Field mapping for Appointments in filtered views

I’ve been looking at this for ages but cannot find the field for Contact for
an Appointment in the filtered views.

Regarding is dbo_FilteredAppointment.regardingobjectidname and is also in
dbo_FilteredActivityPointer.regardingobjectidname with a foreign key of
dbo_FilteredAppointment.activityid

Optional seems to come from dbo_FilteredActivityParty.partyidname with a
foreign key of dbo_FilteredAppointment.activityid

Does any one know where the Contact for the Appointment get stored?

Also a link to a ER diagram for 3.0 or a mapping resource would help me from
unnecessary trawling through database tables.

Thanks
0
Aaron1968 (7)
3/17/2008 8:19:21 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

"Aaron1968" <Aaron1968@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does any one know where the Contact for the Appointment get stored?
It's a three way thing. So you use the partyid to ge the party group ID,
then check the activityparty table for that group ID and there will be your
contacts.

> Also a link to a ER diagram for 3.0 or a mapping resource would help me
> from
> unnecessary trawling through database tables.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=DA8D5048-615E-43C0-AB31-8FB5DA70216B
It was the first one on google.com

--
Robert MacLean
http://www.sadev.co.za

0
robert4502 (52)

Linking Outlook fields from the "Contact Folder" to a custom form in Outlook...
Using Exchange Server 2003/Outlook 2003, we have created a custom Help Desk form in Outlook. We would like the ability to link specific fields from the Contacts Folder (Example B), in a drop-down list box if possible. We are far from knowing that something like this is even possible. Would appreciate *any* suggestions. Thank you. ...

Creating Equipment View
Hi We would like to create a view which lists all the equipment which has not been scheduled? I attempted to do this by using Advanced Find. We chose Facilities / Equipment, selected Activity Party and selected Activity (Service Activity). We then selected Scheduled End and chose Yesterday as the value. No records were displayed. Does anyone have a better idea as to how we can view this info. Thanks Hi Mark, Are you intetersted in custom solutions ?. If so please contac me to discuss. Regards, Manick manick.m@hotmail.com "Mark Braithwaite" wrote: > Hi > > We ...

Unable to view remote Exchange Server from ESM
I have several Exchange servers worldwide and all are up and running without issue, however when I attempt to view our Exchange servers in one of our remote sites, I am unable to and I receive the following message: The action could not be completed because the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is unavailable. Be sure the service is running and you have network connectivity to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer. Operation: Retrieving mount information ID no: c1041721 Exchange System Manager This is strange since I can ping the server. I am able to Remote into this server...

Can my form fill in a field, yet allow me to override?
Each customers is sent to us from a salesman, and we provide service for 1-7 days before the activity ends. A new charge is generated for each day of service. Employee #1 uses the customer service form to generate a bill, and includes the name of the salesman. Employee #2 uses the form to generate a bill on the next day, and has to look up the first bill, in order to know which salesman to record. The same thing happens every day until the activity ends. With each new referral for service, there's a strong chance it will be due to a different salesman, so the customer number an...

Problems filtering, spam is killing me
Having both an Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003 in network. Filtering was working fine before installation of 2003 Receive this message,even though filtering is applied to the virtual SMTP server ip address. "Connection, Recipient, and Sender Filtering must manually be enabled on specific SMTP virtual server IP address assignments as they are not enabled by default." Al ...

Table Sort/Filter
Table A User ParameterA ParameterB ParameterC ParameterD ParameterE Jim x x x John x x x Dave x Henry x Jim x John x Dave x Henry x Table B User ParameterA ParameterB ParameterC ParameterD ParameterE Dave x x Henry x x Jim x x x x John x x x x How can I transform table A into Table B, see my earlier post for attachment, (there are no viruses or macros attached to it). I basically want to remove duplicate user names, but preserve and combine the parameter fields. Any hel...

Search a field
Hi, I'd like to have a small button next to specific fields in my form, which when clicked, will allow the user to search all records relating to that field. In my case my serached vehicle will be Vehicle Regstration, Surname, Reference and Accident Date. Is there an easy way to do this? Regards, Ritchie. Put a command button on the form. When you start command button it will run a wizard for the setup. Tell it you want a search function. After the search button is ready, run it and set up the search procedure you want. "RitchieJHicks" wrote: > > Hi, > >...

