel spreadsheet? this command in lotus..allows me to just import numbers, no text is imported..i do not want to import text...please advise..im trying to convert a lotus spreadsheet to excel and i need to figure out how to do this in excel ...

CVS file won't open in Excel 97, Help Please!
I'm new at this so please bear with me. I am trying to open a CVS attachment. The attachment contains a spreadsheet with imported tab delimited files.The attachment automatically opens my Excel program. (I have tried to save the file and open but that doesn't work either). When the program tries to open I get the error message: SYLK: File format is not valid My excel program is Excel 97 Any help would be greatly appreciated. This was posted by Myrna Larson: =========== >From - Wed Apr 12 17:18:13 2000 From: Myrna Larson <myrnalarson@home.net> Subject: Re: file form...

write Avi/wmv file using bmp images
How to write Avi/wmv file using bmp images I would think you'd want some sort of authoring package. Do you just want to show them one after another? If so you may be able to use something like: http://whorld.org/temp/BmpToAvi.html But, if you want to do anything fancy you'll want something like Premiere so you can lay out the timeline. Tom "Unknown" <gaurav.samsung@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8ae3fde3-a48d-4dfd-8bc4-2b609a14fc46@u10g2000prn.googlegroups.com... > How to write Avi/wmv file using bmp images ...

Very strange RWW problem
Here's one for you folks. I have a watchguard edge router that won't let me get into RWW. I can put in a standard old Linksys router in, configure the ports and everything works fine. I use the same port configuration for the watchguard and the connection fails. While trying to trouble shoot the problem, the watchguard tech did some packet sniffing and tells me that the 443 info passes through the router fine and the 4125 info then goes to the server and the server immediately resets the connection. Again, I can hook up a linksys wrt54 router and it works perfectly. I ha...

Problem executing a macro from different workbook where it is
Hi everibody, I have a macro in a workbook called, for example, WB1.xls. The macro takes differentes ranges and copy them in another location. ex. : Public Sub ZeroizaModeloSteve() Set wbModelo = Application.Workbooks(Mid(cteLibModelo, 2)) Set wsI = wbModelo.Sheets("I") Set wsT = wbModelo.Sheets("T") Set wsmodelo = wbModelo.Sheets(cteHojaModelo) Set wsZeroing = wbModelo.Sheets(cteHojaZeoring) wsI.Range("F50:IS50").Copy wsI.Range("F51").PasteSpecial xlPasteValues end sub 'i have omitted declaration variables and desct...

Hours Subtotal Problem
Hi I am getting a wrong result when I sum up all the hours and I get for an example 31:59 (31 hours : 59 minutes) , When I need to get is 32:00 Houes. Is there a problem with the sum function or what? Thanks > Is there a problem with the sum function or what? No, but there likely is a problem with your data, or the data types that you have chosen (ie. floating point errors). Since you have not provided much detail, perhaps these articles will be helpful for you: How to Calculate Daily Hours Based on Clock In/Clock Out Times http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?id=23795...

GetMessage Function MFC Mixed mode dll link problems...
All, I have a MFC Mixed mode dll which is working well. I am now tring to use a regular C++ class from another DLL which has a method called GetMessage. When I link I get 2 error messages: MyClass.obj : error LNK2028: unresolved token (0A00074C) "public: class CMessage * __thiscall CTransmitMessage::GetMessage(int)" (?GetMessage@CTransmitMessage@DSS@@$$FQAEPAVCMessage@2@H@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CMyClass::ProcessStateResponse(class CStateResponse const &)" (?ProcessStateResponse@CMyClass@DSS@@$$FAAEXABVCStateResponse@2@@Z) MyClass.o...