Sorting Spreadsheet with Merged Fields
I have a huge spreadsheet that currently fits comfortably on an 11 x 17" page making it difficult to work with and understand....just too big. I'd like to make the spreadsheet fit on an 8.5 x 11" (landscape) page by stacking fields. This is marketing pursuit data so most fields hold text. When I stack the fields some fields must be merged. So far...not tough....I have a beautiful spreadsheet with all the data in a convenient format, easy to understand. The problem is sorting the first field (priority) per field grouping....can't sort because of merged fields. I t...

how to create a field based on many different conditions
Hi, I'm trying to create a field based on many different conditions in Make Table Query in Access 2003, e.g., if VAR1 and VAR2 meet certain condition, assign a value "A" to the new field "Category"; if VAR1 and VAR2 meet other condition, assign a value "B" to "Category" so on and so forth. I keep getting separate field for each condition, something like "Expr1023". Please help! Thank you! Since you haven't provided the expression or SQL statement, I will assume it is quite complex. I would remove the complexity from the query ...

Tasks - Monthly View
Outlook 2003, standalone computer. For some reason the rules don't function on my calendar view (month) of Tasks. Even the Default ones don't work. IE completed tasks should be strikethrough, and overdue ones in a different colour mine is supposed to be purple. But they all show as regular 8pt Tacoma. I did upgrade from Office XP a year or so ago. This is really frustrating because all my Tasks show up on the Calendar, even though I've completed some. Any suggestions? ...

Pre-configuring Pivot table "views"
I need to create several different pivot tables from the same set of data. However, I need to keep switching between the different tables and it quickly becomes a cumbersome process selecting different rows, columns, and sigma values, each time I want to look at a certain pivot table. I know I can create different pivot tables and put them in seperate sheets instead of dynamically updating the same pivot table to get the data I want. I was wondering if there was a way I could preconfigure all these tables and simply "select" one of the "views" so I wouldn't ...

Control+Z was Undo, now Shrink. How to return to enlarged view?
"Control+Z" used to be Undo, now became shortcut for Shrink. How to return to enlarged view of my email text body, pls? Thank you. Gary garyfan@hughes.net This doesn't sound like an Outlook issue...sounds like another program is hijacking the traditional Windows shortcut keys. See if you can figure out which one...likely one you installed around the time this started happening. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Gary Fan&qu...

Rule to filter entire domain when some members of the domain are in your contacts
I am having a problem filtering mail from an entire domain. I've tried "where senders address contains" and also put @domain.com as described here: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/rules.htm The issue seems to be that if the sender is in my contacts and it recognizes the name it doesn't trigger the filter. Anyone have any work arounds to this? ...

Change field length in V3.0?
I have a situation where we are trying to map address info from a custom entity to the contact entity. Problem is that they address field for the custom entity was created with only 50 char in length and the address field in contact entity that we are trying to map to is of course 100 chars long. So, if you go to the address attribute in the custom entity it appears that you can change it from 50 to 100....it lets you save that change....BUT, when you try to map the two fields it still throws the message about not being able to map the fields because they aren't identical, etc.... We have...

Subject Filtering blocking client from emailing
Running Exchange 2003. In ESM under message delivery properties and then under Sender Filtering we block blank subjects. Recently a client has had trouble emailing us. The email gets blocked right at the front end. The client gets a NDR "Sender denied" from our front end server.. When we disabled the blank subject option the client was able to send email in. The emails are not coming in with blank subjects.... Anyone seen this? Brian Skippy wrote: > Running Exchange 2003. In ESM under message delivery properties and then > under Sender Filtering we block blank...

How to Auto Post Contact Link to Appointment in OL2000....
I make appts from the Contact File which show up on Calendar but DO NOT a provide link back to Contact. =If I need Ph# or other info, I have to go back to Contacts DB and look it up, or (2) go to Contact Button on Appt Form, manually scroll through Contact DBase & create Link = very cumbersome. Surely there's a way via VBA or add-in that will AUTOMATICALLY CREATE LINK to Contact with any/all APPTS made from the Contacts Folder. thanx in advance tom ...

Sender Filtering Wildcards
Is it possible to use wildcards other than '*' when specifying senders to block? Specifically, if I would like to block all sites that are NOT .com, could I enter something like: ! *.com? -- Thank you! On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:48:31 -0800, "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to use wildcards other than '*' when specifying senders to >block? Specifically, if I would like to block all sites that are NOT .com, >could I enter something like: ! *.com? Why would you want to do that? I was thinking that since my compa...

Filtering a subform ...
First, I do not know how my original message got removed from the webhost, nor do I know what individuals are playing games here. My question was and still is very legitimate. I have a simple form that I have 2 unlinked subforms (subform01 and subform2 )on. Both subforms are datasheets. What I need is to have filter buttons, like command buttons, that will filter the first subform. Very similar to the frmPhoneList only the buttons need to be on the main form, I think. I have tried every variance that I know of and any assistance would greatly be appreciated. ...

Help building a filter on a form
Okay, I downloaded the Issue database template and simplified it greatly. Now, I can't get the "search issues" form to work. I have the following controls on my search form: Application (dropdown list) TextSearch (text field) I'd like to modify the existing code so that when I make an entry and click the "search" button, it will make the form footer visible (where the "browse_all_issues" form is imbedded as a subform). That part works. But, the next lines set the filter and turn it on... Me.FormFooter.Visible = True DoCmd.Mo...

How do I change the format of how my active cell in Excel is view.
I sometimes have trouble locating which cell is active in my Excel worksheet. I would like to be able to change it to something other than just a heavy black border. Here is one way that highlights the row and column of the activecell. Private Sub WorkSheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Cells.FormatConditions.Delete With Target.EntireRow .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE" .FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 35 End With With Target.EntireColumn .FormatConditions.Delete .FormatConditions.Add T...

Does anyone use "location" field in Outlook?
After all these years, I just noticed when I go to make an appointment in Outlook (2003version, with BCM), that there's a second field after "subject" which would seem to be the one everbody mostly uses. The appointment fields are: 1. SUBJECT: (example: "Conference call with Joe and Mary) 2. LOCATION: (does anyone use this?) Is the idea to put something like "Annapolis, MD" meaning maybe a meeting there or something? I know it's a hokey question, but wondered about some examples of how other people are using it. Thanks, G Standard following us...

OL2003
OL2003 has suddenly decided to start filtering my mail. I've made NO changes to my Outlook config, and I prefer to use Qurb as my Spam filtering. Junk E-mail filtering HAS NOT responded to changes in it's settings. I've changed to "No Automatic Filtering", but it still filters. Deleted & re-created Outlook profile. I thought I recalled seeing that I had to be using Exchange Cached Mode to use Junk E-mail filtering, and I'm not. Nevermind, another admin installed the Intelligent Message Filter on our Exchange Server without telling anyone....... F*%king ad...

CFileDialog to default to Details view?
How can I get Details view to be the default view of my CFileDialog box's list object? TIA I don't know how to do this in a documented way. Possible hack: If you really want to get crazy you could watch the control in spy and see what msgs are sent when you manually issue the command yourself. Maybe then in the initdialog msg or something like that when the dialog is being initialized you can send that msg to the ctrl. "Steve S" <SSerrell@WAGSTAFF.com> wrote in message news:%235%23Wz82gDHA.2248@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How can I get Details view to be the def...

windows xp home op system viewing options
I've been running windows xp, home & pro, for some time now. In that system, pics that you have in your comp can be displayed in thumbnail form like a web page. My ancient monitor just blew up, and I FINALLY got a flat screen 20" monitor, but now the thumbs are MICROSCOPIC!! I've used the display settings to enhance the view to 150%, but it only affects text. Also, Explorer 8 has zoom features, but many of the programs, and my big want, the thumbnail pics are so tiny they're hurting my eyes to see them. Can we adjust the size of displayed files in the hard ...

Empty From: field
Hi. We use a exchange 2003 server and I have notice that my outlook 2003 client behaves strange if the From tag in the header looks like this; From: �� <sender@domain.com> I�ve hooked up Thunderbird and it shows the From field as I think it should, instead of a blank from field it shows sender@domain.com If the header looks like this; From: sender@domain.com or like this; From: �name� <sender@domain.com> it works just fine. The problem is the first example� Any ideas? Cheers Jonas Jonas <barre@gargamel.nu> wrote: > We use a exchange 2003 server and I have notice th...